Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - townies win

Comments

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Yes, I’m still here. Idk why, but I have a gut feeling DK is mafia.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Ahh, I actually thought there was a chance that Kitty was an SK and not mafia tho...

Rose, give me a reason to not vote you.

Plumbob, give me a reason to not vote you. Kitty did say some nice things about you in Day 1.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Now, the question is.... Did the SK kill Kitty cuz they think she's town and a good player, or cuz they think she's mafia...? Hmmm...

Okay, I think Rose is the mafia and Plumbob is the SK. I don't really think Bubbz is the SK. It's possible she's mafia tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I've read back, give me some time and I'll make a suspicion list
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Day 2 ends when ever someone says it does

Plumbob votes Rose
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Plumbob, give me a reason to not vote you. Kitty did say some nice things about you in Day 1.

Because I'm your friend :)

Sorry that's all I got, I am town, but I'm not sure how else to convince you. If I were SK I wouldn't have killed Kitty because she was the only one yesterday who seemed to be on my side. I'm also not her buddy. I think Rose is the SK and killed Kitty because killing me would've been obvious that it was her (because I was the only one who was suspicious of her, I think), so by killing Kitty I wouldn't have had a backup.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I just got off of work. I will read back and comment on some things when I get home in a bit.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    So I don't think Plumbob is SK, because killing Kitty would draw too much attention to him, as we're seeing right now. It's possible he's mafia but I don't think Kitty would so openly defend her buddy. I guess that means he's town by process of elimination.
    I can see Rose killing Kitty, though it's risky since she's already under a lot of scrutiny. I think it's more likely that she's mafia and she and Kitty suspected different people to look less associated.
    Bubbz I have no idea about.
    I'd like to hear what Nerd thinks about this kill. She seemed town enough day 1.
    DeKay could go either way. I could see her being SK. She didn't seem that associated with Kitty but I'll read back.

I feel like this makes no sense, sorry. I have a really bad headache right now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Day 2 ends when ever someone says it does

Plumbob votes Rose

• Options
    I’m to lazy to type it out again
  • Options

Huh?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Ok. I just got home. Reading through now.
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Huh?

The stuff is the same as the last post so I just quoted it and posted that
  • Options
    Rose - I feel like Rose is SK, after me, Kitty was who was most suspicious of her. It wouldn't have made sense to kill me, because she could easily try and persuade everyone to vote me off, but killing Kitty makes sure that I don't have any one to back me up... I think Rose killed Kitty last night.
    Edited some of the quote out. Here's my question to you Plumbob. You would think I know better by now then to kill someone who is suspicious of me. What do you mean by the bolded section?
    Edited some of the quote out. The biggest reason I can give you no to vote me is that Kitty was defending Plumbob a lot and I can see Plumbob being mafia because of how buddy-buddy they were. Something else that concerns me is this. I read back on Day 1 a bit and noticed these posts.
    I'm kinda tempted to vote for Alexa, I think she's been acting the strangest today, at the same time, I don't want to vote for a new player though 🤔
    Posted at 5:20pm CDT
    So after thinking it over, I think Plumbob is fine for now. Alexa is the only other one that Im getting even slightly acummy vibes from. I usually like to keep new memvers around, but I'm not sure what to do.....Vote Alexa
    Posted at 5:23pm CDT
    I'm kinda tempted to vote for Alexa, I think she's been acting the strangest today, at the same time, I don't want to vote for a new player though 🤔
    You know what, I think I'm gonna Vote Alexa
    Posted at 5:25pm CDT
    You'll notice that Plumbob went from saying he didnt want to vote for a new person to voting Alexa 5 minutes later....only after I swapped my vote to Alexa. To me, It seems like he took the chance to get the majority away from him and onto someone else. Yes, I changed my vote in the same matter, but mine was over at least a few hours where as he changed his position in 5 minutes.
    Sorry that's all I got, I am town, but I'm not sure how else to convince you. If I were SK I wouldn't have killed Kitty because she was the only one yesterday who seemed to be on my side. I'm also not her buddy. I think Rose is the SK and killed Kitty because killing me would've been obvious that it was her (because I was the only one who was suspicious of her, I think), so by killing Kitty I wouldn't have had a backup.
    The bolded section is exactly why I think your the other mafia instead of the SK. I do think the SK is more dangerous since they can nightkill, but this is the only lead I have.
    So I don't think Plumbob is SK, because killing Kitty would draw too much attention to him, as we're seeing right now. It's possible he's mafia but I don't think Kitty would so openly defend her buddy. I guess that means he's town by process of elimination.
    I divided City's post into separate quotes so it was easier to address everything. I agree that Plumbob is not the SK. I think based on the evidence I provided above Plumbob could very well be mafia. Kitty could have planned to openly defend Plumbob to trick us into thinking they arent buddies.
    I can see Rose killing Kitty, though it's risky since she's already under a lot of scrutiny.
    Exactly this. It's risky, and I would not take that chance as I'm not much of a risky player.
    I think it's more likely that she's mafia and she and Kitty suspected different people to look less associated.
    We all know how bad I am at being mafia. I would not be able to pull this off and it would have been obvious that I was associated with Kitty.

I am not the SK. I am not Mafia. I am a VT, and I believe that the evidence that I posted above makes Plumbob seem suspicious. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. If I am, then I apologize. This is what I think. Vote Plumbob
  • Options
    Rose - I feel like Rose is SK, after me, Kitty was who was most suspicious of her. It wouldn't have made sense to kill me, because she could easily try and persuade everyone to vote me off, but killing Kitty makes sure that I don't have any one to back me up... I think Rose killed Kitty last night.
    Edited some of the quote out. Here's my question to you Plumbob. You would think I know better by now then to kill someone who is suspicious of me. What do you mean by the bolded section?
    Edited some of the quote out. The biggest reason I can give you no to vote me is that Kitty was defending Plumbob a lot and I can see Plumbob being mafia because of how buddy-buddy they were. Something else that concerns me is this. I read back on Day 1 a bit and noticed these posts.
    Posted at 5:20pm CDT
    So after thinking it over, I think Plumbob is fine for now. Alexa is the only other one that Im getting even slightly acummy vibes from. I usually like to keep new memvers around, but I'm not sure what to do.....Vote Alexa
    Posted at 5:23pm CDT
    You know what, I think I'm gonna Vote Alexa
    Posted at 5:25pm CDT
    You'll notice that Plumbob went from saying he didnt want to vote for a new person to voting Alexa 5 minutes later....only after I swapped my vote to Alexa. To me, It seems like he took the chance to get the majority away from him and onto someone else. Yes, I changed my vote in the same matter, but mine was over at least a few hours where as he changed his position in 5 minutes.
    The bolded section is exactly why I think your the other mafia instead of the SK. I do think the SK is more dangerous since they can nightkill, but this is the only lead I have.
    I divided City's post into separate quotes so it was easier to address everything. I agree that Plumbob is not the SK. I think based on the evidence I provided above Plumbob could very well be mafia. Kitty could have planned to openly defend Plumbob to trick us into thinking they arent buddies.
    I can see Rose killing Kitty, though it's risky since she's already under a lot of scrutiny.
    Exactly this. It's risky, and I would not take that chance as I'm not much of a risky player.
    I think it's more likely that she's mafia and she and Kitty suspected different people to look less associated.
    We all know how bad I am at being mafia. I would not be able to pull this off and it would have been obvious that I was associated with Kitty.

I am not the SK. I am not Mafia. I am a VT, and I believe that the evidence that I posted above makes Plumbob seem suspicious. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. If I am, then I apologize. This is what I think. Vote Plumbob

No, no no. I don't think Plumbob is mafia. It's too risky for them two to associate each other like that knowing The SK can kill Kitty in this case (if let's say Plumbob was actually lynched one day 1 and flipped mafia). Kitty is a good player with good strategies but I don't think she would risk going this route of "reverse psychology".

That being said, I think you should reconsider the Plumbob vote cuz after some thinking, I think he might not be SK since he forgot about the night phase in the beginning.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I feel like Bubbz is probably not SK since she's most likely to kill me.
    Nerd, I think can go either way. She could be SK or mafia.
    Rose, I think could be SK or mafia. I know she and Kitty had some exchanges on D1 but to me, they look kinda like pretending that they're not buddies. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nerd, can you convince me you're town?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And for City, I think she's okay for now. I'm actually a bit worried that I'm not worried about her. 😂 I think it's possible that she could pull a plot twist and turn out the be mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Nerd
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Man, maybe Nerd is the SK and Bubbz is the mafia. XD Which is another theory of mine. Hahaha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day 2 ends sometime later. Right now Rose is going to be lynched.

Plumbob votes Rose
    Dekay votes Plumbob
  • Options
    Day 2 ends sometime later. Right now Rose is going to be lynched.

Plumbob votes Rose
    Dekay votes Plumbob

Uh....I voted Plumbob and Dekay voted Nerd. I might suggest you read back and look at the votes again.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's one for Plumbob, one for Rose and one for Nerd.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, it's one for Plumbob, one for Rose and one for Nerd.

The Rose one before the Plumbob one.
    x3vZicL.gif