Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for You! ♥ Two Chinese Beauties (Lots) - page 15 ♥

Comments

• Options
    SammieD3456SammieD3456 Posts: 1,383 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Reach! I think this is the best St. Patrick's Day gift I've ever seen! I'm so thankful you posted the little Surprise in my comments section! The forums were locking me out last night so I couldn't get to them, but I was able to get into your studio! I put it in my game right away, right next door to your beautiful nectary.

It was so detailed and amazingly put together! It was very obvious you spent a good amount of time on this, and you definitely put a lot of yourself into it! I absolutely loved how you used moveobjects to combine those two fountains! It looked amazing! The incense holders were a charming touch as well. I am a true fan of your work.

........In the land of the sims......
    I was going through these old photographs from back in the day and I couldn't help but fall in love with the Irish pub in the background. There was some faded writing on the back of one of them "Maguire's Pub, Where everybody knows your name -Reach for the stars (1946)"
    Screenshot-693-1.jpg"width=350"Screenshot-692-1.jpg"width=350"
    ............................Screenshot-689.jpg"width=360"
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2011
    I was going through these old photographs from back in the day and I couldn't help but fall in love with the Irish pub in the background. There was some faded writing on the back of one of them "Maguire's Pub, Where everybody knows your name -Reach for the stars (1946)"
    Screenshot-693-1.jpg"width=350"
    :mrgreen: I am thrilled you are pleased, Sammie. It came out better than I ever hoped for. I just screamed when I saw your old photographs! Thank you so much for sharing them! Those were the days, weren't they? :wink:

I see you are still missing the Chair Al Fresco. On your wish list you are down to the Infinite Curtains! I was appalled when I realized I had added SEVEN more items of store content to this lot and I thought I had only added two. :cry: I need to get the program that tells me how much store content, etc... is in a Lot BEFORE I upload it. On Mod The Sims, many of the builders are making an effort at adding ZERO store content to their games. Others are using no custom content whatsoever for their uploads and some of them are going for no content outside of the game and EPs/SPs for their uploads. Some are uploading base game content only. That is a challenge! There are only a few uploads that are accepted per day, so the quality is top notch.

To all my friends, thanks for all the encouraging words. I think I just may keep building. :mrgreen:

Edit: I HAD to do that with the fountain. It turned out it was a dead fountain (no water movement).
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Aww, the old photographs are really neat Sammie! Great job! And Reach your lot has been added to the lot list for the world!
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited March 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    A very Happy St. Patrick's Day gift to my friends! Welcome to Maguire's Irish Pub! Or you might say, Mag Uidhir. I've read that this means dun-coloured and I suppose that it is on the outside.

For those of you who liked my build, the King's Old Nectar Cellar, I have made a companion lot of the same size, 20x20, and this time I give you Maguire's Irish Pub, an upscale neighborhood dive bar. You'll find plenty to do here with music and dancing, darts and drinks, all in a classy little place where you'll never be ashamed to be seen and everyone knows your name! No bouncers and no ropes! Everyone is welcome! There is a firepit outside and a lovely patio to sit around while you chat with friends. Or you can step inside, throw some wood on the fire and hang out at the bar. Whatever you choose to do here, it will be a fun time out with your Sims.

All upgrades are in place and the Lot is fully tested. No Custom Content whatsoever, CUSTARD clean. This time, I won't tell you so much and let you find out for yourself. Nectar tasters are welcome, too. I used this website for my inspiration.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"

So, thank you friends! This one's for you! Cheers!

Thanks! :thumbup: It's amazing! :D I can not wait for download! But I am again without my Mac to play! :mrgreen: My friend uses it for music. We each have three Macs, but only one is recent enough for Sims 3! :lol: I think I'll get it tonight! Happy dance!!
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited March 2011
    Sammie those pictures are ace! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yoda, good luck for tonight! I hope you'll have access to the Mac that you need for the game.

Thanks to Babycakemom for the surprise gift she left for me this morning, the Henley Shirt for the Sim-guys. Please give my love to all the shopping crowd. I do miss hanging out with all of you.

Thanks so much, Msred, for the smile you gave me and the special gift of the Bohemian Blouse. *Hugs*

:mrgreen: One and all - Happy Saint Patrick's Day and I hope your beer is green but you shed no tears in it this evening!
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited March 2011
    8) 8) Woohoo you did it and I knew you could. This truly looks so authentic with such an inviting atmosphere, you really brought out the Irish countryside with this one. A truly amazing job well done girl :D I am so happy to see you on a creation spree and this lot goes to prove just how great you really are at building (of course I already knew you had it in ya :wink: ) I will be so honored to have this in my game and can't wait to play it...keep up the fabulous work Reach, can't wait to see what you come up with next :wink:

hugs, Terry

Rec'd, dldd and FB'kd

edited (sp)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited March 2011
    The roof, Reach, the roof! It's just wonderful! I'm so looking forward to the Whispering Samira world to have all of these lovely lots together.

Btw, did someone say Japanese noodle shop? *peers into Reach's game*
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited March 2011
    Your pub and nectary are both great! Kind of makes me want an world based off Ireland to put them both in :D
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited March 2011
    Reach! I think this is the best St. Patrick's Day gift I've ever seen! I'm so thankful you posted the little Surprise in my comments section! The forums were locking me out last night so I couldn't get to them, but I was able to get into your studio! I put it in my game right away, right next door to your beautiful nectary.

It was so detailed and amazingly put together! It was very obvious you spent a good amount of time on this, and you definitely put a lot of yourself into it! I absolutely loved how you used moveobjects to combine those two fountains! It looked amazing! The incense holders were a charming touch as well. I am a true fan of your work.

........In the land of the sims......
    Screenshot-693-1.jpg"width=350"Screenshot-692-1.jpg"width=350"
    ............................Screenshot-689.jpg"width=360"

Sammie those pictures are so great!! Made me laugh! :D

Reach your pup is really great, has the perfect pup-feeling and its a nice gift to the forum where everyone can see it and enjoy it. Good work!

:)

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Gouka wrote:
    The roof, Reach, the roof! It's just wonderful! I'm so looking forward to the Whispering Samira world to have all of these lovely lots together.

Btw, did someone say Japanese noodle shop? *peers into Reach's game*
    I am so pleased to see you comment on the roof. That was a challenge as in my mind's eye I was visualizing a strip mall where one individual rented out two adjoining units and thereby created one business. The change to the facade and roof was an attempt to pull it all together as in two becoming one.

As for my Japanese noodle shop, it is in the works and will be offered up for tasting and testing as soon as I can complete it. As it is in Japan, my heart's very home, we live in hope for Japan. More openly I would say in Japanese,

日本のために、私の心は家にあります。 我々は希望に住んで、そして日本のために祈ります。
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited March 2011
    awesome pub, such inviting colors and atmosphere, inside and out looks great! rec'd :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited March 2011
    A Japanese noodle shop! I love it! I remember as a small child going to a Japan noodle house right off the base. I got a dish with strips of beef marinated on rice! My mom got yakasoba (sp?) Super delicious!

I am so excited about Whispering Samira and including all your wonderful lots you've created for it! I'm going to be working on a rough draft of lot placement this weekend while Sammie paints the world. It's slowly but surely coming together. :) I'm hoping to have it done within the next couple months. It's a long process!

• Options
    bvrlybvrly Posts: 1,432
    edited March 2011
    Excellent job I love it! rec'd.
  • Options
    bvrlybvrly Posts: 1,432
    edited March 2011
    Excellent job on the Pub I love it!rec'd.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks so much, friends for your comments and recommendations. :D

Thank you to Paulio most of all for the lovely message but also the Men's Genie Pants. I realized I was needing those for some of my guys who don't wear typical western clothes. *Hugs*

Thanks so much to my buddy, NiteBeast, for the very sweet Saint Patrick's Day surprise. I'm afraid you have caught me without any green on at the moment but I hope this will help. --> :mrgreen:

Thank you, Simbologist, for thinking of me and sending along a nice day brightener, Belle Teen. I think my teens are finally getting a fair shake at a wardrobe selection in my game. *Hugs*

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day, one and all! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited March 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Thank you everyone! I am truly honored by your comments! :D

ITguy, I have one surprise left me! I get to go to my page and see what surprise awaits me there. Anticipation! Thanks so much for your words of cheer and for sending me a smile this morning. I so enjoy you being here.

I was enjoying your lovely pub once more.....Then, I discovered your sentiment. You made me smile! :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited March 2011
    Oh that forum phantom duplicated my post again :oops:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    itguyinsc wrote:
    I was enjoying your lovely pub once more.....Then, I discovered your sentiment. You made me smile! :D
    You made ME smile! Thank you so much for the Lunar Year Poster! I thought I already owned that item and went to add it to my Japanese Noodle Shop and ... :oops: ... it wasn't there. Thank you muchly! :D
  • Options
    XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited March 2011
    That is a very nice build, Reach! :P Unfortunately, I cannot
    download it at this time. My gaming computer is still down for the
    count. :( I am playing the base game only on my old computer
    and using CC but no store content. This old thing will choke if I
    download all my store content or install the EP's!

Anyhoo....I am off to rec! :D
  • Options
    Paulio2Paulio2 Posts: 331
    edited March 2011
    Your welcome Reach! Your Pub is estonishing, I rec'd and downloaded it when you first posted it, I guess I was just to shy to write a comment. Anyway it's very well built! Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    saraluptowskisaraluptowski Posts: 1,717
    edited March 2011
    This is so cool! Want to make shur evrybdy saw it!
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited March 2011
    Hi! Finally download today the Maguire's Irish Pub and The King's Old Nectar Cellar - Version 2. Thanks Reach, love them :D
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    ♥ Thank you so much to all the friends who have sent me happy wishes, songs, cards and images, text messages and emails. It means so much to me to be remembered and to be thought of with such warmth and kindness. :mrgreen:

Thanks to these friends for the most generous gifts!

ITguyinsc for the Tiki Set
    LoveEvil for the Sunshine Dress
    KayYield for the Ala Mod Teen
    NiteBeast2 for the Tea Time Top
    Simbologist for the Tank Dress
    Kezza for the Sylvan Junior
    Candygurl for the Riot Girl Teen
    Gouka for the Slack Attack Teen
    Smartalec02 for the Riot Girl
    Anette for the Tear Through This Teen
    Euby for the Balloons
    Sheba for the Tear It Up teen
    Jurik for the Fair and Flowing Teen

You guys are awesome and I appreciate all the loving kindness and generosity. :D

*Big Group Hugs*
    ♥XOXOX♥
  • Options
    kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited March 2011
    awwww your very welcome reach, i hope you are having a lovely birthday :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: *hugs*