Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Winners Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
LXf7ju7.png

Enter to win one of 2 codes for TS4 Snowy Escape for PC or Console. Releasing on Friday, November 13, 2020.
One code courtesy of the EA GameChangers program.

Take the following quiz to discover what winter sport you're most suited for then post your result.

https://www.zoo.com/quiz/what-winter-sport-should-you-pick
Quiz consists of 30 questions and takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.

Giveaway ends on Wednesday, Nov 11 and winners will be announced on Thursday, November 12.

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

I completely forgot that was even a sport, seems cool tho, probably dangerous lol.

Thanks for this giveaway ✨✨
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Ya got another bobsledder, my dude
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    You got:
    Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I also got bobsledding.
    Thank you for doing these!
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Thanks for this giveaway! This pack looks so exciting! B)

I also got bobsledding, though. Is there even a different result? :D
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I got skiing :)

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to everyone participating.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    edited October 2020
    Thanks for this giveaway! This pack looks so exciting! B)

I also got bobsledding, though. Is there even a different result? :D

I'm starting to wonder. I also got bobsledding. :D Or maybe it just shows how much alike we are as simmers. :p
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    edited October 2020
    You Got:

Figure Skating

Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

There are some questions i was like "who are asking this?? :D:D"
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Skeleton! (LOL for a second I thought the result was meant to be what you should be for Halloween or something)

This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Thank you for doing this <3
  • Options
    PixellamaPixellama Posts: 31 Member
    thank you!
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    -Deleted comment as I already bought the pack- :)
    Post edited by Onverser on
  • Options
    wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member

Thanks for the giveaway!

I got bobsledding:
    ldauop39735.png
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    I got Figure Skating!

Those are words that I, or anyone who knows me, would never thought I'd type :|

Thank you for your generosity as always @simgirl1010 :)
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I got figure skating :s
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Thank you so much for the generous opportunity :)
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I got bobsledding too!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Oh, and I got bobsledding as well, funny 😅
    Thanks for the giveaway! <3
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Oh okay. This sounds horrifying.... But thank you for the giveaway and congratulations to whomever wins.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Thank you so much for holding this giveaway!

I'll enter as soon as I can make myself a good picture (which means I must complete my Simself. Lol)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    I got bobsledding. :)

Thank you for yet another giveaway .
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    Another bobsledder here!

Thank you so much for running another giveaway. So excited for the opportunity! :smile:
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton

I'm a... skeleton? :D
    Thanks for the giveaway! :)
  • Options
    löppsilöppsi Posts: 4 New Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton

Sounds fun :D