Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Lyrie aw Ro is so cute and I love that basketball he's playing with also the futon next to him ha.
    rDOa1WH.png
    Kinda feels like the look of instant regret.
    0qMbyhu.png
    Maxwell, no longer just Max has turned into a sweet little gentleman I almost forgot his big day.
    anNzqhh.png
    When Anaya started making his birthday cake his brother decided to stop eating to set the table for them.
    bslvkoq.png
    Isn't he adorable?
    7wsKnTa.png
    He doesn't mind sharing a bedroom with his younger brother they have four toddler siblings so space is limited....may have to move and that would be awful this really has become their house since the last time it was adopted when I used to 'abduct' other's sims and I turned a popular playboy into a family man. Fun times lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    edited April 2021
    mlnov39 wrote: »

There's room for two more in the house, as Rachelle breaks the news to Lawrence.
    kx9FqW8.png?1

@mlnov39 This picture cracks me up. :joy: He's like "Don't we have enough of these? How many do you need?"
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Amethyst was in a flirty mood. But Kip was too busy live-streaming a video game to notice.

208-Game-is-going-well-for-Kip.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »

There's room for two more in the house, as Rachelle breaks the news to Lawrence.
    kx9FqW8.png?1

@mlnov39 This picture cracks me up. :joy: He's like "Don't we have enough of these? How many do you need?"

Yup, 8 kids & counting, for a man who hates children, he's one of the best dads I've had.
    But recently he found a penpal. ;)

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Here is the link, it three to the public now: https://pandasamacc.tumblr.com/
    I love Max he is adorable~ How sweet of his ghosty brother~

A lot happened in my game! Still playing my NSB challenge~

Ro had to grow up!

They sang him happy birthday and he blew out his candles~
    51131342990_6acd5af260_k.jpg
    51130444348_b78d242700_k.jpg

Not a proper face pic of him yet but MCC has a new feature with the last update. If you go on the computer and click Tuner then behaviors it allows your children to do some more socials and feed and change the diapers!~ Animations are off, but still this is awesome~

Anyways this is Ronan making silly faces at er one of the twins, I think Indigo though, not Violet.
    51130444358_43512a6f38_k.jpg

More
    The twins grew up!

Indigo rolled wild she is in the overalls. I flipped a coin when they were babies so she is the heir for Gen Plum~

Her twin Violet rolled mute (CC trait I forgot I had :O)

She also inherited her mommy's gray/black hair.
    51130579859_e7bdf43cd7_k.jpg

They are pretty sweet a handful but can't expect less from twins.
    51130579124_4ca6b31b5d_k.jpg
    51130232231_864fa7f26d_k.jpg
    51130232671_38c1ff6965_k.jpg

Dove and Harlow needed a break and some rekindleling time, so off to the Romantic Festival they went~

I was waiting and waiting for MCC to do its autonomous proposal magic and it did!
    51130578059_3f6687408d_k.jpg
    51130231661_9c653e5ad8_k.jpg
    51130442993_ea8bcdb59c_k.jpg
    51130442628_3d442b92b0_k.jpg

Aaaaaah peace in the house naptime~
    51131341360_a328192ae1_k.jpg

Current Family Portrait~ :)
    51130579804_355cb8ccee_k.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2021
    Idk what it is about this game but every single time I've restarted my Cole save(this time I decided to continue the legacy I had before the toddler update) my game would throw twins into the family! Well, why would this reboot be any different? Here are Ryan and Katherine Cole's grandchildren in birth order:
    Rebekah Covington (teen) - Madison Cole-Brett Covington
    Ryan* Covington (child) - Madison Cole-Brett Covington
    Tristan Cole** - Ryder Cole and Karsyn Hathaway
    Raegan Cole** - Ryder Cole and Karsyn Hathaway
    Logan Cole** - Ryder Cole and Karsyn Hathaway
    Lyndon Cole** - Ryder Cole and Karsyn Hathaway

* - First name carried on
    ** - Twins

Tristan and Rae will be toddlers when I play again and I paused Karsyn's pregnancy until after the twins have been toddlers for two or three days.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Elderberrys lost both their cat and their dog to old age.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I was playing my family today when Fallon was invited over by her older sister.
    It was a good chance to meet her sister's newly adopted toddler. But when my sim arrived
    she found this.

cYa0kLX.png?1
    IvjiTeK.png?1
    The toddler stayed that way throughout the whole visit. Stuck in front of the elevator.

Also, I have grilled fruit stuck on the floor in the middle of the kitchen, can't move.
    Can't use the hammer to delete, moveobjects is not working, nor can I get someone to move it.
    I can't put it into the family inventory either.

I don't use CC or Mods
    PnEwJJx.png?1

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Lyrie thanks for the link I'll have to download when I'm not in game such a cute family I wish kids could help out more just as a part of the game ha.

Just real quick Joey and Angela cause it was fun times.
    LcQEoSQ.png
    Angela came home after a long day at work to find that Joey was tired of waiting.

"So....ready to get hitched." she could laugh and cry he was the best of the worst..in the most loving way.

"Wait I need...a shower and my dress."

"Tick tock missy."
    bEdGdWq.png
    x7Wutaw.png
    4rDG3mr.png
    G3PSPWc.png
    <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    marissimmarissim Posts: 55 Member
    My main Sim right now is an alien. She is married. She got asked out on a date, and erased her husband memory (She did it on her own.)
    They even have a kid together, and now he doesn't even know her...
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 847 Member
    My sim won his first Starlight Accolade. I'm so proud. :#
    zt2xxgS.jpg
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    So here's an update on Rachelle's family. When I left off the last time Rachelle had announced the 5th pregnancy, which
    ended up being twins, what else is new?! She and Lawrence have 10 children now.
    Welcome Irene and Jack
    Lh4igBq.png?1
    toGvcid.png?1
    Gloria and Hayden are children now, disregard Gloria's clothes, I didn't get a pic after I fixed her up
    zJwYLtL.png?2
    XaaeslO.png?1
    And Elizabeth & Fallon moved out.
    HqS2505.png?1

Now here's the problem, every time I chose "have a baby" this happened.
    Autonomously!

lT4iGBp.png?1
    69p1kZO.png?1
    Lawrence would have a fit and the baby woo hoo option would disappear! I didn't know this could happen.
    And because the nanny was there a lot they became good friends. Then she called him and asked him on a date!

FIUoZ4z.png?1
    Well, I purposely set him up to be caught red handed.
    mefReq0.png?1
    Pi3deSJ.png?1

But Rachelle had already gotten what she wanted. How, you ask? The baby woo hoo didn't work when she asked 5 times,
    but it worked when he asked. ;)
    Welcome Kimberly & Logan

b]Side note, the nanny might have a surprise for Lawrence, also. :D

I don't know what's going to happen in the future, the marriage is not that great right now.
    Do they separate or continue together for the kids?

• Options
    Tiberius Landgraab III, the great-great-grandson of Malcolm Landgraab, aged up to child.

Tiberius Landgraab III

Sx8ydwU.png
  • Options
    marissim wrote: »
    My main Sim right now is an alien. She is married. She got asked out on a date, and erased her husband memory (She did it on her own.)
    They even have a kid together, and now he doesn't even know her...

I didn't even realize they could do that autonomously! :fearful: None of my aliens ever have.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    @mlnov39 I'm really enjoying your story! I love the angry painting :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Got Cassandra her fine arts degree AND managed to finish off her music aspiration. Turns out mentoring is slightly easier when you have roommates who keep on playing the violin all the time. :P She also managed to get 3 stars of fame by simply renewing her lisenced songs and playing in public, and selling those art club paintings. I've set her up in 320 Medina Studios and converted the second bedroom into a music room.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited April 2021
    So, I made some new Sims, except for Bella in the pic, for my new toddler and baby gameplay. I also remodeled several homes to prepare for this.

Meet the families.
    Married.jpg

They all live in the same neighborhood because they want to be close for family visits. I moved everyone into their own homes and visited each house to make sure they are assigned to their own beds and they have careers.
    Neighborhood.jpg

At Dorian and Jasmine's house, toddler skill building was the task for the day. First, I watched the two tots wobble around until they finally reached level 2. Potty training and teaching them to talk was both frustrating and rewarding for their parents. Now that they are up and running, I'm off to my main family.
    Learning-how-to-talk.jpg

This is the main family I'll be playing--Denton and Bella. My plan is for them to have two sets of triplets--3 girls and 3 boys. :# Not sure how I'll survive; yet here we go.

Let's take a peek inside their home. It's a two story house. This is the first floor.
    Toddler-House-1st-floor.jpg

And here is the second floor.
    Toddler-House.jpg

They have no skills, so I'll be building them up and enjoying life before they start making babies. Denton just got hired in the tech field while Bella enjoys volunteering and taking care of their home.
    Denton-Bella.jpg

This is a big house so they hired a maid. Bella is watching the cooking show while learning how to knit.
    Denton-Bella-skill-building.jpg

Denton's mom dropped by with a house warming gift. She's so happy that Denton and Bella will be giving her more grandbabies.
    Mom.jpg

When it involves playing with three or more toddlers, this image shows how I always feel in the beginning--hopeful with the belief that this time I can do this.
    Denton-Bella-Close-up.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    So, I made some new Sims, except for Bella in the pic, for my new toddler and baby gameplay. I also remodeled several homes to prepare for this.

Meet the families.
    Married.jpg

These are Dorian and Jasmine's kids, Tania and Tanner. First, I watched the two tots wobble around until they finally reached level 2. Potty training and teaching them to talk was both frustrating and rewarding for their parents. Now that they are up and running, I'm off to my main family.
    Dorian-Jasmine-s-Kids.jpg

Learning-how-to-talk.jpg

This is the main family I'll be playing--Denton and Bella. My plan is for them to have two sets of triplets--3 girls and 3 boys. :# Not sure how I'll survive; yet here we go.

Your family is beautiful! The children are so cute!
  • Options
    @mlnov39 I'm really enjoying your story! I love the angry painting :lol:

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited April 2021
    The Golden Triplets, Astrid, Sandi and Kayleigh, all aged up to YA on the same date as Brianna Cantrell did. This prompted plans once they learned all had been accepted to Britechester-U. Joseph and Louise had already convinced their four to stay in the same dorm, so that the brothers could protect their sister. And the Goldens were only too happy to have the Cantrell boys there, too. Likewise to keep an eye on their three girls. "It's a good thing we're triplets, else we'd be an only child," Astrid summed it up on day. Joey just smiled. He had an enormous crush on Astrid. Of the three she was the most outgoing, avant-garde type personality, which was a good balance to his reserved side.
    One evening while the others were busy studying, Joey found himself alone with Astrid. She had just listened to his practice presentation, and made some helpful remarks about it which he decided he would incorporate when he gave his final presentation. That's when he noticed they were alone in the foyer near the elevator. "Hey, Astrid, thanks for the feedback. That's very useful to me. I'm not comfortable in crowds, unlike my older brother who seems to feed off of an audience."
    "Erik is just so cute, and very expressive, especially when he tells such outrageous stories. He really puts himself into it. He would make a superb actor. Me? I like the quiet type."
    "Oh, yeah? I'll stop talking now."
    stPHbEx.jpg
    "Is that the best you can do?"
    "No, I mean, I'll give it another go, if you don't mind."
    ziGDuZ2.jpg
    "Joey, you're just too cute. I really like you."
    "You do?"
    "Yes, I do."

Erik learned early on, that if he had any hope of being alone at Britechester-U, he was deluding himself. No matter where he went on campus, the Paparazzi were sure to follow. I've become part of a nursery rhyme, he lamented. Only my name is not Mary and the Paparazzi aren't lambs.
    "Erik, do you mind telling me two things? One, how do you keep focused on your studies. One class after another. Nothing seems to phase you. Me? It all gets muddled in my head."
    uAd0qmg.jpg
    "Hm, what? Oh. I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm in my Study Box right now."
    "Study box, what on Earth is that?"
    "Well, I'm a guy and well, our brains aren't the same as a gal's. We don't have things buzzing about all over our heads. It's either the Left Brain or the Right brain for us. We can't do both at once. You see, we have a box for everything, and everything goes into it's own box. The boxes don't mix — at all."
    "Oh, I see. Well, not really. But the second thing I want to know is why are we sitting out here in the cold studying? I'm getting a crick in my neck."
    "Well, here, stand up. I can help you with that."
    BXaPjFk.jpg
    "Oh, you have magic hands."
    "Must be all the musical instruments I play."
    "Hm, must be. And we're out here, why?"
    "Well, I'll tell you. The other night when I thought I had finally found a less crowded place to study, which lasted for all of a minute — I got invaded. A bunch of Paparazzi were suddenly buzzing about snapping pictures left and right."
    1vL3nmu.jpg
    "But what about your Study Box?'
    "I got jarred right out of it."
    "So, you thought if we stayed out here, they wouldn't find you?"
    "Was worth a try."
    "I love you, Erik. Thanks for rubbing the kink out. Feels much better."
    CogOnQd.jpg
    "Happy to serve, milady."

When Erik arrived back at the dorm, true enough, the Paparazzi were right there waiting for him.
    "Can you tell me what your plans are once you earn your degree?"
    "Sure. I plan to keep working on my music. I'm seeking my Fine Arts degree."
    bnwjIg9.jpg
    "Good, good. You've always known just what your path is in life. Good luck."
    "Thanks."

"Daddy! So nice of you to drop by. I do know your office is way up there, so you didn't have to come far."
    "I just wanted to say I know something about Aaron and Sandi's future, that they don't even know yet. It's a glorious day. I love the snow!"
    xRb7RvI.jpg
    "Don't worry about Bree," Joseph said to Sandi. "She's always been a little on the exuberant side."
    "Only a little? Yes, I've noticed. She's delightful."

All for now, thanks for reading! :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    My sim's baby (finally) aged up!

04-25-21-11-20-32-PM.png
    04-25-21-11-21-06-PM.png

Took her into CAS to give her a makeover and this is her now!
    04-26-21-12-06-300-AM.png04-26-21-12-06-48-AM.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    Not sure at this point whether or not this is the story thread but I just wanted to share some screenshots of my game as I play with vampires and witches again.

YRYgq9I.png

ZY9H8a4.png

iV7mqfs.png

5CQxDNv.png

aj6lU11.png

Gspnnvy.png

rF7p1bi.png

BjpzoXl.png

EjgVb2H.png

wfnBEEZ.png

(Don't know what she did in that cauldron but it was enough to make them both pass out and curse her at the same time lol Didn't know sims could fail at making potions. Btw isn't Glimmerbrook beautiful? I wish it was a full world and not just 1 neighborhood, huuuugh.)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    So of course I had give Deja Vu a husband who is not only handsome, but a great father. So I created Jasiah. They have some really pretty kids as well:
    Deja Vu
    YKLOKrX.png
    Jasiah (He is a young adult btw I just enjoyed the silver hair look on him)
    vQDd5y9.png

Their kids
    Kelly
    aQTE8fO.png
    Aladdin
    uaRyu3K.png

CKxxKbI.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    One of my sims autonomously upgraded her daughter's bed.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I downloaded a few places for my game. I downloaded some malls, bookstores, and a couple haunted museums. I put them into my "Frozen" save file first. I usually us this file to test things out, before moving them into the other save files I have.
    Today, I was playing with my Elsa that was in the medical field, and the Anna that was a detective. Before I sent them to work, I had them check out the new mall I downloaded. They watched a dog movie, which Anna liked, and then a zombie movie, which both of them didn't like. They almost missed work, and since I wasn't clicked on Elsa, I wasn't able to go to work with her. The next day, was able to follow her to work, where she healed the children of the other Frozen families, and did some grunt work. She got promoted, because I followed her to work. Once done, I switched to another family in the same save file.
    I have one family made up of a teen Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff. Where they lived, I put in an outdoor mall for them to explore. I had them finish their homework, and let Kirstoff and Anna flirt a bit. Afterwards, I sent them to the outdoor mall. I was panning the camera around while they explored, and heard the Grim Reaper music. Kristoff had died by the Murphy Bed in the department store! Elsa tried to plead, which failed, and Anna was passed out on a couch. I quickly left the game without saving, and started from the save point I was last on. Thankfully, Kristoff didn't die a second time.
    Afterwards, I was checking out Animal Crossing type houses for my game, and downloaded a Marshal sim I found on the gallery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top