Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    It's autumn in my game and my Broke family from Sims 2, Skip, Brandi, Dustin, Beau and toddler twins Betty & Veronica took a vacation to Granite Falls. They played with the horseshoe toss, went hiking, played the guitar around a campfire, told a few stories, went fishing, BBQ'd the fish, and also ate some unidentified plants. They're still there. I haven't brought them home yet.
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited January 2020
    Your heir is quite pretty! What's her name? And who's descendent is her parent?

Her name's Maya Bjergsen. Needless to say, she's related to the Bjergsens...

1st Generation
    COrc9Ds.png
    The first generation was my sim Micah Mena and then I had him get married to Becca Clarke (the sim from DU). They had five kids together :'D

2nd Generation
    aKUkaqp.png
    Out of their kids, I chose their third child Kieran Mena who ended up marrying Hailie Kealoha who was the second kid of Makoa and Lilliana Kealoha.

3rd Generation
    blOSs2r.png
    Third generation heir was Kieran & Hailie's youngest daughter Lydia Mena. She married Gunner Bjergsen who was the grandson of Clara & Björn Bjergsen. (Clara and Björn had a third child, a son named Daniel and he had a kid with a randomly generated townie and that kid was Gunner)

4th Generation
    dDvY2yg.png
    The fourth-generation heir was Lydia & Gunner's firstborn son Isaac Bjergsen. He ended up having three kids with Lettie Bailey-Moon, the daughter of Orange Bailey-Moon and a randomly generated townie.

5th Generation
    YpixNoV.png
    The fifth-generation heir was their second son Alan Bjergsen. He ended up having two kids with Sariyah Fyres (the one with red hair). Sariyah's parents were Thaddeus Fyres and Porsche Jang (she was Billie and randomly generated townie's daughter). Thaddeus' parents were Frida Fyres and Aden Zest (his parents were Johnny Zest and a randomly generated townie). Frida's parents were Morgan Fyres and Hugo Villareal.

So, basically Moira&Dominic>Morgan&Hugo>Frida&Aden>Thaddeus&Porsche>Sariyah+Alan

6th Generation
    wiJh9bm.png
    And then we've reached Maya and her husband Benedict Iona. Benedict is the son of Eagle Iona (alien hybrid) and some randomly generated townie. Eagle is the son of Hattie Iona and a randomly generated townie descendant named Dante O'Connor. Hattie's parents were Brandie Iona and Eugi Neville (Eugi's parents were Katrina Caliente and a randomly generated townie named Stuart Neville). Brandie's parents were Don Lothario and Kalamainu'u Iona.

So, Don&Kalamainu'u>Brandie&Eugi>Hattie&Dante>Eagle&Random>Benedict&Maya

Currently, Maya and Benedict have two kids named Lewis and Sana.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k
    no such thing as personal space when you have kids XD
    Yep, unfortunately that woohoo they had in the previous update might be their last for quite a while :D:D
    Those paintings are so pretty! Lovely presents from everyone, yeah :)
    I had a hard time coming up with sim gifts so I went for the stuff that would definitely be used around the house :joy:
    Heh, Peter and his enthusiasm - in fairness, Baby Yoda is worth the hype XD
    Baby Yoda is worth all of the hype in the world :smiley:
    Thank you!

@Jase
    Wow! 9 day pregancy? I don't know if my impatience would be able to handle that one
    I know, I can really make the game a pain sometimes :sweat_smile: But I always felt that the original pregnancy length is way, WAY too short. As seeing as I'm only ageing the toddler to a child in 84 days, 9 days for pregnancy seems pretty accurate.
    that shot of Peter taking the bed over... but that was nothing compared to seeing how things are going between Steve and Tony! Yay!!
    I know! :smiley: When I first moved them to Sulani I decided that their first woohoo will only happen when they get their romantic bar completely full (it was somewhere around 30% back then because I had to build it up from scratch after all of the drama that happened) and I'm super happy it happened on Christmas!
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    it's a rule now one must have baby yoda with them ha.
    They should open a club where only people with baby Yoda in their inventory will be invited :D
    Aw you can just never get enough of this family.
    Thank you so much! :blush:

@Daephene
    I don't have much to say about your last update besides Awwwwww. So happy for all of them.
    Aww, thank you so much :relaxed::heart:
    Oh dear, I don't want anything to mess this up.
    I know the feeling, I know the feeling... *stares at notes in script regarding Nick and his future plans*

@Becka28
    Peter is at that funny age where they want the best of both worlds (child andteen worlds). I really enjoy how he cycles between developing attitude and wanting to be cared for like nothing has changed.
    Yep! He's showing signs of trying to be "cool" and "edgy" but at the end of the day he's still a little kid who wants his parents to tuck him in :blush:
    The romantic scene was very romantic and felt so intimate, I was almost embarrassed to be watching the guys. It is nice to see them coming closer each day to a new loving level.
    I guess you could say they finally regained they're love for each other in full :relieved: (I tried my best to slow everything down to make their relationsip develop more realistically but honestly, those two can never have enough of each other! All of their conversations in game would end with a woohoo interaction which I'd have to cancel...)
    Unfortunately, I am waiting for Nick to come in and tear things spart because everything is new and fragile - Thor and Sulani give me hope though.
    Oh Nick, he always has to be a shadow over every happy moment Tony and Steve share, doesn't he :( I mean, it's not like he's coming anytime soon. They've got plenty of peaceful non-drama days. Nick needs to come up a plan, needs to figure out what he wants... all that stuff. Maybe he won't even bother. Who knows? (Well, I do. But I could change my plans any second :sweat_smile:)
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    Such cute updates! Peter is afraid of lightning! I must say, I'm not fond of lightning storms, mostly because tornadoes come from them. Not because I'll be struck by it. Maybe Peter should design and install a lightning conductor! Better than taking over his parent's bed 😅
    I haven't ever seen a tornado in real life but videos of it make me realise that if I ever did I'd be scarred for life :worried: I can't even handle big clouds, they make me feel uneasy.
    Peter should definitely start giving his parents some space :D
    Yay! A raise for Tony! And a lollipop 😂
    I know, Mele is the best boss ever, she's very sweet and supportive towards Tony <3 And the lollipop! :yum: There's a part of me that just wants to treat Tony as a baby for the rest of his life although technically he's over fifty and got a second child on the way :sweat_smile:
    Uh oh, secret teenager plans for new year, yikes.
    I mean... it could be harmless fun...
    Thor for Christmas! Wonderful ❤️ His story of Christmas with Tony as a child was sweet. Why didn't Tony's parents do Christmas?
    Well mostly because they were very strict and busy people who always had other things to worry about. They never celebrated anything, not even Tony's birthday. :unamused: Plus money was very tight (everything Tony earned from acting was kept by Nick because he "didn't want Tony's parents to exploit their son for money". Tony did get all of it when he became a legal adult though) and they were constantly worried about paying the bills so Tony didn't expect much fun or presents anyway. Christmas was just a day off work, nothing more...
    Peter's presents are wonderful! Particularly Iron Man 😅 but yeah, such great friends, they got him the cutest things. I happen to be a big Paddington Bear fan myself.
    Paddington bear fans unite! :D None of my friends even knew about him till the 2014 movie but I was the biggest fan ever since I was three :blush:
    Those were good presents that the game gave them. Cool.
    I know, I was surprised myself at how accurate they were!
    And yay! Everything is back to normal! Tony had some confidence, and he didn't completely lose it when he thought he did something wrong.
    He's getting stronger every day :relaxed:
    Those two! Yikes. They need to be good now. The baby is coming! I think Tony will be ok. But being a parent is a lot of stress. He'll be happy not to miss this childhood. I hope Steve doesn't miss it instead!
    A lot of stress but a lot of happiness too ;) Don't worry - no one will miss anyone's childhood this time. :relieved: Steve is in the conservationist career (level 5 currently) under the direction of Keala and Thor and I'm sure they'll give him plenty days off to take care of the baby.
    Thank you!

"So... You really want to babysit on New Years."
    ec2c45941211.png

"Yeah! Totally! Because you know. It's fun."
    b3d72c036a28.png

"Hey, we understand if celebrating with us and Thor might be a bit boring for you..."
    e2600477ef23.png

"Pa, Dad it's totally not that!" Peter laughed nervously. "Kalani's parents just really really really asked me because they want to have this whole romantic evening on New Years and since Pepper isn't available because she's celebrating with you... well... I just want to help out, okay?"
    ef061278b9ce.png

"Alright, see you next year then!"
    dbd77e7c886b.png

"Have fun, Peter."
    "Sure... I will... Bye!!"
    b4e986775fb6.png

"Hah. He totally thought we fell for that," Steve smiled.
    "Let the kid have some fun..."
    09928ac0e4fc.png

"What's taking him so loooong..."
    af8827462bc8.png

"Hey! Sorry I'm late... So! Where are we heading?"
    472fe43eae48.png

"The deepest, darkest, most mysterious and totally not kid-friendly place in Sulani."
    a69e9c1ee319.png

The deepest, darkest, most mysterious and totally not kid-friendly place in Sulani turned out to be... The Hang Loose bar?
    5b847232d67a.png
    More under the cut:
    "This is so cool! Are we even allowed in here?"
    "Technically... no. I mean it's a bar and it has drinks, a bubble blower, all that stuff. But all of the adults are busy partying... We come here ever year. It's our thing."
    "Michelle asked me to be her official girlfrieeeeend here..."
    "It was a total disaster because of the storm."
    "Eh, I thought it was romantic..."
    "Everything I do is romantic for you."
    ec8c407fe2be.png

"So your parents actually fell for you babysitting?"
    "Yeah, totally! Guess I picked up on some of Dad's acting skills..."
    f4248ab77fc6.png

54ba060a4dea.png

"Congratulations Michelle, you have lost to me again," proudly said Ned. "I just won fifteen simoleons!"
    "I hate cards," groaned Michelle. "Why does everyone think playing cards is so cool?"
    50916ca20e6c.png

"You just need to try out Sabacc, it's super cool," said Peter.
    "What's that?"
    "It's a Star Wars card game-"
    b420d942dcb6.png

"Then I hate it already."
    "Hey, one day we're getting you to watch all of the movies for sure," Peter laughed.
    "Can't we just binge watch Marvel instead?"
    933e04f4dfac.png

"Michelle just really likes Spiderman," winked Ned.
    "You like Spiderman more."
    "He's cool. I'd hang with him. But you wanted to go on a date..."
    "I was four! Anyway, what's the point of playing card with geniuses like you... It's always you or Peter who win!"
    "Well I suppose there are more interesting things to do here..."
    41d3089206ed.png

851a2ed033d9.png

"Von Haunt Estate Meloire please!" Ned ordered.
    9e18b0bccb88.png

"Isn't it amazing here?" she asked Peter eagerly.
    "Yeah, it's sooo cool! This is like the most grownup place I've ever got to hang out in!"
    ef57572adfcf.png

"I um... I never actually drank any of this stuff before..."
    75d1e3c42cec.png

"Ned!? Sis is that you?"
    815b0db7fee6.png

Ned jumped and slowly turned.
    "Dwaaaaayne," she said, forcing a smile. "Hey everyone, this is Dwayne, my big brother!.. Please go. Don't mess our night out."
    "You... you really shouldn't be here. Or drinking that," Dwayne said.
    9d2135ae96dd.png

"Yay, we got caught..." sarcastically whispered Peter.
    "That's right," said Dwayne. "So stop acting like you're cool or something and be happy I'm not calling Mom!"
    4f32e360de1b.png

"Ugh. Do you always have to ruin everything for me?"
    "Yeah." Dwayne grinned even more. "I'm your big bro, it's my job to look out for you."
    9edd60dd0baa.png

"Hi... I'm Peter, I'm Ned friend... I'm gonna be a big bro too soon!"
    Dwayne didn't seem that bad.
    0349bfc50179.png

"I heard. You got cool dads. Is it a girl?"
    "Yeah, how'd you know?"
    "It's usually a girl if it was born on Sulani islands," Dwayne winked. "I'm an exception."
    7d1b91d60192.png

"Hey bartender! Get these kids some apple juice - the bill's on me!"
    128457739d30.png

"No way, no way you're staying!" angrily muttered Ned. "Come on, we're almost seventeen!"
    "Almost doesn't count. You're still kids and I don't want you getting into trouble."
    "Urrrrgh... there goes our fun..."
    61742b81147c.png

"Hey Peter? When you're gonna be a big brother, please don't ever be like Dwayne!"
    0b3de35c01ab.png

"I don't know, I think he's just worried about you?.." Peter shrugged. "He seems pretty chill."
    b7c4ec45aab0.png

"He is chill," Michelle joined in. "He's kinda cool if you ask me."
    be955447e431.png

"Hey guys, I'm serious, no one deserves a brother like that! You only see him once or twice a week, I have to LIVE with him! We share a bedroom!"
    e8b1f0fbeb4b.png

"He's like the ultimate worst big bro! He NEVER lets me have fun. And he's literally only five years older! That's not even a lot!"
    "Well at least he didn't phone all of our parents so we're not getting in trouble for gambling, drinking and also that bubble machine we wanted to use but now obviously can't because your brother is here," said Michelle.
    2eaeda6ad5a0.png

"Suppose you're right. So... karaoke next?"
    da0590a25625.png

"WEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, my frieeeeeends..."
    eaa8ed62da38.png

"Why did I ever agree to this torture," muttered Michelle.
    "Wanna go after them?" suggested Dwayne.
    "Dude, you wont be asking that when you hear my voice."
    "Hey, it's the fun that matters. Ned doesn't have a voice either. Or me. We still do this a lot. It's cool."
    4fcd8fd5f993.png

"Speaking of Ned... Don't be so protective about her. You're just the brother. I'm her girlfriend soon to be wife."
    "Haha okay. I know you'll take good care of her."
    "And Peter. We all agreed to him being the distant cousin. The three of us are gonna live together forever..."
    "Can I visit?"
    "Only on weekends."
    84986d65af55.png

Meanwhile...
    fdf9d544f263.png

"A toast!" exclaimed Thor. "And toast to our wonderful family! This year was a hard one for all of us but I have a strong feeling the next one will be so much more better! Don't you just have that feeling?"
    6d35f99c230c.png

"This year had quite a lot of good in it too," Tony smiled. "We came here..."
    8e2a0fda88e4.png

"Ah! That is correct, my friend! Certainly one of the highlights," Thor winked. "Steve! How is that kava coming up?"
    6dc4bd7223ea.png

"I have no idea... Last time I made this was the last time we visited and that was way back when Peter was a toddler... Also you hated it back then..."
    "Remember what I told you Steve? Two thousand kava cups and you'll be a pro!"
    a1718b164ba2.png

"Well seeing as this is only my second... What do you think?"
    8903b8e00903.png

"Hm... Hmm... HMM..."
    1006eef8d9c0.png

"Oh come on Thor give us a break, cut the tension!" Pepper laughed.
    c2d038ed1fdb.png

"It is wonderful, my friend. Perhaps you'll only need to make one thousand kava cups to be a pro!"
    72873d2764e3.png

"Wow, I actually got praised by Thor for once!" Steve smiled. "I feel more proud of that then I should've..."
    9810fdc081e6.png

As they chatted, the clock slowly crept to seven p.m. Five more hours till the next year! Seems like a lot, doesn't it...
    7f907e425d34.png

"So then I just walk up to them and say: I am not Theodor Odmark! I am Thor Odinson! They thought I was mad, those fools of Del Sol Valley..."
    fb955cfd83a0.png

"Guys?.. I think the baby is coming..."
    Well what a surprising event.
    a430202a300e.png

"WHAT? Now?!"
    7ae6c78f45ec.png

"As in right now?! Now now?"
    0f2f3db156e1.png

"Great, I'll have to deal with panicking parents too..."
    b98bf338fd8b.png

"Get to the hospital! Quick!" said Thor. "Go, I'll catch up!"
    c73a4e81da71.png

There was no time to loose. The Starks and Pepper hurried to the health center...
    50a82871cc5d.png

"Everything's okay, everything's fine. Just breath like we taught you."
    "I'm not panicking, they're panicking..."
    9daf0e2aad37.png

"Well all of you should stop panicking because everything is going absolutely a-okay... That's it, just breath..."
    d5b20e10857a.png

"How- How are you feeling? This is fine, right? I mean you've done this before- By the way my phone just buzzed, it's midnight... so... Happy new year?"
    e0b7465fdae4.png

"Steve I would really appreciate if you stopped talking now..."
    8d110ca7f696.png

"Almost there... Almost..."
    7daf7410ad09.png

Fifteen minutes past midnight a little baby was born.
    "Oh finally! We did it!" Pepper exhaled in relief. "Yay team..."
    310bac3aeab6.png

"It's the baby!" Tony whispered in shock. "Oh Stevie... we... we have a baby..."
    "I know... Huh. It kind of does look like a Morgan."
    ee968c1a8a29.png

Twenty minutes later the baby have been weighted, dressed and fed. Steve already got to hold it a few times. All of his worries about the father instincts not kicking in were far gone as he immediately felt a strong connection with the baby. Tony on the other hand was afraid to even touch it.
    "Just look at it... It's so... so tiny," he whispered. "Oh Steve I never thought babies can be this tiny... Peter was never this tiny..."
    a05d94aec1d7.png

Tony stared at the baby as it stared back at him. He still couldn't believe it was his. Could he ever be able to make a child so beautiful? They've waited for this baby so long it almost seemed like forever. And now it was finally here.
    5fac47516556.png

"Oh Steve just look at it..."
    "Want to hold it?" asked Steve.
    "I don't know..." Tony mumbled. "I don't think I can, I never actually held a baby before... or saw a baby..."
    "You never saw a baby before!?"
    "No, not this close... I-I don't think I should-"
    cdccd0ee9f30.png

Steve smiled and gently took Tony's hand.
    "Believe me, the first moment you hold that baby in your arms will be one of the happiest moments of your life."
    "I know but it's so small... I mean... what if I hurt it, what if-"
    8fb9724a3e0e.png

"Hey, don't worry. I'll help you out, okay?"
    "Okay..."
    304de855c65a.png

"Support the head..."
    c6ccd54a94b2.png

"See? You're doing great," Steve smiled. Tony nodded. Now that the baby was in his arms, it felt even more wonderful.
    "We have to be the best parents ever," whispered Tony. "We have to protect it... Oh Stevie it's so innocent... so... so..."
    650831fb3ca7.png

And then the baby smiled.
    e3cb7ea9f511.png

That was a little too much for Tony to handle. He broke to tears.
    d81ddbe290b8.png

"Thank you so so very much, this miracle would've never happened if it wasn't for you..."
    "Hey, don't mention it..."
    623c16f054f0.png

"I'm here!" the door slammed open. It was Thor. "Where is the little peanut!?"
    b9d1b491160c.png

"Right here," Steve smiled.
    4df557355c0d.png

"Ah, would you look at that!" shouted Thor in delight. "It's BEAUTIFUL!"
    813468b21ecd.png

"Congratulations Pepper! Once again you've made a true child of Sulani!"
    0d3e51c3a8e3.png

"Aren't you just precious! Your daddies should be SO proud of you..."
    368f1146c647.png

Tony and Steve were proud. And happy. And still a little bit in shock. They had a baby now - everything was going to change. They didn't know what the future held for them or their little one, but there was one thing they were certain of.
    54213034209f.png

Never in a million years will they allow little Morgan to get hurt.
    6b467a414b46.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ugg, I still have so much to see on pg 587. Idk how I ended up skipping so much of it, lol

I will get there, I promise 😉

@Becka28

Ok then! Lol, I had to go back several pages trying to find an update by you that I knew I saw

The Vampire one! 😊

Where did Mina come from? She's pretty cute!

Is he seriously changing her into a vampire right there over their baby's bassinet? 😅

Marquis looks pretty adorable!

I'm glad Mina has done so well as a freelancer! Do you think it's entirely the Moscinio pack that is responsible for her success? I may have to break down and spend the whole $10 on that pack 😉. I've always wanted Laney to be a photographer for real, not just in the story. I'm just wondering if Get Famous has anything to do with her success too.

Who is that with the Blue hair? That's a gorgeous picture ❤️

Your University experience is delightful 😄

Straight A's for one, pregnant, failure, drop out for the other. I guess we know what traits don't work well at University 😉

I seriously can't believe that Fabian is there!!! Did he at least have pants on? Was he a student? He looks too old to be a student 😅

Is your Jess / Vlad alternate reality the same one where she fought with Diego? Ahhh Vlad, why must you be so annoying?

That restaurant is seriously awesome looking!!!

And when you say Malcolm always shows up as host initially, how long does he stay there? I always wonder why the employees change every once in a while.

How does the upstairs party room work? Like, can you actually have goal parties there? Or are guests randomly seated up there during normal restaurant times too?

The container building thing is cool. I actually didn't know that was a thing. I'm out of the loop I guess, lol

The update with the moving problems was so reminiscent of disasters I've done, ugg. And I don't even think I was trying to make a specific thing move, you know? But the welcome wagon looked great, lol. Did you get the fruit cake thrown away before anyone ate it? That's what I do, lol

Frankie Pancakes is really something! At least he straightened out after Abilene yelled at him, lol. Maybe he's just one of those guys, has to be told what to do all the time 😂

The flirting restaurant scene is great, lol at Cassandra 😅 and yes Jessica looks a bit awkward too. Diego? Never, it's impossible 😄

Viktor with his bad boy obsession, oh my. If Max is better than Orange, yikes! It would be great if you could put someone in that's like Wolfgang, he has the attitude to be a bad boy, but he's always actually sweet😊

Jessica's face by her vault! Omg 😅 and it was her idea.

I'm glad Diego is there so often 😊 and that he's so adorably cute with his after woohoo kisses 🥰

@Ellupelluellu

Wow! Wolfgang does get an awful lot of bad luck! Poor boy. Maybe I'll give him a break and stop picking on him 😉

And Ooooooohhhh yay! It's Babs and Geoffrey 🥰❤️☺️ still so sweet!

Bjorn is looking pretty awesome getting ready to be the Strangerville hero!! I can't wait to see him get that done 📣

@haneul

I'm hopeless at playing one family, lol. I can't possibly count how many I play, but yeah, you don't get a lot done the way I do it. 😅

So, no idea what Vlad's kids will be like. It should be interesting if they meet

And yeah, Thorne has issues. But, so does Don 😉

Asher is really something! He thinks of Aster on the morning of Every holiday? That's amazing.

I'm glad Deli isn't as hurt by his favoritism as she used to be.

Soooo how did you get Asher's picture in that frame? That's really cool!! 😮😯 He and Adelaide look wonderful in that portrait.

I'm very interested in seeing the new palace!

Wow, he makes a lot of money!

@Daephene

Seeee? See? This is why I remember Gerardo so well! He's so awesome! Lol

Well ok, the whole household is, but I love his acting! He must be a 5 star actor, right? He sure gets some young roles 😅 but hey, he brings home those awards! 🏆

Anyway, fun stuff! Farrah is really pretty! She does look like Morgan. And that is so completely crazy that Juno is so attached to her, despite her hates children trait! Lol, I can't believe they were trying to distract Finnian like that 😅

Siobhan sure does have abs! Holy cow 😲

I don't have Get Famous, so I got Penny Pizzazz her promotions by streaming her playing video games. She'd get 100's of thousands of followers doing that. Also by remembering to have her "check in" on her social media whenever she was out and about. It didn't take too long. But of course we aren't trying for fame stars.

Finnian really lucked out with that chance card! Wow! Hopefully Morgan will get past her hurdle soon.

Their vacation looked quite fun. I especially like the singing badly, and winning at foosball parts 😅

Juno is lucky that her principal called her, and not her father 😂 I hope her project helped

And the outtakes are awesome. My favorite has to be the dueling grandmas. It must've sounded just awesome! Lol

The pirate thing is awesome. Actual words interspersed with simlish. Well, if arrrr counts as a real word.

The ghost info is interesting. That's so strange that they have needs. I might have to grab a ghost to play for a minute, just to see what happens if you don't fill them 😂

Who was Don getting flirty toward? Or was it just to himself? He seems to do that sometimes 😂

That will be cool having them as their own little household. Ghost escapades! I can definitely see Don and Diego out on the town together 😊

@Simmelina1

How fun! Now Bella has the kids at the beach 😊

And she and J are having another baby! Holy cow.

That's super that her kids with Salim showed up there. A nice little family reunion ❤️

@sarabeth2984

Goodness! There's a lot going on in your game 😅

How is Simeon doing? Did you take the urn out if the house? I feel bad for the guy 😔 How about working out and doing yoga? Did anything help? The bees worked for at least a minute lol

It was funny seeing Rachel as the non played Sim. Poor Rocky, he had a boring day at school and his mom's recommendation is to do his homework. Yikes 😂 At least he has Angela to look forward to.

Geoffrey Landgraab needs help, seriously. Wow, bad outfit dude! lmao

Lucas meeting the elf twins is cute! How did they end up in your game!

You've talked about Miles Feng before, it's nice to see him! That is cool that he played with the kids autonomously.

@Beardedgeek

Goodness! That seems drastic 😯 I thought you had that save all good, and how you liked it as far as lots etc.

Good luck on the new project! It sounds very daunting to me.

@DarkAngel1994

OMG! You didn't!!!??

The Hill house? I seriously just got goosebumps, for real!!!!

Oh God! Dylan isn't prepared for this.

I guess the good news is that they'll be away from his dad. And also Matthew.

Oh my gosh. Such drama. I can't even look at the picture of it! 😮😳

@ryttu3k

Jamie's study is so darling! It was already cute, but I like the new stuff better. I may not use CC, but I like to look at it lol

I'm glad you added the tables so you could put more in there! 😂 It's all so cute. He still has plenty of room in there to work on the computer.

You sure did run out of walls 😅
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Thorne and Don Part 20

Index to other chapters:

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Life continued in Hawaii, but it was not quite the same. Don had agreed to come back to their place with Thorne, but he didn't feel the same way about Thorne any longer, and he hated that.

JPRtzyH.png

Now that he knew Thorne lied sometimes, he worried about lies. Anytime Thorne said he needed to go somewhere, Don wondered if he was really going to the place he'd told him. But Don didn't want to follow him to check, because now he also knew Thorne wasn't careful about things he said when he was angry.

UejWo7t.png

That made Don worry for his baby. Were they just words? Or was there actual intent behind them?

ujnM2sA.png

Spoiler to help the page load faster
    He found himself looking for information about Thorne online. That was something he'd never thought of doing before, but he had an innocent life to consider now. He did find information confirming Thorne's occasional temper tantrums, but there was no record of Thorne ever being physically violent, except in tabloid news, and Don was smart enough to disregard that.

8OEZ7Zl.png

Don really wasn't sure if he should stay with Thorne or not. He felt confused. Was Thorne a danger to their baby? Or was Don overreacting, because of his disappointment? He couldn't decide.

Vgy9dlB.png

He had to admit that it was troubling to find out that Thorne was so overly friendly with his fans. Now Don wondered how he was with them when he was gone on tour. That was something he'd never considered, because at home Thorne had never gone anywhere without Don unless it was business related. Thorne had preferred to be with Don at Malcolm's house.

L2wEdQg.png

Plus, Thorne was extremely insistent that Don shouldn't even try to be with someone else while they were dating. So Don thought that Thorne was the same way about himself. That had probably been naive to think.

fCVE15F.png

Thorne had always seemed remarkable to Don, so discovering that he had serious character flaws was very disheartening.

Don continued sketching, but he didn't sketch Thorne anymore.

mqDsGW6.png

Don didn't seek Thorne out like he used to. Thorne didn't make him feel safe and cherished anymore.

qQmLLOu.png

He wasn't even sure if Thorne actually loved him. Now that he knew Thorne would lie to him, he wondered how much of what Thorne had said to him was real.

SEoquGN.png

His heart actually hurt, and he was finally able to understand the word heartbreak, and he didn't like that feeling.

4aLpmCR.png

Despite his disappointment in him, Don was sure that he loved Thorne. Now he worried that his love was misplaced. What if Thorne was faking? Thorne had implied that he had decent acting skills when he told Don that his interactions with his fans were fake.

oWhbvF8.png

Certainly Don knew how easy it was to trick someone into believing that you are someone else. He'd done it with Dash, but he'd also done it dozens of times before Dash. Over the years Don had perfected his various acts. What made him think that other people didn't do that too? Other people - like Thorne.

O2fwFW4.png

Thorne could tell that things were different, and it worried him. He tried to get things back to the way they had been, but Don was very resistant.

tpYmK9s.png

Thorne waffled between trying to be extra kind, and trying not to get very angry. Don was really frustrating him.

CHr9QUM.png

Thorne just wanted everything to go back to the way it had been. Having to worry night and day whether Don was going to stay or go was wearing him down. And Thorne, unfortunately, was being stubborn and macho. He didn't want to keep apologizing for the same thing over and over. He felt like it should be over and done with.

BVcVosv.png

He'd lied to Don, and yelled at him, once, but he'd already said he was sorry. What did Don want from him? He couldn't take the words back, all he could do was promise not to do it again, and he'd already promised that.

jJzU2rA.png

Thorne was at a loss. If this had been anyone but Don he'd have given up long ago. But it was Don, and he couldn't give up. Not now. He'd had everything going perfectly, he'd even purchased a home for them, as far out into the middle of nowhere as he could find.

3PfOJj5.png

He didn't know what else to do. He kept smiling, and encouraging Don about his sketches. He made small talk to keep the mood light. He told Don that he loved him more often than he had before. The trouble was, it didn't seem to be making any difference. Don was still withdrawn, and wary, in Thorne's presence. He didn't smile much, or laugh at all.

QhFs65G.png

Thorne didn't feel equipped to deal with whatever Don was going through, psychologically, but he desperately needed Don to get better, and start trusting him again. He just couldn’t figure out how to do it.

gDVxCSP.png

Don actually had another problem that was affecting his mood. He needed to make a call, and Thorne couldn't know about it. The phone call could answer his question about living with Thorne for him. The trouble was, Don was completely dependent on Thorne financially. The phone that he was using was from Thorne's plan. It was possible that Thorne had access to Don's call and text history.

GLT1r1y.png

It seemed likely that Thorne did have access, because when Don had left, Thorne immediately started calling Malcolm. He probably knew that Don had called Malcolm. He may have just guessed it, but Don didn't know for sure.

e3NlLuP.png

The only money that Don had was Thorne's. He had the credit card that Thorne gave him from Thorne's account. That was why Don had called Malcolm when he left. If he'd used Thorne's credit card to pay for the room he'd rented when he left, Thorne would have instantly known where Don had gone.

L8QOAzw.png

Malcolm had gone online, found a place for Don to go, and paid for several days so Don could stay there, and have time to make his decision about staying with Thorne. But doing that with Malcolm may have been a bad idea. It was probable that Don had no choice but to live with Thorne.

3PRDsik.png

But where could he find a phone to use? Buying a track phone wouldn't be a great plan, because of the whole, "Thorne can see every purchase I make," aspect. And it was hard to get away from Thorne long enough to make the call anyway.

JEpkYdj.png

Finally, one day Thorne had to be on a conference call with his recording company. Don took his chance.

TwRPv2A.png

He quickly walked to the pavilion up the street from their vacation home. He spotted a young woman who looked like she'd be kind. He didn't have time to butter her up and, "seal the deal," before asking to borrow her phone. He just made up an excuse about his phone being dead, and said he needed to call his friend to pick him up.

rS1qcYf.png

She was friendly, like most of the natives, and happily lent him her phone. He stepped a couple of feet away from her, and quickly dialed the number. The aide answered immediately. Don gave his name, and he was put through within moments.

gsxAt6v.png

"Yes, hello Ma'am, it's me Don. I’m sorry I haven't checked in. I've had difficulty getting a chance to call you, but I assumed that you'd want to speak to me about calling Malcolm."

xt9XvrQ.png

"Yes Ma'am, after I did it I realized what a bad idea it had been. I know I shouldn't have made Malcolm worry about me, he knows I'm not working, and I'm depending on Thorne financially. Obviously he might offer to let me stay with him for free just to get me away from Thorne, and I think you might want my room for someone new.”

nBRvDIy.png

“Ok, I understand, you do need my room right away. You want to hire someone to replace me. That’s fine, I do actually have somewhere I can go immediately."

v6LPTDq.png

"Well, Thorne Bailey bought a house for us. I'll have to go stay with him I guess."

8V0qgLH.png

"Yes Mrs. Landgraab. It was Thorne who caused me to call Malcolm in the first place. He's not quite the man I thought he was."

7anZpTg.png

"No Ma'am, of course that's not your fault. I swear, I won't mention Thorne's treatment of me to Malcolm again. It's my own fault that I'm in this situation.”

xWk3jRW.png

"Yes Ma'am, as of this minute you can consider my room to be empty. I will tell Thorne that I will be happy to live with him."

Vm3Q0BP.png

"Do you want me to contact Malcolm and inform him of my plans? I'm sure I can convince him that Thorne is being courteous now."

9mTmrIC.png

"I will do that then. Thank you for allowing me to protect your son these last few years. He is a good man. Yes Ma'am. Goodbye, thank you again.”

HXIj7Rr.png

Don hung up in the nick of time. Thorne had just appeared at the top of the stairs; clearly he was looking for Don.

sfvSLRY.png

Don returned the phone to the young lady without Thorne noticing, and then proceeded to greet Thorne with much more enthusiasm than he had been lately.

dbyIUSq.png

That was that. Don had his answer. He would have to live with Thorne. Nancy Landgraab wanted Don out of Malcolm's house so that she could hire a new professional bodyguard for Malcolm. There had to be an open bedroom in order for Malcolm to agree to let another, "friend" move in. Don couldn't work as a bodyguard anymore; he was pregnant. Therefore he had to vacate his room at Malcolm's house.

BwwO9fl.png

Malcolm didn't know that his roommates were actually paid professional bodyguards. Nancy paid them. Malcolm didn't know that he was a prime target for Nancy's enemies. Primarily because he didn't know that she had enemies who were so dangerous.

NdVlyjC.png

Marcus Flex was in charge of finding new bodyguards when it was necessary. He'd found Don through his network of informants. Marcus had interviewed him, and found him to be fairly intelligent, and well trained in offensive and defensive interventions.

haR3GO1.png

Marcus had sent Don on to Nancy for her final say. Nancy had been very impressed by Don's resume, but she'd felt that the best thing about Don was the fact that he came across as a clueless exercise freak. It was perfect cover. Malcolm wouldn't suspect what Don's actual purpose in his house was. She'd hired Don on the spot.

QrXK0mo.png

But that era of Don's life was now over. He wouldn't think of putting himself in such a dangerous position when he had a child depending on him. He would have to accept Thorne's help for the time being. He wasn't sure what was next for him, professionally. In the meantime, getting along with Thorne was the most important thing.

UOo1nVs.png

So, after that phone call, Don acted as though everything was fine.

Cy2enCO.png

Thorne had no idea what had changed, but he wasn’t complaining.

3fC9ZxD.png

He was just incredibly happy to see his Don return.

BpshVzw.png

Don was actually happy that the decision had been made for him.

7IzDw4t.png

With the pressure gone, he could enjoy his time with Thorne again.

W9IaFde.png

Because despite himself, he really loved Thorne.

UqiwK7v.png

Finally, one day, he broke. If Thorne didn’t actually love him, there wasn’t anything to lose anyway.

52okV29.png

“I really do love you Thorne.”

RSWIgw7.png

And this time, it was Thorne who didn’t say anything.

HfikX98.png

At least not in words.

FrXU8sm.png

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

@KiniHokulani Here's a Thorne and Don update! I also did an update with Dash and Diego the other day, I wasn't sure if you're quite as interested in them, but they are here:

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @alwaysasking should have the base setup done in an afternoon. I don't plan to build, just replace certain lots like the awful Windenburg gym with better version online and plop down good houses on all empty lots.
    Then it's basically up to MCCC to fill the houses
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Beardedgeek wow, good luck with the clean slate! Micro home and uni sounds like fun!

@AlwaysAsking Raylan is going to have development, yes, XD He's been a traditional vampire and very buddy-buddy with Miss Hell and Vlad for a very long time, it'll take quite a bit for him to change his views. He'll get there! Possibly! Maybe? And heh, the skin and eye colour is what Caleb has originally - I made my own one a bit darker, and changed his eyes to brown. So Raylan actually closer to canon!Caleb than mine is!

The fame points are for buying perks! So he could pick another three - I've almost maxed out the charity one (he needs a Pristine reputation for the last one, though, and he's only on Great), stuff like that. And yeah, dreading the other two quirks, honestly! Sparkling is already turned off XD It was lovely seeing Dash, yeah! He deserves someone sweet :D Heh, I still haven't made any trend outfits yet, I kind of like the sometimes really random ones you get! Celebrity chef could definitely work!

And heh, I have a definite CC problem, especially when it comes to art! Jamie's basically as close as I have to a Simself, so I download all the art that I like, which means that it's Jamie's taste too... yeah XD And yeah, I need to make, like, an underground maze just to fit more art in!

Oh jeez, poor Don. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of hoping that this ends with them breaking up, Don going back to flirting with the extra knowledge that he shouldn't hurt people and should stay honest with them, and Thorne, uh, getting punched in the face.

@DeafSimmer so rude of Cronan to interrupt their date! It looked like it was going well, too :(

@haneul it was sweet, wasn't it? :D Morgyn will be showing up soon in the story! Most of that will be over on Insta, but it does mean they'll be showing up in-game more often. And that's a big achievement! I had a household with three kids (one teen, one child, and one toddler, all have aged up to the next stage now) and I'm definitely lagging with them!

That portrait is the most extra thing!

@Ellupelluellu poor Wolfgang is not having a good time! And wow, that is a Look on Bjorn!

@Becka28 thank you! Took a couple of hours - most of which was just going through all my items and picking out which ones to use XD

@Keidra oof, I know the feeling. Brain gremlins are always not fun to deal with! Be kind with yourself and take time out to look after yourself, okay? <3

@sarabeth2984 Kirk and Picard are the best names. Poor Simeon, the gloomy trait does make things hard! Oh wow, bee heart :D Oh jeez Geoffrey needs to get himself to Roseanne for some style tips, stat XD Those condos look great, very midcentury modern!

@Koteyka might not be too bad, regarding privacy! Peter's getting pretty good at looking after kids, they could get him to do some babysitting and take the kiddo out to the beach or something while they have some private time. It's when all the kids are close in age that it gets tricky!

Hee, Peter is definitely not a good liar XD *snickering* Yes, hanging out with Spiderman, whatever would that be like? Good big brother Dwayne. Anyway I think apple juice tastes better than wine and I'm 33 ;) Aww, New Year baby! And if it just passed midnight, then li'l Morgan is the first baby born in Sulani for the whole year! Peter's going to get a bit of a surprise when he gets home XD
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking LOL - no - he is not making her a vampire in front of the baby, she was already a vampire - they just have a fondness for the kiss neck interaction in this couple. Jessica's alternate reality was made by me saving as just after Edvin Ollies wedding- and making a second copy of the save - when Diego fought and broke up with her - I deleted that copy of the save and just restarted the original save the day after Edvin Ollie's wedding. Jessica and Vlad is a new save but the copy of Jessica in it is the up to date copy with all her skills and achievements etc. I just turned her fame off (she still has her pristine reputation - which triggers in game events too). Fabian was pulled in from my library by the game as a young adult (he just always looks about 40) - he surprisingly kept his clothes on. The situational university outfits seem to be university CAS and seem to work better than others (so far). I have 3 or 4 build saves - Malcolm seems to show up as manager in the build saves but not when I put them in main games. I am not sure which öfficial parties work at restaurants (I think birthday does) - it is really just a private room for the 8 seater table so I can just have my family in there for screenshots etc. and pretend its a party for whatever reason. Container housing has been around since at least the 70s (one of my parent's friends lived in one with his family that he built in the 80s) but it is a lot more mainstream with the tiny house movement - they are a great size for a small home.

Mina has fame turned off so I think it is Moschino and Get to work working for the photography career. The photos don't earn much a small photo is worth about $6 - $12 in game and so even with a 200% markup they don't pay well (unlike art - having a combined art/photography gallery would be more profitable) Mina makes her money from completing the freelance career objectives and the shop is because I feel like it plus ot gets all the spare photos out of her inventory. The green/blue hair girl is young adult Yuki Behr - I changed her hair and she is beautiful. I never really considered her before. There is quite a lot of replayability as you have to adjust positions of the equipment, colour / intensity of the lights etc and things get better as your sim's skill goes up. (It has its frustrating moments especially when doing 3 sims but I love it.)
    My next 2 favourite shoots were Brent who was in his 3rd trimester when he turned up as a model.
    4YQgBpg.png?1
    And Moira, Morgan and a rando modelling DU everyday outfits - it looks like it was designed to be placed in a clothing advertisement.
    AbRcDnh.png?1

Essay time again LOL - hopefully it gives you something to read if/ when needed.

@Koteyka yay welcome baby Morgan. Well done Pepper and Tony's genetics and the Sulani helath system. Lovely happy update.

I rotated over to Tiesha's family after Colton and Loreno had their baby. They moved out into a much expanded Daisy Hovel in Willow Creek after Kendrick married Jade. They bought a lot of kids stuff with them but still don't have a lot of money.
    TeiwEqW.png?1
    Tyrell is happy to have a place of their own.
    n4i1mfC.png?1
    0d8fpV9.png?1
    Things were a little squishy inside when the welcome wagon arrived
    EcZtM9d.png?1
    vgzFylX.png?1
    Mother/ toddler trip to park.
    cK4Qbde.png?1
    auRpqoW.png?1
    YPzrRm8.png?1
    pTK91t3.png?1
    IrGtfcm.png?1
    They went inside the teen clubhouse which I haven't locked as a teen club place but I probably should because all the sims hang out in here and don't do park things. (this is a very old build and I am cringing when I look at it now but it is functional which is what counts in game.)
    xw7weyh.png?1
    A very hot game generated townie gardener came in - perhaps he might be the solution to Viktor's dating issues? will have to check his age...
    XID6ulH.png?1

Not sure why I obsess over the gardeners in game so much I think my sims have married 2 female and 6 male gardeners so far - I think the hat gives me Indianna Jones vibes or something. Plus I love gardening IRL
    In my build save -
    the nice young single dad tester sim was working hard testing this house for me. I alwasy feel sorry for the tester sims walking around route and function testing everything - pretty awful sim life - so I play them a little (2 or 3 sim days) when I am finished as a thankyou.
    Ash and his daughter Emily.
    JVfvoxh.png?1
    and what they were testing.. its finally on the gallery
    jCChigq.png?1

Judith Ward was part of the welcome party (in this save - she is in Daisy Hovel - quite a come down from her Del Sol Valley home - oh MCC you trickster). She called Ash and asked if he wanted to hang out - they had actually become good friends during the welcome wagon - no one becomes good friends with Judith! I had to follow this up. She looks like she is planning a housing upgrade by taking advantage of Ash.
    vPiKHPn.png?1
    BL0RdFP.png?1
    She had the most adorable toddler - Ash loved him.
    ZaJSdDy.png?1
    whbQCui.png?1
    She invited Ash inside.
    RrsD1p3.png?1
    And immediately put the flirty moves on Ash.
    ooMCluw.png?1
    Ash checked if she was single (newsflash - there is a father to that adorable toddler firmly in the picture.) Seeing her chance at upgrading to a bigger home and newer husband going down the drain, Judith turned mean. And there ended Ash's friendship / flirtation with Judith who showed her true colours in less than a sim hour.
    FL0rJ7R.png?1

More build save weirdness...........
    I let ash go to the shrieking Llama - its where Bjorn and his buddies have their club and its usually pretty chill but the game was up to things tonight.
    First Diego stormed in a proceeded to give the bartender his brutally honest review of the bar...
    uPmqsle.png?1
    JBBHyxS.png?1
    L8fcIrt.png?1
    zD4WFMU.png?1
    Noone could get served because Diego was monopolizing the bartender - luckily Izzy was there and he tried to calm Diego down.
    yxq3nVu.png?1
    Then Brytani Cho came in making the broken heart symbol above her head and proceeded to cry everywhere. Her husband wasn't in the bar so I wonder if she was dating someone at the bar.
    RSik9sA.png?1
    While I was watching Brytani I noticed Max was flirting with a townie who looks very similar to Viktor (Jessica's son) - maybe Max has a type.
    ZDzjLTU.png?1

All the chaos in one shot - Katrina is having a lovely time enjoying the drama.
    sLhg6B6.png?1

Poor Ash - his fun days aren't much fun..

Finally I gave Brytani a makeover - she has the worst clothes, grey hair although she is a young adult and a pretty rotten personality. I felt sorry for her - I matched her hair to her eyebrows and tried to keep a bright fun look because she has the joke star aspiration.
    1UEnNpX.png?1
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Roddy tells a fairy tale to Shine:
    01-24-20_1-20-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the pair finally get to roast Hot Dogs without incident!
    01-24-20_1-42-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_1-44-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Fun in the snow!
    So, what else did Shine and Roddy do? They made snow angels:
    01-24-20_1-51-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Snowpals:
    01-24-20_3-38-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_3-38-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy caught insects:
    01-24-20_3-40-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_3-40-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    ka-tunked away at a dig spot:
    01-24-20_3-42-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_3-48-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Caught more insects:
    01-24-20_3-51-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a wisp:
    01-24-20_3-52-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then the pair went back to the lodging. where Shine did some artifact identification:
    01-24-20_5-56-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And typed up a new children's book about camping safety:
    01-24-20_6-33-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy called Benjamin to bring him up to date:
    01-24-20_7-22-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Frog and insect collecting
    After that, Roddy caught some insects:
    01-24-20_7-24-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    and frogs:
    01-24-20_7-37-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he had a drink of water:
    01-24-20_7-39-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After putting the cup in the dishwasher, he sat on the loveseat and Shine gave him a cuddle:
    01-24-20_7-43-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she upgraded the TV:
    01-24-20_8-03-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection Time
    Shine and Roddy then went into the bedroom. Shine reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick, whilst Roddy watched:
    01-24-20_9-54-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Outside the bedroom, Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    01-24-20_10-14-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    01-24-20_10-18-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_10-19-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    01-24-20_10-23-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    01-24-20_10-24-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    01-24-20_10-24-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave Shine a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    01-24-20_10-26-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep!
    Roddy felt tired, so he got changed and climbed into his side of the bed, falling fast asleep:
    01-24-20_10-51-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine came over and tucked Roddy in:
    01-24-20_10-51-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him several big smooches on his face:
    01-24-20_10-51-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_10-52-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    01-24-20_10-53-19%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Roddy's face was covered in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. He was still fast asleep:
    01-24-20_10-55-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and then she climbed into her side of the bed, falling fast asleep:
    01-24-20_10-55-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-24-20_11-34-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    First to wake up, Roddy:
    01-24-20_11-36-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it's Shine:
    01-24-20_11-36-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Guitar and roasting beetles
    Shine and Roddy went over to the fire pit. Shine got out one of her guitars and played it:
    01-25-20_12-07-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy decided to play with the fire:
    01-25-20_12-08-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then he roasted some beetles:
    01-25-20_12-10-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    He took the plate of roasted beetles inside and sat down:
    01-25-20_12-12-42%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I can't believe I'm eating this' Roddy thought:
    01-25-20_12-13-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Surprisingly, it didn't taste too bad! He finished the plate clean!
    01-25-20_12-13-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And he put it in the dishwasher:
    01-25-20_12-34-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Time to go home, sweetie!' Shine called. 'Ok, mummy!' Roddy replied. Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    01-25-20_12-36-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The pair packed their bags and set off back to Dianthus Hall.
    Back home!
    Shine and Roddy arrived back home safely:
    01-25-20_12-46-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin greeted Roddy with a big loving hug:
    01-25-20_12-47-44%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'So, how was Granite Falls?' Benjamin asked:
    01-25-20_12-48-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'It was awesome! I got to collect a lot of insects and frogs!' Roddy replied, beaming:
    01-25-20_12-48-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I'm glad you had fun, my boy!' Benjamin said, pinching Roddy's cheek:
    01-25-20_12-48-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Once the children were in another room, Shine and Benjamin had their usual welcome back kiss:
    01-25-20_12-54-21%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Welcome home smoochfest!
    Roddy went into the kitchen. Tiffany came over and gave him several big smooches on his face:
    01-25-20_1-03-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-04-41%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Tiffany had covered his face in big, red lipstick smooches:
    01-25-20_1-05-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    01-25-20_1-06-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Tiffany then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    01-25-20_1-07-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then it was Wendy and Chloe's turns, with Wendy going first:
    01-25-20_1-17-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-17-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And Chloe going last:
    01-25-20_1-32-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-32-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. His face was covered in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    01-25-20_1-35-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    01-25-20_1-36-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Chloe and Wendy gave him a big loving hug:
    01-25-20_1-37-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-38-56%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Hugs from Hamish and Sophia
    Hamish came into the kitchen and Roddy gave him a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    01-25-20_1-41-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-42-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sophia came over and glomped Roddy, smooching him several times on the cheek:
    01-25-20_1-44-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-44-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-25-20_1-44-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy then talked to Sophia, telling her all that he had done:
    01-25-20_1-44-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Today in my Futurworld game Brett Jett got married to Liberty Lee from the BFF household. It was a lovely wedding, 13 guests, music, song, cake and all that and for their honeymoon they went to Granite Falls. The wedding was a bit of a party and on the first day of the honeymoon Brett and Liberty were too tired to do much other than eat and woohoo. Tomorrow they might do some sightseeing, hiking and trying to find the Hermit's home.

As for naming the happy couple. I thought about calling them Brett and Liberty Jett-Lee before I realised that sounded too much like Jet Li. So I settled on Brett and Liberty Jett, even though there really is a Liberty Jet in real life.
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Today in my Futurworld game Brett Jett got married to Liberty Lee from the BFF household. It was a lovely wedding, 13 guests, music, song, cake and all that and for their honeymoon they went to Granite Falls. The wedding was a bit of a party and on the first day of the honeymoon Brett and Liberty were too tired to do much other than eat and woohoo. Tomorrow they might do some sightseeing, hiking and trying to find the Hermit's home.

As for naming the happy couple. I thought about calling them Brett and Liberty Jett-Lee before I realised that sounded too much like Jet Li. So I settled on Brett and Liberty Jett, even though there really is a Liberty Jet in real life.
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Daephene Yes! I was very ready for both of those things. haha

@Becka28 That would be AMAZING! I have a vegetarian Sim in another game, but his wife isn't. So, sometimes he grabs non-vegetarian left overs out of the fridge and eats it anyway. I wish the AI was smart enough to do better.

@ryttu3k Neat! And thank you. I hope you like it. I'm a novice builder but I definitely had fun!

@AlwaysAsking I know! I was not planning on Mia to date or anything while she was in college. It just kind of happened. April is also unimpressed with spicy food, haha. As a Louisiana girl myself, I don't get. And yes, Winterfest happens when you're in Uni. You can choose holidays, or cancel one, but the game comes with some preset and I generally let them happen. For whatever reason, college classes still happen during the holidays. Seems like an oversight to me. But, yes. They had a lovely time regardless!

@ChuChuExpress 10/10, can relate to the size of Shine's boobs. :D

@HillyBeth Carmella is GORGEOUS!

@miloek Did I miss a Maggie update!? I need my fix. haha :)

Here's an update for my game:

Big things have happened.

uHcgvAo.png
    Things are still going really well for Mia and April (obviously). They see each other every day and go out when they can.

kGPvcSd.png
    Luckily, uni is drawing to a close for Mia. Here she is sitting in her dorm having breakfast on graduation day after she's all packed up and ready to go.

AZbTNCR.png
    In her cap and gown.

EfOZ9Pc.png
    Post-graduation. She now has her Biology degree with Honors. She's ready to start her career as a doctor.

eRBEuoL.png
    Also, she and April bought this fixer-upper tiny home in San MyShuno, where The Old Salt House once stood. They have moved in together and are ready to start their lives, officially.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    edited January 2020
    @rainbowwithfangs, page 589.
    The mod I used can sometimes make some animations a tad awkward (clipping wise). Everytime a female townie is generated, I have to adjust their assets so they're not ridiculous. Not many townies get generated in my game, nowadays, so that's good. (Using bienchen's townie overhaul mod.)
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking @PeculiarPlumbob I agree, she is really pretty! I thought that when I saw your avatar and thought she must have been custom made. This makes me want to try a generation game, just to see how the kids turn out. I used to do that in Sims 2, but I haven't tried in Sims 4. Did you add the freckles or do the kids appear randomly with freckles and beauty marks?

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking @PeculiarPlumbob I agree, she is really pretty! I thought that when I saw your avatar and thought she must have been custom made. This makes me want to try a generation game, just to see how the kids turn out. I used to do that in Sims 2, but I haven't tried in Sims 4. Did you add the freckles or do the kids appear randomly with freckles and beauty marks?

I always play generational games because I just find it really satisfying to see how all the kids turn out and if there are any features that carry on over multiple generations. I know in this family, one side of the family has carried on the same eye shape for 5 generations. The eye shape originates from my founder's (1st gen) partner (Becca Clarke from DU). I hope it keeps going for many more generations because I find it fun to see how one feature is on many otherwise different looking sims.
    VEU3fb1.png
    ffEpa7w.png

Also, I added the freckles myself. I don't think sims can inherit freckles or beauty marks in S4.
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @rainbowwithfangs Mia and April have such a sweet relationship <3 & I'm excited to see what's gonna happen now that
    they're living together

@Daephene I'm a bit suspicious of her with that scary expression considering my game crashed after taking that pic hmm lol.
    And thank you, I'm glad somebody enjoys my dumb commentary!

@Becka28 Me too, haha, I kinda wish I had been paying attention to what they were talking about to get those expressions
    I love Jessica's expressions when she's with Diego lol they're cute

@ryttu3k Very true xD

@AlwaysAsking Glad you got some sleep!
    The texts actually aren't a mod (totally see how you might think that, though). Though I would definitely be interested in a
    mod that increases the frequency of texts...
    Thanks! I'm glad you like my lil comments (: but yeah, Mag is absolutely not a fan of homework lol. Will probably have to send
    her on a vacation when she finally graduates
    Aw, Thorne looks cute in that pic of him smiling (in a hot tub, I think?)

@haneul Mags will be in for a total of 4 terms (yikes). I'd 100% recommend using reshade. I'd say my laptop is pretty
    powerful and the lag isn't all that bad considering how many mods and how much cc I use
    omg now that you mention it, Vlad really does look a lot like Gollum :0

@sarabeth2984 Kirk is such a cutie, it's adorable that he talks to his baby bro (even if it's in the middle of the night)

- - - -

Part 2/2 of Winterfest!!
    I was about to send Maggie home when I spotted a friend :0
    G9x26os.png

The poor baby was sick and an elder, so,, welcome to the family, Pat (:
    b5Sv3lP.png

Sorry, Mags, but I regret nothing :P
    tuZGE0I.png

I mean, c'mon, just look at him,,,,
    emnYACz.png
    I5cucY9.png
    14NGD94.png
    OCSGncG.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    edited January 2020

I always play generational games because I just find it really satisfying to see how all the kids turn out and if there are any features that carry on over multiple generations. I know in this family, one side of the family has carried on the same eye shape for 5 generations. The eye shape originates from my founder's (1st gen) partner (Becca Clarke from DU). I hope it keeps going for many more generations because I find it fun to see how one feature is on many otherwise different looking sims.
    VEU3fb1.png
    ffEpa7w.png

Also, I added the freckles myself. I don't think sims can inherit freckles or beauty marks in S4.

I think I'm going to make a new game and try some generational families just to see how their genetics turn out.

Edit: I couldn't see the spoiler pics at first, but now I can, they look great!
  • Options
    I think I'm going to make a new game and try some generational families just to see how their genetics turn out.

Give it a try (: I know generational gameplay isn't for everyone but for me genetics have always been the best part about Sims :'D

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you.
    Chloe is Salim Benali's daughter.

Fun for the kids
    49396229961_fa64e7987c_c.jpg
    The house will be crowded with children this afternoon. Ed Harry & Filippa’s cousins Frans Vera Le Chien & twins Dora & Edvard Vera Scott will come over after school.
    49396432392_2daa7131cb_c.jpg
    Filippa & Dora played chess.
    49395747763_4ecc03747b_c.jpg
    Ed Harry played foosball with Frans & Edvard.
    49396245816_19e3f3ea7e_c.jpg
    Georgina, Hazel & Isabel danced to Baby shark.
    49395764073_98f79aaf0a_c.jpg
    Yesterday J was promoted. Today he got a chancecard giving him fame & money.
    49395764008_7b334cbc17_c.jpg
    Todays dinner smells delicious. David came just when we where going to eat.
    49395778503_88dfd27930_c.jpg
    Ed Harry hopes his new sibling will be a boy.
    49396462257_64d91c6a2e_c.jpg
    While I mentored my husband playing piano, I finished the music aspiration. Proud of myself.
    49396259746_fb1b0ffa99_c.jpg
    After a good night sleep I brought the triplets to beach together with Chloe & David.
    Chloe felt the baby kick for the first time today.
    Chloe & David became happy for me when I told them I finished the music aspiration yesterday.
    49396462107_c23d556613_c.jpg
    Isabels face looked like a big sun when big brother David played with her.
    49396281691_7f04e283ec_c.jpg
    It is winterfest tomorrow. J & I will welcome our 6th child together. It will be my child number 11.

Chloe & David are my children from my marriage with Salim Benali.
    Frans Vera Le Chien is my brother Cole's son.
    Dora & Edvard Vera Scott is my sister Diana & Travis Scott's children.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @PeculiarPlumbob I also like to see how children turns out through generations. One reason why my sims often get many children.
    Many sims from generation 2-4 have eyes from generation 1 sim Joaquin Le Chien.
    49324149868_456fd0b835_c.jpgPizzazz Munch, Janelle
    Janelle is the grandchild of Joaquin's son Adam.

49446282313_774abc60f7_c.jpgVera Flex, Johanna
    Johanna is the grandchild of Joaquin's daughter Bella.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Koteyka I support that club in full lol, ha they really are sweet Morgan is cute too <3
    @AlwaysAsking Man all I can say at first go is this is somewhat depressing it's like both of them played their part, Thorne needed to learn how to control his words and messed up. Don pulled away and put up this guard and made it worse i don't picture it's over for them just that I wonder if seeing their baby together would make them realize there is something more important between them to hang on or if they are just too sour and broken to understand that. What would Don do if Thorne wasn't there what if his child grew up looking like Thorne could he see that face everyday and not think of what could have been? Hmmmmmm thinking thinking always thinking. Which is why I love these so I'm eagerly waiting to see what else I should be thinking about...how much can a person think. :D

Yes I have some limited time also I am going to have to tag you again later as I have the next Don and Bob update but my plans had to be changed cause Bob ruined it meh so I'll post that later I have to get ready for work and I'm hungry ha.
    @Becka28 she's so cute I don't remember if you shared them before when I saw them as I don't remember them at all, hot gardener you could always correct his age and use him later heh. I love using my test sims and then I end up caring about them at random you never know lol. Guess Max does have a type, ha Brytani looks cute though I like her dark look too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    (This happened over a course of like a million weeks)

So Briane and Gabrielle became teens and Anne decided to move to a new home (She had 100k Simoleons from her writing!). Over the course of the time there Briane adopted a tough, new look and she started dating another teen named Mckenna. They both exchanged promises and stuff. Nothing really happened to Gabrielle. Soon, they became young adults. Briane proposed to Mckenna, the twins moved out, child having mishaps with the wishing well and so much more. I love this save so much.

Also, I just have a question. Awhile ago I played as Judith Ward's daughter (Who I had made) and Judith had abused her daughter and made her homeless (I also made her Thorne Bailey's daughter 😂), So when Judith died the daughter just cried and cried even if they were enemies. Why?
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top