Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Bryna knitted Aura a sleepy time beanie.
    y4mvjz72o6PXNxW5W39_G8Q1XxOtf7i8-MALgV5lT8Awhgx_y8-rLRFYh3EXoAtbWX9c4iu2O5gju2Ypm0RlsHY0WGD6TvSM1xClpvvC2kRtzyMuunkdf3UVEvw-5b_WVL4PNjDD_WFZqjKxiJRgd8EBdYoRXNA-pMvT5vuHHS8SswoWGJdzSOYePiwWQooQdD1?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Plumboomba dancing with the TV exercise video.
    y4mH73GDIRe2CCnU7QcoqDZOeUKrbKid6IVrQz1xZsrNmKz3YyLEW1fA5rpKJtbOUzEqHv4PZ210MnRgOdZE6tIvYhbXjmSDUdVUGgGP_qFSpmwHtZt4poEa48F8d06LrynV3-quja__boktmK5CdDpq0CbmTG9b4ll5ZlNbSWhIybIF1n1VtiLxY7yv37Gk8GT?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m5WdzOjGYF4oaX-PPDEhUbCeJbNSiaAgF4x8ZDA9ITMqhArZdRzBLBzkUQhEpqikTN3sWw8IoPpbMXzTTvH64ArB_XRFlJ-Qp1dA8XLLoTajzvK9WwISDI9C4n1ADOrK-OGThG-YHdpxT4_Ljof_S1BW91Z8UFNwYuwM5Ku3IAkbDE5nGldXzCMk3tnb4-ODm?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mXbg5yE-XzwVEl_ZF7wqeDiG4Gv_HLCAs9z2dFis_6aBhf_E1yR1xOFmi7LO-cuHC0osunkfvG1p5ViDKwlD1jSHFuxzr3amEzzvEeAaK_hZkG8xWsvNxSXI3OaUxPklVr81t6qhMQwTvdPZ0D7-vK3blR_Lo5vUKPQKx1pFJyYuP7myxS9JYoJjdWquUChwM?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Irving thought it was a perfect day for jogging.
    y4mucWTBZhOEhqqtm_XSzp0826LfzAPugzf6OP9lkI_hMiwboKt0zsI0eKEErK9gGMraJLyH2Ck53hZQRCYY8B9nN1xYCB4RaIs8p-ihttNP-l7pQBjeXnz1fYus6B3jvSaDsVJVqf2QuWiWjdFtqkWVvR8o0JeVnUCymaFvDPMiYGVYqXfs4gdv-hFRsQRXjWW?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Daddy-Daughter time.
    y4mEz3XVmZtFyRQdGWo57WzcGt7GbvTz7mSTOgw0x0w8elpo40WsTBk9lhdbssuESdt6-qCVvrlOWBiXAv7sJb8cRCZBls198xgg6xNkbgS6Zqxm1O7jTMi6FKsD_WL4KNP6Z1KfA3WQ_EHo5rDe14oPCTNxh7MP8sYu6LL2qLsOPgW7R-XZYamCjnlWbQ-QbVF?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    Rachelle has graduated and bought a house.
    roj9XwC.png?1
    Time to go on dates
    The Library

lYDWAAe.png
    Valentine's Day
    RPUddd3.png?1
    Cutie at a bar
    KQc1Nnw.png?1
    Make that two cuties
    Jmuhj0d.png?1
    Or a passing neighbor
    tmPQQhC.png?1
    Who will the ONE be?

In the meantime, Rachelle will continue the job her mother began.
    She got her mother's hazmat suit and key card. She wasn't expecting this!

jbNBRoh.png?1
    KNLLti4.png
    e9qmAIl.png?1
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Timothy Gregory (active, hot-headed, loves outdoors) has a new love interest in Danielle McGregor (clumsy, geek, hot-headed) but as they both share the hot-headed trait, will they tear each other apart?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited April 2021
    The school day had been rough, Erik's homework was missing a page. He was so determined to make that early call to the Studios of Sim Teen Magazine for that photoshoot his Agent, Samuel Simms obligated him for, that he grabbed his packet as he raced out of the door, never realizing that tearing sound he heard was the last page breaking off from the others. He'd blame it on the dog if they had one … maybe the Cowplant ate it? No, he would simply promise to bring in the missing page tomorrow. Besides, Erik knew deep down inside he was a lousy liar. Yet, the day just kept getting worse. When he got home, was when he remembered he had another concert, just an hour away. Already it was just after three o'clock. Wouldn't do to simply not show up. And so, with a very heavy sigh, the young Rock Star again, raced out of the house.
    Once in the limousine, he was nearly there when he realized he'd forgotten all about the Term Paper that was due. The one he had yet to start. Exhausted, frustrated, Erik got onto the stage at the Shangri-La Lounge. That's when it all came bubbling forth. I can't do this. I can't keep up this pace. Something has to give.
    Suddenly, he heard an anguished, primordial shout and then realized it came from within himself.
    tvTUjhM.jpg
    And then, inexplicably, he burst into tears.
    BCMU8qV.jpg
    Recovering, he took up the microphone, saying, "Please forgive my outburst. I just realized I have a Term Paper due. I can't afford to fail this class. But, I'm here not there. Nothing I can do about it now, so on with the Show. This one is from my newest album. I hope you like it."
    OLUbkfx.jpg
    Sensing he needed support, one of the Paparazzi joined him on the stage, trying his best to distract him. Erik quickly realized he was on very shaky ground. Of all things to give he never dreamed it would be himself. He prayed he wouldn't come completely unglued. He could see the headlines, now. Rock Star Suffers Major Melt Down, Sanitarium Made Permanent Address Of all nights, this was when he should have summoned his "Squad". Sorry that he didn't. But grateful for the Paparazzi for their unflagging support. He did his best to smile.
    NuP676M.jpg
    Next thing Erik knew another Fan was on the stage. One of his Obsessed fans, as he noticed out of the corner of his teary eye.
    MC1NQvp.jpg

After a long night of working, Erik made certain to pack that missing page into his notebook, as he printed out the now finished Term Paper. He hoped he had edited it thoroughly enough, fixing whatever typos, spelling mishaps and content just so. He couldn't afford to fail this class. He somehow managed, by the grace of all that was Holy, to finish the regular homework he felt increasingly saddled with. Extra credit done. Check. Weary, he heard the sounds of weeping. He rushed into his baby brother's room. Adrian was beside himself.
    "Adri, hey what's wrong little Buddy. I know you're not happy about the four of us going off to Uni soon. But, look at it this way, you get all of Mom and Dad's undivided attention. Not only that, but I will personally invite you to the campus to hang out, upon occasion."
    BSOszuv.jpg
    "I appreciate that, really I do and you better not renege on the offer. But, I'm going to get teased unmercifully today. It's all over the news that you had a meltdown on stage last night. They have pictures of you weeping like a little girl. How could you do that to me? How?"
    Erik just shrugged, hoping Kayleigh wasn't equally upset with him. "I'm sorry, I don't really know why I cracked up like that. I promise, I won't allow it to happen again. So nice that you're such a rock of compassion, little brother."

To his delight Kayleigh agreed to go out on a date, despite the 'bad press'. This is why I love you so much. He chose a place that was off the beaten path, hoping for a bit of privacy. I should know better, by now.
    "Oh, what's this place? I've never seen it before and just where are we?"
    "Val's Bar and Grille. It's in Magnolia Promenade."
    "The clothing district? How odd."
    "Not really. Employees need to eat, too. Besides, it brings shoppers to the District. It's a nice place, full of atmosphere. Think 18th century. I believe you'll like it." They no sooner took their seats when Kayleigh exclaimed,
    "Oh, don't tell me."
    "What, is that your parents?"
    "Yes. Why can't they just let me go on a date? I'm not a baby and it's not like they don't know you or anything. What is their trip?"
    "Maybe because you're out with a Rock Star who lost it at his concert less than twenty-four hours ago? You don't suppose they think I'm unstable or anything do you? I promise you, I'm not. Things just stacked up a bit too high for me, is all."
    rfXU8pN.jpg
    "Did you break a nail, or something? I know I lose it when I break a nail."
    5YADDBo.jpg
    "You're just too sweet for words, Kay-Kay."
    Finally, her parents left. But Erik and Kayleigh were not allowed much privacy, as he had hoped. "What, now," Erik said, as he answered his phone, trying to figure out what else he forgot.
    MFSzlIr.png
    "Sorry," he looked at Kayleigh his eyes imploring her understanding.
    She reached over and put her hand over his free hand. "Try not to beat yourself up so much. It's all right. I'm having a good time, I promise you. It's enough for me just to be in your company." As soon as Erik returned the phone to his pocket, yet other interruption occurred. Unbelievable.
    "Hi, you're Erik Cantrell. You have the prettiest, light blue eyes I have ever seen. Even more so in person. I do hope you're feeling better. For what it's worth, I forgot about my Term paper, too. Got grounded for a week by my parents. Got out just in time to see you in concert last night. May I have your autograph, please?"
    CjTVnP7.jpg
    When he hesitated, Kayleigh just smiled. "Go on, she asked so very politely and I could tell she didn't wish to intrude. I don't mind."
    "Kay-Kay, you're the best. I love you."

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Yesterday I got Rachelle to call Lawrence over and confess her feelings for him.
    After going on several dates with other guys, she missed him. But does she really know him?
    SdKsrda.png?1
    The next day she decided to propose and he accepted.
    KdRvJ96.png?1
    They said I do in front of their families and friends.
    CtEZtDx.png?1
    tV6v3vh.png?1
    And had a very nice celebration
    J4jghlo.png?1
    Tradition dictates that the couple has a dance battle.
    Kjozjoo.png
    And mingle with the guests
    7nKqAww.png?1
    Everything went as planned.
    j8U7v7i.png?1
    Lets go home love. <3
    jjGZ0Es.png?1

I wondered later if Rachelle has rushed into this marriage.
    I found out, after he moved in, he's a Serial Romantic who hates children. :s
  • Options
    Mark Neely aged up to young adult and is bro, geek, outgoing. He left his evil mother and lives alone in Newcrest. He joined the Tech Guru career.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Life is moving along for Rachelle and Lawrence.
    Lawrence is pursuing a career in the spotlight, while Rachelle mourns two sisters.
    Xs2AKvu.png?1
    While delivering her sisters to the family cemetery she was able to reconnect with two other sisters and give them some news.
    8xO8i2D.png?1
    oS8qbf3.png?1
    Well Lawrence, you may dislike children but someone has to watch the twins while mom works.
    RIcWvlK.png?1
    sXJkmVE.png?1
    I'm looking forward to seeing how children affect a Sim that hates them.
    :D He doesn't know that this is a challenge and that he and his wife will have many children! :D
    Also, I've never played a Serial Romantic, looking forward to seeing what happens when female fans
    begin to approach Lawrence, a married man.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    So awesomes out I am learning to control my screenshot trigger finger...ehhh sorta.
    G6bdylh.png
    My selfsim and Vlad's grandson he looks more like a combo of us with his father don't see his mother at all lol.

TEIMp78.png
    Enjoying a moment with her granddaughter, she has no idea that Santa is giving up energy he could be spending to see her to keep her young, he knows his children will be fine but he can't just sit by and let them lose their mother.
    UtMJDVQ.png
    Preggo girls, Michelle is ready to be a mom and a big sister (again)
    mODqWpF.png
    Her man is thrilled to plan Thanksgiving and their wedding, he thought to add an addition that would be closed up would be nice, a way to keep Maranda and Johnny's memorial but keep the extra space they were going to need it. I don't know why fencing it off put it outside and made the roof come in but that was my fix meh.
    4aNhqo9.png
    The save is doing pretty well so long as I monitor who is having kids but thought I'd take a family I haven't played and drop them in, she's playing air guitar after spraying the monster for her son, maybe she'll be a Coyle family mother in law.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    So here are Abigail and Brooklyn, the first twin toddlers for Rachelle and Lawrence.
    IkS76tq.png?1
    4WtGSze.png?1
    Rachelle gave Lawrence some baby news, he wasn't happy. :D
    m1z2sA5.png?1
    3IHdet7.png?1
    The silly thing, though, is that this man who supposedly hates children, spends a lot of time with his kids.
    He autonomously teaches his son to talk and sits and conversates with them.

z3Ke0mQ.png?1
    sFEDI8q.png?1
    I was laughing because he went to potty train his daughter and she said no! He said she was disobedient. :D
    Maybe he hates other people's kids?

• Options
    Two sims aged up to teenager today...

John Lykke Jr. (art lover, kleptomaniac) is he going to become a notorious art thief?

JoB1vwu.png

Marcus Gregory (hot-headed, lazy) Brindleton Bay's next bad boy?

0vWGYGP.png

• Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    edited April 2021
    Yesterday was my first serious attempt playing a kleptomaniac, and I still haven't managed to burn myself out on the Rags to Riches thing, so ....

Initially I had to settle for desk/counter top lamps, ended up sleeping on some benches, but no one minded me using their toilets or grapping quick meals from their fridge. Using the shower in their home did seem to cross the line, just went to the gym for that.

Once I started using the library computers to up the Mischief skill via forum trolling his take from swiping improved quickly. Later he showed his appreciation to the library by stealing all the computers. Ungrateful son of a [Edit]

Soon he was walking away with ridiculously large and valuable things, like the piano from the museum and the Goths' full suit of armor. Not sure how someone can pocket a painting bigger than they are. It got boring by this time, probably not going to do anything more with this trait.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2021
    This from one of many families I play inbetween rotating between my Adlers and Stones family.

This is Amelia and Nickolas but also Amelia's twin Beck since he lives with them.

"I look fine right? Still sexy? Because I am feeling awfully weird about my body lately...."

Insecurity was a strange feeling too, it was not something Amelia was used to handing and she was bad with coping with it.
    51010054328_8337ed7378_k.jpg

"Ami, you look as gorgeous as ever, honestly."

Amelia blushed lightly and felt adoring towards her lover.

"But...."

Nikolas hesitated a bit to bring it up again,

"You have been throwing up a lot, Beck told me so, feeling unwell and nausea if not throwing up...."

"Snitch!"

Amelia hissed rather childishly.

"Amelia....stop, this is not normal or at least not normal without knowing what the cause is."

Nikolas already had a inkling of what was up.

"I booked you a doctors appointment for Thursday at 9am."

"Traitor! Sleep ruiner!"

Came the accusations but the young adult finally huffed,

"Fine, but you owe me!"
    51010862972_fdbde4221e_k.jpg

Amelia cashed in immediately on that "owed" tab. She kept feeling very romantic for woohoo lately~

Easy Ami Easy!

Nikolas rolled his eyes at these antics but obligated perusal but there was no skimping out on the doctors appointment for her! He would not drag her there but he would carry her!
    51010862592_e7f754df09_k.jpg

Here is just a cute shot of Beckett eating cheese cake, a craving Ami had been desiring, showing or not, Beck had the same inkling as Nick.
    51010762951_0bd5ca5593_k.jpg

I dunno if this is because they are so elastic about their nooboo growing ever present in Amelia's belly or if this is just their normal passion? Either way, they both are cute~
    51109582877_6a28e5e899_k.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    New computer .new sim start. I just love the relationship my sim has built with J. They even had quads haha
    Bml9nlM.png
    17EiL7C.png
    DOVPSXQ.png
    undefined
    yZh6yK3.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    I revisited Judith Ward again. And found that she left that she left that job of a Secret Agent Villian that I got for her via a hard-won university degree. -mumble grumble- So I decided to stick her back into the Acting career again. I tend to have a good time with that job anyway. I had a lot of romance options, and initally I played her as a very-much-in-denial-lesbian who's totally into men but seemed to have stronger and more passionate relationships, be they for good or bad, with women. I compare it to like say, how an anime dude tends to seem to have a stronger relationship with his male rival...while obstenibly having a girlfriend. That sort of thing.

And then these whims popped up after I had a romantically charged practice with Venessa, (whom I have been flirting with)

So I'm like...okay then. Maybe she ain't as clueless as I'm making her out to be.

Also, Judith stared a celebrity fued with Candy Behr for stealing her spotlight once...but then decided to take it out on Geeta Rayosha for winning a Starlight Accolade instead of her. And also I am planning on maybe getting her a new husband, she just needs to find out all of his traits and see if he's "her type." (Heavy quotations on that)
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,359 Member
    Winterfest at Lunar's bunker!

01-Holiday-Bunker.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options

01-Holiday-Bunker.jpg

Love it! Would love to see the interior.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Yesterday I built my growing family a new, one story house, in Windenburg on the water. The flow is better and its a Tier 1 tiny
    house with false walls, with Tier 1 benefits. Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a basement.
    WILT2Zb.png?1
    The second set of twins, Casey & Daisy, were born.
    Qtm1Ht2.png?1
    BUh1Q7S.png?1
    Rachelle told Lawrence they're pregnant again.
    ZMTYk9e.png?1
    evUacoT.png?1
    Welcome Elizabeth & Fallon.
    jY4BQTO.png?1
    One of Lawrence's traits is Hates Children, but can you see it in these pics?

Laughing with his daughters.
    U6wbgCc.png?1
    Playing with his son.
    Myeed78.png?1
    Building a snowman with Brooklyn.
    ujmpVqD.png?1
    Help, daddy!
    N4ijtw6.png?1
    Pvyf8r5.png?1
    YnR2EoJ.png?1
    Abigail, you're getting so big.
    FncL5qL.png?1

Why isn't daddy's hair available for children? Brooklyn is growing up.
    a1RfSQE.png?1
  • Options
    @Handel I have to say that Judith Ward in my Main game Save was totally into my then Teen Global Superstar. She was his biggest fan, so to speak. He, of course was waaay to young for her, but that just makes her a Cougar in my book. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    My sims started working on her Eco Inventor aspiration so I downloaded this cool junkyard community lot

04-18-21-11-46-59-PM.png
    04-18-21-11-48-43-PM.png
    04-18-21-11-49-38-PM.png
  • Options
    I bought GTW last week and had fun with retail. I took charge of a robotics shop and made over $1000 profit in my first day. I was pleased with myself.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited April 2021
    mlnov39 wrote: »

01-Holiday-Bunker.jpg

@mlnov39 Thanks! Your new house looks really nice too! And I love the pictures of Lawrence getting the new baby news. :lol: He may be living up to his dad responsibilities with the kids he's got, but you can tell he really didn't want any more.

Since you seem interested, there are a few screen shots of the interior of Lunar's bunker under the spoiler. It's still kind of sparse in places because it cost Lunar a lot to build and he started running out of funds so I initially just did the essentials. I'm gradually adding to it as he earns money. But he's a rather paranoid alien (and also a loner), and he needed a secure underground hideaway for him and his infant.

The ground floor level is mostly just security and surveillance. I haven't decided yet what to do with the empty room shown at the bottom of the first image. Maybe it's a holding cell for intruders. :lol:

01-Ground-floor.jpg

02-Ground-floor-hall.jpg

03-Ground-floor-security.jpg

Underground, the upper level is his lab where he can do experiments and work on robotics.

04-Upper-level-lab.jpg

The middle level houses his subterranean garden with plants he brought with him when he moved here from Sixam, and his potion making area because he's also a spellcaster.

05-middle-level-garden.jpg

The lowest underground level is the largest. The stairs come down into his recreation area (normally there wouldn't be all the Winterfest stuff here of course).

06-lower-level-living-room.jpg

07-lower-level-living-room.jpg

And then the high security door leads into the ultra-secure living quarters in case he needs to blockade himself in under siege. The empty room is going to be the nursery when his baby ages up to toddler (when ever I get around to that, because I play with aging turned off). For now he uses it for meditation. The room on the far right is the butler's room. She helps him with stuff like the garden and cleaning, and most importantly taking care of his baby while he's being abducted by aliens, which seems to happen to him a lot.

08-lower-level-living-quarters.jpg

The kitchen has a chef's station because I like to use the "experimental" dishes from Dine Out as traditional home-cooking from Sixam. Makes great alien food.

09-lower-level-kitchen.jpg

I recently added a computer to his bedroom so he wouldn't have to keep climbing all the way up to the security room on the ground floor every time he wants to change his password. Which he does multiple times a day. Because he's paranoid.

10-lower-level-bedroom.jpg

He also has a rocket silo. Because, of course he does. He might need to escape from the planet in a hurry.

11-rocket-silo.jpg

Lunar's first experience of Winterfest was good. He had a "party" but he only invited Morgyn. Because one guest, plus Rania the Butler, and Father Winter was as much socializing as he could take. :lol:

04-Winterfest-picture.jpg

He gifted rare crystals to everyone.

05-gift-for-Morgyn.jpg

06-gift-for-Rania.jpg

Including Father Winter. Because Lunar was a little confused about how that tradition is supposed to work.

07-gift-for-Father-Winter.jpg

Then, he took the rest of the week off from work, because he was overloaded on people-interaction.

08-time-off.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    The first four Cantrell kids were born very close to each other. Joseph was already an 'older' Sim before he met and married the younger Louise Ilsen. Both eager to start their family, the children were all about two Sim days apart. Three boys and then finally the daughter they both pined for. They were done, their family set. Large, but not too large. They were set. Several Sim days later, Louise thought she had caught the flu. A trip to the doctor informed her otherwise. Adrian, a fourth son was born just as Brianna was turning five. At that age, she was helpful to her mother. Born just after Joey's birthday and right before Brianna's date, that made the whole affair Birthday WEEK. It was a big deal in the Cantrell household. Before fall turned into winter, the family was busy prepping for this big week.

Although legally they were Young Adults, physically they were still Teens. Louise worried for Erik. Confident, talented, some part of him seemed fragile, all the same. What happened to him that one night on stage troubled her more than she let on. She took the time to help ease his burden, by helping with his homework.
    JH4fb3I.jpg
    One evening, she took a seat at the dining table and noticed he'd left his journal on the placemat. Was this his silent plea for help? She wondered, but resisted opening it. Took everything she had not to peek inside.
    ROV4VuI.jpg
    To Erik's credit, he kept plugging onward. Kept his scheduled events, had his photo plastered on almost every magazine out there. Calm, cool, collected once again, as she'd always known him to be. She was thankful.
    Ndm6pZ5.jpg

She also had her hands full with Adrian. Every chance he got he was applying his creativity upon the floors, the rugs and anywhere he found himself. What was she to do with him? Every time her cell phone went off she lived in fear the teacher was calling to let her know Adrian had messed up the classroom and the halls with Tempera paint. Washable, at least. She felt relief when she caught him messing around with some very expensive equipment, instead.
    Louise peeked in without a noise, noticing the Child was busy making a video of some sort. Turns out he was giving a Tech Review. Well, he was young, but Middle Schoolers knew far more now than in her day. At least, this may provide a better outlet for him. She was so weary of cleaning up his long-dried messes.
    ChRIBqJ.jpg
    "Some say they prefer the Pear Brand, but I say the Beetle is far better when it comes to notebooks. And they're cheap— er, — less expensive, that is to say. Affordable, that's the word."
    rcEfQAU.jpg

Finally, Aaron's birthday had arrived. Louise spent the morning baking his birthday cake while he and the others spent their day in school. Vacuuming, doing the laundry, fixing things. She kept very busy throughout the day. The School system was strictly set on the number of credits a student had earned, rather than age or even length of time a Sim attended high school. Graduations occurred at random, as a result, ceremonies more personal. Aaron had already sought help in choosing the university and applying for the scholarships best suited for him.
    The guests began to filter in. Louise knew that unlocking the gate was risky when you lived with a celebrity, let alone a Global Superstar. She was so very proud of Erik, she could burst. A Rising Star herself in the Art World, she hadn't garnered the same level of fans her son had. Some were shockingly fanatic, absurd. Obsessed. Coming around the corner to the main hallway from the kitchen, she was startled at what met her eyes.
    "Come on, man, not in front of my mother," Erik complained.
    bE5nJaR.jpg
    "I'm telling you I'm not wired that way. Go put some clothing on and I'll let you stay."
    ZIfGUT8.jpg

Aaron seemed reluctant to come blow out the candles on his cake. So as time wore on his family thought they might hasten his decision by singing and otherwise wishing him a very happy birthday.
    First Louise,
    MG5a25Q.jpg
    Then Erik,
    kepNNjr.jpg
    Finally, Aaron got down to the business at hand.
    G2SGl1I.jpg
    "Hey, old man," Erik teased, releasing another round of confetti into the air. "It's about time, dude."
    FCUaiak.jpg
    "And don't let it go to your head you only have eighteen months on me."
    2Xg5A91.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading!

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    AwK5HHZ.png

Becca Clarke took some time off from studying to win a debate.
  • Options
    mlnov39 wrote: »

01-Holiday-Bunker.jpg

@mlnov39 Thanks! Your new house looks really nice too! And I love the pictures of Lawrence getting the new baby news. :lol: He may be living up to his dad responsibilities with the kids he's got, but you can tell he really didn't want any more.

Since you seem interested, there are a few screen shots of the interior of Lunar's bunker under the spoiler. It's still kind of sparse in places because it cost Lunar a lot to build and he started running out of funds so I initially just did the essentials. I'm gradually adding to it as he earns money. But he's a rather paranoid alien (and also a loner), and he needed a secure underground hideaway for him and his infant.

The ground floor level is mostly just security and surveillance. I haven't decided yet what to do with the empty room shown at the bottom of the first image. Maybe it's a holding cell for intruders. :lol:

01-Ground-floor.jpg

02-Ground-floor-hall.jpg

03-Ground-floor-security.jpg

Underground, the upper level is his lab where he can do experiments and work on robotics.

04-Upper-level-lab.jpg

The middle level houses his subterranean garden with plants he brought with him when he moved here from Sixam, and his potion making area because he's also a spellcaster.

05-middle-level-garden.jpg

The lowest underground level is the largest. The stairs come down into his recreation area (normally there wouldn't be all the Winterfest stuff here of course).

06-lower-level-living-room.jpg

07-lower-level-living-room.jpg

And then the high security door leads into the ultra-secure living quarters in case he needs to blockade himself in under siege. The empty room is going to be the nursery when his baby ages up to toddler (when ever I get around to that, because I play with aging turned off). For now he uses it for meditation. The room on the far right is the butler's room. She helps him with stuff like the garden and cleaning, and most importantly taking care of his baby while he's being abducted by aliens, which seems to happen to him a lot.

08-lower-level-living-quarters.jpg

The kitchen has a chef's station because I like to use the "experimental" dishes from Dine Out as traditional home-cooking from Sixam. Makes great alien food.

09-lower-level-kitchen.jpg

I recently added a computer to his bedroom so he wouldn't have to keep climbing all the way up to the security room on the ground floor every time he wants to change his password. Which he does multiple times a day. Because he's paranoid.

10-lower-level-bedroom.jpg

He also has a rocket silo. Because, of course he does. He might need to escape from the planet in a hurry.

11-rocket-silo.jpg

Lunar's first experience of Winterfest was good. He had a "party" but he only invited Morgyn. Because one guest, plus Rania the Butler, and Father Winter was as much socializing as he could take. :lol:

04-Winterfest-picture.jpg

He gifted rare crystals to everyone.

05-gift-for-Morgyn.jpg

06-gift-for-Rania.jpg

Including Father Winter. Because Lunar was a little confused about how that tradition is supposed to work.

07-gift-for-Father-Winter.jpg

Then, he took the rest of the week off from work, because he was overloaded on people-interaction.

08-time-off.jpg

Thank you, Lawrence is a great dad. He doesn't know my heir's job is to have many children. Her mom had 18. :D
    Love your hideaway! When you mentioned the butler my crazy mind said, "No, she'll reveal your secret to the public!" lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top