Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for You! ♥ Two Chinese Beauties (Lots) - page 15 ♥

Comments

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited April 2011
    You're very-very welcome :)

It was an incredible wonderful feeling "to send" a gift for you :)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited April 2011
    Awww, thanks so much Imoger! *Hugs*

Sammie, you can hijack my thread anytime* and I agree completely with what you said to Svengo! :thumbup:

In fact, I'm going to post a link to your post on his Comments. Thanks for taking the time to say what you did.

*Especially when you add Pooh!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Tallcoolone! Thank you so much, you little sweetheart for finding something to match something that used to be on my wish list which is nonexistant, for now. LOL. I love writing extended, detailed sentences like that, just for fun, once in awhile... :mrgreen:

I appreciate the gift of the Mystic Butterflies. They will go very nicely, as you suggested, with that Butterfly Mirror. *Hugs* So sweet of you to think of me. :D
  • Options
    Svengo42Svengo42 Posts: 503 Member
    edited April 2011
    Awww... Thanks Sammie and Reach. I know i am here for you guys. Whether it is for gifting, or helping. I am here to stay! Muahhahaha! All of you on here are all awesome. You guys always have such kind words to say to one another and I love it.
    Sammie, your friendship means a lot to me. I appreciate your sweet words to me more than you can imagine.
    I suck at finding the right words to say to you guys. Sorry about that ^.^
    Happy Simming everyone!

Edit: *facepalm* i really wish i could find a better way to tell you guys my appreciation ~.~
  • Options
    SammieD3456SammieD3456 Posts: 1,383 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Svengo you have a beautiful spirit! We know you appreciate us! :mrgreen::mrgreen: I think you express yourself just fine. I know this forum has helped me learn to communicate better with people. Here are some more sweet words for you! You are an incredible person! You are creative, funny, helpful, and genuine. You also always want to do whats best for others and put a smile on the face of strangers! That my dear is highly admirable! Thank you so much for joining our wonderful community! I'm so thankful to call you a friend. *hugs*

and since this is Reach's thread and it's still technically hijacking :mrgreen: Enough adorable Pooh to keep Reach smiling all day! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

pooh.jpg"width=550"floating-with-balloons.gif

Since this is your thread and I had so many kind words for Svengo I thought it would only be appropriate to leave some for you as well! Reach you are an incredible person. I know this is your thank you thread, but I want to thank you for being such an incredible force in this community! It would truly not be the same without you. When I first joined I always looked to you for the proper forum etiquette. Now that I've learned and really become a part of this community myself, I still look up to you and all the other members. You all made this place a true community of friends. I know if I ever need anything all I need to do is ask and I'd have so many people behind me trying to help. That in and of itself is an incredible feeling! Thank you Reach for being here and being such a good friend! *hugs*

More Pooh! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

pooh-bear008.gifpooh-piglet-hug-cute.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    :oops: -> Sammie!

Whisp, I finally got this EA makeover to upload after seven name changes and three days of messing with it. It's just in time for Easter! Happy Easter to one and all!

In addition to the interior makeover, the front roof section has been shortened so it does not come so far forward and it's been enlarged one square to the right so the entry is in balance, for once. (For those who missed it, a few interior shots can be found here, before the project was completed.)

Romagi was kind enough to complete a beautiful makeover of this home for Myles and me and I'm happy to complete one for you and anyone else who likes it. *Hugs*

Link to the download: Urban Renewal Myrtle Bungalow

roof_up_large.jpg

Now, I have to write some thank you notes. :D
  • Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited April 2011
    Oh My Reach! I love the little Bungalow! I wish I could build houses the way everyone else does! What an amazing Easter Gift!

*hugs*

Mystik
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanks, Mystik! All of us have our talents. You do build houses well, silly! Some people make the best Sims in the world. Some make the best Victorian houses; some make the best parks; some make the best... do you see where this is going?

All of us make some pretty remarkable stuff. We are all improving and we all have room for improvement.

*Hugs to you and I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend. :D
  • Options
    SammieD3456SammieD3456 Posts: 1,383 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for putting that up Reach! As I think you may know I am a very loyal fan of your builds and creations! This is a great remake and I think this is going to be the one that takes over that little house in my own game! Thanks again!

...sorry to make you :oops: I'll try to be more private with my praise in the future! pooh_bear-337.gif A mini Pooh for you! :mrgreen::mrgreen: I can't help myself I love pooh too!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    pooh_bear-337.gif
    Hehehe - Sammie, that's so cute!

I'm working on the Frio house at the moment for the same competition. Since we have to do the ENTIRE home, in and out, I might upload that one later. Thanks for the sweet comments, as always. *Hugs*
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I hope I have not missed a message from one of my sneaky gifter friends. You guys are just too much! *Hugs* Thank you so much for all the generosity!

Thank you's going out to...

Mimine17 for the Sparkle's Trashcan - it's adorable!
    NikkiNims for the Link - I used it in a build yesterday!
    Romagi for sharing her prize with me and Mystik for giving me the Secrecy Curtain. These will be very useful curtains.
    Rubysim for the Dreams of Carrots - and Easter surprise!
    Welshminx for nominating my wish list and OnendOnliYazzie for the It’s All You Vanity Desk and Everybody Vauntz. These got used in the current build as well.
    Euby for the Swimming Badge - I'm thinking SCUBA!
    ScubaLass for the Animal Friends Wall Mirror - an Easter surprise! I'm glad you are feeling better and I hope to see more of you soon. We have missed you! See, I really was thinking SCUBA. :mrgreen:
    Pary - for the SPLASH gifts! The Birthday Cake badge and the Prickly Cactus are very cute. I know I had no wish list - all surprises are sweet!
    Sashraf for the Gothique Double Bed for Kezza's Lighthouse
    Stinalina for sharing her prize and Gouka for the SPLASH gift, the Puzzle Bar Stool
    ITguy for sharing her prize and Gouka for the Cubeville Bar Stool
    Svengo42 for the Partially General Dining Chair and Theo's Contempo Round Table
    Blacksheba for a rare find on my wish list, the Getaway Dining Table
    Msrednotdead for the SPLASH gift, the Overly General Dining Chair - in RED, no less! :mrgreen:

As for more SPLASH gifts, thanks a huge bunch to Welshie for choosing me for this special honour. Thanks to Sammie for all the wonderful Pooh gifs. Thank you so much, Anette, for the beautiful horse and fire patterns. They are going to be used a lot in my Asian homes, not to mention clothing and furniture recolourings. Thanks to ITguy for the very special lot, the House at Pooh Corner. I'm going to put it in my game today and play with Christopher Robin and his friends. That you went to all the trouble to build that for a party in my honour is overwhelming!

I will come back and do a more complete thank you for all the SPLASH gifts later as I'm working off my memory and it doesn't always serve me perfectly. I will say this, though. Every comment is a treasure and I appreciate you all so very much! You make this place shine! *Hugs and much love to all of you! ♥

If I have left you off this list, it just means... I'm not perfect and I'm not finished yet. :wink::D

P.S. Thanks again to Yoda for a very special gift I will be using this week. ♥

• Options
    edited April 2011
    A very big thank you to Saide7 for the lovely comment and sweet gift you sent my way. I love that Happenin' Hamper because it's so realistic. Now, if I only had someone to do the laundry. :wink:

Thank you for thinking of me. *Hugs*
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    A super big hug and thank you to my friends!

Bloo for the Ginchiest Sink ever for SPLASHing in!
    Yoda for a toddler SPLASHing place, the MonoModerne Toilet.

Skywatcher for the Music Video Vixen dress because he just insisted that I needed a new dress.
    Mystik for the beautiful note and an armful of Fanciful Flowers

Pegasas for the Beary Baby Bottom, 'cuz, ummm... :oops: ...we ran out?
    LoveEvil and the In Bloom Plant Shop for the Piece of Paradise Fan Palms

XhippiedippieX for the Everyday Casual Chic - :shock: - Everyday Clothing!
    EnviedImperfection for the lovely note and the Red and Yellow Present Badge. *Hugs*

Kezza for the lovely In Orbit Blinds.
    Tallcoolone the super comfy Dual Comfort Double Bed.

Mimine for an armload of gifts, the Art Abstraction, Lookin' Fine Table Sculpture, Tiki Totem, Tropical Fountain and the Land Locked Bookshelf! No wonder you are having to buy SimPoints today! :(

Itguy for the privilege of helping in the judging for her Boxcar Challenge and the lovely gift, the great new window, the Island Shutter Panes.
    Sneaky Sheba for the very cool new Vic's Fireplace.

Candygurl84 for the adorable Oceania Orb Lantern.
    ScubaLass for another armful of gifts, the Beachcomber Barstool, Andrea's Tiki Bar, Island Sunset Stand, Island Sunset Sofa, Hula Luminous and Vic's Doors! I think I have most of the set (besides the never-to-be-sold-separately hot tub). :overwhelmed:

Finally, from today...
    Avajones for the Tiki Torch Lamp. It will definitely brighten a dark spot. *Hugs*
    Oregon for the thoughtful note and the Go Sit on It Sofa! Very cool!
    Fire331 for spending the last of the SimPoints on the Beginning of the End Table.

Every single gift is precious and your notes are a real treasure to me! I save all of them. Much love and great big hugs to all of you for your generosity and thoughtfulness! :D

• Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited May 2011
    You're welcome, sweetie :mrgreen: I did not know about this thread yet :mrgreen: * huggies * for you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    avajonesavajones Posts: 320
    edited May 2011
    You're very welcome! It's the very least I could do! *hugs* :D
  • Options
    Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited May 2011
    You are very welcome !

Last week was your splash week so apparently wemade it last a little bit more!
    pjxy2g7b.gif

And I may have found a solution on the technical part of the forum, might be IE9 which is not willing to let me buy more points. Which I would have bought this month no matter what :) Those new sets are so nice !
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    A little gift for my friends...

For those of you who don't like building a starter, here's one for you!

Dr Pepper Starter Cottage

As you would expect it features some of the newest Dr Pepper content. It will sleep two but it is priced so a single Sim can afford to buy it, less than §15,700. Includes a perfect garden with all those wonderful grapes and trees from around the world, upgraded appliances and some skill books the former owner mistakenly left behind. All alarms installed and there's even a little frog pond for learning to fish. Small basement is finished but unfurnished and you can add some rooms to it as your Sims earn some money. Generations spiral stairs needed.

roof_up_large.jpg

Recs are always appreciated and more pictures can be seen with the upload. :D
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Love it Reach! Rec'd and Downloaded. :D
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited June 2011
    I love it! Rec'd and faved it. :mrgreen:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited June 2011
    That cottage is so cute! You always do such lovely work. Rec'd it but now I have to get my hands on some Dr. Pepper bottle caps/codes so I can dl it too. heh
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited June 2011
    This little cottage looks so adorable, I've already recommended it. :)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited June 2011
    What a cute home Reach!
    The new dr pepper items look great.
  • Options
    smartalec02smartalec02 Posts: 393
    edited June 2011
    me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the house!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    :mrgreen: Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words and the recs. I love building starters but I usually don't go for the cutesy ones. This build was a request, a quick but fun little place to build and play in. When your Sims have a few extra dollars, they can take the bedroom stuff downstairs and make the current bedroom into a proper miniature living room. Can you tell I like tiny spaces?

I have been so busy I haven't even had a chance to play the new features in Generations. It's like I am yet to play the game so it's something to look forward to. :D
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited June 2011
    Aawww... I like this little palace, sweetie :mrgreen: It is really cosy building :mrgreen:

You already know that I recommended it before :mrgreen: