Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Today I tried out Bakie's "Unlocked and recolored rock climbing cliffs" mod. It makes it so you can place the rock-climbing cliffs from Snowy Escape on a lot in any world.

I'm not good at making it look natural yet :lol: but they work, and I'm so happy! This is my trial lot in Granite Falls.

Unlocked-rock-climbing-cliffs.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Now this is priceless. Samantha has to pee really bad, but almost everyone in the club is staring at her, so she can't go lol

4D3L0GJ.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    The club is in Strangerville....I didn't want her to have an accident, so I sent her to the Roswell's house to use their bathroom. She's never met them before, she simply used their bathroom and went right back to the club without saying a word to Ted or Meredith....

y3MTtcA.png
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I just bought Discover University, so I moved all five college students into the Pleasant sisters house and have been grinding away. Everyone got an A+ the first semester. I am almost finished with the second semester now and really wish it were over.

After this, I will just do one student at a time.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited April 2021
    It all started with a little girl's dream about Fairies.
    1-Dream.jpg

Lexie decided that the pretty Fairies would enjoy a story, so she performed a puppet show for them. How pleased Lexie was to see them clap and laugh heartily.
    1-Dream-2.jpg

She imaged that Fairies could easily put things together with fairy dust. Yet, she taught them how to build on her pego table anyway.
    1-Dream-3.jpg

One of the Fairies heard Lexie's tummy grumble, so she cooked blueberry pancakes.
    1-Dream-4-blueberry-pancakes.jpg

Lexie just knew she used special Fairy dust because the pancakes were not only yummy but they tickled her tongue all the way down to her tummy.
    Dream-about-Fairies.jpg

The gold Fairy tucked Lexie in bed and even kissed her on the check. Was it a dream, you tell me.
    Tucking-in-Bed.jpg

Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    It all started with a little girl's dream about Fairies.
    1-Dream.jpg

Lexie decided that the pretty Fairies would enjoy a story, so she performed a puppet show for them. And, they clapped and laughed heartily.
    1-Dream-2.jpg

She imaged that Fairies could easily put things together with fairy dust. Yet, she taught them how to build on her pego table anyway.
    1-Dream-3.jpg

One of the Fairies heard Lexie's tummy grumble, so she cooked blueberry pancakes.
    1-Dream-4-blueberry-pancakes.jpg

Lexie just knew she used special Fairy dust because the pancakes were not only yummy but they ticked her tongue all the way down to her tummy.
    Dream-about-Fairies.jpg

The gold Fairy tucked Lexie in bed and even kissed her on the check. Was a dream, you tell me.
    Tucking-in-Bed.jpg

Excellent, reads just like a Children's Book. Well done. That's the hardest genre of book out there. And it was delightful. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I just bought Discover University, so I moved all five college students into the Pleasant sisters house and have been grinding away. Everyone got an A+ the first semester. I am almost finished with the second semester now and really wish it were over.

After this, I will just do one student at a time.

I saw 5 and thought, poor you, it's not easy with one. :D

• Options
    I participated in this month's Blueprint Builds challenge today. I was doing it earlier, back about a year ago, but I skipped a bunch of months.

The challenge thread link: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968125/blueprint-builds/p1

My contribution this month, slideshow (with gallery link): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988809/serenity-point-glaciersnows-build-for-april-2021-blueprint-build-challenge#latest

BB18-T-01.jpg

BB18-T-02.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    awesomes out, I really like that cozy nook there @GlacierSnow

I had some pics sitting in my folder for like a month so uh here they are...
    TRPLKd3.png
    Leon and Anaya enjoying some time off for Llama day, their four tots are upstairs behaving so they focus on the big kids, I know Anaya is thrilled their last child was finally a girl.
    83kxpOA.png
    Life is good, Max doesn't even mind Jaques replacing him as his step mother is young enough to give him more children, Leon is the only father for him.
    K7rqA9f.png
    In my other legacy save Gen 5 Charlie was born into the Goth family, this family has multiple branches so I'll be using mcc to add relationship levels forever I wish testing cheats worked like it did in sims 3 where you could just click and drag cause everyone knew everyone born with a connection to their relationship panel or family whatever it was smooth. His older brother just brought his woman into the house reminding his grandmother her time is nearly up.
    Lc7rSc5.png
    In the same save his...technical relative if he married in the family Santa is trying to figure out how to make things work better with him and Charlie's distant mortal relative and it made for a nice pic.
    WTTkZtX.png
    Charlie's cousin something toddler person was also recently born but couldn't say I know his name...ha
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I've had sims live in apartment buildings and I've had several students who lived in dorms,
    but I've never seen this before!
    oZ0XjJP.png?1
    S0scQKl.png?1
    yPTNPW1.png?1

Also, I've already built my heirs new house and put it on the beautiful cliffs of Strangerville,
    but when she visited the site I remembered that her mother had opened the portal and exposed the
    motherplant. I moved the house to another town. :D
    UCMSFMi.png
    yOIVpJX.png?1
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    My vampire sim ate some cheese cake today. Then promptly decorated the sidewalk with it. I also made a new club. They sit around, eat baked beans and tell jokes. It's a hoot.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited April 2021
    My latest household lives in a starter home in Britechester. But I had Irving (and toddler Aura) buy the house and move in first. Then I added Bryna as a roommate separately by merging her "household" with the other. That way, Irving's household money (§22,000) bought the house and Bryna's §20,000 could be used for furnishings. I'm sneaky that way. ;)

I hadn't taken time to redecorate beyond the basics, so yesterday I tried to spiff up their home a bit. Still a starter home, but now it looks more colorful. :D
    y4m6G2RzVFk1_QaKv-AS_X7HKw02i9EnybAwhut7Pl6nPKDOZU4zZhoFHcIEHEF_nAByRp4mxH9u_-daGleSaFEWaUn3xE3skY583DSsJ5djbUjhO6AaICVuaBSdyDYjG3y_1rtE5qCtQbAS4KUdP4MbBfA4gKhj-NUyn9OzRtpeQnonuqzFzWPfC_t_FTMR5Mw?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m_XzSA_R9EXmyHMXnN4LR2I3gWiulILPtKaqWxtiysUyTFDeYQ4BamQ3ybGmyddaLi5njar3RsiEdMnMLNEhKkk23LDTHC8CQQtAWGZQV0K3yzb2HFNGWB9NiXbOsJZUoE4fpx5jOUKOcpi4ih2gn0EibkI-Om4jRw2UwbiPFypi8j4IZ-GSn4Y1M-SYpuQzT?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited April 2021
    I played out the storyline from Dr. Gluon's Hotel Challenge.

Basil Waters, the manager of the Red Bar Hotel, had to put an end to his business after a car crashed into the side of his hotel, completely destroying the dining area and unfortunately killing a few sims.
    psafXe1.png
    7KZIkI4.png

Basil moved on to running a cruise line of love, aimed at sparking romance between its guests.
    So far he has gotten Glubee and Glubae to get together.
    XGiiJy8.png
    8pF80x8.png
    Mfqjf1q.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Archaeologist Samuel Wiggins had been a skeleton for a while. He walked his dog Nelson and wished that his skeleton days were over already.
    laMSLXj.png

The next day it was finally over. He turned back into himself. :)

@Kimmer good thing he did. I'd be nervous about the way the doggie is checking out all those bones...

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Archaeologist Samuel Wiggins had been a skeleton for a while. He walked his dog Nelson and wished that his skeleton days were over already.
    laMSLXj.png

The next day it was finally over. He turned back into himself. :)

@Kimmer good thing he did. I'd be nervous about the way the doggie is checking out all those bones...

Lol, I didn't think of it that way, but now that you mentioned it... definitely a good thing that his skeleton days are over. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Today in my game. Rachelle went to meet her sister's triplets.
    JDRY6a7.png?1
    Then this happened
    dRrSDI3.png?1
    It kind of freaked Rachelle out
    NLaEIns.png?1
    Then she skipped over to her brother's house to meet his twins
    ON3N1KR.png?1
    Later she invited her twin sister to dinner. She was surprised to find her other sister there with her family.
    T8yQFAw.png?1
    Later her brother and his wife showed up too.
    htdK4dw.png?1
    Then her twin got up and started daydreaming
    HfJ4poo.png?1
    Her brother and sister in law starting kissing in the middle of the tables
    0E37kYB.png?1
    To top it off, there's an uninvited guest at Rachelle's table. An evil roommate from the dorm that's
    always mean to her. I thought, "I don't want to buy her dinner!"

Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Rachelle met this cutie at the dorm
    5FnWydc.png?1
    Turns out he was visiting his girlfriend
    The girl kept coming into the kitchen to check on him. She even gave him a hug and passionate kiss.
    I guess she was letting Rachelle know that he's her man. :D
    MJ7bTrz.png?1
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited April 2021
    Brianna Cantrell was growing increasingly frustrated with the males in her life. From her father right on down to Adrian. Even Spock managed to upset her one evening when he came over for a visit. Men, can't live with them, can't live without them. She often pondered that ancient axiom. Noting with her historical studies that at one time, many centuries ago, this was a true statement. She and Spock ended their evening on a good note, thankfully. They truly were Soul-Mates, in more ways than one. What had her down most recently was her 'pet' cow. Bossie, while not an actual animal, but rather an alien plant, was unruly. Not only did Bossie swallow her mother up whole, but just a short time later it also did the same to Joey. Joey out of all her brothers was the most amenable toward Bossie. Not so much anymore. Especially, when Bossie decided to sample Joey again. There was a rumor going about the house that Bossie best watch out. Murder was in the air. This ticked Brianna off the most.
    lErGX1F.jpg
    "I just think we could make some good steaks out of it," Joey said. "Um, um, um, Barbeque ribs."
    "Ribs, hah, there are none to be had. The plant has a cow-shaped head, but the rest is stalk." Brianna scoffed.
    5CP4585.jpg
    "Hey, great Lent is coming up. There's enough stalk, as you put it," Erik said, "to feed all of us. I wonder if the stalk is anything like grilled broccoli?"
    "Probably more like the stalky end of asparagus," Aaron chimed in.
    "Enough, already. Geez, guys that's my pet you're talking about."
    "Maybe we should uproot it and boil it out in the natural hot spring outside."

Thankfully nothing untoward happened to Bossie while they were all at school. She rushed in to make certain.
    When they all walked into the front door, they could hear the sound of their mother vacuuming the floor.
    oZcn14d.jpg
    "Hi, kids, how was your school day?"
    Once her mother shut off the vacuum, Brianna detected the chime from the washing machine. "I'll put the clothes into the dryer, Mom"
    "Oh, thank you, dear."
    "Oh, oh, dear. Help … Ahhhh somebody help!"
    K3twFRv.jpg
    Aaron and Joseph made it into the laundry room, first. Fire extinguishers at the ready, they began to put out the fire.
    rGaRieH.jpg
    "I smell something burning," Erik said rushing into the room. 'Oh, God, no!" Erik grabbed the third fire extinguisher, praying for all he was worth as he pelted his sister with the liquified fire repellent."
    lPzdYOq.jpg
    Brianna was safe. Singed but safe. Okay, so maybe there's a reason I was surrounded by males. she thought, grateful for their timely assistance. by the time their mother got into the room, it was all over.
    08QOODZ.jpg
    "Hm, I feel a song coming on," Erik said. "I guess I'm handier than I thought."
    cyNlUYl.jpg
    "This will make a great update for my profile, too."
    cqntF8g.jpg
    "Wasn't exactly a one-Sim Show, there, brother," Aaron chided. "Sometimes, you're insufferable, you know?"
    "I'm going to go take a shower, if none of you minds. Oh, and thank you for saving me. Too bad you couldn't save the clothes or the new dryer, though."
    "I feel a song coming on, too. How do you solve a problem like my brothers? They're pretty much like a Cowplant out-of-control —"
    vByzoFS.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    Photography, romance, and dancing.

Irving is a self-employed photographer. He took several practice poses of Aura.
    y4mKikC3Kx2hbga2SxglEb5hpdl9B-peywhpapO0VLO7soBst4Fs6ciz1xXy4e2ZjPweEr9qY4e8Lzua8OgNCw7WA1omRZ3Na03Vd8hdeZuTVkOEVnUww5qevYc5WIfoWRLZekh2THSEJuvuC2ZhvPSvRihkaNpQ1jcZkKSOBgRO-Kb0T1R3HcvWwmKDMkxoyr4?width=612&height=199&cropmode=none
    Bryna is a freelance writer. She read romantic poetry to Irving and asked him to be her boyfriend.
    y4mS1FJfty9-QpTlt3mmx_RASiP9dd6gGeq5JX3Zyl0TuF8XD5rI_UEh319zIlxvdNE1IBEr_teXo8pWonSO4sBR1TKC5G5EyP4kXkp9xdxn8LM6tMtgsa43TwfKyEC9Ph69DmyUaL8w3sVImur8h-vGIR2FXu27N7DsF_acM4xMivxGGfAWl9r7RIV4BfYBTQ6?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m5oaZZJ4vRmPQ66b0kKiIzNyNVJdLJN2TwiUgHK--lUjAtbO80eRdszLKPbSUc0D43NvTEbQKG_K1MueshmdK29b5wCnQcalMnabLovm8PQ__J9tZ-yixCx7x8qgenBF_9d13IXga1YuSJCZhVhOZNPb7Odki-FbkV-3No5Xnh4pox_HbhyopReLZYj8uX_qC?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m-pIRZrzzIYMzBslOgETEqU7HET2ejV68gjTx20oKLwpZscG_GEOK3iqKCE6OcyWPnVKnxwM_xXxrS_tJRcAN-9CBeLqdLko_Bqnm4ZB2WCiEl3yZYoSuc6idrnNuIrCehB5gdPJqvnCmeTVR96GETH4WQIrUOpWSq5JvPk-KYrLo16S_JXKE2anawy2zcgO5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    They only had bunk beds in the house, so their first woohoo was in the shower!
    y4mYFhZX5h8qaMpoatVLMHPSigl3oJP6ZTr9hH3Qm6DnGkm-NcSw13nFwo34eAVC2CiKXjo7z9OuE7Yhule_TXRtgLZluRlw1G-q5VR4xbs-mTR4576vjFiXDCBRnjl-mv3AmN1yArTr3vVt9u_vfVHMGFyfZ9NRuk5S_XMHk1MSLBmenNdtlcsgrBM-qrBr3VR?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    All set now with a new double bed.
    y4mKKsEOy55wFTn2IZ9TeM81O5lIkno9jBp3IH12hkb4iawcAvIXUC5RPISyL3jEkcrzAhSiClYjmsHywdY5fIpH3AgYwVcdIUfHDgitzyU1eMNfGco227qZpp6L5vi5YXbXGg12GRCRtWw0-qsakfNP7k7UuuHS-P4E--2h0qd3BFJHKnBZucI4mVHPjP6G-hn?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dancing to Batuu music.
    y4m_PGfvLuVlAoYMYAYhaF3MpTintqlyjUpwcP67w-vPd-8tuSP5FRaxoUNMF7_XlO7xqszENLONACX27WTBoziV2ReroM8e3Jgb0An6sk3Jjl5FsfaVoFMiDjUCgPUSxQuTBo2sK0MMug5ncGJ440FJUl2xVZK-5ai37ElAKLBwX0pIISifkOtrkmN97sS5y4M?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    Rachelle has graduated from University!
    usazHqL.png?1
    ivlBOtc.png?1

Is this Rachelle's future spouse?
    0X3ewIE.png?1

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @lanlyn Bryna is adorable in that outfit.

RFhctiO.png
    So Jacques took his family out to celebrate Luna's birthday and I didn't notice that Leon had arrived with Anaya and Max, who now goes by Maxwell eagerly awaiting his own birthday. Leon stood there to sneer at Jacques for a while before he joined his wife and son, they all avoided one another though Luna and their brother wouldn't say so to their father they were glad to see how happy he was.
    E9KZZOL.png
    She immediately wanted to celebrate her big day by finally going after Malcolm who has several children but none of them are particularly suitable for being an heir he's not much older than her in this save so while all of them are newborns he just decided. After she put out the fire in his backyard things went nice and smooth.
    0GufYqW.png
    After I moved to Izzy's house and saw it was time to age up his son, when you move to long cause you've been in a save a while you forget about some of the side characters. Anyhow this is his room I liked how it came out.
    jggSz5J.png
    I guess Izzy and his wife are on a diet they didn't bother with Rory's cake but that's just more for him.
    YaSOVnW.png
    On a side note never noticed where they live there is that mural over there it's nice, they are also by the park so he can go play with other kids but uh...most of them just leave so I added him to a group instead.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    usazHqL.png?1
    ivlBOtc.png?1

0X3ewIE.png?1

Congratulations! I am so looking forward to that day.

Today I took a break from my University Sims and built this house with Deligracy. It is very similar to her tutorial, but I made a few changes. It is only the second house I built ever.

TPnhKqM.png
    M7BPheJ.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    telemwill wrote: »
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    usazHqL.png?1
    ivlBOtc.png?1

0X3ewIE.png?1

Congratulations! I am so looking forward to that day.

Today I took a break from my University Sims and built this house with Deligracy. It is very similar to her tutorial, but I made a few changes. It is only the second house I built ever.

TPnhKqM.png
    M7BPheJ.png

Thank you so much! It's a lot of work but the time goes quickly, you'll be there before you know it.

Love your house!
  • Options
    It was a dark and stormy afternoon...

01-storm.jpg

And this dog just ran into Greg and Jason's house.

02-Blue-visits.jpg

She seemed very friendly, and I was hoping they could adopt her. I'd just been toying with idea of letting them get a dog earlier in this session.

03-She-s-friendly.jpg

But turns out, she belongs to the Delgato family, so Jason took her home.

04-Taking-Blue-home.jpg

This is how he found out that there is another family in Brindleton Bay with a girl the same age as Siren and Ember. So I see play-dates in their future...

05-Meeting-Evie.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today I played my "Frozen" save file. It is a file where I made different versions of Frozen from canon, semi-canon, AU (mostly), and one genderbend. I threw in a version of another family in there as well that I call the Smiths, so it isn't all Frozen.
    Anyway, I have some full families, with most of my families just being Elsa and Anna, with some pets, or by themselves. In one family, Anna is a police officer and Elsa is a doctor. It actually took me a bit to find them, because I have two of them in Batuu, two of them exploring Outdoor Retreat, and a couple others doing various things. I have them spread out between all the worlds. I did eventually find them!
    I started off with Elsa, and she was in the Magic Realm where all my other Elsa Sims seemed to have gathered, and chatted with them. Elsa had another two days to start her work, so I switched to Anna who needed to go to work one more time to get promoted. So, I switched to her. Also, for them, I moved in some pets that were from a breeding experiment between a Link Wolf and a Kitsune fox, and they were the grandchildren of the pairing. They were two big dogs, Yokai and Kurama, and a small fox sized pet named Inari.
    I followed Anna to work, where she went on a patrol, and met with the citizens. She stopped a fight between an Anna and an NPC, since the NPC started the fight, and beat up the Anna, he was the one given the citation. She then had to find a suspect, and arrest them. She arrested a suspect, but was never told if she got the right one or not.
    When Anna got home, she went to bed, while Elsa was still active. Her career would start in the day, so I had her spend time with Kurama. When she was going to take him for a walk, a vampire arrived at their home. She was a teen named Hildagarde, who was the daughter of a Vampire Elsa and Caleb. Elsa and Hildagarde hit it off, and Hildagarde stayed while Elsa walked Kurama, and then cam eback to talk to her. Elsa made some vampire puns, and about vampire life, which Hildagarde didn't like. She was still friendly with Elsa, though. When the early morning came, Hildagarde left.
    Elsa started work the next day, and I followed her for work, while Anna went off on her own. Elsa was still an itern, so her stuff was mostly just getting bed made, and cleaning up messes. She met a few of her coworkers and patients, one patient was one of Anna and Kristoff's daughters from another family. She did a decent job, and went home. She fell asleep after work, and her sister got off two hours later.
    Hildagarde came back that night, and met Anna, who scared her, but Hildagarde was able to scare her as well. Elsa hit it off with Kurama, and was able to bind him as her familiar. After becoming her familiar, Kurama had sparkles shooting off of him, and trailing him every time he moved. Shortly after that, another Elsa invited the current Elsa to a duel. The current Elsa accepted, and they went to the magic realm. Elsa summoned Kurama to go with her. Both Elsa's had a duel and current Elsa lost. The other Elsa cheered, and got on her broom, which she almost fell off. Current Elsa went home with Kurama, and that is where I ended my game play for the day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top