September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

I was requested to make a topic like this so I created it.

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 5,088 Member
    You can't create a picture thread and not share a picture!

My last one was this, just a simple story-time with 2 of the 4 kids. I tend to take about 15 or so totally random snaps each sim day to capture "this is what we did today".
    tumblr_pjds122wvE1tkpp11o4_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    tumblr_nasnc4uUHi1tkpp11o1_500.png
    The Winters family Chronicle
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 402 Member
    Ok, I had to cheat and post two just to show the context -

Here's my little toddler stranded in the backyard on the bench (he can't get off of it by himself) in the middle of the night...
    xXr2NG3.png

The reason is because his single parent father was getting abducted, again, for the third time. The toddler on the bench was due to his 2nd abduction.
    1vYqH16.png

• Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 373 Member
    Decorating the Xmas tree :3

HEh6sNu.jpg
    3kL91m5.png
  • DutchysimDutchysim Posts: 557 Member
    edited December 2018
    I just took this. They just had the harvest feast. Everybody went home and before bed, Luna got her last treat.
    xm2fPya.png
    Got my old nickname back. Happy :)
    Gallery name: Dutchysim

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 549 Member
    11tr80n.png

Justin Delgato was upset because he caught my Sim kissin' on his wife when they came over with the Welcome Wagon.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 324 Member
    edited December 2018
    I had to stop and admire this townie's amazing fashion choices. XD

45499218134_da2a76dc1d_b.jpg

LOL, @rememberjoy, the green top hat totally makes that outfit work for her.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,205 Member
    I can't post the last one because it's for an ongoing game of sim telephone where the results are revealed at the end, so here's the one before that.

O264Bsr.jpg

It's Caleb with his wife, Amalia.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
    Night shots show of the lighting, @Flexono1...I tend to take a lot of night shots. They may not be as clear, but I like the juxtaposition of light and shadows in images, personally.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Part of the nursery in my current household
    a88b8c76b229456c6a70a6d011d92499.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 84,720 Member
    edited December 2018
    A shot of the pond with Koey
    258z584.png

This is the dip kiss in first person mode when they've come up
    mbs6eu.png

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 766 Member
    Was experimenting with getting sims to bathe together. They had to be at about 50% pink bar before they were comfortable enough to bathe in front of each other, and there were no social interactions available during the bath, so I was a little disappointed, but it still makes a good screenshot.

12-07-18_2-09-38bright.png?w=584
    Was experimenting with getting sims to bathe together. They had to be at about 50% pink bar before they were comfortable enough to bathe in front of each other, and there were no social interactions available during the bath, so I was a little disappointed, but it still makes a good screenshot.

12-07-18_2-09-38bright.png?w=584

They can do this in spas in the bathtubs.

edited December 2018
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 766 Member
    Oh I didn't know they could do that in spas @catloverplayer - thanks for the info. I have a guy who's a player, and I gave him a luxurious bathroom in his apartment, so I wanted him to be able to bring women there, haha. It really doesn't do anything for their relationship, though.
    edited December 2018
    Oh I didn't know they could do that in spas @catloverplayer - thanks for the info. I have a guy who's a player, and I gave him a luxurious bathroom in his apartment, so I wanted him to be able to bring women there, haha. It really doesn't do anything for their relationship, though.

Yes it's one of the default spas that have the tubs in it side by side and they bathe side by side together.

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 16,131 Member
    edited December 2018
    The last screenshot I took was this one.

48187065_1165191400297820_1540959593503391744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=9660dd63eca4e67ce0b86b1d77ad2793&oe=5CAD853A

The lady with the short grey/white hair lit the firework that is underneath the lady in the dress. I didn't see it at the time, but she's walking funny too. lol
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 373 Member
    At Santa's house : )

ziJP5OH.jpg
    3kL91m5.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,156 Member
    :blush: Awwww

2r3ihq0.png
    x4owsn.jpg
    AWWWW YIBS!
  • NimieNimie Posts: 198 Member
    Positivity challenge

qjTZgCs.jpg
    Sofmc9 wrote: »
    At Santa's house : )

ziJP5OH.jpg

I'm guessing that is a pose mod.

• OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 236 Member
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

Have you tried "imgur"? I've never had a problem using imgur, meanwhile my script blockers and anti-virus software don't seem to like other image posting sites, especially photobucket. Not saying there is anything wrong with photobucket, my pc just doesn't like it.