We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive Thoughts Discussion: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

Finally get to get a good look at this! Thanks for sharing this. We just want to know more about this pack before it is out. Cas and build mode is look really nice; but all comes down to the game play. I want to know about any more game breaking bugs, all the features, see the events and lots, etc....$20 is a lot for some of us and Snowy Escape is already broken and money wasted until they actually fix hiking (I did a report which they merged with another. They knew about this problem since last July and nothing has been done).
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Is that one B/B item on bottom left a food stall or some kind of machine…?

That's the flower stall for the bouquets.

Ohh! So it’s a stall for buying the wedding flowers, nice! Thanks for the clarification, @EternalSunshine ! 🤗👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,161 Member
    @simgirl1010 Thank you so much for these. The slow dancing one made me so very happy. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    It looks beautiful! And such good news that slow dancing is not limited to the dance floor!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,459 Member
    I wasn't able to capture much gameplay as we received the pack much later than expected yesterday due to a download issue. I suspect it had something to do with the new information regarding the release of the pack in Russia. Will try to post more in the next few days.
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I don't know why some people are complaining about the wedding dresses. I mean, I can understand people upset about the absence of veils, but the actual gowns are quite lovely and varied, in my opinion. There are lots of different options for neckline, hem length, and sleeve. I don't know what else you'd want, unless it's some massively 1980s style dress with huge puffy sleeves. :D

Honestly, it looks to me like someone was very inspired by the BHLDN website, which is where I got mine in IRL, so maybe I'm biased.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I really want to stretch that sims trousers down to his shoes... what's with all these ones stopping short?

That's actually my biggest complaint about men's fashion choices for the entire game. There's not really many options where the pants aren't too darn short. I mean, masculine fashion in the game is severely neglected as it is, the least they could do is give us pants that fit properly!
    The pants are either skintight or they look like you're wearing an older brother hand-me-down that three sizes larger there is no in-between since they use the same 2 meshes over and over for pants there is never a nice fit.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks good.

It’s been a crummy day with RL stuff. Was looking forward to the pack, but … there we are. Pictures are helpful though.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited February 2022
    Slow dancing is not tied to an object.

mSTym1I.png

KzZ5Pgc.png

HDnU91F.png

YFLfpqN.png

XAkXDjR.png

PXWJo6v.png

This image and all that follow are made possible by the EA Creator Network/GameChanger early access program.
    Software not final.
    Seriously the best news that could have come with this pack. I really did not want to be forced to download another invisible floor and still only have that dance be available there.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited February 2022

The addition of this Venue has been made in anticipation of the upcoming My Wedding Stories Game Pack. Unfortunately, you’re able to do everything at this venue except throw an actual wedding.

Hopefully this will be resolved before release. 👍🏼

ETA: This is a base game issue. Not pack related.
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited February 2022
    Slow dancing is not tied to an object

You just made my day! Thank you!! <3

Also, all your pics of the outfits are great! I was pretty disappointed when I saw all the thumbnails in an article earlier, but as always the thumbnails just absolutely do not do them justice. I think I like literally all of them now that you've shown better images.
    Some of the trousers for the men are a little short, but wearing socks will make them look a lot better at least.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Slow dancing is not tied to an object.
    Yes!!! 🤗👍 Plus with Russian game release figured out, this is all great news!!!! 👏 🙌 👍

Thanks for collecting the screenies of CAS outfits and the world stuff, @simgirl1010 !!!! 🤗👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    The tea set animations aren't quite as awkward if the tea set is placed on a counter and the sim is standing closer to it.

ZhX6fxd.png

SbIb8Bp.png

PLlL9ln.png

jEG3N0g.png
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    AHQ Champion
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Oh wow!! The mens cas outfit!! I love them. Thanks for sharing info and pics!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @simgirl1010, thank you so much for giving us this little bit of info..."serve tea to..." is an option!
    jEG3N0g.png

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,325 Member
    The tea set animations aren't quite as awkward if the tea set is placed on a counter and the sim is standing closer to it.

ZhX6fxd.png

SbIb8Bp.png

PLlL9ln.png

jEG3N0g.png

Thank you for sharing. Having proper tea, as in not from a machine, is something I wanted for the longest time. Now all I need to know is if this will work off the grid too.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm...

So world, tea-set and some of the dresses are very good. It is really nice to see pictures of the new world and I look forward to seeing people post videos and pictures of their sims living there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top