Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm so jealous of my Sims right now! They are on holiday on a yacht! :#

12.03.21_15-06-27qfkh3.jpg
    12.03.21_15-09-37aykn5.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Been bored of my sims current house so I decided to renovate the bedrooms :)
    02-18-21-6-55-29-PM.png
    03-12-21-6-30-09-PM.png
    02-18-21-6-55-42-PM.png
    03-12-21-6-30-58-PM.png
    02-20-21-11-23-37-PM.png
    03-12-21-6-31-09-PM.png
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Fantastic pictures everyone :)

This is Bonehilda's first duty after arriving for her first day at work with a new family :)

9IwXhJ2.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @SPARKY1922 I didn't know she would do that!

Today's sim was longing for the beach life and just moved to a little starter in Sulani. She was settling down for her favourite pastime when her dog, Petra, came to join her. Awwww!

03-12-21_7-53-25%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @elanorbreton

She is a CC Butler Bonehilda via a mod. She can do a lot of things and while I like the Paranormal pack Bonehilda i wanted more than that so i went the mod route instead. your pic is so cute. I just love the way her dog is sleeping against her :) What a lovely life and it makes me wonder if we'll ever be able to get back to that in the foreseeable future..
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    So I had built Rafa the sort of secret hideout that most smugglers would envy, methinks. I won't show all of it because it's... well, you know. Secret. But this is the entry area to the corridor leading to his rocket silo. It's three stories deep into the ground.

1IZmBXk.png

Then the corridor itself.

6ENrvex.png

And the silo, with rocket all fueled up and ready to go.

io8IdqI.png

This is how it looks from the outside looking down into the silo.

kvdtqCa.png

I never really paid much attention to how long it takes him to get down there whenever I send him to do some space exploration, so I decided to find out. I prepared to wait patiently after giving him his orders, having quickly put the camera in the corridor to see how long it took him to enter it. I was gonna catch a shot of him walking down the hall with his usual swagger...

But then I heard some noise that sounded for all the world like something happened behind me, and before I could find enough sense to catch a shot of anything else, there he was on his rocket broom, having flown down into the great hole in the ground, then hopping into the rocket to take off. And then he was gone, and here's me with my mouth hanging open. Surprised is not quite the word. I probably used some forbidden words after his ruination of my perfect plan, lol.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Never knew this was a thing until now, had my sim look at the tragic clown painting and he appeared

03-12-21-11-11-12-PM.png
    03-12-21-11-11-26-PM.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Kiko Chen loves pretty clothes. Created her awhile ago. I wanted a girlfriend for Hunter Nelson and eventually thought they'd make a cute couple.
    Kiko-Chen.jpg
    Hunter Nelson is about to meet Kiko's family and she's giving him the run down. She's totally nervous but Hunter feels like he's got this.
    I think it is the lawyer in him.
    Kiko-Chen-and-Hunter-Nelson.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

My selfsim got married.

nZ8HD2h.png

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I caught my sims playing football inside the house on their own free will. At least there's no china in the cabinet. :lol:

C4ZCkqe.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's Friday night and you just got off work: "Come out with us! YOLO! It'll be fun" - and you find a comfy couch in a back room at the club.

LwrifEY.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Ithought this was just a cute shot of my sims autonomously saying good morning to each other..............

but then I noticed Rohan's tan lines and it made me laugh.
    8dpmvES.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Onverser there's so much in this game that I forget is there! *makes note to try out tragic clown*

@Kerrigan I had to laugh at that cos I had the exact same thing happen. I was concentrating on some sims on the dance floor and then when I went looking for my guy he was fast asleep on a sofa :D
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited March 2021
    I am also very excited about "Icon coming soon" oh boy! I can't wait!

D2SirRB.png
    Jokes aside, I have started to like Eco Lifestyle more lately.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Gaia's at the about to burst stage of pregnancy and she's over it!

Kc3aZLJ.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Fresh from Ukraine, it's Svetlana Tuptov. Yes, I got bored and was playing in CAS again lol

hRLHZ6u.png
  • Options
    This shot is from the Welcome Wagon. Betty Wu made the traditional fruitcake, so I had Svetlana put it in her inventory, and then regift it right back to Betty

JccI8Gh.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Eletania with his son Xawin. Mother is senior pollination technician.

a3tOegy.png
  • Options
    Darrel Charm is coming dangerously close to creeping on my girl Samantha---watch those hands, mister....

6FYLezA.png
  • Options
    It's Winterfest, but businessman Marcus Flood doesn't believe in taking days off. Here he is at one of his gentleman's clubs, cleaning up all of the dishes that his lazy janitors never got around to

gUJ3UBJ.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Back in my legacy-people save...

Maybe I should worry about this kid's future. There was me thinking that Darius here was happily chatting with friends...

bbfQ1RW.png

Then I turned the camera around when his grandfather Arman (current heir) and uncle Ascarya (the child, a surprise birth for Arman) came along to chat right next to Darius. His expression is priceless, but that's when I noticed he was hacking. Again. Man, every time I turn around that kid wants to do some hacking, and he isn't even a geek, lol.

4Wo5Czs.png

Then his other grandfather, Abhi, and his father Vahid (current heir-apparent, in blue shirt, nearest Darius) joined in, and Darius simply went back to hacking. It was as if he shrugged to himself and said, "Oh well, if nobody cares..." So now I'm curious if this obsession will carry over into adulthood. I guess time will tell.

BVj5gQc.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    My Sim self's first daughter Sienna graduated from the University of Britechester after 5 long terms.
    orHAQEb.png
    XOLOHlO.png

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Never knew this was a thing until now, had my sim look at the tragic clown painting and he appeared

03-12-21-11-11-12-PM.png
    03-12-21-11-11-26-PM.png

This little feature has been in the sims since the beginning :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited March 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Back in my legacy-people save...
    Maybe I should worry about this kid's future. There was me thinking that Darius here was happily chatting with friends...

bbfQ1RW.png

Then I turned the camera around when his grandfather Arman (current heir) and uncle Ascarya (the child, a surprise birth for Arman) came along to chat right next to Darius. His expression is priceless, but that's when I noticed he was hacking. Again. Man, every time I turn around that kid wants to do some hacking, and he isn't even a geek, lol.

4Wo5Czs.png

Then his other grandfather, Abhi, and his father Vahid (current heir-apparent, in blue shirt, nearest Darius) joined in, and Darius simply went back to hacking. It was as if he shrugged to himself and said, "Oh well, if nobody cares..." So now I'm curious if this obsession will carry over into adulthood. I guess time will tell.

BVj5gQc.png

VeeDub, only you would have an extremely sexy grandpa in your game.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top