Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Sugar aged up into a teen and gained the Absent-Minded trait. The Jeans she's wearing were created by lilka and the pose is part of the "Watching Television" Pose pack by jessesue.
    50749294121_0353939017_z.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    BakersStation.png
    Yes, that is my current "last shot".

You really don't want to know what my real last shot was. :innocent: :cuckoo-whistle:
    CENSORED1.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Hug the PC
    ysnDlaF.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie was attacked by the creature in the cave

5gKJXcd.jpg
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Billy Caspian take turns with Sandi French to rock their son.

Screenshot-174.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie plays her bass on the top deck of her houseboat, while moving to a new port on the other island, with the boat on auto pilot.

iJ5PWpO.jpg
  • Options
    Don't fear the Reaper. Just slap him
    auyXcnS.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    My sim playing Sims in her newly remodeled Pomeranian Hybrid home in Riverview.
    20201224_PomerainiaHybridRemodel.jpg
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Had to clip this one when I recorded an insane sim choking themselves. Realised they stared at the carmera doing it, then had to go back to get a screenshot of the resulting nightmares
    PBjWGJZ.jpeg
    Sorry if this insane Hemlock gives you nightmares

(The low quality one from a recording is just as creepy, but that might just be the video quality it was took from)
    JIefUzz.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Awww @blunote00 , it is so good to see you posting here lovey, I've missed you <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Screenshot-276.jpg

Judy Bunch from Sunset Vally, after makover (without cheats): I made her do a lot of work out, Picked her a new formal outfit, new hairstyle and color, no glasses, and I think I toned down her makeup also.

This is the original looks of Judy Bunch:
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Judy_Bunch
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily came home from work and was having some problems parking the car. :D
    YNjn5gL.png
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Lily came home from work and was having some problems parking the car. :D
    YNjn5gL.png

More the reasons why you shouldn't drive while you feel sleepy, Lilly's thought bubbles nailed it lol.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    KatinaKatina Posts: 6 New Member
    @ZeeGee im that person from the youtube comments. I said i would post a screenshot of my sim if i remembered, well i remembered. i dont really know how to upload pictures to the forums but maybe this link works? the only mods i used was the hair, but shes really pretty without special hair as well. file:///C:/Users/i7-8700ITX/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-3.jpg
  • Options
    KatinaKatina Posts: 6 New Member
    im trying to delete the comment above but im such a noob, if someone knows how to upload screenshots to the forum please do tell. (or how to delete comments lol)
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @Katina You are a Rank of New Member and not only are New Members not able to delete their own comments but neither can regular members do that. Only the moderators can delete comments. You'll need to increase your rank from New Member to Member before you'll be able to show your screenshots as anything other than links in text form rather than clickable links. And the only way to increase your rank is to post relevant comments and get clicked "Like" and "Awesome" or "Insightful" on your comments. I just gave you two "Awesome"s to keep you on your way to the rank of Member. In order to share screenshots, you'll need to upload them to a picture-sharing site such as imgur.com and share the BBCode for Message Boards and Forums. I think the Linked BBCode might work as well. I think that's what most members here use to share their screenshots these days. That's what I use.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,374 Member
    @Katina It's nice to 'meet' you. I've sent you a DM. I think you can send me a screenshot that way and I'll post it for you, but I'm not sure. Again, uploading to Imgur or another picture-sharing site as carlystur mentioned. I've also given you some likes so we can get you past that new member status.
  • Options
    ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    Poor Raspberry the horse. He got stuck in the living room. XD

50768770512_52a3c7aeef_z.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Nicole had the wish to booby trap and item. :D
    OUopk7G.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @izecson Oh how I miss babies that aren't tied to bassinets when I play TS4 :(

I forgot about the repo man in this game! So fun.
    84R0ec4.png

Also garden gnomes with a mind of their own...
    fncJ20g.png

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I gifted myself the generations expansion for Christmas and I love this cute interaction.
    ishZKfU.png
    They chose the wrong bed for this interaction but I can deal with it for one day. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Why do all of my sims have their kids at night? Sorry for the dark screenshot.

20201229_Crosbys2TheHospital.jpg

This is their 1st kid and I told him to drive her to the hospital. But nooooooo!
    She's all that and a bag of chips and decided to drive. So you go Super Woman!

----
    Uh oh!!!
    20200129_NoahandNateCrosby.jpg
    Post edited by blunote00 on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    nonyabusnesnonyabusnes Posts: 52 Member
    Double trouble? Well congrats on your babies, they look adorable.
  • Options
    Double trouble? Well congrats on your babies, they look adorable.

@nonyabusnes,
    Thanks. We'll see just how much of a Super Woman she is. Hope she's got her cape ready to go I wasn't expecting two. :s

• Options
    nonyabusnesnonyabusnes Posts: 52 Member
    @blunote00
    Sims never seize to amaze me. But then again, they did not make an ultrasound, so I think the neighbours and other family members are also surprised.
    Let's hope mum and dad can get enough sleep :)

Did she have the Fertility treatment Lifetime reward? I'm not sure if they can have twins without it, but then I know what to expect a little when my sims are at it again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top