Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive Thoughts Discussion: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited February 2022
    Slow dancing is not tied to an object.

mSTym1I.png

KzZ5Pgc.png

HDnU91F.png

YFLfpqN.png

XAkXDjR.png

PXWJo6v.png

This image and all that follow are made possible by the EA Creator Network/GameChanger early access program.
    Software not final.

That dance is really nice and glad it isn't tied to the dance floor. They also really nailed the CAS and build items and the world is beautiful. Just a shame it's buggy. I really hope due to it being pushed back that they fix some of the issues as if it worked as intended, it would of been on the best packs yet.

Edit-Hopefully it makes more sense now. Sorry, I am a bit tired.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    1) I don't have any problem with wedding dresses, I think they look nice. Maybe because I'm not a fan of huge princess dresses, so their absence doesn't bother me.
    2) The world is very pretty and fairly big, and we can swim there.
    3) Tea set! Animations are weird, but I'm still glad we are getting one.
    4) For some reason I'm weirdly excited about messages in a bottle. Probably because it's a collection that looks very nice as a decor :)
    5) I'm looking forward to retail opportunities and an ability to make your own wedding bouquets. Floral arrangements don't have much use, so I don't sell them unless I want to make insane amounts of money.
  • Options
    PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    Wedding attire. Mostly in white to show detail.

X4TpxYt.png

wYRhruu.png

cpaKuCn.png

Ulu1sk6.png

It is nice to be able to see these, thanks so much for posting them! :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2022

Thank you for this! 🤗👍 So much nice stuff!! 😍

Is that one B/B item on bottom left a food stall or some kind of machine…?

Flower truck.
    somewhsome wrote: »
    1) I don't have any problem with wedding dresses, I think they look nice. Maybe because I'm not a fan of huge princess dresses, so their absence doesn't bother me.
    2) The world is very pretty and fairly big, and we can swim there.
    3) Tea set! Animations are weird, but I'm still glad we are getting one.
    4) For some reason I'm weirdly excited about messages in a bottle. Probably because it's a collection that looks very nice as a decor :)
    5) I'm looking forward to retail opportunities and an ability to make your own wedding bouquets. Floral arrangements don't have much use, so I don't sell them unless I want to make insane amounts of money.

Scented arrangements have a use either in the home (buff effects) or when gifted. Depending on what they are scented with they can age up/kill sims, make them romantically loyal to your sim for a few days (great when dating players or when playing as the other woman trying to steal someone's man) and various other effects.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Scented arrangements have a use either in the home (buff effects) or when gifted. Depending on what they are scented with they can age up/kill sims, make them romantically loyal to your sim for a few days (great when dating players or when playing as the other woman trying to steal someone's man) and various other effects.

Yeah that's true, killing sims with a death flower scented arrangement is sometimes fun. >:) What I meant is that they don't have much use in my everyday gameplay — most of my sims don't have this skill, and you can't sell flower arrangements successfully unless they are scented with bluebell I think, because they wilt. I would love to have a store with different special effects arrangements, but I would have to regularly restock/make new arrangements.
    Also they look really bad when downloaded from the gallery, so that's not an option too.

• Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I was disappointed last night about the delay and I feel did those who took time off work but I couldn’t really have played it until next week anyway as I have plans until then. So looking on the bright side!
    I’m so excited for the world and I like the majority of cas-I’m so excited to use it! I like the look of the new premades too 😊😊
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    It looks like their are some nice new recipes like Gulab Jamun, mutton biryani, sweet buns….
  • Options
    GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member

These are great. I especially like the pirate one :D I love puns both the good and the bad ones.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I'm still looking forward to this as others have said the world is beautiful and I am so thrilled to have slow dancing in the mix. Beautiful wedding gowns even without the veils. Even if weddings are currently glitchy they have still provided some lovely wedding venues that can still be used until bugs worked out. What wedding goes off perfect anyways. LOL

Plus I am sure there is lots more to discover once I can play the pack and add my own stories to it. Not to mention I have always wanted to live on the beach and soon I will. Well my simself anyways.

Even more wonderful news at least for me is they have lifted the "no wedding" restrictions here so we not only get to actually enjoy my granddaughters upcoming wedding. We can Dance at it now !
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

mSTym1I.png

KzZ5Pgc.png

HDnU91F.png

YFLfpqN.png

XAkXDjR.png

PXWJo6v.png

This image and all that follow are made possible by the EA Creator Network/GameChanger early access program.
    Software not final.

mSTym1I.png

KzZ5Pgc.png

HDnU91F.png

YFLfpqN.png

XAkXDjR.png

PXWJo6v.png

Software not final.

@simgirl1010 Would you mind taking a picture of the Slow Dance Kiss?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,876 Member
    @catloverplayer sure. I won't be back in game until this evening.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I will say I am very happy/relieved slow dancing isn't tied to an item. That is some great news.
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    I'm just wondering if My Wedding Stories is out yet or what time it's coming out today for the east coast of the US. I'm excited! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'm just wondering if My Wedding Stories is out yet or what time it's coming out today for the east coast of the US. I'm excited! B)

Its not. It was extended to February 23 or 24th.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,876 Member

The release date has been postponed until Wednesday, 2/23.
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Thank you very much for letting me know @BlueR0se B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Novo Pacote on You tube posted a video (non english). I loved the walking down the aisle scene. The couple were so sweet and even exchanged glances while they were walking down. I saw the groom make a small wave to one of the guests as well. It showed how awesome it can be when it works right.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

KzZ5Pgc.png

HDnU91F.png

YFLfpqN.png

XAkXDjR.png

Software not final.

It's nice that it isn't tied to a specific object.

As a former ballroom dancer, I find myself wanting to correct some small things, like turning the palms down instead of up. So you know - I happen to think my reaction is silly. :D It's automatic at this point though, and I don't think it will every go away - But mostly, there are some very lovely head and leg lines used, and this is a rather good representation of what you would really see from people who took some lessons, learned a particular routine, and rehearsed it for their wedding. It's very lovely, and I like it a lot.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    For all you story tellers who use CC and like to stage screenshots for story telling purposes, I stumbled upon this "Formal Deco Sims" cc.

I thought they looked super amazing and would be awesome for the wedding pack pics.
    2sGLe4p.pngd3Y6Kby.pngmYrxOE1.pngtF91soy.png

https://thedevilliers.tumblr.com/post/672951527852441601/thedevilliers-formal-deco-sims-45-deco-sims

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top