Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Bossie was hungry. But considering Bossie behaved so very badly, oftentimes enticing its Sims to take the cake offered, they were swallowed up whole for their effort. Joey had been swallowed at least three times. He no longer volunteered to feed the Beast.
    "Forget it. You can starve to death for all I care. Look what you did to me. You see this rash?" What am I saying you have no eyes.
    "Here take a sniff."
    X1ZKfPX.jpg
    "Mom. Mom, there's something wrong with me. I'm rashed out from head to toe."
    "Call the Clinic. Tell them you're sick and they'll squeeze you in."
    True to her word, the Clinic gave him an appointment in just thirty minutes. Joey jumped into the car and driving carefully, rushed over to the NewCrest Health Clinic. After the ritualistic urine sample, weight, and blood-pressure checks, he was instructed to follow the technician upstairs for an ex-ray. This made Joey a bit trepidatious. What had that alien Beastie given him?
    "Please step inside."
    oGYhfFl.jpg
    "W-w-hat do you think it is? I itch all over."
    A0iY9g9.jpg
    "Probably just a rash, maybe an allergic reaction to something?"
    "Oh. Okay." Joey stepped into the circular device. He felt terrified. If I'm going to be a doctor one day, I need to remember how this feels.
    Kis6BtZ.jpg
    Once the tests were done and analyzed, Joey was given the diagnosis. "Mister Cantrell, you have a case of Itchy Plumbob. Go home, take this medicine and get some rest."
    Joey found a nice comfy place to take a nap.
    y6ERtpK.jpg

Just hours before Erik's birthday party was to commence, he decided to take pity on the Beastie. Nobody else was willing to feed it anymore. And that included his sister who suddenly seemed to have lost any and all ardor for the monster. Not a good idea to swallow the Sim that feeds you, Bossie. Erik disregarded the offered piece of cake, knowing his mother had baked a coconut cake for him and he had reason to watch his physique. So, he carefully waved the meat packet in front of the plant's face, allowing it to sniff it out, all the while gooey slobber dripped languidly from it's vast wet tongue in anticipation. Quickly, the plant struck, snatching the packet from Erik's hand.
    "Hey, watch it, I need my fingers! Dang Beastie. There ought to be a law against plants like you." Erik did a quick count of his digits. Happily, all were there and unscathed. Lucky for you.
    ML8z9ni.jpg
    The guests quickly filled the house.
    OGwn1jF.jpg
    uFTfbuR.jpg
    "Erik, I know you love to mingle, but the candles are starting to drip wax over the top of the cake," Brianna called.
    jsJGGeN.jpg
    Multi-tasking as Louise was wont to do, she found a way to celebrate, despite the plate of cookies in her hand.
    NmzD7eu.jpg
    At last Erik blew out his candles.
    rC8MJjq.jpg
    KLeVChD.jpg
    Up he jumped, twisting around amidst the bright sparkles emitting from himself.
    iUKxHhu.jpg
    Walking around the house again, making sure his guests were having a good time.
    nJ27fi0.jpg
    Erik finally came to light in the Dining room.
    ka3v624.jpg
    When the party broke up, it was late. Erik knew he had a special concert scheduled. HIs Agent thought it good publicity to celebrate Erik's birthday with the release of his Tenth Album.
    qgjA629.jpg
    As Erik headed out, following some of his guests, he caught up with Kayleigh. "Hey, Babe, you coming to the concert tonight? I know it's late, but I would really love for you to be there."
    "Well, maybe if you ask me real nice …" She said, slyly.
    "Is this nice enough?" he breathed.
    ozzYI5X.jpg
    jdoOoeb.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading! Just wanted to add that as you can see I'm still playing the TEST save, despite having installed the updated Road to Fame mod. I think I'm having too much fun in this way-back machine. I plan on doing a more proper rotation, this time around, after the kids graduate from Uni, that is. ;)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    mmkay have a bit more, since adding 2 and 3 back into play as if I don't have enough to keep me busy lol here is some touching up I'll call it of some side families in one of my currently oldest saves.
    9Go28hV.png
    So first that isn't my sim the guy that's Joey and I believe he's meant to be Summer Holiday's uncle they aren't very close and she wouldn't come for Thanksgiving to meet his much younger girlfriend Angela Pleasant. He's pretending he's alright with it at least he's not alone.
    rJuUbhr.png
    As they live in Sulani the best option was a fish dinner, to Angie anyways, he made some ice cream for dessert but they couldn't eat it maybe it glitched out and wasn't actually ready. They were fine though, she hasn't even mentioned her twin that was riding off the rails most of the time from failing classes to only succeeding because Angela found she was cheating but rather than report it she just cut ties she didn't want to support her because she didn't actually understand anything that got her her current job. What she didn't know was that she blackmailed a family man and was raising his child with some cushiony childsupport while convincing Salim that the baby is his so she's covered.

..yep

iHY1NN2.png
    A painting I haven't seen it's pretty it was also a masterpiece so I sold it along with another she painted.
    kBOgYsM.png
    Joey surprised her with a proposal and they knew they really only need one another.
    wKLYuKg.png
    Now for Julia when her "bestie" dropped her from the star group, full of high grades and drama melting into this tight knit family no one else is welcome in according to Julia she got involved with their professor. He kept his distance at first even after she graduated but decided to accept he wasn't getting any younger and since Julia was loyal..that was his family.
    lkA8M8O.png
    He's thrilled and exhausted, feeling more than a little guilty he let her be a single mom so long...on an unrelated note I never noticed that there was a mirror on that dresser whatever.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,353 Member
    edited April 2021
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Love your hideaway! When you mentioned the butler my crazy mind said, "No, she'll reveal your secret to the public!" lol

:lol: Not much of a secret. He never wears a disguise, and he works at the science lab. He's just very scared of people for mostly no reason.

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @GlacierSnow that was such a fun story, and build!

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Oh no, Florida Man is getting attacked by plasma bats!

C0ZxJYw.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    She is probably one of the most beautiful sims I have creasted
    6ubJQ8i.png
    v772Hbs.png
    DSwtAo5.png
    nYxfvEG.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,353 Member
    @mightysprite Thank you!

@hunniboo1 I really like your sim. What's her name?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited April 2021
    So life continues in the household for Rachelle and Lawrence. The older kids have become teens and the family went on vacation.
    I don't see much autonomous attention between Rachelle and Lawrence, they barely speak. Lawrence seems ok,
    but then he destroys the dollhouse. He did it so often that I had to put it in a room and lock him out.
    Elizabeth and Fallon are toddlers
    aw4QTVE.png?1
    Sd8wIYT.png?1
    Casey and Daisy are children
    KSuLN8x.png?1
    fxzJFVe.png?1
    Abigail and Brooklyn are teens
    RH3qBl6.png?1
    znrH8tw.png?1
    One morning, when Rachelle was alone in the house with the toddlers, I saw this...
    9sS8WTa.png?1
    I freaked out! Until I realized that the maid died. :s
    W8duA0N.png?1
    Grim and Elizabeth became fast friends.
    0l7Yj7a.png?1
    GNUwmzh.png?1
    Vacation time, after the blizzard they experienced. I built this simple boathouse,
    pardon the floating ceiling I neglected to remove.

lygGDbO.png?1
    y1KwSZW.png?1
    ZHUMz3v.png?1
    rwexjcs.png?1
    0tu9dKQ.png?1
    uy1nJcO.png?1

I want to stir up some trouble with the marriage. Lets see if Lawrence stays. :#
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    So if anyone is curious how Geoffrey Landgraab/Bella Goth looks like

...not the prettiest toddler. Cheekbones didn't mesh well but we love her all the same.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Handel wrote: »

...not the prettiest toddler. Cheekbones didn't mesh well but we love her all the same.

She's adorable. More cheek for auntie to pinch.
  • Options

Reminds me of my little Cadence:

lSJtq4m.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options

lSJtq4m.jpg

:D Sooo cute!
  • Options

lSJtq4m.jpg

:D Sooo cute!

Thank you. She was the youngest of six children. I put off playing my game because it was time for her to age up. And not just because it was on the calendar, but she'd maxed out her length of days (I play on Long). So sorry to have her age to Child, but she's still adorable.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    @mightysprite Thank you!

@hunniboo1 I really like your sim. What's her name?

Thank you her name is Deja Vu haha
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    We're at my new bar in Glimmerbrook called 'The Treehouse'. Carol Klepto is getting lost in the trees as others are being swarmed by bees---good times

i76D7bM.png
  • Options
    This is Carol Klepto's happy face...same with Jimmy Scabs, who is walking behind her

XRRsftB.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    This is from my NSB Gen Gray play.

This is Ronan an adopted little boy who I can't get enough of~

That black/gray hair woman is his mother Dove, the woman next to her is current girlfriend Harlow and of course Ronan in the high chair.
    51119913687_5cc73465fb_k.jpg

More
    Harlow is very involved and loves Ronan already~
    51119717977_8d98bde597_k.jpg

He shoots and gets knocked down awww (This is by Pandasama btw)
    51120200023_9715eb18d4_k.jpg
    51120292316_646bbdd181_k.jpg

Mommy Dove teaches Ronan how to talk while Grandpa ghost Blaine makes cookies for them.
    51120200853_fe064939ee_k.jpg

They are goood cookies and yes, Dove and Harlow are pregnant!
    51121278860_8996e561e9_k.jpg

However, grandpa accidently scared poor Ronan!
    51120231889_51891bb9e4_k.jpg
    51121278825_010b0c82ab_k.jpg
    51119913377_7aa852084a_k.jpg

Mom made grandpa feel better and asked him not to haunt Ronan's toys also he felt the babies.
    51120487056_3c828b4d42_k.jpg
    51119913362_5279e8fd9f_k.jpg

He made it! :smile:
    51120231614_d97fdde70f_k.jpg

Driving his pedal car~
    51120231344_1288b26fc7_k.jpg

Parking in the bathroom :joy:
    51120231219_887f928ca4_k.jpg

Quality time with Mommy Dove
    51121278515_737948e4c9_k.jpg
    51120394083_06d26358ff_k.jpg

Bonding more with Harlow even calling her mama, welp time to get engaged you two!
    51120231374_ee6cc28b68_k.jpg
    51120292796_cc8a2abdac_k.jpg[

Drinking Juice pouch (From around the sims 4)
    51121278365_640ba6758a_k.jpg

Such a cutie~ His birthday is soon! :( Normal is so short but challenge rules!
    51131344770_ca5b283693_k.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    The family is moving along, they went on vacation and had a great time.
    Casey and Daisy, the second set of twins, became teenagers. The toddlers, Elizabeth and Fallon, became child age.
    Wi8hfq5.png?1
    qx8LSuZ.png?1
    uTWD4AY.png
    CrPYaPb.png?1
    Dad, making sure everyone is doing their homework.
    rhjzQ2u.png?1
    Elizabeth & Fallon
    slZcjaz.png?1
    vn6s9rz.png?1
    Rachelle went to visit her sister who only has a day, or two, left.
    WfQVLu8.png?1
    Abigail & Brooklyn became young adults and have moved out.
    Ttqlp30.png?1

Rachelle has news for Lawrence, hopefully he won't have a heart attack. :D
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Here are images for my aged-up Alexander Goth (party edition) and Cassandra's normal dress now. Taking Cassandra through a Fine Arts degree at the moment.

Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Kerry Elderberry got so angry that she threatened to throw away the cuddly toy dog!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited April 2021
    v33Z8vU.png
    Becca Clarke ran to make it on time to her graduation. She must have made it, but my game switched me over to my Foxbury students, so I will never know for sure. I am so happy to get all five of the Britechester students through University!

Meanwhile in my Not So Berry challenge...
    EhiePMh.png
    Primrose secretly flew her rickety spaceship to Sixam to find Bryson's alien relatives. She invited them back to Sixam to meet Bryson and her national leader (also known as Primrose's mother).

mmuiTL6.png

Primrose thought she would lose her friend and major crush now that she had found a way for him to return to his own planet. But Bryson assured her of his undying love for her, and besides, he already had scholarships at Foxbury University.
    lua5vvt.png
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    v33Z8vU.png
    Becca Clarke ran to make it on time to her graduation. She must have made it, but my game switched me over to my Foxbury students, so I will never know for sure. I am so happy to get all five of the Britechester students through University!

EhiePMh.png
    Primrose secretly flew her rickety spaceship to Sixam to find Bryson's alien relatives. She invited them back to Sixam to meet Bryson and her national leader (also known as Primrose's mother).

mmuiTL6.png

Primrose thought she would lose her friend and major crush now that she had found a way for him to return to his own planet. But Bryson assured her of his undying love for her, and besides, he already had scholarships at Foxbury University.
    lua5vvt.png

Wonderful, congratulations! B)
    I don't think I could do 5 students at the same time!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    v33Z8vU.png

EhiePMh.png

mmuiTL6.png

lua5vvt.png

Wonderful, congratulations! B)
    I don't think I could do 5 students at the same time!

Thank you! I honestly would not recommend it. It was a grind and I'm so glad it's over. 😊
  • Options
    Today the family got smaller when the second pair of twins, Casey & Daisy, became young adults and moved out.
    Elizabeth & Fallon became teenagers, but the family didn't stay small for long, Gloria & Hayden were born.
    Casey & Daisy
    szn6Wxw.png?1
    Elizabeth & Fallon
    OqqyndQ.png?1
    e3Z4OJz.png?1
    Gloria & Hayden
    DJ5nlyV.png?1
    QoeYBqe.png?1

There's room for two more in the house, as Rachelle breaks the news to Lawrence.
    kx9FqW8.png?1
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    I was playing the Bailey Moon household last night and making Orange to learn paranormal skills.
    The ghost advised him (me?) not to waste so much time on Sims...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top