Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for You! ♥ Two Chinese Beauties (Lots) - page 15 ♥

Comments

• Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited February 2011
    Thank you Reach for the very special V-Day present. It was my only gift from anyone both here and otherwise and it meant a lot to me! Thank you so very much!
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited February 2011
    Reach your welcome :) and Thank you for the lovely gift in return and for all the gifting you do through out the community!
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2011
    Mystik1978 wrote:
    Thank you Reach for the very special V-Day present. It was my only gift from anyone both here and otherwise and it meant a lot to me! Thank you so very much!
    Thank you to you guys and you're all welcome! Check your mail, Sweetie!
  • Options
    proudmama4boyzproudmama4boyz Posts: 574
    edited February 2011
    You're Welcome Sweetheart, and thank you so very much for the gifts that you gave to me this day NAUGHTY!! I love them!! "BIG,BIG HUGS and little Hershey's kisses" :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thank you to my friends for the gifts you've lavished on me over the last couple days:

Marcel21 (Michael), for the little ponies, Bryan and Angela - You SHOULDN'T Have! You were the honoree for the GOG list that day.

LilZairaGrace for the lovely Lanai Privacy Screen and Anna's Living Chair - I'm going to make a slob Sim just like your slob Sim and sit her in that chair with her pizza as long as the pizza man still delivers.

Kylerzmom for the Faire Vine Wall Sculpture - I was needing that for my current build.

Jarroda for the Chester's Drawers - the last one of the set. YAY! You didn't need to do that. It was ALL PLEASURE to help out with your raffle.

Gouka for the Rainbow Sherbet and making repeated attempts at finding a day when there is anything at all on my wish list.

And Kazee169 for the gorgeous little thing I spotted in the last hour, the Afternoon Jacket. Great big congratulations on being smoke-free for a month.

Here's to friends and here's to life! Cheers! *Toast* *Hugs* ♥XOXO♥
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Jarrod, thanks for seeing to it that my little boys have their little bottoms covered up properly. The Sawyer Shorts will be very cute on those poor little guys who rarely get anything new. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    jarrodajarroda Posts: 414 New Member
    edited February 2011
    You are more than welcome! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I promise you all I'm not trying to promote myself, nor this thread but I do need to say thank you to a few more very kind and generous Simmers out there.

Thank you to...
    Itguyinsc for the Moroccan Oasis Fountain and you are so right about me being able to use this. I was wanting to put a small fountain on the Wine Shop lot I'm working on and this is perfect because it's small. 8)

Thank you to Kshadden for nominating me and to Kransper for this prize in her giveaway, Puttin' On The Glitz Teen. I didn't realize until yesterday that my poor teens were missing this pair of shoes. :D

Thank you to CatalyticSlug for giving me this gift (out of the blue) for my teens as well, Fifi Youth. It's so sweet of you when you have a zillion things on your own wish list. *Hugs*

Thank you also for another gift, Marcel21. My teens will look very cute in the Sweater Sweetheart Teen outfit. I do believe the "gifting addiction bug" has bitten you. :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanks a whole big bunch to...

XhippiedippieX for the Much into Style skirt for the little girls and...
    BethWood01 for the Bow Dress. My little sweeties will be stylin' now.

You both know you didn't have to do that but it was really sweet of you.

♥XOXO♥
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Reach - I need to know what 50pt item you would like to be gifted. As I can not tell what you would like since you have an empty wishlist. I'm not one to pick random things for people because I want to gift them something they want. So pick a 50pt gift please and let me know what it is and I will give it to you because I want to and it will make me happy. :)

No arguing!

Ps. If you own all 50 pt items, or would rather have two 25pt items let me know. As currently I only have 50pts left after a little spending/gifting spree, but will be buying more next week. And I am gifting you...so again no arguing. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Whisp, could you gift someone FOR me, instead OF me?

I'm not arguing, just asking. :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    lol...well....I really want to brighten your day, so if that person really needs it, and it would make you more happy then receiving the gift yourself then yes, I would be happy to do that.

Ps. Your sneaky...getting around the arguing part like this. :P
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Whisp, I have more than I need in my game. I thank you so very much for the thought. It brings tears to my eyes; you got to know that.

This sweet person lives in Malaysia and cannot buy SimPoints there. EA won't sell the cash cards either. If you would be so kind as to spend those 50 points on her, that would be a better gift, by far, in my mind than anything you could give me. Thanks so much and great bigs hugs for you! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ok, I will gift her/him for you. You are really a very kind and generous person. And I respect you a lot, I feel that your a very sincere and honest person, also something I hold in high regard. Have a wonderful evening, and btw I can't wait to see the wine shop tomorrow when you upload it. *big giant bear hugs*

I gifted her the pineapple lamp, and the faire floor lamp! Two of my favorites.

Night!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thank you so much, Whisp for the kind words and the gifts for my sweet friend. She will be thrilled with those! It means a lot to me because I cannot imagine living somewhere and not having access to SimPoints and looking at the things in the Sims 3 Store, especially as newer and nicer items are added every month... and just feeling so bad that I could never have those things in my game because of where I live.

Some people will suggest that these Simmers enter contests and drawings, but you know, not everyone makes gorgeous Sims that win contests and not everyone creates a gorgeous Lot that will win competitions either and so all that remains is a lucky pick once in awhile or making friends with a few people and hoping that they think of you once in awhile and send something your way. So saying all that, I really appreciate you doing this and it truly is a gift to me. Goodnight, sweet friend.
  • Options
    CatalyticSlugCatalyticSlug Posts: 33
    edited February 2011
    WoW :mrgreen: , Didnt even see this post... You really are super popular :shock:

And your totally welcome for the gift Reach, from what I can tell, your totally one of those people who bring a lot of smiles to peoples faces, so its only fair that you get to have a big grin on your own face every now and then :!: (Call it Karma or w/e, I call it rewarding someone who deserves rewardsing :wink: )

I wish you the best out of Luck, Life and Love. :oops:

Slug.

(Edited: Needed more Emocons.) :!:
  • Options
    BethWood01BethWood01 Posts: 623
    edited February 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Thanks a whole big bunch to...

XhippiedippieX for the Much into Style skirt for the little girls and...
    BethWood01 for the Bow Dress. My little sweeties will be stylin' now.

You both know you didn't have to do that but it was really sweet of you.

♥XOXO♥

I try to return sweetness with sweetness. You have always been very kind to me, I like to return the favor whenever it's an option! You are quite welcome!
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited February 2011
    Some people will suggest that these Simmers enter contests and drawings, but you know, not everyone makes gorgeous Sims that win contests and not everyone creates a gorgeous Lot that will win competitions either and so all that remains is a lucky pick once in awhile or making friends with a few people and hoping that they think of you once in awhile and send something your way.
    Very well said hon. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited February 2011
    Reach, I didn't say what I wanted to in my message with the ....oh I forget what I clicked on :) ANYHOW, the Hacienda bed you sent me, I woulda waited till the 10th of never to get that for myself but I just got the cheap bed moodlet glitch and I'm using it a ton, I have 32 single sims and I like having the variety, thanks again! :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Tallcoolone - there is a little Mod to fix that glitch at Mod The Sims that gives all beds a very good comfort level so if you decide to use that in your game I can find it for you. At the moment, MTS is down until tomorrow morning for a repair to one of the huge databases. I'm glad you like the new bed. I noticed you have two more beds on your wish list. Are your 32 singles sleeping in single beds or double beds or both? :wink:

Thank you so much for The Everyday, a good old regular camp shirt for my little guys. I am very excited to have what I consider to be the most basic of needs, besides jeans and t-shirts.

@The Queen of Sheba - thank you! I appreciate another gift from you today, the Topcoat and Sweater. You are keeping the older guys looking cool and in style. Thanks so much to my friend Simsfreak711 for nominating me for a gift since she is unable to buy SimPoints in China.

Babycakemom, I hope you will enjoy that stove and thanks so much for the Scout. It's a perfect outfit for my game since many of my games are played in previous eras and that is a rather timeless outfit for the guys.

Itguyinsc, thank you yet again for another gift. The Polite Boy will work for the same reasons just stated and it's great for the Victorian Era. I'm so glad that you have joined us. It's a real pleasure to have you here.

*Hugs to all of you*

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Originalsim, thanks so much for the Ambassdor's Assistant. Go Navy! It's very sweet of you to thank me in this way for just trying to help another friend.

Kylerzmom, thanks so much for the last two items on my wish list, the Little Gentleman and the Vest Jacket with T-Shirt.

My Sim guys are going to be pleased to have more clothes in their wardrobes. :D
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited February 2011
    You're welcome hon. :D You are something else. :lol:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited February 2011
    You're welcome hon. :D You are something else. :lol:

^^This^^

:):):)

And thank you too. Not just for the gift in return, (that you needn't have done) but all your help and advise to so manny different people here.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanks, Originalsim, it's a pleasure to help when I can.

Deepdown, thanks for sending me the Short Sleeved Hoodie! I agree with you that I'd prefer the little girls sit more "like a lady" and I wish we had more pants for little girls. Maybe there are some in the base game. I never noticed. I think I've only made one little girl in CAS.

Bvrly, thanks so much for the Seychelles Tank and thanks to MidnightPearl for the nomination. I know I said thank you already but I'm finding I like this thank you thread for tracking where my gifts have come from.

Bluegayle, thank you so much for the very sunshiney, day-brightening gift for my little girls, the Sunny Sundress, and the reminder that winters always end in spring. As you say, Brightest Blessings to you, too! *hugs*
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'm a couple days late on keeping this thread up so I'm really thankful for the Comments page. :D

Thanks so much to the Drive-by Queen, Djsklr, who smacked a very Noble End Table upside my door a couple morning ago. We miss you girl so make sure you can make a little time for us here. *Hugs*

Thank you, Kylerzmom, for sending gifts with questions. LOL. The Short and Choppy for girls hairstyle will let me make a little girl that looks like Bloo. I appreciate it and I hope I got your hair questions answered.

Gouka, thanks for the Short and Choppy so I can really have Bloo in my game along with her daughter. Thanks, Welsh, for sending your prize my way. Next time... oh never mind. You won't listen to me. :wink:

Knwest2003P, it was so sweet of you to go digging through my short wish list and remove a couple things from it. My little girls will love the new dresses, Lil’ Sophisticate with Bow and Fairytale, when they play dress-up. Thank you so much! What a lovely surprise!

HappyHaunt1000, how do you do it? I love the Romantique Dresser and I thank you so much. I have a perfect place for it this very minute!

Thanks a zillion, friends. You're just awesome and it's so good of you to think of me. :D