Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Alien family goes hiking. Father on the right invited his sons to vacation at Mt Komorebi with him and stepfather.

anP8cRA.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    I made a few mods to the bathrooms at the Solar Flare. Because everyone loves being stared at by Ruffy when they're using the toilet. Don't judge me, Ruffy....

VvbxPmy.png

@Nate_Whiplash1 omg this is pure genius :lol: nearly sprayed my coffee over the screen when i saw this one
    And as soon he gets out of the bathtub, he is attacked by plasma bats. Just another day in the life of being Florida Man....

r0Rg2VS.png

@Nate_Whiplash1 how did this happen?? is there a way to terrorize sims in other worlds with Jungle hazards?? how did you do this?
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I gave his home the 'creepy crawlies' lot trait (at least I think that's what does it). But I also have Vampires installed, so maybe it came from that?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Love for cats :heart:

FnEHM5Z.png
    "Should i go...?"

oIjFobc.png
    San Myshuno... something new everyday :lol:

Vew3H6w.png
    My sims arriving at Selvadorada during summer holidays :smiley:

gXNG1Jh.png
    I gave his home the 'creepy crawlies' lot trait (at least I think that's what does it). But I also have Vampires installed, so maybe it came from that?

@Nate_Whiplash1 hmm i never used the creepy crawlie lot trait... i do know the vampires pack doesn't cause this. plasma bats are a hazard in the Jungle area and i never saw sims being attacked by them elsewhere so far....might wanna check out creepy crawlies now XD and add it to all public lots if this IS the cause
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @DanmanNefarius That's gotta be correct, I know that lot trait came with Jungle Adventures and when I had a Sim stay at a place in Selvadorada with that trait she got attacked by spiders in the middle of the night.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I put full autonomy on for the first time in ages and Emmett, who has the goofball trait, proceeded to prank every toilet in the house...

aygxuQB.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Julia's servo met a charming uh...young servo while taking a walk outside.

nOg714F.png
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Stanley had to come to Moses rescue from another matter..but on the way down they over heard Miranda singing her heart away.
    qOYCd96.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited May 2021
    A face that only a mother could love.
    JTB-2.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    So while Rami and Wren were doing park things during their Saturday morning park visit, I took the camera wandering. It was with full-on amusement that I watch these pro fishermen fishing from a ditch that's ankle-deep (if that) and catching things, apparently. Ok, so it's Simsical Magic at work there, clearly. But from the look of those chest-high waders, apparently Simsical Magic doesn't extend to protecting their legs and upper bodies from getting wet if they happen to step into that extremely shallow ditch.

tL4UoXI.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Hmm. I caught Wren playing as the monster several times while he and Rami were at the park. I noticed it because he's never done that during any of their other park outings. Ever. I wonder if he's trying to hint at anything to Rami. (I hope not...) :expressionless:

lyBADtk.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Leah joined a protest outside the arts center
    wuCgMzB.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    A little peaceful moment in my mad busy household. The baby is sleeping and the three kids are at school, so Kristine can spend time with the three toddlers <3
    yoBl7g7.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    SamDenny wrote: »
    Stanley had to come to Moses rescue from another matter..but on the way down they over heard Miranda singing her heart away.
    qOYCd96.png

I have a son named Moses, so it was cool to see his name! It's not very common.
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51215854269_eccbd74b85_k.jpg

I love the snow in Glimmerbrook! Eliandra and Morgyn are enjoying some snow activities.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    rxdRkaf.png
    My sims having a romantic moment in Sulani.
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    @DanmanNefarius That's gotta be correct, I know that lot trait came with Jungle Adventures and when I had a Sim stay at a place in Selvadorada with that trait she got attacked by spiders in the middle of the night.

@GirafHuntr i see.... very intrigueing indeed :D i could have some real fun with this knowledge!! thanks!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    5RyhV2d.png
    Got this idea from other thread and I just had to try myself :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    They kind of ended up eloping while visiting the Ancient Ruins, then decided to autonomously celebrate in a bush :D.
    jeYG1cv.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top