Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited March 2021
    jEpSF74.png

"it was a lot of work sis... but this view was SOOO worth it!" "uhuh yeah sure.... i wanna finish this annoying homework so i can go for a refreshing swim!"

sfXzK9e.png
    edit: homework done so she got her refreshing swim while the other sister takes a relaxing nap!
    i just cannot get enough of Sulani :) such a gorgeous world to live in!
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Back in my legacy-people save...
    Maybe I should worry about this kid's future. There was me thinking that Darius here was happily chatting with friends...

bbfQ1RW.png

Then I turned the camera around when his grandfather Arman (current heir) and uncle Ascarya (the child, a surprise birth for Arman) came along to chat right next to Darius. His expression is priceless, but that's when I noticed he was hacking. Again. Man, every time I turn around that kid wants to do some hacking, and he isn't even a geek, lol.

4Wo5Czs.png

Then his other grandfather, Abhi, and his father Vahid (current heir-apparent, in blue shirt, nearest Darius) joined in, and Darius simply went back to hacking. It was as if he shrugged to himself and said, "Oh well, if nobody cares..." So now I'm curious if this obsession will carry over into adulthood. I guess time will tell.

BVj5gQc.png

VeeDub, only you would have an extremely sexy grandpa in your game.

Haha, he is pretty hot. Well, both grandpas are, but Arman is my favorite of the two. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Back in my legacy-people save...
    Maybe I should worry about this kid's future. There was me thinking that Darius here was happily chatting with friends...

bbfQ1RW.png

Then I turned the camera around when his grandfather Arman (current heir) and uncle Ascarya (the child, a surprise birth for Arman) came along to chat right next to Darius. His expression is priceless, but that's when I noticed he was hacking. Again. Man, every time I turn around that kid wants to do some hacking, and he isn't even a geek, lol.

4Wo5Czs.png

Then his other grandfather, Abhi, and his father Vahid (current heir-apparent, in blue shirt, nearest Darius) joined in, and Darius simply went back to hacking. It was as if he shrugged to himself and said, "Oh well, if nobody cares..." So now I'm curious if this obsession will carry over into adulthood. I guess time will tell.

BVj5gQc.png

Back from school, homework done, chores done, Darius relaxes behind their house with a stolen drink (his dad's) and enjoys the view at dusk.

m1Wpsvt.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I think these are supposed to be tears in his eyes, which are very light blue. At any rate, poor Jamison is totally freaking out over the thunderstorm. So much so, he scared his younger sister (in the background). She's one of the identical twins.

x8Wz6t9.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Florida Man has no shame, taking a bath next to the sidewalk and the road doesn't bother him a bit....

3RLMDyQ.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
  • Options
    I sent the Hicks to my club in Strangerville....of course, Candy Behr shows up immediately, every time...

JEHKzqv.png
  • Options
    Samantha looks out the corner of her eye and thinks "You people are weird".....

lUB1X3N.png
  • Options
    Jade Rosa, style trendsetter?

fCnJ1qn.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I am no Jedi

LYvualC.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Tiger (orange NSB) and one of his many, many siblings Flame, mourning the passing of their mother Mirabelle - the Plum NSB sim. She wasn't the most affectionate or attentive of mothers.
    j0Mxg3e.png

@VeeDub Love those goodlookin' grandpas - my current avatar is also a grandfather - looking just like he does here.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ron Swanson fishing at sunset at his home in Granite Falls.

51034847321_55bc6aae39_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »

Wow, the sky is almost as red as his shirt. Is that normal light or did you mod it? It looks really pretty.

Here's a pretty gazebo for music lovers. I like to listen to the piano in game, it sounds very nice. :)

7wpwfZF.png
  • Options
    @Becka28 Nice! No reason for good-looking people to stop being good-looking just because they're grandparents, right? :grin:

And not my last, but a recent one in front of the Parviz home... Some random teen apparently chokes on spray paint fumes.

8zpoLgz.jpg
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Rouensims Ron Swanson looks amazing! And Granite Falls is the perfect place for him - he looks right at home fishing in that world. Do you have the other Parks and Rec characters in your game too?

--
    I'm not really sure why she made this expression, but I was amused

W4JRrtH.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    crocobaura wrote: »

Wow, the sky is almost as red as his shirt. Is that normal light or did you mod it? It looks really pretty.

Here's a pretty gazebo for music lovers. I like to listen to the piano in game, it sounds very nice. :)

7wpwfZF.png

Totally unmodded! There was some purple too. It felt like I was watching a real sunset!

Nice gazebo. :)

@permanentrose Thank you! He was a lucky gallery find. I don’t have the other characters yet, but it would be really fun to have them all.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited March 2021
    Judith Ward's daughter, Jessie Ward

03-14-21-4-24-55-PM.png
    03-14-21-4-14-14-PM.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Spoiler for my legacy. One of the Fiers practicing her dancing for a performance.
    ZAjzdfv.jpg

A short outtake/blooper/test video of her dance is here as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag5HMW-sD3A
    The settings/footage is a bit off because the settings are low, but it's just a test.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    The Sage & The Servant.
    Guarding the Thing that lives in the Dungeons...
    Sage-Servant.jpg
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

Granite falls is astonishing! Congrats for the great pic!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A hover rink!

i0zDdmO.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    Some cuddling after a long, fun day of bowling.

9-BFEDCAF-2316-40-B5-B67-C-2-F24-E04-DF49-C.jpg
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    @haneul ohh adorable, and how did you make that sparkle rain??
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Laurence's girlfriend visiting him the first time at his new house. She seems to like it.

B2dRCta.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Swim to the buoy...
    bFBJBH3.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights