Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - townies win

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I sent yours
  • Options
    Mouse, it's been almost an hour and I don't have a role yet...

I PM’d you on an older one so I could PM you sooner. I don’t agree how u can only make 2 PM’s within like 5 min. I did the same thing with Rose
  • Options
    Sent all of them plz tell me if u didn’t get it
  • Options
    Game starts at 7:30 Pm CDT time
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Shouldn't the game have started? 🤔
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Oops thx I forgot about that. We had company over.

Day 1 starts now. All the survivors huddle together grateful for finding each other. Safe, for now. Day ends in 24 hours
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey guys. This may just be me, but I would like more notice that the game is starting. I didn't even know we were full and next thing I know, we're starting. It was litterally less than 6 hours between when the game was full and the start of day 1. This also doesn't give ample time to inform the host of missing roles should that accidentally occur, and I think the pregame phase (the time between when the game fills and starts) should be longer so that we know the game is starting soon and for ample time to inform the host of mistakes that may have been made. It also doesnt help that it is not listed that it is day 1 in the title. If we don't notice the game started, we can't be active to find the mafia and, in this case, the SK. I am not trying to be harsh towards mouse. I'm mearly just stating my opinion to help. I'll be on later tomorrow.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »

Oops thx I forgot about that. We had company over.

Day 1 starts now. All the survivors huddle together grateful for finding each other. Safe, for now. Day ends in 24 hours

Could you make this look more official? Like by bolding your words and centralizing it? So people can see that it's officially started.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, I don't know how town is gonna win with 8 players and an SK in it. XD RIP. I mean, the title does say Too Much Scum. Now, let's hope the SK gets the mafia at night.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Also, I don't know how town is gonna win with 8 players and an SK in it. XD RIP. I mean, the title does say Too Much Scum. Now, let's hope the SK gets the mafia at night.

There isn’t a nightphase, and the mafia don’t have a kill, so I guess that balances it out
  • Options

There isn’t a nightphase, and the mafia don’t have a kill, so I guess that balances it out

Dang, I really ally need to read the setup again. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oh, wait, there is a night phase but only the SK can submit a kill.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oh, wait, there is a night phase but only the SK can submit a kill.

Lmao I should’ve read the set up again too :joy:
  • Options
    Anyway, EMMM time.
    I got these names: Rose, Alexa and Nerd.

Vote: Alexa

I wanted to vote Rose first but since she said she's gonna come on much later, I would not bother her so much just in case she doesn't have time to defend herself.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I won't be active until a little later, I didn't really think when I said I'd play. I wanted to help... Hopefully I can pop in some time through the day.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited May 2019
    Autsch, that hurts, DeKay!
    I´m just trying to stay alive this day and you have so much prejudices against me!
    I really think about you being the evil monster, but you´re always the first to make inexpert guesses, so I decide to

vote kittymeow

because coming to the game and telling the others not to have enough time without voting speaks loud to me: I´m bad!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953447/streuner-a-cat-s-tale#latest
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I´m just trying to stay alive this day and you have so much prejudices against me!
    I really think about you being the evil monster, but you´re always the first to make inexpert guesses, so I decide to

vote kittymeow

because coming to the game and telling the others not to have enough time without voting speaks loud to me: I´m bad!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest

Huh?
  • Options
    I'm not going to vote when hardly anyone has spoken. I'm not Dekay. :D
  • Options

vote kittymeow

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS >:)
  • Options
    Plumbob, you mafia? Funny how you remember that mafia has no nightkills. But forgot about the night phases. 😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Plumbob, you mafia? Funny how you remember that mafia has no nightkills. But forgot about the night phases. 😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔

I only knew mafia didn't have night kills because we were talking about it on discord, I hadn't actually read the set-up so I just assumed there were no night phases as well
  • Options
    I'm just trying to stay alive this day and you have so much prejudices against me!
    I really think about you being the evil monster, but you're always the first to make inexpert guesses, so I decide to

vote kittymeow

because coming to the game and telling the others not to have enough time without voting speaks loud to me: I'm bad!

Kitty said she would come on later and vote then, what's so bad about that? She's just warning us that she won't be active because it's annoying when people just seem to disappear from the game without telling us.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you're new and don't really know what you're doing, so I'm not going to vote for you today (probably), but this comment does seem suspicious.
  • Options
    Hey guys. This may just be me, but I would like more notice that the game is starting. I didn't even know we were full and next thing I know, we're starting. It was litterally less than 6 hours between when the game was full and the start of day 1. This also doesn't give ample time to inform the host of missing roles should that accidentally occur, and I think the pregame phase (the time between when the game fills and starts) should be longer so that we know the game is starting soon and for ample time to inform the host of mistakes that may have been made. It also doesnt help that it is not listed that it is day 1 in the title. If we don't notice the game started, we can't be active to find the mafia and, in this case, the SK. I am not trying to be harsh towards mouse. I'm mearly just stating my opinion to help. I'll be on later tomorrow.

Ok sorry I’ll remember that for next time. And thx for the reminder to change the name
  • Options
    Day 1 ends in 15 hours

Dekay votes Alexa
    Alexa votes Kitty