Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Rami's first adventure that Saturday morning was being flirted with by a cute girl he's known since his early childhood (a random townie named Alonsa). I can't quite tell yet if Rami is interested in flirting back. He does like her, at least in a friendly way. The boy on the swing is Andre Pancakes, one of Bob's grandchildren. He left before Rami could say hello.

NlzsC1L.png

Edit: Alonsa left a little while later (not before they exchanged numbers, though), and Rami ran into another childhood friend (another random townie, this one named Haruna). I think Rami thinks she talks a lot. She does, but she means well, I think.

F0Z3tQG.png

Edit2: Rami's friends left and he was apparently bored, because he automously went to the park bathroom to... preen?

Dear Rami, That pose really only works well once you have more meat on your bones. Kthxbye.

But you keep workin' it, kid. One day you'll get there.

h2pUXxy.png

After Rami left the bathroom he immediately reverted to childhood things. The girl swinging beside him is Kate Scott (Travis Scott's granddaughter), but the two have never actually met.

vfIKVzp.png

Welp, Rami's Saturday adventures ended on a mixed-feelings kind of note. Sort of a high, sort of a low. Connor, another of Rami's oldest friends (and another random townie), showed up outta nowhere and caught Rami and a new kid named Yousef (yet another rando) in a sort of compromising situation by the pool. Oops. Maybe Connor has (or had?) a secret crush, I dunno. He stomped away from the scene before anything could be said by anyone, and Rami just flew away home right after.

K1kRfdN.png

Nice picture! And it looks like you added a swimming pool to the Oasis Springs Park. That's a great idea!

Thanks. :) And yeah, that big space underneath the awning there always felt wasted (to me) with just a few tables. I added and rearranged a few other things around the park as well as adding the pool.

And for my most recent screenshot...

Rami's date with Yousef ended happily, but as soon as Yousef left, another date invite came from Alonsa. She wanted to go to the bar in Windenburg (to play games, maybe?), so Rami accepted, as it was still early and he was already near the area. Rami greeted her by kissing her hands. Oho! Do I have a player-in-the-making on my hands? Except it turned out that he was the one who got played. :tongue: Things were going great, but then while he was ordering drinks for them Alonsa went off to mess around in a closet with some other guy that Rami didn't know. Needless to say, Rami ended the date early. Oh well, can't win 'em all, kid.

aWjSyTD.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    My little angel... :D
    03-16-21_7-12-49%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,869 Member
    tkNiAFW.png
    Mindy is full of energy..
    kuveQbT.png
    But that planter was so big that better to avoid it!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Mindy's adorable. 😊
    Mindy's adorable. 😊
    Thank you :) And she is so tiny :)
    pMgIfRT.png

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I wish puppies came in different sizes, BUT, that is super cute how tiny she is, so I can't even be that mad.

---
    This coffin woohoo warranted a few screenshots, I was thoroughly entertained :joy:

n03g745.png
    p4pCWfz.png
    7R0IPr6.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Mindy is sooo cute!
    @permanentrose It looks very entertaining! :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    And one more before I head to bed. I basically died laughing when I realized vampires could use umbrellas to shield themselves from the sun :D

gkSLs8O.png
    @permanentrose , Yes, tiny and cute those pups are <3 hah looks like Jules and Lydia had fun :)
    @Rouensims , thank you, yes she is :)

djGvBZb.jpg
    Anna and Simon.. DUH, she was just a toddler not so long ago.. (actually long time ago)

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    This blonde witch is a townie and I loved her look so I quickly whipped up a sim to marry her into my sim world!

ZFVQs3r.png
    @Kerrigan , she is very pretty!

Mona&Simeon
    pSJIiZN.png

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    @Kerrigan , she is very pretty!

Mona&Simeon
    pSJIiZN.png

I think she heard you! (I put some lip gloss on her and gave her a halloween shirt to sleep in...)

oYx3N66.png
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    gave her a halloween shirt to sleep in..
    Okay I need that nightie IRL :D

ah a pic.. very old but a picture..
    c26MQEH.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I love your picture!

Caleb's baby, Sebastian, became a toddler today.

51044673218_d041cbcc27_b.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    edited March 2021
    @Rouensims that is some fun toddler hair!
    @Ellupelluellu very cool screenshot! I love the jungle vibe.
    —-
    Rock climbing with an angry mood swing

b3Uuq4g.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @permanentrose Even though she's angry (and I'm sorry for that), she looks cool climbing with such a serious expression.
    @hanuel Thanks! Perhaps her anger is fueling her determination. This screenshot was the predecessor to the one I just shared so I’m sure that didn’t help her mood either haha

8GNwqio.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    My last photoscreen from yesterday. These are the youngest two children of my Global Superstar and his wife of many years: Seems they lost their maternal grandmother very recently — why wasn't I notified? The last death I got wind of was one of their father's Paparazzi friends. This means they lost their paternal grandfather and then their maternal grandmother, leaving them only one grandparent out of the four. :open_mouth: Explains a lot.

7ktkjEM.png
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited March 2021
    I've changed the details on this kitchen for the umpteenth time now, taking pictures and comparing. Laurence could not care less.

bsorI78.jpg

I adore Lawrence. He is very photogenic. I also LOVE this kitchen. I use a lot of CC but this base game set of counters and cabinets is my favorite.
    I paused the game at the wrong time. Apparently, Grandpa was taking care of the baby.

bRQvqgo.png

I can't help hearing "Beam me up, Scotty" in my mind. :open_mouth:

I love this. I must show my husband. This is him .... with more hair.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    When you leave the nightclub satisfied and alone by choice at 6am but you're still in a flirty mood, what do you do? If you're Rafa you apparently tell your piano how awesome you are. I don't know whether or not the piano cares.

eez8ADA.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    edited March 2021
    After calling her (irresponsible) son for advice on having another child, I discover at the flea market that Liberty is pregnant with baby number 5!

The son in question is the red head with his back to the camera.

o57fmsF.png
    Somebody finally caught pregnant today. Hint: It wasn't one of the wee froggies under the waterfall.

cqatshH.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    edited March 2021
    It turns out Liberty was carrying another set of twins! Beatrix is in the yellow cot and Carlin is in the pink cot. I decided to name each child with a letter from the alphabet. We already have Andrew & Ayla.
    aN1DwIp.png

I'm going to have to do a bit of renovating of the legacy home to include a 4th bedroom for the new arrivals. Aussie Simmers might recognize the layout of my legacy house.
    eCzKzLE.png
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I wish we had a Sixam world. How can they giveus such a gorgeous place that is sooooo useless.
    f4xUnQy.png

If we had Christmas every day we wouldn't appreciate it anymore.

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    My founder, Lucian, helping his son, Carson, blow out the candles. I love this family.
    nfX68VL.png
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top