Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @GalacticGal I finally got my "best hug ever" when Grim taught Maeve how to ride a bike :D

xZjhl90.jpg
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    Eleanor Sullivan realizing she just cheated a nun at chess...

wR2Fs6x.png

Sister Agnes is a reclusive Sims, descended from the first missionaries that visited Forgotten Hollow, but every once in a while, particularly on cloudy days, you can find her out and about...sometimes even enforcing some strict disciple!

"Why aren't you in school, Malcolm?? Don't let me catch you skipping school again!"

SggQLgV.png
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    "Time to discuss today's educational truancy, Malcolm!"

gZGWKPr.png

..but she doesn't just blame the student. Parents should always know where their children are...

"Did you know? That your son. Has been skipping school??"

gtrW7sI.png

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,333 Member

Cyborgs and Cowboys
    Korinna is a cyborg, that was created by a cheerleader to function as a stand in for practise n stuff, so she could focus on her cyborgs and lovers. When this cheerleader finished highschool, others took over Korinna, until Korinna escaped and found her way into the wilderness. Rumor is she was somewhat reprogrammed by a cowboy. Here she is, with her ranch hand. :)
    [img][/img]Korinna-with-ranch-hand.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    BiHZNIi.png

How did those bananas turn his face brown?
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,922 Member
    @permanentrose Love it. So, um,
    who had to die for this to be possible?

@Daephene Oh the abilities of little ones to become messy are highly advanced and inscrutable
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    xSMparc.png

As a "rideby" she still cannot ride :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,398 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: Β»
    @Ellupelluellu got me thinking about my Bella Bachelor build so I thought I'd share my favorite look for her and how she is portrayed when she's in game.

Most Sims don't remember how or when Bella Bachelor arrived in Strangerville, but she's been a resident since her teen years. A striking figure and genuinely good person, people often flock to her and speak highly of her. For Bella, the more people are drawn to her the more she wants them drawn to her. A true social butterfly through and through, Bella is developing a close-knit circle of friends as well as a string of suitors hoping to win her hand in marriage. Bella has no ambitions to be tied down though and her only wish is to spread kindness, romance and joy to the world.

Height: 5'7"
    Notes: Romantic, Good, Insider, Practiced Host(Childhood), Iconic(Teen), Alluring
    Aspiration: Friend to the World(Gregarius)
    OmbDlmB.png

That dress is barely hanging up on her, if anyone steps on it she'll lose it. :lol:

wR2Fs6x.png

Sister Agnes is a reclusive Sims, descended from the first missionaries that visited Forgotten Hollow, but every once in a while, particularly on cloudy days, you can find her out and about...sometimes even enforcing some strict disciple!

"Why aren't you in school, Malcolm?? Don't let me catch you skipping school again!"

SggQLgV.png

I see a theme with the dresses here. I assume this nun is part of the order of the garter? :lol:

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @mightysprite Don't worry, while it was very sad that Billie the mini goat had to pass away, it's not as tragic as you were thinking haha

SUoWgzj.jpg
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    @mightysprite Don't worry, while it was very sad that Billie the mini goat had to pass away, it's not as tragic as you were thinking haha

SUoWgzj.jpg

Lol, I called my mini goat Billie too. Had to be done. :D
  • Options

@Ellupelluellu got me thinking about my Bella Bachelor build so I thought I'd share my favorite look for her and how she is portrayed when she's in game.

Most Sims don't remember how or when Bella Bachelor arrived in Strangerville, but she's been a resident since her teen years. A striking figure and genuinely good person, people often flock to her and speak highly of her. For Bella, the more people are drawn to her the more she wants them drawn to her. A true social butterfly through and through, Bella is developing a close-knit circle of friends as well as a string of suitors hoping to win her hand in marriage. Bella has no ambitions to be tied down though and her only wish is to spread kindness, romance and joy to the world.

Height: 5'7"
    Notes: Romantic, Good, Insider, Practiced Host(Childhood), Iconic(Teen), Alluring
    Aspiration: Friend to the World(Gregarius)
    OmbDlmB.png

That dress is barely hanging up on her, if anyone steps on it she'll lose it. :lol:

wR2Fs6x.png

SggQLgV.png

I see a theme with the dresses here. I assume this nun is part of the order of the garter? :lol:

lol! She's a proud member of the Order of the Knee-Socks. Might have a garter I can throw on.

VMe3yzN.png

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Chaos as always. Jeb holds an invisible tool and Little Goat is eating the wood?
    0445eac2aad3e7d990b7410729dc31612204f011.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    San Sequoia in the morning ❀️
    43045a9b18882ae6e45192f680809a6dc006feba.png
    4f6245323c3e298c1984f38f17671a281990d2d6.png
    cbe26a3fd4e3cb4ccfd74408abf185bb0bb11833.png

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,101 Member
    Sienna Bheeda's back garden suddenly bloomed:
    MGXK6OL.png
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    08-17-23-10-04-43-PM.png

Training Watson to bring in those simoleons!
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    DvWkhIE.png
    KV66l1V.png

Playing 3 puppies in a small-ish apartment, that you have to individually carry downstairs when they need to go, got old very fast. They're finally grown, all clones of their mom (except I gave them natural ears), and very good at getting underfoot in every situation.

(The mom's cropped ears were part of her original design in an old video game, not a choice on my part. Do not crop your dogs' ears, sims or not.)
    LMrG65Q.png
  • Options
    What are you looking at, townie?
    tch...
    f2b7821b9bb93e39e35b1de3080b0c27da6d924c.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    I just now decided to fully commit to an Eco gameplay and I have to admit, I love it!

q2iTmui.png
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
  • Options
    Caleb suggested she should open the old Mission to host weddings but short of winning the lottery, I'm not sure Agnes can afford all of the repairs.

ZHnLG0r.png

• Options
    edited August 2023
    "...and here's a picture of me trying to drown Mortimer Goth!"

"WOW!!!"

YTldhiw.png

It's Saturday Night, "go clubbing they said! It's so fun"

Anyway, hope you're having a great Saturday Night! Kalamainu'u isn't

BHnFgW6.png

Goodness, she is in aggravated!!! "Somebody, buy that girl a drink!"

kbG06l4.png
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • Options

Kiyoshi and Kiri at Mount Komorebi
    023af3f5da51042363684d973d348667779278ea.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    "...and here's a picture of me trying to drown Mortimer Goth!"

"WOW!!!"
    YTldhiw.png

Haha, priceless :D:D

O7863Ay.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,915 Member
    @Ellupelluellu what an adorable pic. 😊 Can't wait to get back to my farm animals.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top