Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Winners Announced)

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I got skiing!

Thanks for doing this.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    edited October 2020
    Figure Skating
    Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

EDIT: Pasted too much! lol
  • dawnmayerdawnmayer Posts: 33 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Shutterstock
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thanks for the giveaway 😍
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    There were some pretty interesting questions there!

You Got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Thanks for doing the giveaway!
  • ejiofor1995ejiofor1995 Posts: 19 Member
    I got bobsledding!

Thank you for doing the giveaway! First time doing one these, good luck to everyone!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Another bobsledder here, though I think I wouldn't dare to try it :D

Thank you for the giveaway! <3
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I got Bobsledding as well.

Thanks for the giveaway!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I got Skeleton.
    I think it’s fitting because I have always loved sledding, though I never get to do it anymore. I once took a sled down a ski slope and well, there’s a reason you’re not meant to do that. 😂 (it’s hard to stop at the bottom!)

Thanks for the chance to win a copy. I hope the winners are announced before release because I’m not wasting any time buying this one.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    I got Skeleton.
    I think it’s fitting because I have always loved sledding, though I never get to do it anymore. I once took a sled down a ski slope and well, there’s a reason you’re not meant to do that. 😂 (it’s hard to stop at the bottom!)

Thanks for the chance to win a copy. I hope the winners are announced before release because I’m not wasting any time buying this one.

Giveaway ends on Wednesday, Nov 11 and winners will be announced on Thursday, November 12.
  • Lhinn79Lhinn79 Posts: 11 New Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

I'd try it!
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    You Got:
    Skiing

It doesn't ever snow where I live, so I don't know where I'm going to do this skiing. :D

Thanks for doing this giveaway. <3 Crossing my fingers!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    bobsledding :*
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn
    new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Thank you so much again for doing this. I was finally able to take the quiz.

I got:
    Skiing

Something I defintely don't care to try. I'm clumsy as heck. xD
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Skiing.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    I got figure skating, thank you for this opportunity :)
  • shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    You Got:
    Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!

Never tried it before, guess I should!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    You got:
    Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

Thank you so much for this chance to win a pack that looks pretty awesome!
  • hunnybunny382hunnybunny382 Posts: 19 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

Thank you for the giveaway.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    It's very nice of you to do this giveaway! I can afford it on release, so I'm not gonna enter. Gl to everyone! :)
    He/Him
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    I got : Skiing

Thank you for this opportunity. The pack seems awesome, so excited :)

• AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member
    You Got:
    Figure Skating
    Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    You Got: Skiing

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!
  • explosivinexplosivin Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Shutterstock
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    You Got:
    Figure Skating

Thank you for the giveaway! The pack looks great :)