Jult 27th - Bug Fixes! Catch up on the fixes with the latest patch click here
July 20th: The latest patch is live! To read the patch notes, click here
July 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 577 Member
    All these little things just make me laugh :D

ucUSSO2.png

ancient dreams in a modern land
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 231 Member
    d8ba17aecc13e7b7ef42074fbe32feafd4b1ae7b.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,643 Member
    When you build a new house and try to playtest it and the vampires won't stop coming to visit. (This is Oasis Springs NOT Forgotten Hollow).
    4YOmoLo.png

First Caleb showed up
    - he seemed like he was in the end stages of hunger actually...when he wasn't hissing he was clutching his mouth and bending over like they do.
    vaab8FY.png
    Then Lilith - who seemed to warn him about eating his friends...
    aTqIedN.png
    and final "my what a lovely neck you have" wanted to be invited in. We weren't that silly.
    Oxujy7y.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,160 Member
    Hiking in Mt. Komorebi

tQIsPTa.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • channel4simschannel4sims Posts: 22 Member
    Hello! There are so many nice pictures here *-* I wish I could post too, but I'm a new member in the forum hah
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 18,493 Member
    edited May 29
    After reaching the status of Global Superstar and the Framing Ceremony, Erik Cantrell gets back home and takes a moment to 'Center' himself. He will be starting his third year in high school when the summer is over.

m0hEOuW.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 728 Member

Azura being just an adorable lil' pup <3
    hqGeGDX.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 762 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    All these little things just make me laugh :D

ucUSSO2.png

even in the digital sims world cats are the kings/queens of sillyness! gotta love them!!
    FDi8uzw.gif
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 168 Member
    Selina Lehman, the current matriarch of the family, with her youngest granddaughter Lillian Lehman whom is the presumed tenth generation heir. I haven't been playing the Sims for a little while and I've just started to settle back in, really wanting to make more of an attempt to visit community lots/have sims interacting with each other outside the household in this rekindled legacy. Selina is also one of my oldest Sims to date, and I have a feeling she may be the first of my Sims to have great-grandchildren.
    M8vyDkx.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 2,440 Member
    These two goofballs dancing made me smile

gJ9KE9p.jpg
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 223 Member
    51211929753_3825fb3e89_k.jpg

51211713626_9c9ef58d29_k.jpg

Eliandra and Morgyn had a beautiful winter date.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 2,621 Member
    VPMnm3b.png

mSZkLPE.png

Veera, stop showing that face, I know you are a guilty drinker, but nobody asked for you to come.
    Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear.
    I am the mask you wear, it's me they hear.
    My spirit and your voice, In one combined.
    The Phantom of the Opera is there... Inside your mind..
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,608 Member
    Just another random Sim I created. :)
    ECi2EKW.png
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,761 Member
    This kid has the best view from his room to the modern developed harbor area outside.
    NC9jebw.png
  • AquaSimAquaSim Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 30
    It was an interesting day...
    KaRtoWj.png
    tumblr_pm25dfkmDr1rcmlmyo2_500.gif
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 393 Member
    Salim giving my sim Leah a rose first thing in the morning on Love Day
    94DFGzE.png
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 225 Member
    edited May 30
    Lilith Vatore and Gunther Munch on a romantic little date in Forgotten Hollow.

bde2208542d19232ad4b731c494a2eddf8a29213.jpg
    Post edited by tatselk on
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    edited May 30
    @AmeliaTodd she is so sweet! (or is she?...)
    Haha, yes she is! :)

Not sure if I'm going to keep this save file after this, but my sim had a great New Years when she visited her neighbors.

First Summer decided to take a swim in a freezing water and died of course, pleading didn't worked. Then a second later Liberty decided to check out what happen by getting into the pool and also froze to death, pleading didn't worked.

I'm so torn right now.

tdSw2bR.png

edit: Oh wait that wasn't all of it! Came home, a fire started.

SfeJWte.png

I don't know if there is connection but every time this particular sim is in not happy state all sort of things happen to her. Last time it was curses and fire now death and fire. And it's like once it started it goes.
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 216 Member
    @permanentrose Thank you! I love the photo of your Sims showing their Pride as well. :)
    37mfj.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 1,490 Member
    edited May 30
    Teen Donna Gilmore (the one on the left) invited her boyfriend Duane Talla to spend the Love Day at her home. She was embarrassed because her parents James and Rosie kept questioning him like he was a criminal. James even stopped his workout session because of it. :#
    YrknrqE.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 223 Member
    51211800277_413f9389bb_k.jpg

Renee and Knox are totally hitting it off.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 4,339 Member
    My last screenshot I'll probably be taking in StrangerVille this year, and it makes me sad. Though it is kind of pretty with the rare desert snow, the image is ruined for me by the appearance of the cloud over the crater and all those bizarre plants. My challenge Sim is the Hero of StrangerVille, she defeated the 'boss' in SV, but these things remain despite that fact. It's a glitch that's been around for over two years. Sad, just very sad. At least my challenge Sim will be moving in a few days to DSV and I won't have to look at it anymore. Happy Simming anyway! <3

o2XZQAD.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 2,440 Member
    @Karababy52 I spent like 28 days of winter in Strangerville and didn't have any snow - just a ton of rain, so that really is cool that you got some snow! Gorgeous shot, even if the game is being buggy :(

--

Mommy's mini me :)

XpVtTiA.jpg
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,749 Member
    edited May 30
    Yarnies invade the Westbrook house.

These creatures can be created by completing the knitting aspiration that came with Nifty Knitting. They autonomously disappear then reappear in groups round the creator's home.

tA58m8X.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab is out for a morning jog when he comes across Florida Man, taking a bath in his front yard....

rD136C5.png