Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - townies win

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    So, I just read through everything and I feel like I should point out that I'm pretty sure that I've accepted votes as just a bolded name before, but I do prefer the "vote name" format. But it's up to the host how she does it.

Onto actual game talk. I'm not sure who's mafia or the SK.......Plumbob seems a bit defensive, so I'm thinking it may be him. Alexa also seems defensive, but Im pretty sure she's new? Or at least newer, so I'll let her slide for now. Reading back, I think that Plumbob is acting fishy and hasn't acted this way as town. Sorry in advance if you are town, but I vote Plumbob

The same goes for you too Rose, why am I acting suspicious

I'm just gonna let this slide and say that you're bandwagoning

I did say why I think your acting fishy. I said you're acting defensive, but I'll elaborate. I think that you were being really defensive about the fact that nerd didnt format correctly so she didnt vote for you. In games that Ive hosted that you've been in, I'm pretty sure, I've counted plsin bolded names as votes, and unless Im imagining things, I'm pretty sure that I've voted tgat way myself. This is the only time it's been an issue to you, so it just seems a little weird that you'd get defensive.

Oh yeah sorry, you're right...
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Yes she did

No she didn't
    So, I've read all of these comments. I think that Plumbob seems the most suspicious to me right now, but that could change...

That's just bolding my name
    Yes she did

No she didn't
    So, I've read all of these comments. I think that Plumbob seems the most suspicious to me right now, but that could change...

I've done it in every single Mafia game I've participated in, except for the one I co-hosted. You've never objected to it, and the host has always counted it. This is really suspicious.

Well then you've been doing it wrong every single mafia game, because the rules always state that your vote must be put down clearly in this format: Vote ???. This thread doesn't have any rules, so if Mouse accepts it then it's fine, but you really should make it clearer to stop confusion.

That was very defensive of me 🙄 being confused whether someone voted for me or not because they didn't make it explicitly clear is very suspicious... really gave myself away there didn't I... (sarcasm)

If that's the best reason you got then I'll just assume you're bandwagoning...

Rose (because apparently that's enough)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all think Rose voted Plumbob to save Aelxa or something? Hmmmm...
    Kitty, help me out here if you're town. LOL.

I didn't really like Rose's vote on Plumbob but I don't really like any vote on Plumbob. I just can't see him being scum.

You seem to be defending Plumbob, so if he flips mafia, you msy be someone to look into.

Well I never defend someone I am partners with but anyway if Plumbob does flip mafia then I am wrong and you can look into me but I ain't hiding anything. :D are you though?
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    And sorry, ChocoCub, but the spoiler will stay, everybody here should already know what could be find under it! :D

If that's the case why bother posting the spoiler then :joy: everyone who wants to check it out would've already done so 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I've never played a game where a bolded name without "vote" in front has been accepted. 🤷‍♂️

I'd be confused too.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I didn't really like Rose's vote on Plumbob but I don't really like any vote on Plumbob. I just can't see him being scum.

You seem to be defending Plumbob, so if he flips mafia, you msy be someone to look into.

Well I never defend someone I am partners with but anyway if Plumbob does flip mafia then I am wrong and you can look into me but I ain't hiding anything. :D are you though?

No, Im not hiding anything. I'm a VT.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

No, Im not hiding anything. I'm a VT.

That's what they all say
  • Options
    So, I just read through everything and I feel like I should point out that I'm pretty sure that I've accepted votes as just a bolded name before, but I do prefer the "vote name" format. But it's up to the host how she does it.

Onto actual game talk. I'm not sure who's mafia or the SK.......Plumbob seems a bit defensive, so I'm thinking it may be him. Alexa also seems defensive, but Im pretty sure she's new? Or at least newer, so I'll let her slide for now. Reading back, I think that Plumbob is acting fishy and hasn't acted this way as town. Sorry in advance if you are town, but I vote Plumbob

The same goes for you too Rose, why am I acting suspicious

I'm just gonna let this slide and say that you're bandwagoning

I did say why I think your acting fishy. I said you're acting defensive, but I'll elaborate. I think that you were being really defensive about the fact that nerd didnt format correctly so she didnt vote for you. In games that Ive hosted that you've been in, I'm pretty sure, I've counted plsin bolded names as votes, and unless Im imagining things, I'm pretty sure that I've voted tgat way myself. This is the only time it's been an issue to you, so it just seems a little weird that you'd get defensive.

Oh yeah sorry, you're right...
    Yes she did

No she didn't

Yes she did

No she didn't

I've done it in every single Mafia game I've participated in, except for the one I co-hosted. You've never objected to it, and the host has always counted it. This is really suspicious.

Well then you've been doing it wrong every single mafia game, because the rules always state that your vote must be put down clearly in this format: Vote ???. This thread doesn't have any rules, so if Mouse accepts it then it's fine, but you really should make it clearer to stop confusion.

That was very defensive of me 🙄 being confused whether someone voted for me or not because they didn't make it explicitly clear is very suspicious... really gave myself away there didn't I... (sarcasm)

If that's the best reason you got then I'll just assume you're bandwagoning...

Rose (because apparently that's enough)

I guess what your saying makes sense. I still can't help feeling that your acting off somehow though. I'll think it over. It's only Day 1 and there's not much to go off of.

@Bubbz3388 Who do you think is the most suspicious and why? You havent said much.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Day 1 ends in 6 hours and 20 min. Not sure who’s going to be lynched. Choco should be getting back to me on that

Dekay votes Alexa
    Alexa votes Kitty
    Nerd votes Plumbob
    Rose votes Plumbob
    Kitty votes Alexa
    Plumbob votes Rose

Oh yeah, everybody drop the Vote — and just the plain name. Not having another dumb argument on one of my mafias. I understand that u are using it for votes but it’s kind of getting to far.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, everybody drop the Vote — and just the plain name. Not having another dumb argument on one of my mafias. I understand that u are using it for votes but it’s kind of getting to far.

Wait, so do we say Vote or not?
  • Options

I honestly don’t care. Just don’t hold a bunch of stuff so I don’t get confused
  • Options

Okeypokey thanks, I'm gonna continue to put Vote though because they're the standard rules :)
  • Options
    I'm kinda tempted to vote for Alexa, I think she's been acting the strangest today, at the same time, I don't want to vote for a new player though 🤔
  • Options
    So after thinking it over, I think Plumbob is fine for now. Alexa is the only other one that Im getting even slightly acummy vibes from. I usually like to keep new memvers around, but I'm not sure what to do.....Vote Alexa
  • Options
    I'm kinda tempted to vote for Alexa, I think she's been acting the strangest today, at the same time, I don't want to vote for a new player though 🤔

You know what, I think I'm gonna Vote Alexa
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Okeypokey thanks, I'm gonna continue to put Vote though because they're the standard rules :)

Glad we don't have to have a pointless argument anymore.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Alexa has been acting pretty off.. Alexa
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Day 1 ends in 5 hours and 30 min. Alexa will be lynched right now

Dekay votes Alexa
    Alexa votes Kitty
    Nerd votes Plumbob
    Rose votes Plumbob
    Plumbob votes Rose
    Rose changes vote to Alexa
    Bubbz votes Alexa
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    kittymeow: because I don´t want to be the first to die!

And sorry, ChocoCub, but the spoiler will stay.
    Everybody here should already know what could be find under it! :D

Why do you need to post the links again and again on the same thread that are only probsbly viewed by the same 10 people? If you want to promote something, you should go on every single thread in this forum and post about it once. Not post the same thing over and over again in the same thread. We already saw your links once, we don't need to see them again.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Alexa has been acting pretty off.. Alexa

Can you explain more? Seems like you just came on here and voted her cuz everyone is doing so. You always like to ask people to vote with more evidence. So I'm asking you to do that now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay. So from what I'm seeing here, Rose is def not mafia buddies with Plumbob cuz there's no reason for her to vote him and then change it, unless to trick us but I don't think this is the case since this is a short game too and could be a bit risky.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day 1 ends in 5 hours and 30 min. Alexa will be lynched right now

Dekay votes Alexa
    Alexa votes Kitty
    Nerd votes Plumbob
    Rose votes Plumbob
    Plumbob votes Rose
    Rose changes vote to Alexa