Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - townies win

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all think Rose voted Plumbob to save Aelxa or something? Hmmmm...
    Kitty, help me out here if you're town. LOL.

I didn't really like Rose's vote on Plumbob but I don't really like any vote on Plumbob. I just can't see him being scum.

I asked if Rose voted Plumbob to save Alexa. This post looks like "I'm a good townie and y'all are wrong about Plumbob and gonna be sorry if he flips town (cuz I'm mafia so I would know the result) but at the time same time, Rose is gonna get in trouble if he flips town." So I think maybe Rose isn't Kitty's buddy. It's possible they were trying to do a reverse psych thing tho.

Nerd voted Plumbob first tho, which will also make Rose get on the Plumbob wagon even scummier. I think.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vote: Nerd

Would you mind explaining why you voted for me?
    Nerd and Rose I am telling you, it is not me, I'm not sure how else to convince you that I'm town, for some reason you've both been set on the idea that it was me ever since I got confused whether Nerd voted me or not... I mean talk about pulling at straws for an excuse.

If you were really town you wouldn't vote me. Nerd if you're town, you need to vote Rose. Rose if you're town, you need to vote Nerd. I'm not sure which one of you is mafia because to me you're both as scummy as each other, you just have to trust (and this is directed to who ever is town) that if you want to win, voting for me won't help.

Except that I don't think Rose is mafia. That's the thing. You expect me to change my vote just because you say so?

Why don't you think Rose is mafia? Please show quotes as examples.

And quotes you shall get
    Nerd and Rose I am telling you, it is not me, I'm not sure how else to convince you that I'm town, for some reason you've both been set on the idea that it was me ever since I got confused whether Nerd voted me or not... I mean talk about pulling at straws for an excuse.

If you were really town you wouldn't vote me. Nerd if you're town, you need to vote Rose. Rose if you're town, you need to vote Nerd. I'm not sure which one of you is mafia because to me you're both as scummy as each other, you just have to trust (and this is directed to who ever is town) that if you want to win, voting for me won't help.

This is why I think Plumbob is scummy. Why would she ask me to vote for someone who I have said I do not think is mafia?

You, Dekay, are the one I have the most trouble discerning.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Except that I don't think Rose is mafia. That's the thing. You expect me to change my vote just because you say so?

And quotes you shall get

This is why I think Plumbob is scummy. Why would she ask me to vote for someone who I have said I do not think is mafia?

I really don't know who to vote for... DeKay and Plumbob really just seem like townies to me now, after reading back... I don't want to badwagon on Rose either though... But I mean, the scummiest (to me) out of all of you feels like Plumbob. Sorry, but I really am lost right now. Vote Plumbob

But over here, you are like, "I also think Plumbob is townie." This post just seems like a playing it safe post. Whoever dies today and flips town, you will probably just go with the other person.

And don't worry. I've been told since my third mafia game that I'm hard to read. This is like almost my 70th game. You'll get used to it. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

And quotes you shall get

I really don't know who to vote for... DeKay and Plumbob really just seem like townies to me now, after reading back... I don't want to badwagon on Rose either though... But I mean, the scummiest (to me) out of all of you feels like Plumbob. Sorry, but I really am lost right now. Vote Plumbob

But over here, you are like, "I also think Plumbob is townie." This post just seems like a playing it safe post. Whoever dies today and flips town, you will probably just go with the other person.

And don't worry. I've been told since my third mafia game that I'm hard to read. This is like almost my 70th game. You'll get used to it. LOL.

Wow, I know I’m not supposed to be talking, but wow
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

And quotes you shall get

Wow, I know I’m not supposed to be talking, but wow

You’re allowed to say things like that, when it starts to interfer with the game though, that’s when it becomes a problem
  • Options
    Yep it's okay if it's kinda off topic but I suggest if you're the host, you just don't talk at all (just in case you slip up) unless a player specifically ask a game related question and needs clarification, like for example when I asked how many people will mafia have be against town to win.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

And quotes you shall get

Yeah, I've only played like, five.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Just so you guys know, I will be at work the first few hours of Day 5. (If Im right about when its starts amd if there ia a Day 5)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Everybody circles around Nerd. Most have been suspicious of her from the beginning. They soon decide its her turn to die.

Nerd has been lynched. She was a Mafia goon (normal zombie)

The survivors (townies) have won!
  • Options
    Well, I had a good run.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    It was a lot of pressure to be the only mafia from Day 2!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Good job townies.

Dekay keeps making out I knew Plumbob was a townie but how could I when there was an sk in the game....? Lol
  • Options
    Well done everyone, and well done Nerd, you did a good job by yourself as mafia! :)
  • Options
    Sorry about pushing you so hard Plumbob. I'm just so stubborn that when I have a feeling, I just keep figting it. Lol
  • Options
    Gg guys. :)
  • Options
    Sorry about pushing you so hard Plumbob. I'm just so stubborn that when I have a feeling, I just keep figting it. Lol

Haha don't worry it's fine, it's only a game, I didn't take it personally :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Good game. :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Haha don't worry it's fine, it's only a game, I didn't take it personally :sweat_smile:

I didn't think you would. Lol
  • Options

Haha don't worry I can understand how you felt, I can be really stubborn at times too :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Good job townies.

Dekay keeps making out I knew Plumbob was a townie but how could I when there was an sk in the game....? Lol

Yeah, I know what you meant. 😂 But what I meant was that you know for sure he's not mafia. So if he does flip SK, it will still make you look like a bystander, possibly a townie who just had a misread: but people won't suddenly suspect that you're scum. Makes sense?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2019

😂😂 You pushing his lynch so hard made me doubt you even more.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And good job, Nerd! I think you did well for a mafia who can't nightkill. Maybe next time, don't vote for someone who is pushing for your lynch cuz it will make you look bad even if you are town, unless it's like down to two townies and one mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And good job, Nerd! I think you did well for a mafia who can't nightkill. Maybe next time, don't vote for someone who is pushing for your lynch cuz it will make you look bad even if you are town, unless it's like down to two townies and one mafia.

Thanks for the advice.
    funny-gifs20.gif