Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for You! ♥ Two Chinese Beauties (Lots) - page 15 ♥

Originally, this was a thank you note to save a lot of time and make sure no one got missed. (Original post, below.) Then, it sort of transformed into a thread of gifts for you from my creative efforts. I do not have a "showcase thread" in the Creative Corner and I do not plaster this website with advertisements of all my lots but some lots... are just special. Some lots are more meaningful to me than others and I really want to share them with friends.

That said, here is an index to some of my gifts for you, posted on this thread:

The Greek Temple House at Corinth - a special tribute to Alexis

Maguire's Irish Pub - a Saint Patrick's Day neighborhood pub

Inman Park Tudor - a thank you to my builder friends, my first Tudor upload

Two Japanese Lots - for BimleSims' Japanese world

Two Chinese Lots - built in celebration of the Lunar New Year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ To: AndrusGifArlen, Bandcampsquirrel, Blacksheba1973, ButtonSinger, cherryberrybloo, Ellide, KayYield, Limahl, LoveEvil, Mystik1978, Proudmama4boyz, ScubaLass, Sharonj and Welshminx

Thanks so much to all of you for your outpouring of gifts in support of my nomination to the GOG thread. I can't tell you how much your friendship means to me and I love that your gifts are forever memorialized in my game launcher. That's just too cool. Likewise, you have left a deeper mark on my heart. :D

To all my friends, not just those who have sent gifts in the last day, thank you for making this community what it is -- most of the time, a fine place to be. I so appreciate you. You're just awesome! Sara would say *hart*...

Comments

• blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2011
    You're welcome and thanks for being a great friend. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited January 2011
    YOUR WELCOME!!
    HUGS!!! :mrgreen:
  • LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited January 2011
    No prob Reachsims. :D
  • LimahlLimahl Posts: 718 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Hi friend, your always welcome!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    Thanks everyone. I wanted to add another thank you and edit my post to include Bloo who slept through some of the party yesterday but decided to put the final torch to my wish list earlier today. :evil:

Thanks so much, Bloo! I know you loved every minute of it. :wink::mrgreen:
    edited February 2011

Many thanks to all of you for what you all bring to this site, your kindness, generosity, warmth, friendship, shoulders to lean on, all the stuff that people good at heart, just naturally seem to do.

Thank you for the lovely, new shower of surprise gifts. Thank you, Somechick10011, for the nomination. :D

Welshminx, for continued hosting of the GOG thread and the gift of the Refining Blouse
    LoveEvil for the Woodrow's Woodworks Bench
    KayYield for the Long Halter Dress
    Blacksheba for Break Your Heart Teen
    Gouka for the Shoppe Counter
    Mystik1978 for the Dr. Prosper's Glowing Orb
    Anettesb for the Viv Teen
    ScubaLass for the Mother Ann Double Bed, Shaker Single Bed, Love to Love You Love-lounge, Teen Lady Blaze, Shoppe Counter Island, Storybook Door by Adventure Carpentry and the Linear Lunette window
    Craziebird for the Three of a Kind Wall Lamp
    MSladyTSO for the Colossal Curtain
    Kransper for the Overhead Shoppe Cabinet
    Proudmama4boyz for the Overhead Shoppe Two-Sided Cabinet and the Dashingly Dapper new suit for the little guys
    Xboxsg for the Vamp Neckline Blouse
    And AndrusGifArlen for the Brassworks Chandelier and the Light in the Can which finished off another wish list for the day and forced me to add a few new items for those who insist on sending little gifts to their friends once in awhile.
    Sandy0038 for the beautiful Chalkboard Mirror I had never noticed before

You guys are wonderful and I so appreciate all the kindness shown me here. A great big thank you, with all of my heart! Your friendship means more than you know. :D

Edit: To add Sandy
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2011
    Your welcome hun

and don't be to sure to keep your wish list safe 8)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited February 2011
    Happy simming Reachsims. :D
  • xboxsgxboxsg Posts: 2,476
    edited February 2011
    You're most welcome! Happy Simming :D
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited February 2011
    *grins* You're welcome!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited February 2011
    Awww, your very welcome Reach. I am sorry it could not be more but I am trying to save points to cover my contests. Hubby lost the last 2 weeks of work due to weather (he is in construction) and it has REALLY messed with money badly. But, I wanted to give you a little something cause you really deserve it for all your do for everyone! /hugs
  • SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited February 2011
    You're so very welcome! :mrgreen:
  • WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited February 2011
    AWW YOUR WELCOME HUN!!
    HUGS!! :mrgreen:
    edited February 2011
    Updated to add Sandy0038 to the list. :D

@Mystik, I am sorry to hear about the effect of the weather on your husband's construction work, and the resultant open drain on the household income. I have some family members in the business so I know that dilemma all too well. *Hugs*

I appreciate you being here. No gift is ever necessary. The size of it is not the most important thing. People give what they can, with or without any SimPoints. I hope that Spring will come early to your door.
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited February 2011
    You're welcome Reach. :D
    YShQCz1.png
    edited February 2011
    Thanks so much to Spooky72 for the Rawk 'n Rebel Teen. My teen girls will love this! :D
  • Spooky72Spooky72 Posts: 373 Member
    edited February 2011
    It's one of my favorites! I have to stop myself from using it on EVERY sim.
  • KayYieldKayYield Posts: 897 Member
    edited February 2011
    You're very welcome! :mrgreen:
  • ScubaLassScubaLass Posts: 219 New Member
    edited February 2011
    You are more than welcome!

• AndrusGifArlenAndrusGifArlen Posts: 277
    edited February 2011
    Absolutely my pleasure, my friend! :mrgreen:
  • proudmama4boyzproudmama4boyz Posts: 574
    edited February 2011
    AWWW!!! Sweetheart, You are so very welcome my dear friend, You are one of the reasons why I love hanging around here on the gifting forum. I'm so very glad we got to set aside a day to honor you for all that you do around here which is ALOT!!! If there is anyone I can think of to count on it's you!
    Thank you for all of the kind words and being there to gently nudge us when things get just a little off, you always have the perfect words for everyone to help us see things in a giving light and caring perspective!! I've seen you in action and I admire you immensly for that! *Great Big Hugs* my friend!
    edited February 2011
    :oops: Thank you, my friend. The respect is mutual.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I uploaded a very special thing, well two things really. I have been given all the Greek and Roaring Twenties content by my daughter and a few very special friends. To honor them I uploaded a Greek Temple House and the young family who lives in the house in my game.

I'm not looking for any recommendations but I thought you might like to see something I built for my friends. As Msred happened to be hosting a contest it would have been unkind to not enter, but my Lot and family are truly a tribute to family and friends.

I'll share two photos here and you can check out the link to see more if you'd like.

The Greek Temple House at Corinth
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=630"

The family dressed up for dinner, from left to right, teenage daughter Basilia Chloe Berberias, father Nicholas Dion Berberias and mother, Alexis Andrea Berberias. All these Greek names were specifically chosen for their meanings and relevance to the actual personalities of the three of them.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=630"

:DMore photos here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edited February 2011
    A great big thank you to NiteBeast2 for the Floral Fruits and MaulRat17 for the Stunning Starlet hair. It was very sweet of you to send these Valentine's wishes to me! :D

Another thank you to Jurik for the wonderful Tropical Grass Skirt. I can't wait to see these new things in my game.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and all of my friends. Like Proudmama told me, I hope your day is full of chocolaty goodness! ♥XOXO♥
    edited February 2011
    Thanks so much for all the lovely ♥ presents ♥ today!

BD5141 for the Tangled Bed Head
    Wfroberts for the Orange Roses
    Yoda for the Shades of Heart curtains
    Bloo for the Stormer Teen and the Sun Dress with necklace for teens
    Bvrly for the Electo-Dance Top
    Kylerzmom for the T-Shirt over Tank
    MsLady for the Boeuf Gras Dining Chair
    OnendOnliYazzie for the Old Town Dining Table
    TallCoolOne for the Faire Folk Bench
    Proudmama for the Portal to Paradise, The Gilded Window and the Gearbuster Door
    And Donnafelipe for Moelleux Sofa with Carved Apron, the very last item on my wish list.

You guys are just wonderful! ♥ Hugs all around! ♥

Thanks also to Jimsbaby and Nicjamez for the nominations. ♥XOXOX♥ :mrgreen:
  • jimsbaby_19jimsbaby_19 Posts: 575
    edited February 2011
    You are very welcome!