Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Winners Announced)

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I got figure skating! The only winter sport I have actually tried 🤣.

Thank you for the giveaway! I’m only just getting into sims 4 and if I win, this seems like something I’d use more than others like Dine Out.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    I too bobsled
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thank you so much for this opportunity! <3
  • Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    Bobsledding (which is odd cause I'm a skiier)
    many thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited October 2020
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thank you so much for this giveaway!
    also I am still a broke uni student :joy:
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

goodluck to everyone :)
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Got room for another bobsledder on the team? B)

Thanks again @simgirl1010 for another generous giveaway. Good luck everyone!

<3
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Figure Skating:
    Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

As always thank you so much for this giveaway. Good luck to all!
  • RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    I got skeleton!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Joining the other mad Skeletons out there! I’d never heard of it... but now I’m intrigued.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

I got Figure Skating!

"Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!"
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

Same here :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Bobsledding

Thanks for the giveaway!!
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I Got:
    Bobsledding

I have no idea what this is. Lol. And thanks @simgirl1010 for the generosity! :heart:
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I got Bobsledding.

Thank you for all the giveaways you hold! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

You Got:
    Skeleton

This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited October 2020
    You Got:
    Skeleton

I used to think this would be fun when I was a teen haha! Now it sounds too dangerous ;) I'll stick to what I've always done and watch it on tv haha!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I Got:
    Bobsledding
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2020
    I got bobsledding, too! Thanks for the chance!

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I got skiing. Although, at my age I would probably just go for a hike and then sit in the hot springs. lol

You're awesome simgirl1010. I'm glad this forum has simmers like you on it.
  • DrbigtDrbigt Posts: 222 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

I have never tried bobsledding, I don't think that there's any area around me that would make it possible.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

I do enjoy watching it in the Olympics. :) Thanks for the giveaway!
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Bobsledding

Well, I was just taking blind picks a few times because the options didn't fit me at all, but it's just fun nonsense so whatever...

Good luck everyone.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    You Got:

Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!

thanks for the giveaway! Can't wait to see who the lucky winner is ;)
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna