Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for You! ♥ Two Chinese Beauties (Lots) - page 15 ♥

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2011
    Eeeps! <3 these Japanese Lots Reach!! i downloaded both and rec'ed them! Can't wait to use them for my asian family ^_^

*big hugs*
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited August 2011
    Dear Reack! You know that I love all your work, and these beautiful lots will be my favourites, because I like asian-lots too. You made wonderful work with the architectures, the gardens are fabulous and the interior is also very pretty, I love them! :)
    Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing work with us! :)
    I recommended and downloaded them of course!

Have a wonderful day, dear! *hugs*
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited August 2011
    I did see the pictures when i went to rec' them - Beautiful! Did your sim paint does precious lily's?! :D I think my sims need a class! And love the kitchen in the other house!

I think your right its my settings, but i cant figure out how to change it! I can change it to generations when i download store gifts, only in firefox, safari cant work at all. But i can not make it work from the exchange, its still Adventures icon that pops up, and then it says "an error occurred"... well Thank you!:)

Sims wouldn't be the same if everything worked i guess! :D
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited August 2011
    Both of these homes are amazing hon. Shows just what a skilled builder you really are. I rec'd and faved both. Thank you for sharing them. :mrgreen: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited August 2011
    They both are so beautiful, and I rec'd them! :thumbup:
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited August 2011
    DeathNoteSim - Thanks so much!

Sensei and Imoger - I hope you'll enjoy them and thank you very much for your wonderful comments.

Sinalina - Yes. I got especially lucky on that painting of the lilies. It was perfect for the little living room. The kitchen in the other house is very typical Japanese. The open floor plan in the house we like the best is not traditional but the gardens, exterior and the upstairs bathroom are pretty close. Of course this is a "green" house so it's a blend of traditional and energy and space saving modern concepts.

It seems that you need to edit some settings. I have ALL downloads set to go to my Downloads folder. Then I run them through CUSTARD before installing. The only things that download directly to my Launcher are The Sims 3 Store purchases/gifts. I use Chrome for downloading anything Sim related.

Sheba and Sharon - Thank you both so very much! I appreciate the time you took to look at them and the recs. :D
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited August 2011
    OMG!!! Sweetie, why are you such a creative person that? You did such a perfect work with both of these houses. I love both colors and garden. Your landscaping skills are perfect :mrgreen:

Recommended both of them :mrgreen: OMG!!! I really adore them :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    :mrgreen: Thanks so much, my friend! When I do the landscaping, I always sit in the spot in the yard, in my mind, and I ask myself what I want to see there. I do the same thing inside my houses. I also am of the opinion that less is more so in that way I am very Japanese. In Japan, there might be one decorative item in a room. It might be very expensive, a family heirloom, and that object will be the focal point of the room. Traditionally, they would never have art all over the place, paintings on every wall. Never. One fresh flower arrangement might be the only decor in a room. Thanks a bunch for the recs. :D
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited August 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    :mrgreen: Thanks so much, my friend! When I do the landscaping, I always sit in the spot in the yard, in my mind, and I ask myself what I want to see there. I do the same thing inside my houses. I also am of the opinion that less is more so in that way I am very Japanese. In Japan, there might be one decorative item in a room. It might be very expensive, a family heirloom, and that object will be the focal point of the room. Traditionally, they would never have art all over the place, paintings on every wall. Never. One fresh flower arrangement might be the only decor in a room. Thanks a bunch for the recs. :D

Really? I should give a try with landscaping once again. I realised that I could create good looking park, BUT I cannot create beautiful yards for my houses. Well, it's not bad because it means that I still can improve my skills :mrgreen:

You're welcome. I'm inspired by your houses, so I may give a try to build something like that. Sadly, it's quite late in my country right now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited August 2011
    love the new lot hunny!!
    once the site allows it i will rec hunny!!
    hugs!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    For those who might have missed these posted in Sensei's thread...

My two Chinese beauties! This one... :mrgreen:

In celebration of the Lunar New Year I give you Guizhou Province, China House.

This is a little gift for those of you who enjoy a fairly authentic Chinese village house. For lovers of China, a very versatile village home with barn, cellar and room for up to 4-5 bedrooms. Modestly, partially furnished. Complete library, fishing pond, perfect garden, all alarms and upgrades included for only $30K. A pet friendly home. No 3PCC - Custard clean. *There are more pictures on the upload. 30x30

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

And this one... :mrgreen:

China Village Starter House

:!: A 10 x 10 sized lot, two bedroom under $16,500.

Delightful tiny dwelling for a young family starting out. Two bedrooms and bath in the basement. Space for washer and clothes line. Kitchen and living area on the upper floor. Nice deck for lounging. Full library of skill books and all recipes. Full perfect garden tucked around the property. Custard clean - No 3PCC. Live in China for under $16,500. All alarms and all upgrades, fireplace and BBQ. By Reachsims - 2012.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Recs are always appreciated

*In memory of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Yue.*

• Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited January 2012
    Wow! Rec'd and DL'd, these are Just what I need for my china homes!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Daelia, thank you! That's wonderful! :mrgreen:

Thanks to everyone who takes a minute to leave some recs! As many hours as these lots take, the recs are heartily appreciated. *Hugs*
  • Options
    mom24kidzmom24kidz Posts: 824 Member
    edited January 2012
    Beautifully done! Recommended both of them. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Mom24kidz - Thank you!

I also love your brand new Winter Zen Starter. I love the little 10x10 sized lots, too and I know we both have a thing for starter homes. I don't know what it is about them but they always put a smile on my heart. I left you a rec for your little treasure. Thanks for sharing and for the recs. :D

EDIT: I'm caught up with recs in your studio.
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi Sweetie!!! I accidentally found this thread on page 10. Well, I already rec'd these gorgeous buildings before, but I thought that more people should see your amazing work. You can really see that you must put a tremendous of amount of time and love into your builds!!! Just beautiful!!!! *Big Squishy Hugs*
  • Options
    roundheadedroundheaded Posts: 873 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks JediAriel, I missed this thread :shock: :D

Thank you Reach for sharing your beautiful builds :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on