Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    So Update --

Initially, I was going to choose Isla to be heir for my family

orqJzIN.png

I made a thread last night regarding a bug with a negative moodlet that was never ending and couldn't reset the moodlets, so I've moved on to...

Addyson Kreuger

qkh6E3i.png

cF5gKTL.png

I'd say she seems a pretty good mix, physically, of both of her parents (see below)

Mom
    6hUIXqb.png

Dad
    whVTRXH.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Samara + Cameron Generation 8

This is probably out of order because I don't remember the correct order of my pictures.

W7svuDM.png?1

This is Samara as a young adult.

JzJP3hA.png?1

This is Cameron.

07b1sos.png

I moved Cameron into our house. Tane was about to die and I didn't want Samara to be alone in that big ole house with that massive garden.

g5Yo7mZ.png?1

The cat, Sweetie, died.

cvH5Lwn.png?1

As did Milo.

XdbBxrc.png

We adopted a cat for Avocado to mate with but as soon as we adopted the cat Cameron started a fire...

07ANYzF.png

He was on fire!!! I thought I was going to have to find a different "baby daddy" BUT I rushed him to the shower and somehow he survived.

0oalk0C.png

On Halloween Tane died in a grim reaper costume. I think that is becoming a tradition in my saves.

PYI2Ktj.png

Samara completed her first semester with all A+!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2020
    Cameron Cole, now a week away from becoming an elder, reached level-10 in the Entertainment career(music) as well as achieved five-star fame!
    Here he is with his tile on the Walk of Fame. It's inscription reads 'For a great artist, bettering the world one note at a time.'

49457954441_19ba861552_h.jpg

His parents would be immensely proud of their first-born for his success. His brother and sisters are now also married with kids of their own! Elizabeth(born after Cameron) has one daughter and is expecting another. Brother Blaine is married and I forgot what the gender of his baby is. The baby of the family, Annabelle, gave birth to a baby boy named Dennis Assaoui. His father is a game-made sim. Blaine's wife is the descendant of the Villarreal family, and Elizabeth's husband was created for me by @TheLegacyStory <3 His name is Grayson Caldwell. Their daughter's name is Beverly.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey all! Hope you all had a great day. I’m catching up on comments now:) I may not have commented as much as I wanted to but I left plenty of likes and awesomes!!!
    @vancanuckfan86 -Ooh! I hope I get to experience the food poisoning from dine out! I’ve never had it happen before!
    @daephene -Thanks for liking Vlad’s and Julie’s wedding:) Oh! I love your Mila and Khaled, they are such a sweet couple. I love how you incorporated Evie’s career into their trip to Sulani :) That was cool. It looks lke they had a lot of fun!
    Isabelle does have an expressive face. I liked her time with Dad. And her childhood sounds awesome! What with Patchy as a friend and ghost dance parties! Looks like Don told her a “ghost story” lol
    @simslover163 -I enjoy seeing Alex’s adventures at university :)
    @ryttu3k -I’d love to follow your simsta account! Also, yes aliens do get moodlets from getting abducted. Vincent Fontentot loves getting abducted because of his geek trait. Meanwhile, Clint hates it. He gets extremely angry and stomps around.
    I was cracking up at your game plopping the mailbox IN the house. That was hilarious! XD. And yay! Chateau Vatore! It was good seeing Johnny and Caleb again!
    Thanks for liking my condos! I had been stalking pinterest looking for ideas for it :)
    @kotekya -That was quite a nasty thunderstorm. I don’t blame Peter for being nervous, although, I think he is a tad too old to still sleep with his parents lol!
    Ok Thor makes an awesome Santa! Loved their Sulani Christmas! The community is very supportive of them. And I loved the birth scenes of the baby! Congrats to the new family! What poses did you use if I may ask?
    @becka28 -Thank you for liking Vad’s and Julie’s wedding and Vlad’s makeover. I had a lot of fun with that playthrough. I liked Jess’ and Diegos photoshoot. They make a cute couple.
    Looks like Mina found a vampire she did like! How are you liking Caleb? I liked Edvin and Ollies vegetarian restaurant! Did Vlad ever find alternate Jess lol?
    @haneul -I should be playing Miranda Castaneda in my next family rotation. She seems like an interesting sim. I think she might be moving to Windenberg:) My game has been throwing in some cool sims lately :)
    I like Deli! She sounds like an amazing sim (reminds me of my Joanna)! I am glad she has an older sister that can mentor her. I know her father thinks he’s great and all (even though we all know the truth) Its impressive that you were able to get all those traits for her! Her dad is a jerk. Is he self-absorbed by any chance?
    @reddestiny92 -Thanks for liking Hipster Vlad! I love playing that family. They’re so kooky. I plan on taking them to Sulani next! I tried some babies in CAS, so far they look awesome. I hope they get to multiplying soon:)
    Yay! Kendrick and Eliza are expecting again! I love that family. And oh no Bob! I am happy that Iggy is excited to have a little sibling and help his dad out. But poor Bob being rejected by that jerk Paolo. It was nice that Eliza went over to give Bob some emotional support, I just hope it doesn’t cause any problems between her and Kendrick (or that Bob gets the wrong idea)
    OOH!! I loved the mystery with the ghost founder and his new love interest! Such drama!
    @ellupelluellu - Yay! I loved seeing your Babs and Geoffrey. I missed their adventures :) And Ted is still living life to the fullest! How is his career going? Are he and Bella still together?
    OMG! I love the idea of Bjorn being the hero of strangerville. Hope he has fun!
    @miloek -Still loving Pippy and Mags. And OMG Johnny! He is quite the charmer! Loved that text. Yay!!! They got engaged! Thanks for liking my toddler Kirk. He is a cheerful little dude. I can’t wait to age his brother up!
    @rainbowwithfangs -I like April and Mia!
    @galacticgal - Ok I loved Sara Jane Hawkins and John’s historical outfits. Then I bust out laughing from their modern dance moves! That was awesome and I loved it! I hope her acne clears up.
    @blueseawaves - I enjoyed reading about Chelsea and Christopher and their cute family. I’m glad Chelsea finally had her little girl! Although that scewed up flirting response can really destroy relationships. I’m glad they made up
    @darkangel1994 -Congrats to Dylan! I’m happy they are expecting again! And I am so sorry that their cats passed away. Poor Callista.
    @tixyen - I enjoyed seeing the Stone family in their new home! Don’t you love LittleMSSam’s mods! I need to get that mod! She has some cute ones
    @march306 -Bummer is cute! I love the name:) I am so glad you got DU!! I think you will really like the pack!
    @amavari -I am so sorry that you lost a kid to fire! That was horrible!
    @hillybeth -Your sims look absolutely amazing. I love how you give them makeovers that make them look so realistic!
    @ldmarko -Oh jeez. The murphy bed strikes again! Sorry about your sim :(
    @ccarrig_95 -I like reading about your Capulet family updates
    @chuchuexpress -Its awesome that Benjamin has been upgrading murphy beds for everyone!
    @alwaysasking -Oh jeez the footprints really creep me out. I’d call the police about that. Did you all find anything out? Rachel is actually making some nice money. She gets between 3-4 grand everytime she authenticates artifacts she receives in the mail from the museum. Simeon is still having ups and downs, but I plan on having him finish the bodybuilder aspiration and increasing his wellness skill. I think that helps, I also have him write in his journal everytime he feels down. Although, Rachel can instantly make him happy. It could also be because he lost his best guy friend (Griffin). He doesn’t know Griff is back in ghost form yet. How is your Simeon and Luna doing? Lucas like his new elf friends (they’re actually spellcasters). I uploaded their family a while ago, they are the Stranges. Their mom Arabella owns and operates my vet clinic :) I see Waldemar around as a mixologist. 7MwmV3y.png
    They moved to a townhome in Newcrest. jkEchd6.png
    I enjoyed your update with Don and Thorne! It sounds like Don is getting wise to Thorne’s old habits. I tend to think that Thorne is genuine this time around, however I think that Don still needs to be wary. Even if everything works out, its best that Don have a backup plan for himself and the baby on the way.

I was really happy with Vlad and Jule’s wedding! The guests were well mannered but that’s because I turned autonomy off for the time being lol! Joanna did look awesome in her vampire dress. I haven’t sent the happy couple to Sulani yet but I can’t wait! I don’t play hot headed sims actually. I hate that trait. It causes so many problems with my sims. Clint used to have it and I changed that trait right off the bat because he was picking fights with Rosie. He has the self assured trait now.

@angeliqueadelaide -I just got Medieval Sims too!!! I agree with you on those points all though I haven’t sent anywone to the pit monster yet lol! I plan on playing it again this weekend!
    @jase -Thanks for liking my alien family lol! Gotta love the sims, chores in the morning and trip to space with your own personal rocketship XD
    @deafsimmer -I like Sylvia and Nathan together. I hope things turn out well for them. Cronan needs to stay away!

Ok! On to my gameplay:

New House and New Beginnings!!
    Again, its wedding season in my game so I tried to mix things up a bit. I’ve jumped into Joanna’s household this rotation. They had just moved from her cramped little house in Oasis Springs.
    The old place was empty. It looked so different now! xlnpyP2.png
    They bought a recently renovated set of condos up the street. nZDQhhY.png
    She was really happy that she and Vincent were engaged now. They were a match made in digital heaven. He was a good future stepfather to her son Maximus, who was still a newborn. EEbuLAW.png
    Vince was always enthusiastic tTATUUR.png
    Jo had gone back to work since her family leave was over. She had a long labor and delivery and needed the rest. But she was glad to be back to work 8sKKdJm.png
    InventoBot really missed their conversations n8yRrfY.png
    She worked out during her lunch break K1wzC2M.png
    Vince and Jo got home from work. She thought he was the cutest thing in his fatigues Sid5Qgo.png
    0ltFLad.png
    She changed out of her lab coat and the two of them head to Oasis Springs Mall. They need to buy a living room set. bNDiMMO.png
    Vince was excited because they were meeting his mom Vivienne for drinks later. It would be the first time Jo would meet her future mother in law 1Z3x9UG.png
    They are always looking at each other like this yyUi1G9.png
    How do you like this set Jo? xrhL1zr.png
    Sold! g8ksU6Q.png The mall would have the set delivered the next morning.
    Vince twirled out of his fatigues and into something more western :) They head to Big Steve’s Bar and Grill evLNnLD.png
    They order drinks and wait until Vivienne arrives
    8AAeXGO.png
    She was also telling Vince the latest family drama (see Bridezilla below)
    1wY0mz6.png
    There was another celebrity sighting. Vivienne! Jo couldn’t believe her future mother-in-law was an actress. lJaR8xe.png
    They hit it off immediately (actually Vivienne just showed up and started talking to them) 0NYq2kS.png
    A little entertainment for fame sake lol. Vivienne was glowing green because she was happy. Of course Vince and Vivienne had to remain in disguise out in public. Jm6lf8G.png
    Of course it wasn’t just the 3 of them! Her 2 older brothers were living with them too. Well half-brothers, they all have the same father, Harry Morecombe (he used to go by Harold but preferred Harry these days). Barnaby bought the smaller condo. Barnaby is almost 250 years old give or take. He had recently divorced from his wife and had custody of his little daughter Natalie. He’s a cheerful guy who is a total neat freak. He’s a vampire vegan, i.e. he sticks to plasma packs and plasma fruit like the rest of the family. I’m glad I brought him in, he’s been in the background and I feel bad about not playing him often. He is a geek like Vince and Jo, and you will often find him playing the violin for his nieces. yi5YIa5.png
    It was hard for him to make the adjustment since the divorce. His wife had made her relationship with Thorne Bailey public. He loved movie lore and intended to collect movie posters again to decorate his side of the condo. He actually liked Oasis Springs and was looking forward to exploring his new town. San Myshuno was too busy. Natalie was giving him fits though. She still wasn’t potty trained fully. He and his ex-wife Rebecca had very busy work schedules and didn’t have time to train her to his liking. D7XFiAt.png
    Fortunately his kid sister Jo (who is about 21) was more than happy to help out.
    cacBvQB.png
    She needed some herself since she had a newborn.qQEtaKV.png
    Their eldest half-brother Griffin lived with them too (was about 350 yrs old). Well Sort of...
    He liked to possess things nowadays. yQDl1HA.png
    He thought it was hilarious F5Xl7Aj.png
    No one else did lol. He was always breaking stuff KoCABbY.png
    Griffin of course was able to interact with his family ever since Jo used her witchy powers to turn him into a force ghost. Griff talks to her from across the astral plane. He does take part in a lot of the childcare. Although the girls thought it was weird. 8KmMtOs.png
    Even so Jo and Barnaby did have custody of Griffin’s daughters. Jo tucks Lisette in for the night in her new bedroom. She was not adjusting well. kNMzCAg.png
    Marla, Griffin’s youngest daughter was so excited to have another toddler around to pester y2TinIi.png
    Seriously aren’t they cute uXUMxuj.png

Bridezilla
    So back to the above conversation. Jo and Vince discuss the latest news and drama going on with her other half brother (the mermaid side). PJQy3zg.png
    Jo’s half-brother Oscar O’Muirgen had gotten a job in the conservation career and was in a serious relationship with his long-term girlfriend, Luna Villareal. Oscar and Jo have the same mother. Oscar is in his mid to late twenties and is older than Luna. Luna works as a teacher and they are both living with Hugo. Hugo is not happy to say the least. He was looking forward to them moving out and into their own house. They’re at Ragdoll Refurb in Brindleton Bay. Luna asks Oscar how he was doing. Vtij4JC.png
    She butters him up for the next conversation 8yC9Phz.png
    Then dives in to her usual gossip (ranting lol) about all her friends getting engaged and BABIES. Good grief. Jo just had a baby and was engaged. Their college friend Marcus was engaged and had a baby. Even Vlad got married to Julia!! What about them? What did they think they were doing with their lives? 7Jpme2x.png
    I think Oscar gets the idea mjYPLqP.png
    The next day he takes his lovely diva...er...lady to San Myshuno for an intimate dinner. The hostess was horrible but they finally got a table AyDEbGl.png
    Ordering HDgm4vm.png
    Their food arrives Sz9pfKW.png
    And they love it! j48VZra.png
    Some small talk 5Kxn5uz.png
    That led to some flirting RYMtC6Z.png
    Meanwhile, Maribelle (Oscar and Jo’s mom) and her husband Harry arrived (I wasn’t playing them) I enjoyed the show, they are like the most amorous couple in my game lol x262hNd.png
    7GpIObM.png
    Oscar got out of his chair and pulled Luna to her feet. pFcKrwQ.png
    Rose time XR3JTdH.png
    Some love poetry cBO6qJS.png
    And wait for it, totally unexpected (not), the proposal! RTTghZj.png
    Luna is totally surprised!! vR6QKfK.png
    YESS! qPEglni.png
    Y0jBAr0.png
    The happy couple v9OXUV5.png
    She ran over to tell her foster parents. For those who just jumped in the story, Harry and Maribelle are her foster parents, they run a foster home in Brindleton Bay. They took the Villareal kids in after Jacques died, that’s how Oscar met Luna. Maribelle was so happy i7ZsEH8.png
    At that point, Harry stoodd up and vomited. Not from the sappiness of course. He’s got the shrunken stomach vampire weakness. Despite this he’s always eating food in public. It makes him severely nauseated lol. His family is used to it.AOJMm54.png
    They go home and “celebrate” quite passionately. Luna rounds up her old posse and foster sisters (and coven sisters) Joanna and Darling Walsh. Time to plan the wedding!
    First off, the locale. Darling and Jo suggests the wedding venue in Brindleton Bay close to home.They get there niwDsqN.png
    mB3s5XE.png
    Too rainy. And the water smells! Says Luna
    What about San Myshuno Park? XPhSJQU.png
    HMMMM. Too windy QbDZGQf.png
    What about the Chateau in Windenberg? NcUIxDk.png
    I heard its haunted!
    Sigh.
    The visit the musuem in Willow Creek 794RP9i.png
    What about this place? Jo begs bbM9SX9.png
    Its so pretty! Says Darling.
    Ok uYeAzYE.png
    Luna has a secret she tells her future sister-in-law VFuMeGe.png
    Jh923Hl.png
    The location has been decided! Now for the dress.
    Luna thinks they better hurry. F1mZipO.png
    Gawd help us thinks Jo and Darling
    They fly to House Vatore in Magnolia Promenade. Lilith had set the store aside for this purpose. She showcased her favorite line. EZIrCHa.png
    Luna liked the cut but not the color zdFgJ78.png
    This one? Sh1s2aO.png
    Darling thought it looked so edgy! JkwvOqX.png
    Nope.
    Darling and Jo had a horrible feeling that lime green monstrosity in the back was their bride’s maid dresses. V0wuRS8.png
    Luna couldn’t make up her mind, so they had a stylist help out (Jo’s aunt Roseanne Beauchamp by chance) djUZ1HX.png
    No J9Hn8JC.png
    No mAhtIZp.png
    Jo -kill me pQ3gOKb.png
    Darling had made a “bathroom” break
    No. GTKnRVJ.png
    The search continues! I have the wedding coming in the next post!
    Till next time!
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Becka28 man, Judith, why are you like that? XD Honestly, I like that it was Izzy who got Diego to chill out, he does that a fair bit in my save too XD

@DeafSimmer is it wise for Cronan to just... say what happened in the middle of a bar? XD;; Whew, go Sylvia, holding him off while they make their escape!

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg honestly, I would have gone with 'Jett-Lee' specifically because it's a reference to Jet Li XD

@rainbowwithfangs haha, just relating to your reply to Becka, I've had to stop Caleb from making a party-sized serve of plasma fruit salad and just getting leftovers all the time... because Johnny will eat the leftovers too. And then get sick, because he's human. Sim AI is not very intelligent!

Big congrats to Mia for graduating with honours! Onwards to a new life!

@miloek MY HEART. Look at the baby!! And really, how could anyone just leave that cutie in the snow?

@sarabeth2984 will send you the link! And huh, good to know about the aliens XD Might see if I can get one of mine abducted to see how they react! The mailbox thing was... I have no words XD And it was good to get back to them!

InventoBot is the best. Jamie ended up good friends with them in my game XD Haha, always awkward when you're in a good mood and just start glowing! Griffin honey don't possess the toilet, that's rude. Aww, engaged! I love how you had to specify that Harry threw up from his weakness, not from the sappiness XD Oh dear, good luck to Darling and Jo in dealing with Luna!
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Simmelina1 wrote: »
    @PeculiarPlumbob I also like to see how children turns out through generations. One reason why my sims often get many children.
    Many sims from generation 2-4 have eyes from generation 1 sim Joaquin Le Chien.
    49324149868_456fd0b835_c.jpgPizzazz Munch, Janelle
    Janelle is the grandchild of Joaquin's son Adam.

49446282313_774abc60f7_c.jpgVera Flex, Johanna
    Johanna is the grandchild of Joaquin's daughter Bella.

Yay, a fellow genetics fan :'D
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@sarabeth2984 - It was hard to watch Duchess and Piccolo pass away. :(

@AlwaysAsking - Yeah, I did, lol.
    Not even Atlas is aware about the house's history.

@ryttu3k - That's how I had Andromeda to be immortal. She learned about the Immortality potion and thought it was a good idea before she found out about her husband, Curtis, being turned into a vampire.
    Calista wandered around the house, mesmerized at how huge it is on the inside, and found a family portrait in the hallway.
    "They must be the previous home owners, but...those two looked kinda familiar."
    jSsf1TA.png
    B2PKnQS.png
    DaujTqZ.png

She went down the hallway and stumbled across a stairway to the basement. Before she could go any farther, Autumn caught up with her.
    "Are you sure we're allowed to go down there?"
    "It's our house, so of course we can go anywhere we want."
    UjQaiHn.png
    7W8NgYg.png

"Are you afraid of a creepy old basement?"
    "No, not really."
    "Then let's go see what we can find."
    aO4soVs.png

The girls went downstairs and entered the first door they came across. It was a wine cellar...
    jMMg2Qj.png
    5aHSlNq.png

...with a prison cell?
    axBoA6r.png

Calista found this very interesting and joked about placing Nyx and Damien under arrest, but Autumn wondered why would there be a prison cell under their house.
    htUKZnj.png
    Db71V0v.png

They continued onward and found more doors. They took the door on their right and found more junk.
    EQdr9OR.png
    hAamGwq.png

Among the junk was a beautiful necklace.
    "I bet I look better wearing that than you."
    "Yeah right."
    5s6CIlN.png
    NzL5c30.png

Calista spotted something shiny at the corner and was shocked at their new discovery.
    "You think we should tell Papa and Dad about this?"
    "What if we get into trouble?"
    "Who cares? Let's get out of here."
    lvoE0p8.png
    GstYi0u.png

They ran out of the room, only to bump into Atlas.
    "Oh, hey Papa."
    "What're you little rascals doing down here?"
    "Well, good luck, sis. I'm out."
    "What? Why me? You came along."
    "And it was your idea to come down here. See ya."
    7Fgyv6X.png
    TWMeTlB.png

Calista explained to her father that she and Autumn were just checking out the house and found some interesting findings: the prison cell in the wine cellar and some "Halloween props".
    Atlas said he'll check those out and told Calista that it was getting late since she and her siblings had school tomorrow.
    nWH30fY.png

Once Calista went upstairs to get ready for bed, Atlas went to the room and found what Calista mentioned. He's gonna have a talk with his friend about this.
    A7crGQv.png
    koH2eNY.png

Later...
    "It's so nice of your parents to give us a crib."
    "Yeah, can't believe they still have that."
    eqqnKr0.png
    ER5W05X.png

"What's bugging ya, babe?"
    "Nothing really."
    "Don't lie to me."
    jJVTIfD.png

"Calista and Autumn found some urns in the basement. They thought they were just some Halloween props. But...I don't think they are."
    "Maybe you're just overthinking things."
    v1S8FWo.png
    Jv0ORjw.png

"Guess you're right. All this moving can really take a toll on ya."
    "I know I'm right."
    hqQTwVx.png
    qaJB340.png

The ghost of Piccolo arrived, and the first thing he did was play with his son.
    wDv6JVB.png

Random moment
    Simba curiously looking at Dylan's baby bump.
    uOQSlPk.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited January 2020
    @s33man some good looking sims there, I love the eyes you're using.
    @sarabeth2984 oh sure I enjoy him now I'd like a human counterpart that is I can picture hipster Vlad as human hipster before it was cool and stuff or whatever they say lol. Yes, yes they need many babies unknown number but that's what they need lol.

I'm glad to hear it as I play them I remember how much I loved them when they were newer they missed so much but I'm glad they were saved to the gallery. At least he's not alone right, Iggy is more of a rock than he thinks, Ken can't help being jealous but no definitely not going that route it was just something he needed though the rules are pretty clear to him at times. Ha Felix is an odd sort of charmer I'll say that much.

right off the bat there is something about Maximus you'll see in my next update, at least the name anyhow hehe how funny, they make such a cute couple. Which I say a lot but it does not matter I decided cause it's true, lol I love Harry too he's adorable for some reason ha. Felix is also highly fond of breaking the toilet it's his go to possession item which kind of amuses me. As much as him vomiting guess he really wants to feel completely like the family or something. I liked her trying on the dresses she is quite spirited ha.

@AlwaysAsking Here is the Bob and Don update

Part 5 was on 586...slacking again

Ugh I'm annoyed I had this typed and I bumped my mouse and refreshed the page I thought I had it saved mehhhhhhhhhh anyways as I was redoing it I still enjoyed their break from macho emotional to dorks...ha.

First let's welcome Ken and Eliza's new babies to the family.
    iEduZ6vl.png
    xIWpngfl.png
    YXGvGBPl.png
    Maximus
    L1nsiBVl.png
    Dayana
    I bet they are wondering why mommy isn't blue like the rest of them.

C2uwuMml.png
    Don has been forced out of the house to live like someone his age by Hanson who doesn't want him moping about, especially when he could be out meeting someone and expanding the Lothario legacy. Don doesn't care about that part of him wants to go apologize to Bob for letting his jealousy get the better of him. Though the other part is certain he shouldn't as Bob can do better, he hoped Paolo was worth it.

I supposed Nina was glad he showed up.
    H2JocBil.png
    Bob's spirits had been much higher as he got to see Eliza he refused to leave the house while forcing Iggy to go out and live his life, he felt bad for catching himself leaning on him when Eliza wasn't around. Though now at his family's push he was out and about, Eliza told Iggy about Don as he came to mind she had seen him a few times before Kendrick had the kids. She had thought much of him he often kept his distance though Bob liked being around him from what she remembered. He often muttered when he thought Eliza couldn't hear that he wasn't angry anymore he just wanted to see him. It was something of a mess to please his family he left his room then the house for a bit though the way Dina eyed him on his arrival he almost wanted to go back. It wasn't as bad as when he first found he was pregnant but he sitll didn't feel right, he felt jumpier and he was often sick the baby was kicking his backside to say the least.

Don was beyond thrilled to see him and came to pull him away from the prying ears.
    LksN5GEl.png

It was a bit awkward but then very little could shake Don when he was determined to play a role for any moment.

That said all they could muster was "hey" he shook his head, he missed him, he loved him and it made him forget the darn playbook.

"Look Bob.."

"Just leave it in the past Don, I'm glad I got to see you." he said a bit tiredly, already tired from the excitement it was Llama day and there was a bit too much energy in the air. He only knew where to come because he knew what Don would be into, and he was ready to crawl back under his cozy rock.

"Me too....so you uh..."

"Yes I'm having a baby, am I going to have to finish most the conversation for everything you come up with?" Don found himself smirking as Bob teased him a bit.

"I'm sorry..." for more than being an airhead.

"I was just surprised to see you, and I remember my doctor warning me I couldn't just avoid women if I wanted to skip on having a child early, the idea was crazy and you're one of them."

Bob groaned.

"Don't remind me...my swollen ankles have enough to say about that they're jerks you know." Don smiled, never having a reason to feel sympathy for someone expecting before. Well he sort of did but in the mindset of one that didn't care for children and only liked to party.

Why was he even surprised it was different with Bob, he shifted easily tuning out the noise around them.

"Can I feel?" he asked.

Bob was more than a little surprised, but that made him feel a little guilty he wasn't entirely bitter after all he couldn't expect Don to be like Paolo who had thankfully kept his distance. He only nodded.
    mbXSbbWl.png
    It was then Don had an idea...he simply kept it to himself, he wondered though if it was alright to feel anything even if this wasn't his kid what did he know about feelings like that? Fatherly...strange but he let it go.

"Does...a kick mean the kid hates me?" he asked sheepishly, earning a laugh from Bob he blamed the hormones but he thought he was cute.

"Think of it as a 'hello'...could say the little one hates me though."he said a touch of bitterness in his tone.

"Bob?" Don asked noticing the change.

"It's nothing..."

Don straightened up.
    6Dd51gul.png
    "Where's the kid's father?" he asked.

Bob shrugged
    (bet you can guess who I tried to block out hint, she's nosy and married)

"I'm..."

"It's okay...but uh I better go it's getting a little loud for me."

He turned to leave and Don almost let him go sparing him making a scene when he was clearly uncomfortable, though he shook the thought from his mind and went after him.
    pl7gV25l.png
    wWzfoSLl.png
    Bob froze almost as Don did letting too much of his real self slip out, he didn't want him to leave again, Bob liked being held and it didn't always have to be Eliza. Don pulled away and relaxed before Bob caught too much he tried to remember his father's "training" no son of his would be emotional in public(yes he's one of those) and earn respect. Still it had been nice being as close.

MsBKCHIl.png
    "You want to leave...I'll take you home." not so much a question as a demand, Bob didn't have much energy to argue, with Don or himself he wasn't sure but he nodded either way.
    yLrA15Wl.png
    Bob got home and....changed clothes for some reason but he still didn't feel right he could lose his breakfast...and probably everything he ever ate but he was still feeling empty.

"Are you sure you don't need some medicine or something?"

"I'm fine...."

"Dad?" Iggy called.

"Is this the part where I hide?" Don asked noticing the slight twitch of a smile in the corner of Bob's mouth.

"You can meet him, Iggy come here son."
    vgdAXnLl.png
    He came in and stopped short still he hasn't met either of them for a moment he thinks this is Paolo but Bob stops him in the thought and introduces Don.

"He's the reason I don't look like a pumpkin."

Don rolled his eyes remembering their reunion.

"Oh....hi nice to meet you."

"There's some greeting, I changed your diapers young man." Don teased, iggy gave Bob a look as they laughed at him.

"Dad...??"

"Maybe I was fighting with your mother and watching you for the afternoon..maybe he stopped by that's all I have to say and that was one time Don." Don chuckled, he couldn't believe how much Iggy resembled his father or how long it had really been. It didn't change how bad he had it for Bob either, just an observation.

"Nice to see you again, you really grew into a twig kid."

Iggy stuck his tongue out at him as affectionately as possible he couldn't remember meeting Don he guessed it had been only the one time..unless Bob forgot too.

"Don was just dropping me off so be nice." Bob said.

"I was not." Don said firmly.

"...You want to hang around? What about the party?"

Don gave him a look, before he ended the conversation on his own and ran to the bathroom to throw up..
    vfeoRbyl.png
    Iggy got some sparkling fruit punch (we'll call it since we know what juice is.) "How about a drink then...still a holiday." Iggy offered still trying to remember more of Don and coming up blank.

"No thanks, I'd like to use your grill though and don't tell me your dad bought a house without one." (well he did but it's not his fault I forgot to put one in.)

Iggy was almost glad he didn't have to make small talk yet and pointed him in the right direction.
    Ybs40shl.png
    Bob came back from the bathroom and Iggy gave him a look.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah fine...just a little upset stomach did ..."

"He's just using the grill." Iggy said watching his father carefully he looked a little worse for wear, Ken said no matter how bad morning sickness was he couldn't just skip meals it would make it worse.

Bob was relieved he hadn't actually gone back.
    ywYnIRQh.png
    I left this big so Hector was easier to see....

"Help! Some man is breaking into the house with food...and He's.Not.Giving.Me.Any!"
    lol...
    zpYp279h.png
    They did eventually give the little potato a snack.
    ]jWuuyiFl.png
    Pretty Caleb....walking down the street
    Pretty Caleb.......teeheehee

Uh moving on..
    also..lol..now moving on
    XIVVOXZl.png
    While Bob was busy elsewhere...bathroom, naturally Iggy thought he could talk to Don he wasn't too bad with strangers but much like the smart boy he was he noticed things were fragile he just had a feeling there were a million wrong things to say and only a few right. Which he couldn't think of.

"You want to ask something, I'm not gonna bite your head off." Don said.

"What's the deal with you and my dad?"

"I'll get back to you...haven't figured that out yet." it was much too easy to be honest out of his father's watchful gaze.

"What about the baby daddy?" he added quickly changing the subject.

"When I get an answer, you do."

He could deal with that, he was already annoyed by Bob's reaction it was screaming what he didn't want to know.
    47M4qzQl.png
    Some time later while Iggy was busy on a phone call...or as busy as he could be Bob pulled Don away for a little chat and a hug.

"Thanks for today..it was nice...but you really ought to leave."

Don frowned.

"Now don't be offended...I'm not who I used to be, I'm not even a mess I'm probably a lost cause at this point and it's not worth the effort."

Don stared at him for a moment trying to grasp what he said, of all the people to question their worth to him he shook his head.

"I guess I could leave..."

Bob smiled, though it didn't feel very good until Don smirked,

"Though I wouldn't be able to see you smile then."
    F1yEPFAl.png
    He stared in him disbelief okay it was cheesy but still all he wanted to hear.

"Don..."

"I never did give up on you." he said firmly.

Bob shook his head.

"W..what's that supposed to mean."

"Come over here and find out."
    gHtcxZHl.png
    Wasn't quite like Eliza the two didn't compare, but in only the best way he knew what to accept from Eliza there was no lock with Don, though he was still hesitant after all he still had hormones to battle. He could blame them maybe he still wasn't sure what else his best friend was meant to be to him. Don didn't kiss him though he wanted to.
    w70PGQTl.png
    He took him to bed..

though nothing happened, even if they both wanted that to happen, he left with an innocent peck and promised he'd be back he just had to take care of something.
    mk9hywIl.png
    With a quick good bye to Iggy he made his way out and hoped Bob wouldn't kill him for what he was about to do.

He went straight home and went upstairs to get presentable for a chat with his father...
    8sIf3L5l.png
    "Father?"

He was sure he caught the other by surprise though he wasn't unhappy.

"What a joy to see my son proper vision to carry the family name, does an old man proud, ready for dinner?"

"Actually I am but I need to talk to you about something first."

Hanson gave him a look.

"Let's hear it."

"You may want to sit down for this."
    gf5gb0Ml.png
    "How bad could it be Donald?"

He smiled though he realized he hated that name.

"I wanted you to know that I've been having some issue finding a girl you might like that I could be with."

Hanson eyed him.

"Now let me finish..." he said quickly before he could use more than his eyes to speak.

"I did find a man.."

Hanson was quiet for a moment before he looked down.
    zfAnUoml.png
    "Father....?"

"My that is a surprise I didn't think you preferred men guess I don't know much about you, well no matter, we have cases like this all the time a baby daddy can be just as hit or miss as the feminine counterpart. Tell me what is he like?"

"You're not mad?" he asked slowly.

Hanson laughed.

"Oh honestly, that sort of softheaded thinking doesn't do well for the public eye doesn't bother me a legacy is a legacy son."

Don sighed, mostly relieved there was one obstacle.

"So?"

"Right...he's......" he trailed off for a moment.

Hanson watched him a little taken aback by his dreamy expression before he pulled it back.

"He's wonderful..."

"is that all I get? Are you going to tell me more or is there actually a rock you need to drop on me?"

"Uh...well...we're already expecting." he said smoothly...yes taking claim over Bob's unborn.

"Out of wedlock...?"

"I know I know...it's not our way but we were separated a long while he doesn't know what money I have I've never spent more than a few bucks on him he's the most genuine I've ever had in my life. He won't embarrass you." (perhaps hint to why Don is the way he is now.)
    3MBteofl.png
    "So you're say he didn' t trap you."

"Basically, are you mad about that?"

"Not if you're sure it's yours." he said carefully.

"Yeah I am." he'd be there for Bob no matter what the other said...if his father wasn't in the way that was much easier.

"I'm a little disappointed but I suppose it's alright there are worst things for you kids in this day an age, I suppose he's not ready to get married either?" he asked.

"Well he was married before he has an older kid from the previous marriage."

Hanson clicked his tongue in disapproval though he might have spared Don a little bit of a lecture.

"Father...?" he tried again.
    QwgREdJl.png
    "I'll allow it I suppose, no more secrets and we'll let it go here."

He only smiled he couldn't promise knowing darn well how big the secret was, he wasn't so sure his father would believe the baby was his and he couldn't fake a DNA test but if he played the role his father liked best he was sure it worked out.

"Just make sure this man is a proper addition Donald, or I'll just have to wait for a new opportunity to come your way." the way he spoke sent an unpleasant shiver up his spine he didn't really know what his father was capable of after all.

"I will..."

"Good, well I'm glad for you, we have some preparations to take care of and I want a good meeting with this love of yours, especially if you're expected to be a stepfather one day. So many plans."

he left the kitchen muttering to himself Don tried to imagine how he would be if he was gone and his mother was here instead, had she been a busy body? He couldn't remember.

DpRzAxil.png
    Now he just needed a way to tell Bob it was all for him and beg him not to cut him out again it was for the best, he'd give him the best this way he just wished he knew what Bob really felt for him. it was just too soon to tell.

Was I scattered? Yes...I'm always like that so I'm going to leave this just like this hope you liked it....and yeah Don is stepping up his hands are just tied is all. Admire or resent him it's happening and we all know how stubborn he is when he gets an idea into his head involving another person...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide Ada is beautiful - I love the combination of her hair and pale eyes. I had to laaugh that I have been trying to get Vlad to break in and he goes and does it but in your game LOL

@ryttu3k missed some of your comments - wish they would overhaul their comment notification system - I am always missing things. Frankie Pancakes is quite flirty but he just isn't that into Abilene or Viktor (gasp sims daring not to like my sim's babies). Frankie is a geek and active (i would have sworn he was self absorbed but maybe he will get that when he ages). I know Max is evil and active (can't remember what he got when he aged. And Viktor himself is a bro and active. SO he definitely goes for the active type (Orange is as well I think.) I really think he needs someone nice and he'd appreciate you "finding" him someone nice.

@haneul I lover Asher's new portrait (and his description of Vlad's appearance LOL) - and he's making it rain hahaha. The photograph of Asher and Adeliese is beautiful.

@Ellupelluellu Malcolm sunbathing LOL Poor Wolfgang - he does seem to have a bad habit of setting things on fire -my teen runaway broke up with Wolfgang when he accidently burnt her campsite down 3 times. Babs and Geoffrey are so sweet - glad you could save them. And undercover Bjorn is my new favourite thing :)

@sarabeth2984 Luna used to follow that guy aroiund and gaze at him didn't she (when she was a teen - like in Alwaysasking's save) - she is such a sweet but funny sim - she had a thing for Bjorn in Jessica's save - if he hadn't of died I think that he and Luna would have ended up together if (when) Jess divorced him about Jade. They look like a very nice couple. Can't wait to see the wedding dress :smile: and now the bridesmaids dresses to see if they are that green one LOL It is a Luna thing to do. Vincent is sweet in his fatigues and so enthusiastic - I love how he looks at Joanna (who deserves a man who appreciates her.)

@PeculiarPlumbob loved seeing the generations of your legacy.

@alwasyasking you updated Thorne and Don while I was writing yesterdays comment so I missed it! I am glad to see Don is calming down and thinking - Thorne hasn't beenn the worst person in the world (though if I had only heard Don's side I would be warning him about all the potential red flags in Thorne's possessive and threatening behaviour.) I like that you said Don worries about lies - well I suppose it takes an expert at lying to know how concerning lying can be LOL I don't know why - but I found it very sad that Don no longer felt like drawing Thorne, it showed the feelings run deep for DOn. That shot of them walking through the gardens through the water from the fountain(?) is gorgeous and cinematic. so were the next 2 at the same place. Hmmm - I had always thought there was something odd about Don and Malcolm living together - is "maam" Nancy. Is Don Malcolm's secret bodyguard (or past tense now?) Does that mean Don is also in the criminal career which is where he honed his acting skills and vocabulary? (glad Dash is out of it no matter what!) The expressions Thorne and Don give each other in romantic scenes - they seem really longing and passionate. And Don has admitted how he feels - at least Thorne knows he worked for it and that Don wasn't just casually saying it.

@miloek the eyes on that cat awwww I thoroughly approve of befriending it.

@RedDestiny92 Tiasha was Jade's apartment mate - so she could afford the penthouse in San Myshuno. They were always sort of background Tiasha babysitted and Tyrell brought home the rent from them all. not sure whether I showed their toddler before.

Another update on Jessica's alternate reality

Because this is the Jessica from the main save, just with her fame turned off, she still has the excellent reputation of the real Jessica so one of her friends set her up on a blind date - finally an offer of a blind date for a single sim! After @sarabeth2984 's experience with Joanna and the blind date I wanted to see how it worked when your sim is single.

Jessica turned up. Her date was Dillon Kibo (son of Akira and my simself from another save, MCC set her up well in that save). However, he was rude right away.
    RN59C7y.png?1

Jessica didn't spend hours getting ready and driving all the way to Oasis Springs to be treated like this.
    UAiCV38.png?1

I think he is regretting his attitude.
    dzPPZ8O.png?1
    0jfbafF.png?1

They went inside and decided to give each other a chance. An interesting game generated townie with a passion for hats came in.
    KcBUSZx.png?1
    Dillon was fascinated by him.
    HGn1MPj.png?1
    Which was OK because Jessica (and all the other women) were fascinated by this young man _ who fancied the bartender.
    PHtBNry.png?1
    kpndIVp.png?1
    Of course the date ended with a never call me again text from Dillon: review of blind date system - seriously flawed! Would like to have simder or something similar instead.
    Jessica sat down and other men soon gathered.
    vxUe0WM.png?1
    Awww Izzy must have tagged along to make sure she is safe. He doesn't approve of Morgyn's flirting.
    dObbe7Y.png?1

Actually, I think Izzy has it bad for Jess in this save (and I think I overdid the slider adjustment when I edited him earlier - those thighs!) Well my plans for Izzy was to finally have an Izzy / Diego matchup so no Jess for you Izzy.
    sBZYSwe.png?1

Jessica met a hot guy in the park and he invited her on a date. He turned up doing a Fabian (yes he has full party wear outfits and a shirt for those pants - I checked.) Jessica is not as impressed as Alana is by his showing off.
    yPx53bg.png?1

Dillon Kibo was there in matchy matchy outfits with a new date. They seemed to get on very well.
    fo5MAP5.png?1

Anyway, they got along well enough for this to happen on a second date - he phoned her she spawned in and he grabbed her like this.
    4v3fXjc.png?1

So Jessica had a dinner party so Vlad could see her with her new date. He seemed more interested in flirting with all the other female guests. (He has had a slight makeover - I kept the spirit of his chin and nose just made them slightly more realistic) plus blonded his hair.
    SQfqGhr.png?1

So Vlad still doesn't care for Jessica in this save. Hot guy invited her on a date again but got all angry and broke up with her. Poor Jess. My rotten, klepto sim took one look at Jessica and was like hubba hubba. She does not need to get messed up with this terrible sim so I got her out of there ASAP. Why is she like a magnet for dirtbags?
    63FuQEn.png?1

Meanwhile: Back with Mina and Caleb.

Sarabeth: Yes I adore Caleb. He is the loveliest, sweetest sim out there who just seems to want to be happy and everyone else to be happy.
    Caleb and Marquis (the bat is Mina she wouldnt stay still for the shot.)
    x9HOokT.png?1
    sZmIMbU.png?1

Caleb and Mina have a lovely relationship.
    S2ps3e8.png?1

They spend at least half their time just standing there watching Marquis and then doing autonomous toddler care. He is angelic but he is by far the easiest sim toddler ever and they do everything for him before I tell them. And then because its Caleb the rest of their time is spent doing romantic interactions and he is very fond of autonmous woohoo (why Mina appears a lot in her underwear.)
    4BrlXbU.png?1

I also adore the faces he makes while mentoring her in vampire skills. (I love her look of fond amusement).
    5PNUqt4.png?1
    5i2Adhw.png?1

However, before Caleb moved in with Mina (and Marquis was born) Mina also built a romantic relationship with Morgyn (because Morgyn kept on coming around and I couldn't say no.)
    He turned up at her studio so I decided that firstly we could earn money off him and then Mina should possibly break up with him.

They messed up the stand in front of the camera/ screens and stood weirdly out to the side in front of the toilet. (the Moschino screens are huge - how on earth can they miss it?)
    UqpUDO9.png?1

So I had to get creative with angles to get the background in.
    uC2y0pD.png?1
    H0TBBVz.png?1
    06SCTAL.png?1

Then before I could find breakup (scrolling through menus)
    this happened...
    xPR8wji.png?1
    TKepl51.png?1

So then I couldn't bring myself to disappoint either of them.
    Can you blame her when he looks like this...
    ArjxN6F.png?1

Mina then spent a romantic sim week at home with Caleb and they continued to be loving and sweet. So they went on a date (vampire dating is hard - no restaurants or cafes as they don't eat, no parks because Mina will go up in flames so they went to the Willow Creek museum.)
    rwM5HP0.png?1
    and Mina proposed (he excitedly accepted).
    IxnaAJG.png?1
    so romantic selfie
    EMhbnWa.png?1

and back home to try for a second baby
    the first one was still being adorable...
    QEatxH9.png?1

But sims being sims
    , Morgyn had sensed Mina and Caleb were being happy and marches into the house and comes into their bedroom just as they were just out of bed and contemplating celebrating a good try for baby with a woohoo in shower. (they go autonomous nuts sometimes).
    2TV72ms.png?1

Morgyn and Mina sat down and started to get their flirt on. Right in front of poor Caleb (he had caught them on a date in the past and forgiven Mina but I didn't see it happening this time.)
    zcmTPYv.png?1

I panicked and made Caleb do this to shut Morgyn up.
    yXck922.png?1

It got Mina excited (as she has obvious issues.)
    rHHW1mJ.png?1

They went downstairs - Caleb is tense because he is a guilty drinker (not angry at Mina).
    ku5fC0G.png?1

She flirted him out of it.
    iC8VMEN.png?1

And then I had to cancel autonomous woohoo - this seemed like it was in poor taste with Morgyn lying unconcious at the foot of the bed.

I hope Morgyn has learnt a lesson about barging into people's bedrooms to flirt with their fiances. And maybe he and Mina might be able to break up now.

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 590.
    Gotta make those murphy beds safe!

Tomorrow afternoon, I'll have time to post an update. Mum, Dad and my sister are going to my grandfather's funeral tomorrow, but I've got to look after my sister's cat and my three hens. That, and I've been to enough funerals in my lifetime.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Sarah Jane Hawkins drew back a little. Surprised to see John in the lane behind her father's field. "John, if we're caught alone together out here," she cautioned.
    "I know, but I have to speak to you, first. I need to know what it is you want. Things are happening faster than I thought they would. Not that I am in any ways displeased, mind you."
    "Oh?"
    omT7cBh.jpg

John was quite correct, nary a week passed before her father proclaimed they were having a Dinner Party and that they would be entertaining Important Guests. This was code for Sarah Jane to realize a Suitor that her father approved would be dining with them that afternoon. Dinner generally started at 2 PM. Should things go well, the gentleman would be invited to stay the night and the Bundling she dreaded would occur. All she knew is that she was in love with John. This vexed her father, although the two families were very good friends. John was young and her father genuinely liked the lad, but he was looking for someone more established to care for his daughter. Not an unreasonable request. As expected, Sarah Jane was in charge of the cooking, so her skills could be highlighted. A freshly shot down turkey was the entree. She got to work quickly plucking the feathers from the lifeless bird and to otherwise prepare it to be cooked over the open fire, being turned by the clock-jack.

Finally, the hour grew near, the meal fully cooked and ready to serve. Nervous, it was all Sarah Jane could do to keep from bursting into tears. The sound of the carriage upon the brick drive out front filled her with additional dread. What if she were given to another in wedlock and should happen to run into John around their town? What if …

You can imagine her surprise and delight when the Important Guests turned out to be John Sevier and his parents, Valentine and Joannah Sevier. Sarah Jane's mother called them all to table. Sarah Jane rang the bell offering up her Grand meal to the guests.

CWYXH8w.jpg

Whilst Joseph Hawkins grilled John, Sarah Jane turned her attention to John's parents.

AI0Lc13.jpg

Her father asked some hard questions of John, but happily, John was prepared and had satisfactory, if not excellent answers for her father.

lQ177Fp.jpg

Rm3qwZ6.jpg

Before long, the hours slipped away and the sun went down in the Shenandoah Valley. Joseph Hawkins gave his daughter the nod and she asked John to stay the night. For the first time the notion of Bundling didn't scare her so much.

RT03Eiq.jpg

IUWcIqS.jpg

Friends for so very long, they bantered about and got playful to ease the tension.

dRX9g0Q.jpg

And then the young couple got serious and discussed their future together. John told her that he loved her, and she did the same. "Come the 'morrow, I intend to ask your father for your hand," he said.

N7kcTbn.jpg

Early the next day, when the household was up and about, John Sevier sought out Joseph Hawkins. Finding him, the two talked in earnest and John was granted the permission he sought.

sSUsSBv.jpg

Taking Sarah Jane out on a breakfast date, they went to Val's Tavern and Grille. They got a table and when the moment was right, John took Sarah Jane aside. He read her poetry:

D3HKeS3.jpg

And finally finished with a flourish

nvmkDLu.jpg

Taking her hands, he gazed into her eyes.

SrQtALd.jpg

Seeing in them what he hoped to see, he went down on his knee and asked her, "Miss Hawkins, will you do me the honor of becoming my Bride?"

JgIy7h3.jpg

Sarah Jane, struggling against her tears of joy, was also very surprised that he offered her a ring. Rings were so rare here in the Colonies. She certainly didn't expect it. Nor did she feel worthy of it.

uXzuSPC.jpg

n5nIMzC.jpg

oRaVpoK.jpg

She graciously accepted it, nonetheless.

TG28n5t.jpg

As she slipped it onto her wedding finger, Sarah Jane grew quiet. Her life had just changed and would never be the same. All of this she contemplated as she stared at the beautiful ring he'd presented her with. Realizing the promise behind it. He wanted her to be his wife!

4lvDezD.jpg

Overjoyed, she decided to let him know how she felt.

flaF0AS.jpg

John's response was to seal the deal.

RUYIkvc.jpg

Unable to contain herself any longer, Sarah Jane leapt into John's arms. Happily, he caught her.

6NbiXVW.jpg

As the date was nearing its end, John got very tender with his Bride-to-be. He knew they must part for a time and it was hard. It was unseemly for them to be out and about unescorted as they were, or so they thought.

14hiif6.jpg

To both of their surprise, Joseph Hawkins walked by them giving them both a satisfied glance.

Xj9tEzV.jpg

And that's what happened in my game, yesterday. :)

Thank you for your kind attention.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks! Can't keep them from using those cell phones, either. I can picture in my head, John atop his Bay horse, calling Sarah Jane in later years, "I'm on my way home, can I stop by the trading post and get you something?" :p What can we do?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @GalacticGal glad all worked well for sarah jane. Hope he is a nice husband.

@RedDestiny92 loving Bob and Don. Dons dad is a very interesting character. I hope Don doesnt talk himself into a corner that causes difficulties for poor Bob. Don feeling stirrings of fatherhood feelings was sweet.
  • Options
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @GalacticGal glad all worked well for sarah jane. Hope he is a nice husband.

@RedDestiny92 loving Bob and Don. Dons dad is a very interesting character. I hope Don doesnt talk himself into a corner that causes difficulties for poor Bob. Don feeling stirrings of fatherhood feelings was sweet.

Thank you, @Becka28 If it weren't for the success of this couple, I would NOT be alive today. These two are from my Ancestral game save. John was said to have been a "kind and affectionate father". He loved Sarah Jane like he loved no other woman. Because they were so young when they wed, 15 & 16 (he was about nine months older than she), Sarah Jane is given credit for helping him to become the man he did. He ultimately became a Revolutionary War Hero for his part in the Battle of Kings Mountain.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

Okay, wow, it's been a while since I updated --

@AlwaysAsking You asked about Bitlife characters and why I chose the ones I did. To be honest, it was random -- I just picked two names from the family that I liked, and re-created their characters as far as I could tell them from their mini-profiles. They were from the generation prior.

@Daephene ALL my sims love shower woohoo. Maaybe because I had hacked objects in The Sims 1 and 2 that let them do that, so it's normal. I just wish it satisfied their hygiene more! They usually have to take an after-shower..

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! I haven't played that new save just yet (have been playing 2 older ones), but I'll get back to it soon.

Okay, so! What's been going on...

Queen Fatima died, leaving Azar as the one and true queen. While she had been expected to move the royal household to the new castle upon her succession, that hasn't happened yet -- mostly because the thought of moving is exhausting. She HAS made a controversial decision to stop raising children in the monarch's home, though, instead sending babies to designated caregivers until they're kids, at which point they're brought closer to home under the supervision of trusted caregivers (Samira, say). Azar has several girls being raised now, though Princess Rose -- who was almost a teenager before this policy came into effect -- has never left the house.

92JsCL1.jpg
    Right now, Kassandra is the most notable daughter; she has a Strong bloodline, so she may rival Freya as the neighborhood's most powerful wizard. Freya has nearly maxed out her wizard points, but she only has a weak bloodline. (Kassandra is in the foreground; her aunt Idun is the colorful one, and Freya is being dramatic in the background.)

In another save, my psuedo-self sim and girlfriend (wife, in-game) have had a couple of kids, and girlfriend now has a sister -- I learned how to use cheats to edit sim traits and relationships, so I made her a twin, tweaked her a bit, and introduced her. The real-life GF has a sister she's really close to, so I wanted to include that relationship. "Abigail" originally lived with Tobias and Amy, but I moved her out to try the tiny living expansion. (I...don't really approve, save for the clothes. The murphy beds break every single use and are absolutely useless.)

EtXeNAr.jpg
    Amy, meet Abby! (Amy is the blonde, Abby is brunette).

WXiccsj.jpg
    Abby didn't approve of being an aunt at first, even though her sister WAS married and everything.

qZs8JPI.jpg
    She's a regular visitor to the house.

NVehdz9.jpg
    Abigail is a lawyer, and is apparently REALLY good at arguing with Death: one visit to the gym saw SIX SIMS die of cold, and Abby saved five of them.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited January 2020
    Finding lots to my liking in the gallery is kind of difficult. There is either too much decorations, everything is MOO and cannot be changed or it all comes down like a house of cards, no decorations at all, or odd details added for no reason (Personal opinion here: If you fail to meet a tier in the micro home build, use the rest of the squares! There is no reason to go super-cramped if you still use 36 sqares. Just use all 64 then).

Oh and I wish there was a filter to avoid lots with cars. SO many garages and carports that has to be deleted if I decide to use that particular lot...

Anyway, rant aside: Two worlds done, many more left. Then start downloading Sims to add into it.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Winterfest preperations
    49400571053_37297e788f_c.jpg
    Britney came to play with her younger siblings.
    49401251837_b9165e984c_c.jpg
    J was exhausted when he came home from work. So Britney aggreed to babysit while J & Bella went on a date.
    49400570973_e89c270854_c.jpg
    J & I had just found a place to chat & flirt in Sulani.
    49400570918_44fc514d92_c.jpg
    Two other sims decided to join our conversation. Not the kind of date night we imagined it to be.
    49401251597_24de4deb38_c.jpg
    We excused ourselves, so J could feel our unborn child kick.
    It is fantastic to be able to kiss as long as you want, without having one of the children interrupt us.
    49401048351_454d9f327d_c.jpg
    I played a lullaby for the kids when we came home.
    49400570703_4dd55f3811_c.jpg
    The other sims in the house had gone to bed. But I was awake and in labour.
    49400570633_c0a7289fb3_c.jpg
    What day is it today?
    It is winterfest!
    49400570543_7e6c966448_c.jpg
    Ed Harry & Filippa decorated the Christmas tree.
    49401048061_75fb15a19c_c.jpg
    It was time for baby Jill to be born. Jill is baby 150 born in Simmelina save.
    Isabel just met her new babysister.
    49404306488_dcbeb9918f_c.jpg
    J went to work & Ed Harry & Filippa to school. So I finished this years Christmas tree decoration. Suddenly a man were standing next to me. He introduced himself as Christian Harp. Not sure why de didn’t knock on the door before he came inside.
    49404983067_5118099a85_c.jpg
    My sister Diana Vera Scott knocked on the door, like guests use to do.
    49404785461_71b1bb7432_c.jpg
    We had a nice talk together. Christian told us he wish he had a wife & children himself. Probably because Diana & I talked a lot about our children. Diana hope she & her boyfriend Elliot will get married soon.
    49405886541_c171459fd6_c.jpg
    Bella cooked the grandmeal before she went to work. J wished Bella could share the winterfest evening together with them. Father winter came with gifts to everyone.
    49405404668_38921b6f5e_c.jpg
    I came home from work and looked forward to eat leftovers from the grandmeal, when this happened.
    49405404608_3c1415a17c_c.jpg
    Being abducted by aliens, was a surreal experience. I know my scientist brother Cole will love to hear about this. He loves aliens.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey everyone, sorry I'm not catching up to comments. I've been having in game issues, and then one bit of fun.

I want to share them both, and I could REALLY use help on the graphic settings one

So, first the funny one:

Yesterday my husband went through the drivethru at McDonald's to get a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit for me. I'm trying to eat almost no carbs, because I've discovered that its carbs and sugar that make my legs and feet swell, not salt. With the biscuit thing its easy to throw half the biscuit away, and mostly have protein. Anyway ...... he's told that they don't serve biscuit things after 10:30 am. He calls me, this is news to me. They've always served them all day. He says he'll get out of the car and go inside to see what the deal is.

So, he goes inside. Mind you, he's already a bit upset. Also, this Sim does not do my husband justice. He is a massive man. He qualifies for a senior citizen discount, but bench presses over 400 pounds daily. lmao :sweat_smile:

oa81M0p.png

He tries to order what I wanted again. Again, the server/cashier says they no longer serve them after 10:30 am.

RoAqs9f.png

So, husband compromises, and tells the server that he will take an egg mcmuffin, as long as it has bacon, and not ham.

Ojx4GIL.png

The server calls back to the kitchen to give the special request

RMELiBB.png

Then turns and tells my husband that they don't do that with egg McMuffins

Qozrapq.png

Husband is less than thrilled to hear this.

V6IWLot.png

A manager overhears this conversation

Uqrz07G.png

And turns to yell back to the kitchen that they need to make an Egg Mcmuffin with bacon instead of ham. The kitchen staff again says no, they don't do that.

ZI86uiY.png

So the manager looks at the cook and says, "Fine, you come out and tell him that."

TtkCpN3.png

They made me an Egg McMuffin with bacon! :smiley:

sx82GdD.png

The whole thing was actually really comical, and the manager was laughing when she said it. (I couldn't get that interaction to work though :wink: ) You'll have to take my word for it. He called me from the car on his way home to tell me about it, and we were both dying, it was hilarious.

Ok, next thing:

What settings do you guys who take a lot of screenshots use? I've tried finding out online and get completely conflicting answers

What happened was this: I used to be happy with my screenshots. But one day I clicked restore defaults, because I wanted the volume levels reset. I had no idea that it reset Everything!

I've been unhappy with my screenshots ever since then. They do not have much 3D definition.

Now, I'd hand set everything when I first started screen shooting things, so I wasn't using default settings for the last year and a half, at least.

I just can't figure out how I'd set them in the first place - a year and a half ago! One thing I read last night said to set most things to Medium, except lighting and edge smoothing. So I did that.

These picture are with my older (after pushing restore default and having to guess what to set things at) "high" settings on the left, and newer "medium" settings on the right. Do you see a difference, and if so, which do you like better?

o35HAmF.jpg

aE3VG0j.jpg

mEguFiy.jpg

DaVE6eu.jpg

Now, this last picture shows my shots from my original settings, whatever they were, to the ones I set after I accidentally hit restore default. The one on the left is before accidentally clicking restore default, the one on the right is from a few days ago, before I tried the experiment with "medium" settings that I've shown above.

Do you see much difference? I think, that if you zoom out, the one on the left is smoother, but maybe I'm crazy

Gjm1I8R.jpg

Anyway, this is how I had my settings, after I pushed restore default defaults, but before I changed most of them to medium. Please let me know what your's are!

zMIRtgR.png

Ok, editing, I think maybe the High settings are better. Here's two with "high"

lsBtdrX.png

6qEFhP5.png

Two with "medium"

RiZOaw8.png

8iht6EJ.png
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Here's the latest on Alex's University Adventures!

One Busy Monday
    Back to work! He made to make sure he completed his homework.
    JRD8ZMv.png

He also started to work on a term paper for one of his classes.
    s7JWFGU.png

He got a surprise! He met Vanessa Jeong from Del Sol Valley. Since she's a 1 start celebrity, there were limited interactions, so all he can do is talk about interests and exclaim admiration.
    HKwZQKx.png

After a busy day of work, he came back to dorms and grabbed a bite to eat. Later, Colby greeted him with a hug.
    xUrY0jB.png

Not smart Colby. He was eating spoiled food.
    VPnPLOJ.png

Alex told him that he shouldn't be eating that spoiled plate of pasta because it can give him a stomachache.
    TPoSiyA.png

A Casual Tuesday
    Another day! Starting the day off with a hug from Colby!
    xbMycBh.png

Lots of dirty dishes, so better get cleaning!
    wKvLSfN.png

He practiced juggling the soccer ball and Colby was there to cheer him on!
    rMqN2rV.png

Later after class, he went to do his homework and Zack came by to say hello.
    SQQKNny.png

He also met Willow.
    TpZBQZB.png

After completing his homework, he went back to the dorms and noticed the trash chute was jammed. He went to fix it right away.
    4YP5k3j.png

He met Giselle, another roomie who is a model, just like Emily. She and Emily, along with 4 other girls named Thalia, Taylor, Olivia, and Natasha, are models. Giselle and Emily are UBrite students while the other 4 are Foxbury students.

Giselle told Alex how she's happy that Emily goes to UBrite, but disappointed that the other 4 fellow models went to Foxbury.
    MiTsbvn.png

Colby: Hugging time!
    8b91i2n.png

What a sweet moment! :smile:
    pLQe73J.png

Alex went to enjoy his plate of Lobster Thermidor while Colby reads a book.
    MBOPteX.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    Thank you for commenting :)<3
    @ryttu3k , Morgan still cannot decide with who she wants to be, but Cassie will be the worst, lol.
    I originally had different beard on Björn, but with it he looked too much like Loki Beaker, so I changed it to what he has now :D
    @miloek , heh I have bad habit to forget sims need to sleep too :P Ted was lucky to have that floatie :)
    @Daephene , About Thorne, I assume that is his default formal outfit, or do those reset at every new save? That restaurant had formal dresscode, if I recall right. And also the cat's costume has to be in game, I have no CC for pets :)
    @AlwaysAsking , My problem about asking all Ted's ex lovers to be just friends, is that I barely myself remember who am I missing lol :D There were so many :)
    No, Thorne did not ask for autograph , but invited ted to hang out and they went fishing, lol.
    Tessa and Wolfgang will cause something what made myself almost go back to previous save file, but after thinking about it I decided to continue current save, I have never in my simming life been so in simshock , I hope I can manage it to next update :P
    @haneul , Heh, yep, and with the celeb shine that outfit of Thorne was surely an attention catcher.
    @ChuChuExpress , LOL, thanks for the tip :D
    @sarabeth2984 , I have only some more tweaking left at B&G save. Custom dorms build and so on. One dilemma left, haven't yet decided who will live in the city :)
    Yes Ted is still with Bella, currently he lives with her and their kids, but all the testing was easier to do while him living alone. I'll post about his career at this update :)
    @Becka28 , LOL, he burnt the campsite 3 times on the row? :D Cannot wait to get B&G save ready with no more boldies&red bras, and all set up to play SV :)
    Selecting Björn was easy, he was the only single sim from original sims (not counting all sims what comes from packs I did not had when I last played B&G). Clara dumped him the last day I played before the break :)

Tessa & group
    Part 1
    CegkVUW.jpg
    UfAHlrB.jpg
    eCIlOAp.jpg
    8dqxe0H.jpg
    Morning at the house.

3ChhEht.jpg
    4U9cfi9.jpg
    Tessa needed to do her work stuff, she asked Wolfgang if she can use the computer.
    Wow, that was easy.

WLg3SUB.jpg
    Z3pIPQ3.jpg
    Fnl12S2.jpg
    Ted came to visit this early in the morning o.O
    Tessa: "could you two chat with someone else? I am trying to work here."
    Both: "To who?"
    Oh yes, everyone were either at work or at sleep.

rDSQ8yK.jpg
    Okay, of to field! All had to come who were at home, Tessa included her brother too.

6PJdCaY.jpg
    First one to take off was Wolfgang.

lVfiT5N.jpg
    IjZaDtf.jpg
    2OnRItT.jpg
    Then Morgan.
    Morgan: "Blummer! Well have to find another place.."

FPQyLcO.jpg
    D65nxQd.jpg
    Cassie returned from work, she also went to jet right away, by now I knew where she was going...

g94g1Sz.jpg
    These two came from work too, and I realised there is no other place to nap but that one boat! So sorry guys, I will fix it next time!

7uQUtov.jpg
    mgMDqv5.jpg
    Malcolm and Hugo were just fine, gladly someone is!

b1oS9re.jpg
    CegkVUW.jpg
    Back at home, and bum! :) She was sooo tired too.

Gvr7ZXu.jpg
    ttIdXKD.jpg
    She was hungry too, a bit later I made her to eat.
    Tessa: "Wolfgang, NOT NOW! Not good time for your tantrums!"
    She had plants to take care of too!

TX9WhDW.jpg
    sL3UAL3.jpg
    I03BuWR.jpg
    ZebKYra.jpg
    Next morning Wolfgang was at better mood, even made that master peace of his..

usqub3A.jpg
    No work for Tessa, so that famous beach day.

2Td7Hgb.jpg
    G4jZgtT.jpg
    Cute tan, Sofia! :)

mOKNUmC.jpg
    Group seemed to be at dancing mood, so why not to go and have some fun!

Part 2
    QZ2yksC.jpg
    JjDjtFy.jpg
    Off to the club!

RIYqeZc.jpg
    ucJnHUG.jpg
    Q4J2Iuu.jpg
    eMoSc5h.jpg
    Awww <3 Aren't they cute???

BG5fL94.jpg
    Bar night with Vlad :D

dYstT3c.jpg
    They hd fun!

ACAWK0w.jpg
    Xymb9sI.jpg
    WSOJKRE.jpg
    Next morning, Hugo had slept at the couch, Wolfgang was at good mood and went to work.

g5RmxCB.jpg
    mdWrMLO.jpg
    Off to neighbour island to do the rest. Cassie, please, W is at work and now YOU are flirting to Tessa and not letting her finish her work?????

P22j97y.jpg
    This time Tessa brought some portable stuff so they have something!

HOoABlK.jpg
    Next day, new lot, lol. I fast made this one up, set a club, including all in the household (yes cheated to have 8 members instantly), activities are fishing, gardening, swimming and bbq. I added some unplanted plants to those planters and around them.

pbCfUy1.jpg
    tSn2A8k.jpg
    This did the thing! YAY! :) After this they actually had gardening skill and all Tessa needs to do in the future is to harvest! Everyone else are competing about tending the garden :D

7W9xml8.jpg
    HD5avs4.jpg
    Tessa had time to do her job, finally! Wolfgang had other things in his mind, like showing to everyone how good he is handling the jet...

uFYU3u2.jpg
    Uuuu.. again autonomuous first kiss!

ursjF0W.jpg
    Tessa (mumbling): "I am not looking! I hope he falls! ... not badly, tho.. better not falling after all.."

QZ2yksC.jpg
    7F5XAfG.jpg
    No idea why I included these two pics, I just tought they were pretty.

WYlvXvd.jpg
    8EI8YK0.jpg
    MnkcKqW.jpg
    Looked like all had fun , very good!

SEYuXIy.jpg
    Malcolm.. what can I say... it is almost midnight.. sky is dark.. stars.. moon.. WHY ARE YOU SUNBATHING AND WITH FULL CHLOTHING ON TOP OF IT!?!?!?!?!?

DPvvXgU.jpg
    Back at home.

NV63jNN.jpg
    Sy8TOsi.jpg
    UUUU! <3 (at this time I tought this will be boring ending, with 4 couples only doing sugary stuff, I am glad to be proved otherwise.)

r2tuMAs.jpg
    Sorry but not sorry. YOU deserve that! You have perfectly accesible bed at upstairs, you have slept in it TWICE! fine by me, pass out on the ground if you prefer :)

Ted
    Part1
    0tSTzts.jpg
    u8Q4Yj5.jpg
    xTzyVDC.jpg
    zJnBJIT.jpg
    z9l0itZ.jpg
    Back at Selvadorada, again just for painting and mingle with locals.. he planted some plants too, whoever rents this next may have pleasant suprise :)
    PS. No cat feelings were hurt in this time! :D

JanQT8J.jpg
    0tSTzts.jpg
    So, back to work!

bF4G5fQ.jpg
    qe1CD3I.jpg
    AgWWANt.jpg
    kKN8EXG.jpg
    GYEy8qu.jpg
    Patients, testing, analyzing.. He was a bit afraid of treating Bella, gladly he had right diagnose.. and food was pretty bad for his taste (foodie with that celebrity weirdness).

kDuvzIa.jpg
    Promotion!

vOK6vaO.jpg
    Diego! He treated you well, you are cured! Yes he smells, he works overtime every single day!

Y1p5aX8.jpg
    And is supertired.

16iLjzR.jpg
    OEoeFYt.jpg
    5PaK3Yz.jpg
    Usually he goes to his sister's house after work, he is no good company, but tending the garden (if there is anything to tend for) , and seeing his sister is doing okay is enough to make him feel better.

TTwJqwg.jpg
    HzHETqU.jpg
    Once he tried bowling, Babs was bartending UNI bar, Geoffrey in here :D

dEfhhZd.jpg
    Nope, in this he is not a master at first try.

svdZEiy.jpg
    Geoffrey: "Hard times at work, huh?"
    Ted: "You bet."
    Geoffrey: "Your daughter is right there, maybe she will chear you up."
    Ted: "Thanks, man."

hJ99gp2.jpg
    Selfie with Ella!

noKWzvK.jpg
    Johnny (to Ella): "Hey I saw you took a selfie wit that celebrity! Let me tell you some rumours about him, THIHIII.. so funny.. he has lots of kids what I know! WITH different mothers!"
    Ella: "Eww.. what makes you think I do not know... do you know he is my father!?!?"
    Johnny: "Oh.. I did'n know.."

mBclm3E.jpg
    Ted: "And I heard everything you said, Johnny."

v9Ofi4e.jpg
    p6WncMi.jpg
    Ted went to rooftop lounge to found the other half of Ella there, Tina sang a duet with her dad :)

Part 2
    IP8X1xf.jpg
    dzXpur5.jpg
    Wolfgang called and invited him to spice festival.

IQXrHoz.jpg
    W: "Nobody told me this is HOT!!!"
    T: "I did told you so, you just don't listen..."

AcP7Lto.jpg
    RdFkpak.jpg
    They went to do what both of them are good at, sports. Then drinks.. DON? Oh you really do not have a regular job.. well glad you have Penny, then.

cXsexw0.jpg
    W: "This place has nothing interesting to me.."
    T: " Repeating myself, I told you so.."

mI0qHVi.jpg
    kh56w22.jpg
    Back to work! Don and little miss Ember was cured. (daughter of Morgyn and Luna Villareal, who MCCC matched here, I only loaded them at cas to select the button that Morgyn can have kids)

hkVwgPd.jpg
    BOB 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off, Ted made a surgery, successful to him, and he is angry! GRRRR , Bob you cannot still be mad about ewweliza..

IP8X1xf.jpg
    So yeah, Thorne really asked Ted to hangout and they went fishing.
    Thorne: "You okay? You seem stressed."
    Ted:"Yeah, just so tired."
    Thorne: "You have a serious job. Like Judith can play a role of doctor, but she is only acting, not taking the life or death of us in her own hands."

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! (sorry about the rant!)
    M90SFr4.jpg
    Clara joined Ted.. Clara who aged to elder JUST yesterday! Does it mean she forgets to use bra, she suddenly have wide hips? She suddenly has grey hair OVER ONE NIGHT???!! (just the same in TS2 also)

0bPZ7kp.jpg
    MUCH better, hey she did not lost her brains of figure or haircolor over ONE night!!!

v2sxCKu.jpg
    Ted: "Life is hard sometimes, making others to understand what you ean is the hardest part, do you agree , little dragon?"
    Kitty: "You hit the point, my not-so-fat-anymore simhuman friend. But I am still a cat!"
    Ted: "Hey, kitty, werent you at Selvadorada?? How can you be at here?"
    Kitty: " You do not understand me but I try to nod to that way.. there are boats, simhuman! Oh you said "kitty" .. this simhuman knows I am a cat.. making a note.."

2bA4teF.jpg
    etwL23R.jpg
    Promotion!

CHx9uXw.jpg
    After work he went to her sister's house.

lZDqK4D.jpg
    Ted: "And the cut was THIIIS BIG!!!"
    others: "OMG!!!"

CftPtc3.jpg
    Hugo: "OMG you are that doctor from TV!!! Can I have your atograph???"
    Ted: "I am not THAT doctor from TV, I am actual doctor,but sure.."

@AlwaysAsking , I really have to sleep, and I am not the best to say (not perfect eyes) , but to me, only difference I spotted were in the 1st pic, don with the jet, to me the one in right looks better. Trees reflecting to water and so. and second one is the one with Diego, yes left looks smoother, I agree. But I see no difference so ever in anything else. (once again, I am too tired and my eyes are what they are.)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2020
    @miloek I think so too! And me too! :) Also, regarding your update, that is so precious! Good for Maggie! I couldn't leave that baby behind either. I'm a crazy cat lady, though!

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! I'm rather fond of them myself!

@ryttu3k Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! And you are so right!

Update:

xK6e7d0.png
    Mia and April are adjusting to living together, but it's going really well. They've been working on improving their tiny house and making it into their space.

6VJfiwy.png
    So, April was working as a Journalist, but she absolutely hated it (actually, I hated it! The whole having to interview Sims and write articles thing is extremely annoying, imo). She quit her job and took a few days off to ponder what direction she wanted her career to go. One day she wandered around the city, taking pictures, sampling various cuisines, and meeting new Sims. By the end of it, she was inspired and decided to chase her lofty but ultimate dream of becoming a famous author.

seOaMiw.png
    April also ended up getting sick, maybe from being in the cold all day. Thank goodness her girlfriend is a doctor!

KG0uxGR.png
    Other than that, the couple have mostly been living it up in San Myshuno. They enjoy frequenting their neighborhood karaoke bar...even though neither one of them can sing.

lVz2AOp.png
    They also have enjoyed biking around the city...

nTlrPVA.png
    ...and visiting all of the local festivals. Here they are at GeekCon, Mia's personal favorite (because, you know, she's a geek).

A9x5JQ6.png
    April took this shot of Mia because she's just so darn cute!

xeVQd0L.png
    Mia also competed in the gaming competition and won 2nd place.

z0Aj4Ys.png
    And of the course, the couple HAD to try woohooing in the rocket ship. :D
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Catching up on comments. I hope I didn’t miss any!-
    @ryttu3k -Thanks for your link! I can’t wait to catch up on the stories! Jo is already good friends with her inventobot too :) She chats with it for hours lol. Darling and Jo are going to need as much help as they can get with Luna
    @darkangel1994 -Oh wow! Callista and Autumn certainly found some creepy surprises didn’t they! Looks like they found their grandfather’s past activities! It was nice to see Piccollo’s ghost again
    @reddestiny92 -Thanks for liking Hipster Vlad! He is so much fun to play lol! I should probably upload him on the gallery. I think he and Julia will be upgrading the mansion with some more fun furniture finds soon. I’m still keeping it creepy and gothic though:)
    You have a Maximus too!!! YAY XD He and his sister is so cute! Congrats to Ken and Eliza.
    Bridezilla Returns! Wow with the update about Bob and Don. Bob’s having a difficult pregnancy from the sound of it. That was so unexpected that Don is wanting to claim the baby as his own! I approve him not bedding the poor guy yet. Good on Don for taking things slow! I was cracking up at pasty Caleb streaking lol!
    @becka28 -Yes! She had been crushing on Oscar from day 1. They’ve only ever had the one relationship so they are pretty serious. Oscar was a YA when she was a teen. I could see her hanging out with Bjorn actually! I think she has a thing about older guys, must be a need for a better father figure than Jacques. I hope she and Oscar last for the long term. I think they will.
    I was laughing at poor alternate Jess’ blind date! Dillon is actually pretty cute but his behavior was awful. And that guy who fancied the bartender. He was gorgeous! So ironic because, I have Iggy and Diego together in my game too! They are well suited for each other I think. I haven’t showcased them yet because I’m turning their apartment into multiple ones.
    I like what you did with Vlad! He looks good. Too bad he hasn’t come around to visit her yet. Has she gone to his house to ask about vampire stuff? That usually triggers a break in by Vlad. Also, if you want, my vampire Griffin on the gallery is a lot of fun to play too :) He’s about to be an eligible bachelor in my game soon and I’m looking forward to those adventures :)
    Your Caleb and Mina are absolutely precious, but no where near as cute as their toddler! And Morgyn can be quite the jealous guy too! I had loaded hybrid Joanna into a throwaway test save once and she had just started dating Caleb. She met Morgyn and he quickly became obsessed with her. And not to mention jealous! I as so conflicted as to who to set her up with. He was popping over to the Vatore house all hours of the day and night. I was cracking up when Morgyn barged in on them in an intimate moment! Especially when Caleb decided to feed on him. Morgyn, buddy, you kind of deserved it lol! XD
    @deafsimmer -I am glad that Nathan and Sylvia had a warm welcome with his family back in Brindleton Bay!
    @galacticgal -Yay! That’s awesome that John turned out to be the one her father wanted her to marry! They make for a precious couple. Will we get to see more of their future? I had to laugh at your historical sims playing with their phones. :) Such a cute story! And I loved that you based them on a real couple! I need to look them up…
    @smellincoffee - I am sorry to here Queen Fatima died. I am curious to see how people react to Azar’s rule! Abby has quite the debate skill if she saved that many sims!!
    @beardedgeek -Good luck with building your world!
    @simmelina1 -That was quite a Winterfest! I am glad they all had a good time! Poor Bella is so very pregnant! I’m sure she is ready for her baby to be born. It looks like the had a fun winterfest though and she got to meet some new alien friends :) Her sister’s outfit was a little...interesting… lol!
    @alwaysasking -That was funny story! I’m glad he got the order you wanted! And the staff refused to make adjustments to the menu! Really people, come on. I’m glad the manager set them straight! I actually like the settings of your pictures on the right, the medium settings. Mine is set to laptop mode since I play on a laptop (which explains my horrible screenshots sometimes lol)

Ok back to my gameplay! After many many dresses, Luna finally found one she liked. Much to Joanna and Darling’s huge relief. The wedding date rapidly approached (as in next day in game lol!) Luna was extremely excited. Poor Oscar just went with the flow. I don’t know how much say you’re gonna have there, buddy.
    Bridesmaids Darling Walsh and Joanna Morecombe stayed overnight at their house. Hugo couldn’t wait for them to move to their own place! He wanted his house back! Hugo was legit happy for his sister. He’d was great friends with Oscar and would be his best man. Joanna entertains everyone with a funny story dMXUCNH.png
    Oscar gets up to make coffee, he was low key panicking inside
    723gGhN.png
    They get ready! And head to Willow Creek Museum. Guests were on the way. I loaded into the location and what do you know it was cloudy, windy and rainy. Awesome. Good thing the bridegroom is a merman and can change that weather! DOX4DGr.png
    A TON of guests showed up actually. It was like watching ants. I sensed impending disaster. The last time I had a goaled wedding event, 3 vampires burst into flame because they kept running outside, and elder died, the groom died after electrocuting himself from trying to repair the fridge, and the couple’s child and toddler were taken away by child services because they were hot. That was back in my console days. I have never done a goaled wedding again until now. They all immediately started running inside the building to do museum stuff >:( I had to corral them outside and delete the doors to the building! I had an outdoor bathroom and turned autonomy off. At least for the ceremony. Heads up, no one died but a lot of drama happened. I loved it!!!
    The guests gather 4WFyKwb.png
    Luna had a case of the nerves and was feeling sick to her stomach gzlPcDn.png
    Oscar’s Aunt Melusine decided to show up in the same dress as the bridegroom’s mother, Maribelle. Oh the stink eye she got from her sister lol. Sibling rivalry never goes away no matter what age lol 6XjBjpL.png
    Guests start taking their seats oUQbI1v.png
    The ceremony begins. Luna went with the dress cut the way she liked but in pink. Unfortunately Darling and Jo had to wear the green dresses. The bridesmaids take their places, so does the best man. Oscar kisses his bride, its the first time he’s seen her in her gown
    V83D4bl.png
    The bride and groom exchange vows. rxxIdF5.png
    DJOl2A1.png
    nTq8Jvt.png
    Rings on! Actually Oscar got the ring put on his finger which looked weird so no screenshots Darling and Jo’s attention span was disappearing at this point lol
    2njRBKp.png
    sKV0eYi.png
    I was surprised how many guests showed up! fzEeCMM.png
    The ceremony done, I turned autonomy back on. The caterer Agnes Nitt was busy making cakes and meals 96U87wO.png
    Oscar’s Uncle Neil and grandfather Owen were talking 4WFyKwb.png
    Jo congratulates her brother RNsaFCG.png
    NSN2j3B.png
    jhEvusp.png
    2vXUW3F.png
    Jo and Darling are feeling relieved, the ceremony went off without a hitch! Now they could relax and have fun wL2d6IP.png
    w5qByYh.png
    C34rJjp.png
    6kllsVO.png
    Cake time!! I couldn’t get the take the first slice because grandpa Owen grabbed the first one >:(
    MhyjC0E.png
    pLwxO7F.png
    zCGN8s3.png
    Everyone was chowing down. Including Oscar’s stepdad vampire Harry. He ate about half of it and promptly threw up lol Js91Bwp.png
    Harry congratulates his new step daughter-in-law eGEny5V.png
    VZejUZp.png
    Luna tells him a secret jaA2SQB.png
    He’s shocked by the news! She was telling secrets to everyone here
    I have a bunch of stuff from Romantic Garden stuffed in the garden area so everyone was getting super flirty. Even Darling Walsh! MND4SXU.png
    I had actually found an awesome random townie I spotted running a round my game. Her name was Alondra Mann and not only was she cute, she had a great peronality -active, geek, and family-oriented! I gave her a wardrobe makeover and new hairstyle, that’s all I had to change. I started shipping her and Darling Walsh. I had been trying to build their romance up but not as much luck. I wanted to have them have kids together using donors and meld their names to Walshmann. Darling was very slow going and kept getting uncomfortable with the flirting. gpxaeQb.png
    Back to the wedding, I heard the observatory clanking and the woohoo music. Someone was having a good time (autonomous woohoo via mcc) RNoOfak.png
    Lo and behold but who stepped out! K51EVCX.png?1s
    And my plans with Darling and Alondra were de-railed. PLUM. I know Darling and Hugo had their first relationship together as teens and did go all the way, however, when they aged up, I had Darling ask Hugo to just be friends. Their romance level was back up after flirting during the wedding so I guess they’re back together. I promptly and temporarily deleted the observatory before any more shenanigans happened.
    Hugo was quite happy at this point and congratulates his sister UAqUCWj.png
    I was panning around just watching the action when I spotted Melusine in the back looking glum while her sister Maribelle kisses Harry. Mel was by herself since her husband had to work. I think she had to use the bathroom actually. She did the potty walk to the restroom zSVcMsZ.png
    Then I heard the music sting! And notification. Luna was pregnant!! tR1CriK.png
    Plum. Gotta love risky woohoo.
    She proceeded to scream the news across the lawn to poor Oscar. I was cracking up!!!
    zsioTqr.png
    rxxbaQo.png
    Literally across the lawn. Jo was flitting around as a bat here W4ONM6C.png
    Oh boy!? ...says Oscar. I think he was feeling a tad overwhelmed UjeRwP6.png
    But he was legit happy. yC1lCu8.png
    Mermaid derp Squeak! 7D9HSmi.png
    Not to be outdone, Maribelle and Harry decide to renew their vows 7C19ija.png
    NVc2cQK.png
    4dfBAzL.png
    Like I said they are probably my most romantic couple in my game tiI2dgw.png
    Oscar and Jo got the silver award for the wedding!
    So I sent everyone home. I had another project for Jo to do that took a few sim days which I’ll post tomorrow. I stopped in on Oscar and Luna later on. Oscar had gotten a call from someone from his past he hadn’t heard from in years. kQVyXOW.png
    He saw the wedding announcement in the paper and wanted to reconnect. Could he come over? Oscar agrees OVsf9nx.png
    dtotTkv.png
    It was his biological father! (I forgot his name so lets call him Dad)
    Dad and Maribelle had a nasty split when Oscar was a baby and before she met Harry. Dad stayed away per Maribelle’s request. Dad had recently moved back to the area and was so excited when he saw his son’s name in the paper.He’s a nice guy but is non-commital and was cheating on his wife at the time. They talk for a very long time ECJTst7.png
    Oscar opens up. So does his father. Oscar is worried about Luna’s pregnancy and their housing situation. They had a baby on the way and no place of their own.
    N2okHQ3.png
    Hugo was getting frustrated with the extra people in the house and Oscar couldn’t blame him. WUY1aJW.png
    He didn’t know what to do. Dad makes a suggestion, why don’t you move in with me? He lived by himself in a 3 bedroom home. He wanted to reconnect with his son anyway. He felt guilty for staying away and wanted to help in anyway he could.
    brIrjpS.png
    Oscar agrees! He and Luna move in. Luna had popped into her second trimester at this point 8RJsXxp.png
    Jo stops by to visit her brother and sister-in-law 3BAJYKM.png
    She’s excited about her future niece or nephew. FV910Wu.png
    I accidentally left Darling back at Hugo’s house. I loaded the household and imagine my surprise. P7ZqPbU.png
    Darling popped into her second trimester and is one day-ish behind Luna.
    Apparently I need to tone down the risky woohoo down again. It was set at 10%. Explains a lot. That was one eventful wedding and reception. I don’t know if these two are going to make it as a couple. I’m curious as to what will happen OCQlaOS.png
    Cli5gFB.png
    Poor Darling is so pregnant, only second trimester, I smell twins!
    e0VX0ir.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ok, back to page 587 for a moment lol

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I'm glad you liked Sims Medieval 😊 Some of that sounds awesome!

Was the create a style and color wheel kind of like the thing we had in Sims 2? I loved that. Quests sound good. Pit monsters? Interesting. Was the camera like the Sims 3 camera? You can switch to that in Sims 4 and I have no clue how to use it lol

Ada looks very pretty. So, the story you're trying to write is not a Sim story I gather. Maybe it will help to have the characters running around to inspire you to finish the story!

A harem of handsome men sounds pretty good too. Lol

@Jase

I'd love to see more of your DC comics family 😊 and I hope you're able to combine your saves. I condensed 2 saves into one a few months ago, and it's been great to play the ones that never got played again.

Thanks too. Jasper paints really well 😄 He makes a lot of money that way.

@miloek

Omg Winterfest 1 is so funny! Jian is really giving Johnny quite a look! 😳😄

I totally think Oskar pulled it off, he looks really smart!😂 But it's so sweet how he's looking at her while she stared at Johnny. He knows he's about to lose his little girl 😔

Good job to Johnny. Jokes are the way to go!

That clipping picture is so sweet. I would never have known it wasn't a forehead kiss 😘

And yes, Oskar and Jian, good job, don't embarrass your daughter 😅

That's amazing that those texts aren't a mod! I haven't seen them! I wonder if they are from an expansion I don't have?

And yes, a vacation might be great for her after graduating. 😅

Pat is so cute!! Oh my gosh, he doesn't look like he's almost an elder. He's so happy. And doesn't have red feet anymore! Yay!

@Simmelina1

Your Fun for the kids update is great!

I love that they are dancing to baby shark!😊

And J looks so happy! A promotion! And then fame and money too! Nice!

The beach trip looks good, and Isabel with David is just wonderful! She's so cute with him!

@RedDestiny92

I'm finally reading your story about the lock in your kitchen. Omg!! What could that person have wanted? How crazy! Did your husband start remembering to lock the door after that? It's a darn good thing you wanted a drink.

This update is cute 😊 Briana says her mom is cold. Lol at her mom's answer, "but not heartless"

I think I missed the update where Troy is obsessed with aliens, unless it was one that you wrote out, without pictures? Anyway, I get the drift, but still! Anna! No no, Easton is not a good idea. Very cute poses, btw

I do like how she turned it back on Troy though - well, only because she didn't go home with Easton 😉

Those little boys are adorable. Forrest is standing so cute with his hand out. Lol

The little girls are darling! But oh Lord! 4 toddlers in the house. I almost don't blame her for going to Easton's.

But then there's Felix! Oh my! That's just a bit underhanded! Sheesh! I wonder why they couldn't get married?

Ok, another comment from you! Lol, no, Summer and Don won't be breaking up. I have 3 saves. He's with her in the Strangerville one, Thorne in my Ian and Lawrence one, and I have no idea if he's even in my Realm of Magic one. I need to go in and check on that! Lol. Perhaps Dash can have his chance at taming that tiger, lol

I really really love that pose of the couple with their toddler! You say the problem with it is obvious. However .... I can't see very well, lmao. So you're going to have to tell me what it is.

And I could have all the free time that existed, and the patience of a saint, and I still wouldn't have a clue how to do anything like that 😂

Yeah, this update with Thorne and Don had to be kind of sad. I had to get it out of the way. Not that things might not get worse, lol, but not right away. At least Thorne finally got to hear Don say the words. Maybe he'll calm down now.

I'm posting this now, but I am commenting on the new update right away in a new post. I love your Don! 😊

@rainbowwithfangs

Thanks for your ID! I'll go check out your stuff 😊

At this point Mia hasn't graduated, but things are so nice between her and April!

And that's awesome that the romance Guru said something nice for once. Lol

Aha! Yep, more Mia! Graduated, with honors!!! Bought a house with April, and going to start her job as a doctor. She's doing so well 😊

@queenvortex808

Yes, the PC has a cheat like that too to fill needs. And I use it far more than I should 😅 But no, I actually only use it if I'm trying to finish a scene for a story, and the Sims aren't cooperating.

At this point Anna has bought a home in Windenburg and married Joaquin. It sounds like she's doing well. I'll be watching for more updates!

Ok! Another one. Briane and Gabrielle are grown up now. One is engaged. And mishaps with the wishing well? Hmmm, I'm intrigued.

As for the question about Judith's daughter. AngeliqueAdelaide once explained it to me, but I can't totally remember. It's something about the coding in the game. Children always mourn a parents death initially. Then apparently they can get super excited that they are dead and go dance on their grave, lmao 😂

@KiniHokulani

Hey! Thanks 😊 It was hard to write that chapter of Thorne and Don. I could tell it was depressing, obviously, lol. But I wanted people to realize just what Don was going through. Having gone through it, I can tell you that it's a nightmare to decide what is right. You want your child to have both of it's parents, but what if one will do more harm than good? Then add your own love/disappointment crisis. Ugg.

But yeah, I've clarified the phone call, (edited the post) to explain that Don really had no control over what was happening there. He lost his room at Malcolm's house, so, his choice was to stay with Thorne, or be homeless and jobless and pregnant. He chose Thorne, surprise surprise, lol And having the choice made for you is such a relief that finally you relax again.

I'm glad you like Diego and Dash so much. They are delightful. Both are so expressive! Dash does play the part of a crushed soul very well.

He is in my gallery. I put him up ages ago, when he first appeared as a townie bartender in my game. That's what he's called in the gallery "Perfect Handsome Townie" lmao He still has his weird Maxis name too, Darish something or other. Lol. I named him Dash Parker when I started playing as him. Which wasn't until Don picked him up at the bar that first night. Anyway, my gallery name is ARIANNANEAL

Diego's face was great there, wasn't it? 😅 Honestly, Knox is a Maxis Fav called Marriage Material, and I swear he actually acts like that! He's just incorrigible! I'm sure that's what he was saying, and Diego was thinking, yeah, ok .. whatever 😅

And yes, poor Diego. Knox is obnoxious, but still so charming. My Sims break out in hives at the absolute best times! Lmao. Don did it at the restaurant when Clara and Bjorn showed up after he'd been after Clara. It was perfect, and really seemed related. And Diego did it here. There was a bit of drama going on at that point already, and bang, stress reaction 😄

But Diego was for real breaking up with him there, and I had to put words to all of Knox's thought bubbles 😅 and who can resist those kind of taunts towards Knox when Diego is so good at temper tantrums? I think that's about the only thing that would get to Knox, he's so full of himself 😂

I figured that Diego would tell Dash, because if Dash found out what had happened between Diego and Knox at a later date it would have been so much worse. No secrets, you know? They'd both had enough of deception.

And yeah, I wanted Dash to find out about Thorne and Don, so he'd know better than to trust Thorne again, as well as confirm that Thorne did have Don watched while he was gone.

@s33man

Wow! Marlene really gives off global superstar vibes! What a poser 😅

Ilsa does look fun! I hope she's off to University now 😊 (I'm a bit behind on this thread)

Oh, I just saw your post, you had to choose a new heir. A negative moodlet that wouldn't go away, sounds really annoying!

@March306

That seems like a better system for pets in Sims 3. I mean, they can't possibly need as much "space" in the family programming because you can't control them one bit!

I totally get you on not wanting the spares to clog up your save. You could end up with no one you aren't related to in your save 😅

I love your idea of letting them all have a life now, starting this generation. Great plan 👍

That's cool that the college students can still live at home. I don't think you could back in Sims 2. That's the last edition I had.

So, I'll be looking for Brick now as I go through the thread 😊

Ok! I found another Samara update. Straight A+'s! Holy cow!

And Geez! Cameron! I didn't realize you could save someone by putting them in the shower! Thank goodness it worked.

That's one thing I do religiously, make sure that there is a fire alarm above the stove in every single home I build or download. I've never let anyone in my game die, but I've had to quit without saving a few times, lol. That was enough to teach me not to forget those alarms.

And I'm sorry, but I find it to be really funny that Tane died in a Grim Reaper costume!

@HillyBeth

The genetics in your game just keep going! Your Sims are so good looking!

It's hard to believe that Cameron and Marcella are almost elders though!

@Elliandre

The Broke's vacation sounds really nice! And you don't mention terrible weather! How did you avoid that?

@PeculiarPlumbob

Holy cow! That's so cool going through the generations like that. I live how the decendants of the pre-mades (well, the pre-mades themselves for that matter) are all involved. I love that Bjergsen is the current name ❤️

Did she keep that name, or is she an Iona now?

@Koteyka

Geez! I don't know why I thought Tony's family was well to do. But too poor and busy for Christmas, yikes!

And yes, tornadoes are beyond frightening! Just seeing the weird green sky that precedes the warning sirens going off makes my skin crawl.

But anyway ... The update!

The baby is here! And she's Morgan 😂

Ahhh, I love all of it, but I have to talk about Tony right away, since I just read it. He's too sweet. I have seen so many men say that same thing. "It's so small! How can it be so small? I can't hold it, I'll hurt it, I'll do it wrong." Lol. They are so funny! But, it really does seem to terrify them, so I feel for Tony. I can just imagine him crying about her. His perfect little baby. It's just so him at this point. I wonder how he'd have been if they'd adopted a baby instead of Peter? I don't think he was ready at that point.

But yeah, the part with Peter and Ned and Michelle is great too! Can I just say, thank goodness for Dwayne 😅 I don't think Peter really wanted to try that drink. And I wonder if he wanted to try the bubble stuff. I mean! It makes adults dazed, lol

The Karaoke part is adorable ❤️ Nobody has a good enough voice to sing Karaoke 😉 but I'm so glad that Peter was so happy to do it! He's having a wonderful life in Sulani! It almost makes up for the nightmare of his childhood. Although, to be fair, he had Steve, and they had a wonderful time together ♥️ It wasn't all bad.

Also! Thanks for the reassurance that no one will miss this baby's childhood! Whew! That's a relief 😅

@ryttu3k

Ok, it's good to hear that Raylan is not necessarily going to stay allied with Miss Hell and Vlad.

And ok on the fame points! For some reason I thought they were about quirks. I get the feeling that those are always bad. So hopefully he can find something cool to get 😊

That sounds like a great idea. You should definitely build a maze somewhere so Jamie can have more CC 😅

And thanks. Thorne is coming off as kind of awful, isn't he? I'm not sure if that's my intention 😅 Though Don is supposed to be a rather tragic figure at this point. He deserves it, lol.

@Becka28

Lmao. I didn't think that was the animation for turning someone into a vampire, but I wasn't sure 😉😅

I'm glad to hear that you deleted the save where Jessica and Diego broke up.

So in the Vlad save she is single? Never married, etc. You just put her into a new save? I wonder if Vlad isn't coming after her because her fame is turned off? 🤔

And yes, Fabian does look about 40, lol I was looking in your gallery last night, his kids are there, but not him, right? I mean, not a problem if you don't want him up there, I'm just checking if I missed him.

I was checking if the new restaurant was there also. I didn't see it yet though. I like the sound of how the party room works 😊

I kind of thought that was Yuki, but I know one of the Get Famous stars has blue hair too, so I wasn't sure. She is adorable there.

Brent is looking sharp too! Lol. Ad for paternity(?) clothes? Lol But yeah, anything with Morgan in it is awesome. 😊

Laney's photos go for around $26. Some as high as $29, some as low as $22. But usually they are $26 or $27. She is exceptional. Which is why I guess I will pay the darn $10 for the pack. Lmao.
    The price is down in the right hand corner

wUlSNKw.png

L16rDyD.png

Your update is cute. Tiesha's little toddler is so darling! ❤️ What a dancer too!

Did you find anything out about the gardener? Better them than the bartenders that all my Sims end up with. Lmao. I very very rarely see a Sim that I put in the game working as an NPC, but I have one as a gardener in Willow Creek, and it's so fun to see him there.

But yes, nab him for Viktor. Age him down if necessary 😅

I just cannot believe how Judith Ward acted! Holy cow! What a ....plum! lol, there's no word that won't be plummed.

And holy cow at the bar scene. Geez Diego, calm down man. Does the game just always make he and Izzy friends? And/or put him in the apartment across from Diego? I feel like that happens in everyone's game 😂

The funny thing was that Bjorn and his buddies weren't even there! Imagine the chaos! Diego may not have acted like that in front of him though.

Omg! Also, I opened a brand new save last night to do stuff with my library, but ended up playing Diego for a little while. He has level 8 comedy skill!!! Is that normal? Lol, how would you know, right? You've only played one Diego. Anyway, I was shocked.

Brytani looks so so much better! Maybe she'll stop crying now, lol
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited January 2020
    @DarkAngel1994 ooh, those parents do look very familiar XD 'Halloween props', huh? Oh dear, those definitely don't look like props! Aww, Piccolo and Simba!!

@RedDestiny92 hi, babies! Heh, clearly Eliza needs to get some blue body paint or something. Man, kinda feeling bad for Don here (and definitely feeling bad for poor Bob!). For the love of llama, someone give Hector some food!! Oh, Caleb, what are you doing? XD Huh, that's definitely something Don needs to actually talk to Bob about first!

@Becka28 hmm, someone for an active bro... *dives into CAS!* Okay, here are a couple of young lads for Viktor to meet! Leo Barrigan is a goofball bro with the Joke Star aspiration who loves to make people smile and laugh, Conor Shepard is active dance machine with the Party Animal aspiration and is a natural extravert who thrives on socialising, Mateo Flores is a geeky bro with the Nerd Brain aspiration who wants to prove that brains can equal brawn as well (and a trans boy, check out that pride formal outfit!), and Alex Satterfield is an active and clumsy kid who wants to overcome his self-consciousness, get fitter, and become stronk with the Bodybuilder aspiration! On the Gallery here, lookbooks here.

(These guys are free for anyone to use, by the way!)

Morgyn's a pretty popular choice! And heck yeah you know I'm all for Izzy/Diego. Poor Jess, she's having no luck whatsoever! Caleb is a sweetheart, and my recommendation is a Morgyn/Caleb/Mina OT3 ;D

@DeafSimmer aww, family reunion! I bet they're all really relieved he's back! "She's better than Janet", that's an endorsement ;D

@GalacticGal good for Sarah Jane and John! It's good that the parents approve and that she won't be married off to some random!

@AlwaysAsking not gonna lie, I think I'd die if I couldn't have carbs. I love carbs a lot XD;;

For the graphics, I have questionable vision so they both look pretty similar to me. Left side on the first set does look a bit better on things like the tattoos and the edges of clothing, I think. My own settings are on Ultra, but I have a pretty decent gaming laptop.

AFAIK you get quirk slots but don't necessarily develop a quirk to fit them? But having those slots open mean that one can just... pop in. The points are structured the same way as vampire and spellcaster powers - get points, earn more perks. And yeah, hate to say it, but Thorne is pretty terrible XD;; (I may also be biased because Thorne is very antagonistic in one of my favourite Simsta accounts, haha.)

@Ellupelluellu man, those aqua zips look too fun! I love Wolfgang's masterpiece XD Aww, another first kiss! Malcolm, that is not how we sunbathe... Johnny gossiping about Ella's father... in front of him... awkward XD Wow, Ted is raking in those promotions!

@rainbowwithfangs I mean, being able to sing isn't really what karaoke is about ;D Good luck to April in becoming an author! And GeekCon is totally the most fun :D

@sarabeth2984 oh man being able to change the weather would be so useful. Maybe that could be a new career for merfolk XD "Bad weather for your event? Give me a call and I'll fix you right up!" Man, weddings sound... chaotic. So amused at Melusine and Maribelle in the same dress! Darling looks spectacularly unimpressed over the dress, haha. Alondra is a cutie! Darling and Hugo, huh? Oh gosh I love Luna just yelling the news XD Aww, it's nice that Oscar was able to reconnect with his dad! Oh my, and good luck to Darling XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top