Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Miranda's friend Stanely's family had a big cook out(the grill caught on fire later haha)

jTvlb9l.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Therapist: Punk Hina isn't real, she can't hurt you.

Punk Hina:
    JzYQRuu.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I took this shot because Elsa Bjergsen's face in the background is very unimpressed. She and her fiance were out on a double date with their friends/roommates from University, and seems she felt overshadowed when Nico spontaneously proposed to Aara at dinner.

NPvccxR.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    @permanentrose That child is so cute. Have you uploaded that family to the gallery? I'm glad to see that she is done being grounded, or at least allowed to play with Mom while grounded. :)
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited May 2021
    @GirafHuntr there are versions of them on the gallery since a few people from the challenge I’m doing with wanted them, but they have so much CC that their gallery versions don’t quite look like them unfortunately. Even though I took off most of their CC for the gallery they see still flagged as having CC since I have default replacement eyes in my game. They are also all uploaded separately, and Ruby, the child, is uploaded in her toddler form.

Her grounding is over but her mom is trying to keep her busy and out of trouble :)
    @permanentrose Awesome, I hope you keep posting pictures of them!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @GirafHuntr I am doing a year long challenge with them, so as long as I continue to have time, I will be playing and posting them regularly until December! I’m glad you enjoy seeing them!

I can’t remember if I posted this one here or not, but have a cute photo of Ruby and Jules cuddling :)

MAsvDuR.png
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    My gen 34 sim has now reached his teen years and is ready to wreak havoc on his fellow sims.

EwP39aI.png

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    u8Mg3ay.png
    Gotta take some selfies on a good hike.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,508 Member
    edited May 2021
    Watching a fight that broke out shortly after Erik's Framing Ceremony on the Walk of Fame. L-R Talent Agent, Samuel Simms; Brianna Cantrell (celerity's younger sister); Kayleigh Golden, (celebrity's new girlfriend) and the newly 'framed' Global Superstar, Erik Cantrell.

wnuToJi.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2021
    Haven't posted a screenshot/image before, so I hope this comes through. It's the basement to a house I've been working on for my sister and her dream husband Dean Winchester :joy: I've had so much fun designing it! There's a mini bunker or what not using the occult rug from Realm of Magic that I image works like angel warding.

fN5Nt07.png?1
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    24.05.21_14-24-43llj8g.jpg

My Sims threw a Halloween party. This is how Morgyn and Caleb showed up. :D

24.05.21_14-33-41ltkkd.jpg

Lilith must have been a little embarrassed. :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I accidentally paused game at the right time.

Ezz801k.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    @Busufu well, Caleb sure looks happy :D:D:D
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2021
    : ) . .

05-27-21-11-39-44-PM.png
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

05-27-21-11-39-44-PM.png

Oh, my! That is a bad glitch.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member

05-27-21-11-39-44-PM.png

LOL how the heck did they not catch that???
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member

05-27-21-11-39-44-PM.png

Is it just me, or does that look creepy to you?
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,883 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    *snapping the pic out of quote*

Is it just me, or does that look creepy to you?

Lol if not before, now at least after seeing it the fourth time in a row... :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Some of you may remember Audrey, the girl that lives in a house that's also a pool. I fixed her wardrobe malfunctions (she liked to swim nude), and here she is on her way to the bathroom...

ixC28pA.png
    She made it! Mission accomplished

wYvd6OZ.png
    And I'm also introducing a new Sim here, Reverend Nogood. The rev likes to present himself as a man of the cloth, a pillar of the community....but everyone knows better, because he's pure evil. He's definitely someone that people talk about around town...

vK25LUC.png
    Running on autonomy (and feeling flirty as well), he just had to go downstairs and kick the trash can...

GBN6PdI.png
    And Judith Ward is picking up the trash lol

HQuRhEt.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top