Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited April 2021
    Today's tale starts with grand master vampire Jericho Six. Jericho is far and away the most evil Sim I have, and he truly revels in causing misery to others. He has surpressed emotions....he doesn't know what happiness is anymore, the most he can hope for nowadays is "fine". Here he is late at night in Forgotten Hollow, ready to start his evening.....

rtAuEzk.png
  • Options
    He decided to go to the Orchid a GoGo in Del Sol, and right away, he cast a hallucination on the bartender. He loves doing that, and he always makes fun of the people he does it to

GCt8aXj.png

Next up is Kailyn Cameron, as he claps his hands in delight....

zMa6aOw.png

• Options
    While he was there, he decided to satisfy his thirst....

e9dMTHP.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited April 2021
    So, I decided not to have sextuplets because it is just too stressful for me. Eventually, Bella and Denton will have fraternal twins--one boy and one girl.

I signed Bella up for University; she'll get a degree first and then Denton will get his degree next. This semester I was too over zealous and enrolled Bella in four classes which I shall not do again. Two classes will be my maximum until she graduates which allows time for socializing and fun activities.

Bella is working on her Uni project while chatting with her hubby, Denton, whose taken on more house chores to help out. Multitasking at its best.
    Multitasking.jpg

Decided to remodel part of the house and this is how it now looks.
    Remodel-house.jpg

Late dinner at Hazakura restaurant with Bella's parents, Reyna and Ben. Every time we come to this restaurant, this waitress is always sad. I think she must have the sad trait.
    Restaurant.jpg

Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    nF3leLU.png
    "Got everything?" Angela asked.

"Yeah all packed, just saying goodbye to the place."

She laughed she would have been fine here but he insisted, though she was open she just didn't think they were getting the house she wanted and that meant she didn't know what she was following him to. However as her husband she'll give him a chance at least she's happy anywhere.
    2SltOZz.png
    "Don't laugh at me woman, we started our life here after all."

"Yeah I know, you're sweet."

"We should be off before it gets dark, wait till you see what I picked for you."

"Us." she corrected, nudging him as he chuckled.
    hGqlLHi.png
    To say she was thrilled he had gotten the villa she wanted was an understatement, I 'touched up' the chief's villa and kicked out the original family the chief is long gone sooooo yeah.
    ySflueN.png
    U6wTwSS.png
    g4wxHMl.png
    Just some paintings and a piece I haven't seen before I like the last one most.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    > @GlacierSnow said:
    > I didn't even realize they could do that autonomously! :fearful: None of my aliens ever have.

This was the first time I have ever played an alien, so it came off as a surprise to me too! The worst part is that they were in the middle of a conversation, so she did it right after finishing what I had told her to do, and didn't have time to stop her. :(
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    marissim wrote: »
    > @GlacierSnow said:
    > I didn't even realize they could do that autonomously! :fearful: None of my aliens ever have.

This was the first time I have ever played an alien, so it came off as a surprise to me too! The worst part is that they were in the middle of a conversation, so she did it right after finishing what I had told her to do, and didn't have time to stop her. :(

@marissim Weird. I play lots of aliens, and I've never seen this happen autonomously. I have seen the other alien powers (like empathize, and discover traits) used autonomously but not the erase memory one.

Does she have the "goofball" trait? I think that interaction falls under the mischief category, and the devs just made those interactions more autonomous for goofball sims in the personality adjustments patch.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 847 Member
    When we left off, John had just won his first Starlight Accolade. He's since gotten married to my simself,

G5DxeA6.jpg

they bought a beautiful new house in New Orleans Willow Creek, and they're currently on their honeymoon in Sulani.

GSId0qv.jpg

I've posted these pics in the "post your last screenshot" thread, but I thought I'd put them here too.

These are the same sims I always play with. I got sidetracked by some family issues and didn't play for about omgosh like 2 months, but I'm back with them in a new save. I just had to start them over since they were well into adulthood in my previous save and I really, really wanted John to experience the actor career in Get Famous, which I only got a few months back. So he's now a level 6 actor but only a 2 star celebrity, so it's going to be a while before he lays that tile on Starlight Boulevard!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    So ...

Their kids
    Kelly
    aQTE8fO.png

Can I ask where that hairstyle is from? That looks amazing.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited April 2021
    Jyotai wrote: »
    So ...

Their kids
    Kelly
    aQTE8fO.png

@Jyotai
    It's from Nifty Knitting.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    Vlad was lucky that was just a friendly spar...I wasn't expecting my sim to win at all :p . Also do you see how Geoffrey Landgraab is taking a peek at the two of them? He legit was scared he was going to be next xD

HEx0x0h.png

u1JQFIB.png

pjMm7sD.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    When I left off the last time Lawrence had developed a relationship with the nanny, Rachelle had found out
    and the marriage took a huge hit. The divorce option was present but Rachelle had 9 days left in adulthood
    and I figured there wouldn't be enough time to meet someone new and get married in time to have 2 more
    pregnancies. At least I thought there wouldn't be time.
    Hayden & his twin sister, Gloria, are teens now
    11vEUvm.png?1
    vKCvpXm.png?1
    Irene & Jack are children
    zvq4se3.png?1
    zC1Ru0n.png?1
    Kimberly & Logan are toddlers
    ZVJ6sTT.png?1
    rTUojjh.png?1
    Lawrence continues his affair with Saya, meeting with her often.
    sdG7A2D.png?1
    Neighbors have seen him in town.
    TIryeQ2.png?1
    ZJlPT7F.png?1
    But Rachelle isn't going to let this hold her back.
    HfHo4pO.png?1
    To my total surprise, she has connected with the mailman. They were immediately best friends.
    The chemistry was instant.

TgY6gpE.png?1

Is there a divorce in the future? Will there be more children for Rachelle?
    Will Lawrence reveal his twin daughters with Saya to his family?
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 847 Member
    So my simself, let's call her Jean, was taking a walk to cool off (mod) after a rando on the beach yelled at her for nothing when this happened.

vO9Ik0g.jpg

So she got pregnant on the honeymoon. Again. Sometimes woohoo er can have a totally wicked sense of timing. :wink:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    > @GlacierSnow said:
    > @marissim Weird. I play lots of aliens, and I've never seen this happen autonomously. I have seen the other alien powers (like empathize, and discover traits) used autonomously but not the erase memory one.
    >
    > Does she have the "goofball" trait? I think that interaction falls under the mischief category, and the devs just made those interactions more autonomous for goofball sims in the personality adjustments patch.

She has creative, romantic, and foodie. I mean, I will still take this over the endless get water spam haha. Lucky for me is that I had saved 5-10 minutes before, so I quickly reloaded before I made any mistakes.
  • Options
    S9mvfr6.png
    Can't say that looks too comfortable but Kimmer looks adorable.
    nNBnlvu.png
    And her boyfriend Scout here is a derp...but also cute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Jyotai wrote: »
    So ...

Their kids
    Kelly
    aQTE8fO.png

Yes what BookBear said ! I think EA has done well to start including more cultural items. I really love this hair
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Valentine's Day, isn't it wonderful?! Time to show the one you love, and the one you don't, your true emotions. <3
    Rachelle and Hinata Suzuki, aka the mailman, are getting serious. Isn't he cute?!
    He's so sweet with her, he autonomously gave her a flower. <3

Lu8jHrE.png?1
    oPVeQj8.png?1
    4H8GGB5.png?1

14KOhMp.png?1

I want a divorce!
    AviQGFI.png?1
    gihOLW1.png?1

No time to grieve. Lawrence moves to an apartment and immediately invites Saya and the twins over.

2Lr568u.png?1
    OzqI2IM.png?1
    And they elope.

<3 Sneak peak next post, don't be late! <3
    N9zX565.png?1
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited April 2021
    In between classes, studying and doing his homework, Erik still tended to his fans. He held concerts, as his agent was always securing them, (suffice it to say his dance card was always full). If he wasn't having professional pictures taken, mostly for the covers of fan-type magazines, he tried his best to get down to the Studios to lay down the tracks for another album. This night was no different. Five in the can, so to speak, he had ten more to go. Even before he could get out of the dorm, he suffered at the hands of another Sim, who pranked the toilet. His outercoat was drenched. Changing out of his favorite coat, Erik decided rather than getting mad, upon his return, he would get 'even'. He was just happy he had several overcoats, to spare.
    Meticulously, he choose the third stall, the one closer to the south side of the dorm.
    VPD8hpl.jpg
    Silently, he snickered. That should do it.
    verbAq9.jpg
    Since the girls, his sister, and the Golden triplets all took up residence on the south side, Erik felt obligated to warn his girlfriend.
    "You did what? Seriously, Erik?"
    R3jTNfg.jpg
    "I'm very annoyed with you right now."
    HgwXlRH.jpg
    "Why? I warned you, didn't I? Come on, Babe, don't be like that. What's that look for? Huh? I suppose it doesn't matter to you that I have already been victimized by such a prank."
    "Don't you understand, that knowing what I know, I now have to throw myself upon the grenade. I can't allow somebody else to suffer. It's me. I have to do it."
    "Babe … Ahhh."
    rshefho.jpg
    "Oh!" Kayleigh shrieked. "That's cold. So cold. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold."
    gEWIgXd.jpg
    "So not funny. When are you going to grow up?"

All for now. Thanks for reading. :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited April 2021

"Oh!" Kayleigh shrieked. "That's cold. So cold. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold."
    gEWIgXd.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading. :)

Not just cold, that's toilet water! :D:s
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Rachelle was excited for Valentines Day and a date with Hinata, so she could express her feelings for him.
    This relationship was different from the first. She knew Hinata really cared about her, it wasn't all about himself.
    She wasn't a silly girl, fresh out of college anymore, in love with an immature, curly haired boy. Hinata was a grownup.
    h07oR4c.png?1
    0rJpJPE.png?1
    She knew it was time to make this move.
    d79OigG.png?1
    The day finally arrived. They were so excited.
    ccI0Hjf.png?1
    With all her children present they said, "I do."
    Nol1wD7.png?1
    6TodO4P.png?1
    Rachelle had found her knight in shining armor.
    iGrpJJm.png?1
    sP3GMx5.png?1
    Wmx2m0k.png?1

Gloria & Hayden became young adults and moved out.
    Irene & Jack became teens.

mnDlIcJ.png?1
    chPO0RZ.png?1

Honey, you know what that means!
    xa8RCF6.png?1
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    dR6yBwK.png
    I really love Mitzy and Kaiden together, they are just so pretty. I don't remember using Kaiden much but Mitzy is fairly old I made her a little while after get to work came out she was my usual business owner and for whatever reason she was always unlucky in love the only time it worked out was some time later when she ended up with Diego Lobo but I married them in cas and it seems to be fine. I'm sure they met online she doesn't 'date'
    TnDz3ZK.png
    After all she is woman hear her roar, she makes him swoon and will have no different while also teasing until she gets what she wants, I made her a lawyer and before she's too busy and they have kids she wants to see the world. Poor Kaiden is all for it..."poor" :smiley:
    ZDCUMI5.png
    their first vacation home isn't much but they will only be in town a couple days hardly matters.

I spent time digging up some builds for them to visit and I have to drop in some more it's odd not immediately having children so I put in some families for that ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Life in Rachelle's house rolls on. Hinata has moved from mailman to the Scientist career...don't ask.
    Rachelle brought home her mom's university graduation picture and the pictures of all her siblings, from her childhood home,
    so they're not lost. I gave Rachelle's house a little furniture and paint update, out with the old, in with the new.
    The couple gave birth to twins and young adults moved out.

2xYfwnY.png?1
    Ten kids have moved out, including Irene & Jack.
    1sRYj01.png?1
    eaZGCb6.png?1
    Hinata is a rookie at the lab.
    8NULv8W.png?1
    They welcome Matthew & Noah.
    mRFot9h.png?1
    cAhLNRs.png?1
    Toddlers, Kimberly & Logan, grew to child age.
    m1hyiKo.png?1
    xrGxPpK.png?1

Should I build them a new house? I feel like the new marriage should have a different house.
    But I'm too lazy to start building again.
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Joselyn Wasilevsky autonomously began a snowball fight with one of her fellow club members during a club party at the Blue Velvet, Willow Creek. She has crafted a fixerbot to maintain her home, which comes in handy for when her goofball friend visits and clogs the 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    Threw a toddler play date in my game today, most of the toddlers were dressed normally but one girl came as a Christmas tree

04-29-21-12-29-21-PM.png

I don't think she was very happy to be a Christmas tree

04-29-21-3-42-04-PM.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    @Onverser That embarrassing moment when you realize the invitation did not say costume party...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top