Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Winners Announced)

Comments

• SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I got figure skating, which is funny because I used to do that. I miss it sometimes.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! I'm so looking forward to this pack!
  • MalalupisMalalupis Posts: 25 Member
    Cool giveaway!

You Got:
    Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I got Bobsledding, which is hilarious. I would never ever ever get in a bobsled. Unless I needed to escape from danger really fast while atop a snowy hill, of course. But otherwise, no, not gonna happen.

Thanks for the giveaway.
  • 0oglub_glubo00oglub_glubo0 Posts: 21 Member
    You Got:
    Figure Skating
    Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

I'd love to learn.
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    Skeleton

This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Skeleton? I prefer bonehilda!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Please remove my name from the running as my son preordered it for me.

Thank you and good luck to the rest of you.
  • LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 51 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thanks!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I got:

"¡Trepidante!
    ¡Buscas un subidón de adrenalina como ningún otro que hayas sentido antes, y seguro que lo encuentras practicando deportes de invierno en el monte Komorebi!"

I did the quiz in Spanish , thank you sooo much for this opportunity!😊
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Skeleton
    Shutterstock
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!
    WbUrFQm.png
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I don't know if I'm too late for this yet, but regardless thanks for doing this giveaway and what a fun little quiz!

You Got:
    Skeleton

Oh my

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I got bobsledding. Though I'm not sure any winter sports are suitable for me. :joy:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    I got skeleton.

Not quite sure a chicken like me would go down a hill with no protection at all but hey ho.
    Maybe my simself is more adventurous.
    :D
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Winners will be posted tonight. 8pm EDT.
    Can I just ask... that's 01:00 gmt, right?

the game is released for us at 23:00 gmt tonight??

Have I got that right??
    stewby wrote: »
    Can I just ask... that's 01:00 gmt, right?

the game is released for us at 23:00 gmt tonight??

Have I got that right??

Yes, that would be 1am Friday, GMT.
    Congratulations to @Bluegayle and @WildIrishBanshee. :)

Please message me for code details.

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Congratulations to the winners!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    :star: Congratulations winners @Bluegayle and @WildIrishBanshee. :star:
  • caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    Congratulations simmers! Enjoy :smile:
    Well done. Enjoy your game.
    :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! And thanks again @simgirl1010 for holding this giveaway, you're the best! <3
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,185 Member
    OMG Thank you so much!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 33 Member
    Congrats!!