Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited January 2021
    Sugar finally met the man of her dreams and had her first child, who takes almost entirely after her father lol
    50805450032_e0b4862fce_c.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2021
    Am getting my SS ready to start a brief save while I try out a nectar glass mod and to try new nectar recipes. She got new reading glasses because I did but I haven't quite got the colour right yet.
    50804746888_17f367d055_o.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Felipe being grumpy because he had to bike to his hospital.

Screenshot-400.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Mikezumi and her husband, Shannon, had been fishing earlier in the afternoon and Mikezumi's haul included a toad. I had her prepare fish and chips for dinner thinking she would use one of the other perfect quality fish in her inventory but I was wrong! My penultimate screenshot made me laugh because it looked liked Shannon was telling her off for using a toad in their dinner :D
    50805828161_7943ca8226_o.jpg

My final screenshot also made me laugh because Shannon's expression seemed to show his disbelief that he had just eaten it and enjoyed it :D
    50805945817_f174037d87_o.jpg
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Mikezumi and her husband, Shannon, had been fishing earlier in the afternoon and Mikezumi's haul included a toad. I had her prepare fish and chips for dinner thinking she would use one of the other perfect quality fish in her inventory but I was wrong! My penultimate screenshot made me laugh because it looked liked Shannon was telling her off for using a toad in their dinner :D
    50805828161_7943ca8226_o.jpg

My final screenshot also made me laugh because Shannon's expression seemed to show his disbelief that he had just eaten it and enjoyed it :D
    50805945817_f174037d87_o.jpg

Some says it tasted like chicken but more chewy but I never tried it myself, It looks disgusting tbh and your sims looks like she gave zero f about her husband complaining.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    @izecson I've eaten many frog legs in my life and they were a little like chicken in flavour but I haven't eaten a toad. I imagine they would taste the same :D They are a very happy couple and she rolled a wish to group up with him while he was talking. He must have enjoyed the meal (and her company) because as soon as she finished he pounced on her for woohoo! :D
    While I am waiting for the perfect quality plants in the large community garden to mature, I thought I should prepare by having Shannon get a green dragon to help with harvesting. Unfortunately I ended up with a black dragon :( I did get one in the end but Mikezumi and Shannon haven't met it yet because it was born in the middle of the night.
    50806472792_b30b0fce72_o.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Find yourself a bald ghost and you can have some fun seeing your characters faces through them
    JVKDNCd.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Joseph is a little bit obsessed with this horse.
    uTnKpAy.png
    He wakes up in the morning and goes straight to it.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Fiona: "You two are reading up on cooking?"

River: "Well, Mom, both Haruo and I should know how to cook when we're travelling. Right?"

Screenshot-120.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Annie got mail at the base camp in Egypt. It was a gift from Ritchie Striker, who is also visiting Egypt. She hasn't even spoken to him in person, but he saw her at the market and hit on her, then called her on the phone while she was working on an adventure chain. She can't call him, because he's a celebrity and she hasn't even tried to impress him. She isn't going to either.

Ahh yes, isn't it wonderful when that happens? The other sim can talk to you all they want, but your sim cannot respond because they "don't know" the celebrity well enough. :/:|
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2021
    Today's screenshot
    Screenshot-1473.jpg?psid=1&width=395&height=223Daphne had her birthday in the last play session, and because her birthday was after Saturn and her older siblings left for school she had the rest of the day to spend with her mother. They went to the beach
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Shannon has finally harvested enough perfect produce for Mikezumi to start nectar making :) Here she is making her first batch :)
    50808954557_10e4c22d0a_o.jpg
    Mildred is such a coward that she always scared of anything

Screenshot-426.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    It's my eldest child's birthday and he has finally aged up.

50809301456_d961dec724_h.jpgScreenshot-42 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I've been playing with this family since 2019. XD

@Mikezumi Hello there! Mikezumi new glasses and hairstyle look great! <3
    I also love the toad misunderstanding. LOL Now that I'm tagging you, Carl Mullis is back to town, I added him and Cait to my game.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited January 2021
    Last night's final screenshot: Annie goes all the way from the front of her house in China to the kitchen in the back of the house to show off her new martial arts outfit.

kxyKNpl.jpg
    Father and Son making the same faces

Screenshot-457.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    LOD horrors
    7mscjLX.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited January 2021
    Joseph and Nicole had a little rollerskating accident.
    5HExU8G.png
    edited January 2021
    Benji put Felipe's juggling skill to shame

Screenshot-509.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Hey. Nice... Emptyness
    TIcWBoB.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited January 2021
    canva-photo-editor-2.png. . .
    giphy.gif
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    0f14456f3fddbbbd36091f63a413dc0c70f06771.jpg
    Star Shue admired the Admiral butterflies in the winter Sun
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie going for an early morning jog in Shang Sim La

GOVNJJ9.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited January 2021
    I decided to go back to my Decades Challenge Playthrough for a bit. In that playthrough, Donna and Russell just gave birth to their son, Brandon. The retro crib in the screenshot was created by BuffSumm, the set itself is called the 1950s baby and toddler add-on and it can be found at The Sims Resource.
    50829914067_7598314073_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top