Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - townies win

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Day 1 ends in 4 hours and 20 min. Alexa will be lynched right now

Alexa - Dekay, Rose, Bubbz, Plumbob
    Plumbob - Nerd, Alexa
  • Options
    Oh yeah Kitty also voted Alexa
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Plumbob, Alexa, and Rose all seem weird to me.

Sorry Plumbob, but you are acting pretty defensive over a technicality and you're not usually this aggressive, although you are right about Nerd not providing much evidence for her (nerd's a she, right?) vote. The way Rose changed her vote to Alexa and then Plumbob and Bubbz following her seems odd, and since no one seems to be defending Alexa, I think she's serial killer or town. (If she's mafia, the only person I can see being her buddy is Nerd). I think Alexa's scummy for mostly the same reasons as others, she's been jumpy, more so the past few hours.

That being said, it probably won't change much at this point but Vote Rose
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Sorry Plumbob, but you are acting pretty defensive over a technicality and you're not usually this aggressive, although you are right about Nerd not providing much evidence for her (nerd's a she, right?) vote. The way Rose changed her vote to Alexa and then Plumbob and Bubbz following her seems odd, and since no one seems to be defending Alexa, I think she's serial killer or town. (If she's mafia, the only person I can see being her buddy is Nerd). I think Alexa's scummy for mostly the same reasons as others, she's been jumpy, more so the past few hours.

Yeah, I'm a she.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

That's what I was saying. I think I do wanna look at Plumbob more tomorrow.

Also, just a heads up that I have to work quite a bit this week. I will be as active as I can though.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Agree.

I feel like maybe Alexa and Rose are scum and Plumbob might be SK.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Agree.

But I feel like Rose changing her vote to Alexa looks more like a bussing move. If they weren't buddies, I think if Rose was bad, she would have just kept her vote on Plumbob. Like why would she care if Plumbob or Alexa dies if either of them they're not her buddies.

Remember that Nerd was also the first to vote for Plumbob and it seems like Rose followed that to keep Alexa out of the lynch (she did kinda just gave Alexa a "she's a bit sus but I'mma give her a pass for now" thing). But then people started saying Alexa is weird, then only she gave in.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Agree.

But I feel like Rose changing her vote to Alexa looks more like a bussing move. If they weren't buddies, I think if Rose was bad, she would have just kept her vote on Plumbob. Like why would she care if Plumbob or Alexa dies if either of them they're not her buddies.

Remember that Nerd was also the first to vote for Plumbob and it seems like Rose followed that to keep Alexa out of the lynch (she did kinda just gave Alexa a "she's a bit sus but I'mma give her a pass for now" thing). But then people started saying Alexa is weird, then only she gave in.

I feel like I should explain this.

So first I had a feeling about Plumbob being defensive, but after thinking about it, I thought that Plumbob may have been so defensive because he's a frustrated town, so I changed my vote to Alexa. Looking at what I bolded in your post now, if I were bad, I would keep my vote on Plumbob because I wouldn't care as long as they weren't my buddy, but the reason I changed is because I was beginning to second guess myself as to whether or not he is scum. Plumbob is a good player, and I'd rather keep a player that's good and is a better player (assuming that he's town). He is someone that I will be looking at in the future though. I changed to Alexa because she was the only person that I was getting any sort of scum vibes from and I didn't know who else to change to.
  • Options
    @Mouselline Day 1 started at 10 something pm CDT. It is now 10:30 pm CDT. You said day ends in 24 hours. Shouldn't day be ending now? The last vote count you posted at 7:04pm CDT says there are 4 hours and 20 min left of day meaning day ends at 11:24pm CDT, but at 7:26 am CDT, you posted that day ends in 15 hours meaning Day ends at 10:26pm CDT. Please be consistent because it leads to confusion as to when Day actually ends.
  • Options

Agree.

I feel like I should explain this.

So first I had a feeling about Plumbob being defensive, but after thinking about it, I thought that Plumbob may have been so defensive because he's a frustrated town, so I changed my vote to Alexa. Looking at what I bolded in your post now, if I were bad, I would keep my vote on Plumbob because I wouldn't care as long as they weren't my buddy, but the reason I changed is because I was beginning to second guess myself as to whether or not he is scum. Plumbob is a good player, and I'd rather keep a player that's good and is a better player (assuming that he's town). He is someone that I will be looking at in the future though. I changed to Alexa because she was the only person that I was getting any sort of scum vibes from and I didn't know who else to change to.

Hmm, okay. So then who else do you think could be scum?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @Mouselline Day 1 started at 10 something pm CDT. It is now 10:30 pm CDT. You said day ends in 24 hours. Shouldn't day be ending now? The last vote count you posted at 7:04pm CDT says there are 4 hours and 20 min left of day meaning day ends at 11:24pm CDT, but at 7:26 am CDT, you posted that day ends in 15 hours meaning Day ends at 10:26pm CDT. Please be consistent because it leads to confusion as to when Day actually ends.

C rap! So sorry. I actually have an explanation for this one. So I’m on a road trip. This is why I’ve been on so much. I completely forgot about the change in times. I’ll change it now. I’ll change it today. Errrr Rose, we are in the same time zone would u mind telling me when I need to change it?

”there’s a zombie among us.”
    Who could it be?”
    Al the survivors are whispering.
    Alexa seemed to have been acting a little off.

Alexa has been lynched. She was FBI Agent.

Night 1 has started. It ends whenever someone tells me it ends. Night should end at 10:20 am CDT. Just not sure when that is. Going to be in like 3 different time zones this week. SK plz send me who youd like to kill
  • Options
    Ah. That makes sense. Unfortunately, I'll be working when it's supposed to change, but I can post about an hour before it needs to be changed....if I remember. I'll do what I can to help you out.
  • Options
    Ah, heck.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    CDT is only two hours ahead of me, I can let you know when you need to flip.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Ok thx everybody
  • Options
    Day 2 should start in an hour and 5 min.
  • Options
    Last night everybody went to find food.
    They all split up praying they’d be safe. Everybody came back except Kitty. Thy new she was dead, attacked by zombies.

Kitty has been killed. She was a normal zombie (mafia goon).
  • Options
    Day 2 has started. It ends who knows when.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I knew I'd be killed.
  • Options
    And I think I know who is the sk. >:)
  • Options
    Alexa and Kitty, would u like to be put on the replacement list, be told who everybody is, or not be told anything and not be put on the replacement list
  • Options
    Can I know who everyone is?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Alexa and Kitty, would u like to be put on the replacement list, be told who everybody is, or not be told anything and not be put on the replacement list

Kitty can't be put on the replacement list, she knows who the other mafia is
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'm just gonna throw my thoughts at the moment, here they are:

City - She's been more helpful in this game than she has been in both, nothing she's said yet has pushed me the wrong way, so I'm going to assume she's town

Bubbz - Bubbz hun, you still alive?

Dekay - Dekay always seems to fool me, she seems town in this game, but I dunno, she could be mafia or SK for all I know 🤷‍♀️

Nerd - If I had to choose someone on this list to be the last mafia, it'd probably be Nerd... not sure why, she just seems the most suspicious to me

Rose - I feel like Rose is SK, after me, Kitty was who was most suspicious of her. It wouldn't have made sense to kill me, because she could easily try and persuade everyone to vote me off, but killing Kitty makes sure that I don't have any one to back me up... I think Rose killed Kitty last night.

Vote Rose
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Can I know who everyone is?

Sent it