Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I keep forgetting that this is a game and the end goal is to have fun. Lately I just keep on fussing about my chateau build. I spent hours on end decorating and then redoing things over and over and I’m not even enjoying it. :disappointed: Maybe I should just bulldoze the whole thing.

Anyway...

Jaik and Zoe’s relationship hasn’t been doing well since Venessa’s surprise b*sh moment. To manifest Zoe’s underlying distrust of Jaik, I gave them both the sweater curse. They didn’t even talk during breakfast.
    MNunPjz.png
    I was really surprised to find out they were actually expecting a second child. They were just watching TV when all of a sudden a notification popped up and there was confetti. I don’t even remember making them Try for Baby.
    zjqJjH8.png
    Had to quickly age up Gia.
    ashEYs1.png
    And make adjustments to the baby room. Such a lovely family.
    tDwD7XL.png
    On Love Day, Jaik came home to see Venessa at the front door. She was waiting for Zoe because she would help her decorate for the holiday (at least that‘s what the popup notification says).
    wXbpqH8.png
    So I brought over Dion as well because who leaves their toddler home alone next door? And he greeted Jaik with a loving hug.
    QEPEioa.png
    Which Zoe just happened to see as she arrived home from work.
    q9PUx2A.png
    Zoe went straight to the kitchen to make dinner. It’s not a big deal, right? Jaik’s just being a good dad to Dion too. It’s not like he’s taking this family for granted or anything.
    LoTb77L.png
    Except that he’s just talking there with Venessa and Dion while she’s cooking spaghetti and Gia is left unsupervised, making a mess!
    UL10aJf.png
    Oops! Dinner turned out to be spicier than expected.
    JjOyCO7.png

After dinner, Jaik walked Venessa and Dion home. She smiled at him again after so long. Thanks for letting Dion spend time with you and the other kids. It may not be perfect, but Dion‘s finally getting the family life he deserves.
    rDYsGwP.png
    Right. Good night then, I have to get back to Zoe and the kids.
    MCKECnY.png
    RhjoVDO.png

“Jaik. We need to talk.”
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    So I'm back to playing the household with autonomy on, and all I do is watch them--no interaction. I noticed a couple of interesting things.

1) Without me controlling them, their sleep habits are horrendous. They're always tired, because they never get a full 8 hours of sleep...instead, they'll take an hour nap, get up and do something, take another nap, and the entire cycle keeps repeating itself.

2) One of the guys in the house managed to strike up a romantic relationship with one of the ladies in the house--that shocked me, I really didn't know. But I should have, because apparently he's a player. When I was playing another household in the same save, he showed up at the restaurant and started chatting with random ladies. And now he's got 2 that text him, wanting to know if they can come over :)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @orenjiAi Such a great story, I have never ever seen sims getting through a meal without talking :smiley:

@Kimmer Aww scientist, it's been too long since I last saw that. Hope you are having fun with the challenge

@Nate_Whiplash1 That was so interesting. Sorry, the sim who managed to get a relationship going by themselves. What traits did that sim have?

ba540c1e29dfb1b26fc4c0b1d8b791affd671ba8.png
    I barely had any time to play this weekend, those are mostly spent running around but now life is back to the usual structure but I spent one sims-day playing a few of my townies. The guys were out for an evening. Ha ha, one if them is having a great time. He is a basketball player and a 1-star celebrity. His buddy, foodies who is working towards opening his own dinner one day, is clearly done with the convo they are having.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,352 Member
    Just a nice quiet afternoon at home with the kids...

074-Just-a-quiet-rainy-day-at-home.jpg

Also, a cool rainbow.

081-Rainbow.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Clubs Times Three

I managed to have three clubs gather at the same hangout...

The Brotherhood (Bro sims in bear jackets); The Hotheads (Hot-headed sims in flame jackets); The Chiefs of Mischief (mean sims in clown outfits).

5REzM5O.png
  • Options
    @orenjiAi Such a great story, I have never ever seen sims getting through a meal without talking :smiley:

@Kimmer Aww scientist, it's been too long since I last saw that. Hope you are having fun with the challenge

@Nate_Whiplash1 That was so interesting. Sorry, the sim who managed to get a relationship going by themselves. What traits did that sim have?

ba540c1e29dfb1b26fc4c0b1d8b791affd671ba8.png
    I barely had any time to play this weekend, those are mostly spent running around but now life is back to the usual structure but I spent one sims-day playing a few of my townies. The guys were out for an evening. Ha ha, one if them is having a great time. He is a basketball player and a 1-star celebrity. His buddy, foodies who is working towards opening his own dinner one day, is clearly done with the convo they are having.

The only trait I gave him that would cause him to flirt with the ladies is "outgoing"...no romantic, love, or anything like that. But I was actually glad to find out about the romantic relationship--I wish those two well, I hope it turns into something :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited August 2020
    There was yet another shake-up in the household hovering over the horizon. What should have been seen, was overlooked by most of them. Only Joey knew, or should have known, what was headed their way. Tamela had confided in him before graduation what had happened.
    "Joey, they accused me of cheating on my final test! Where do they come off accusing me. I didn't do it, you know I know my stuff when it comes to computer coding? Oo, I'm so made — I mean mad I could chew nails. Metal ones used in construction."
    "Tamela, hang on a minute. Who accused you of this, first of all?"
    "The Professor, for one."
    "Oh."
    "But I didn't do it! I didn't."
    "If you say so. Did they say you won't graduate?"
    "No. Just that if I was 'caught' again it might mean probation. Huh, too late. I'm outta here after this Term."
    "Okay, that likely means somebody brought this rumor to them, but they don't have any proof. Relax. It won't change how I feel about you."
    k3rrPR9.jpg

Sadly, a short time later Professor Joseph Cantrell, Sr. paid a visit to the Talek Sen Dene Household.
    Joey had just gotten home from work, when his father walked up. Joey was newly promoted to Senior Resident, for which he was thrilled. "Dad, hey, what brings you here?"
    Joseph looked down for a moment. Then at his third son. "I wish I could say it was just a pleasure call. But, I'm afraid I have some unpleasant news, particularly for you, son."
    GAJqhxf.jpg
    "Oh?"
    "I'm afraid you're going to have to distance yourself from one Tamela Durant."
    "What? Dad. Why?"
    "She cheated on her final exam at Britechester-U and the Dean has revoked her degree. Keeping the company of such a Sim who would blatantly disregard ethics is something you can ill afford. She will by proxy damage your reputation. Son, I see how quickly you are rising in the medical field. At this rate, you'll soon be Chief Surgeon. This is the profession you have wanted since you were a child. I would hate for anything, or anyone, to get in your way. Trust me, it's that serious."
    "She told me of the accusation. She didn't do it. That's what she told me and I believe her."
    "Son," Joseph said, gently. "I know how you feel about her and I admire that you're willing to stand at her side. But, here, take a look at this." Joseph handed over his cell phone. The photo was taken of Tamela's screen image at the time of her test. He could tell it was her phone by the small etching on its face. The date and time clearly displayed. Gazing at the image, Joey shook his head. Irrefutably, she was looking up answers.
    "Where did you get this? Dad, I can't believe this."
    "I'm on the Board of Professors, on the Committee that oversees such accusations. I'm sorry, Joe. She cheated. And her degree has been revoked. I'm so sorry, son. Politics being what they are, your career could be in jeopardy, next. You must step away while you can. That's why I hastened over here tonight."
    w2W53pw.jpg

The very next night, with this riding heavily on his shoulders, Joey became aware that Tamela kept hanging up on whomever it was who was calling. Then she managed to set the stove on fire when she insisted it was her turn to fix dinner. To top things off, somebody kept buzzing the gate bell, trying to gain admittance.
    "Who the heck is that and why are they being so obnoxious? Can't they see the lights are mostly off?" Erik grumbled, as he pulled open the front door and stood on the portico gazing outward. Evening had fallen, the night sky over the ocean black.
    "Hey," shouted the Sim. "I'm from Collections. I'm looking for a Tamela Durant. Is she in? I really need to talk to her."
    bIN5UkT.jpg
    "Just a minute, I'll check," he said and went back inside. After a brief discussion, Brianna went outside of the gate.
    "Hi, I'm Lady Brianna of the House of Talek Sen Dene. How may I help you?"
    NDvri2W.jpg
    The Collection agent glanced at her cell phone. "You're not Tamela Durant. I need to talk to Ms. Durant, if you please. She owes Simoleons. Lots of them. She's delinquent on her Student Loan. Repeatedly delinquent. This has been going on for months."
    "Oh, well please come inside and talk with her."
    "I don't owe you a thing," Tamela ranted. "I paid that loan off months ago."
    "Do you have a receipt?" The Sim calmly asked.
    Tamela frantically scrolled through her phone shaking her head. "I don't have it anymore," she raged. "I set it on my desk and one of those little alien terrors —" she said pointing directing at little Seraj. "Tore it to bits! Yes, they're always getting into my stuff and ripping things apart."
    Joey watched with dismay. Her expression had changed and he suddenly realized she was lying. First she cheats on her final exam, and now she fails to pay her debt. Blaming his wee nephew for the loss of a non-existent receipt. He was growing queasy. Who was this Sim he'd fallen for?
    "Okay, I'm going to have to repossess your stuff," the Sim said. This was the part of her job she hated. "Where's your room?" She looked directly at Tamela.
    "Top of those stairs and to the right," she said, blithely. Erik was quick to react, immediately on the woman's heels as she headed upward.
    "Not on the right," he said. "On the left. Her room is on the LEFT." For all of his efforts, the Sim slammed open his bedroom door and activating some very odd device, she proceeded to point it directly at his night stand.
    "No, not that, don't take that!"
    PUYPrjZ.jpg
    A curious sucking sound emanated from the device and weird colorful rings stretched to his belongings. In only a matter of seconds, the item disappeared. It was his Starlight Accolade … Any leftover feelings of affection or friendship for her, vanished as quickly as his award. He sighed. "No …"

While Aaron was reading the cases that came before him, one came to his particular attention. He sat up straight in his chair, his stomach twisted with what he read. A warrant was out for the arrest of one Tamela Durant on the charge of fraud. She was only one Sim of many listed in the Class Action suit against the Llama App Company. Aaron took his lunch break to call Tamela's employer. What he learned was disturbing. First, her computer showed signs of improper access. She among others had pilfered the latest app developed and sold it, unlawfully, to another company, who then, pawned it off as their own. When the unfinished app failed, the duped company sued. Tamela pocketed the monies paid by a client and then quit her job, hoping to not get caught in her scheme. With further probing, he came to learn she had joined the Mobwives. A most unsavory group of thugs. She had to go. There was no more excusing her actions as merely bad behavior, or bad judgement. Clearly this Sim was on the wrong road and she simply had to go.
    "I'll tell her," Erik volunteered, as the family meeting broke up. "She stole from the Sim City Student Loan Company, she stole from me, she stole from the Llama App Company she worked for. I've had about enough of this Sim. Sorry, Joey. It is what it is."
    "Next time I'll be more selective about taking your cast-offs. What a mistake."
    tDyOcLk.jpg
    The family gathered together just outside of the gates and awaited Tamela's arrival home from work. The locksmiths had just finished changing the locking system to a more superior one, that was suggested to be Thug-proof.
    "What's all this?"
    zBHVsSN.jpg
    "I'll tell you what this is," Erik said. "You are hereby evicted. You have exactly thirty minutes to pack up your stuff and leave."
    qwwCpmM.jpg
    "Don't you tell me what to do, Mister. I can have you ruined. I have connections."
    lGLvw9t.jpg
    "Do you mean the Mobwives, by chance?" Aaron said. "There's an A.P.B. out for any and all members and your name is on that list, Ms. Durant. You are also wanted for the felony of Fraud. If I were you, I'd pack my bags and go turn myself in — before I finish dialing the police department."
    "What?"
    "Instant Karma is going to get you, that's what." Joey shook his head. "You played with fire and now, my dear, you're about to get burned. Take a hike."

Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Just a nice quiet afternoon at home with the kids...

Also, a cool rainbow.

I love how you worded that. :D

Just another day with the kids fighting and making a mess and... oh look outside! A rainbow!

(Ignoring the kids) Heh heh! :D

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Tonight I went back into my very first TS4 household. I knew virtually nothing about the game when I created them, and I made so many mistakes. For example, the wife (who was older than the husband) passed away, because I had no idea there was an aging function, and that you could turn it off--oops! Being that it was my first household, I remember how upset I was when she died.

And truth be told, I gave them pretty boring traits, so they're not much fun to play. If it was any other household I would've deleted it, but I can't--it's my first, it has sentimental value.

EDIT; that game also brought back a funny gag I pulled at the Solar Flare in Oasis Springs. There's a microphone stand for the performer to use, and I had turned it around and moved it into the corner. Tonight Alyse Costello was telling jokes, looking into the corner like her parents had given her a "time out" lol
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    You guys are cracking me up! I love the clever, funny things you've all got going on.

All I've got is a made-over Darling Walsh strumming the guitar with a dinner plate stuck to her hand. I pretended it was a guitar pick as I snapped the screenshots for proof to post one day. Yes, I threw a debug at her. lol
  • Options
    Catzilla wrote: »
    You guys are cracking me up! I love the clever, funny things you've all got going on.

All I've got is a made-over Darling Walsh strumming the guitar with a dinner plate stuck to her hand. I pretended it was a guitar pick as I snapped the screenshots for proof to post one day. Yes, I threw a debug at her. lol

Now that's funny :)
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member

Now that's funny :)

It was and I've never had that happen before. Also had to pluck Charisma for Dummies Vol.2 out of thin air, it was hanging around after Summer took it into the bathroom to read while on the toilet. I'm really glad I didn't have to add a mod to grab the book.
    This save has been a little buggy, the family is pretty sweet though.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    @GalacticGal

Oh! My Gem-lovin' heart! But Kayleigh seems like a nice gal, so... All hope's not lost! Besides, as they say...

tenor.gif?itemid=7215839
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited September 2020
    So my sim, Dahlia Snooboo, started life as a musician until a tragic tram accident in Newcrest. She rushed to the scene to help injured sims and decided then that her true life's purpose was to be a doctor. While working at the hospital Dahlia decided that she enjoyed analysis more than patient care and switched to being a scientist in the lab.

Fixated on the strange anatomy Dahlia once saw when she x-rayed one male patient, Dahlia started the Rockets & Telescopes club so that she could study the cosmos and prove the existence of aliens. Well, she didn't have to wait long, because one day Dahlia was abducted.

When she was returned to her home in Willowcreek, she was different. Instead of getting pregnant, she now had the ability to impregnate male sims. And she could not get those searing words out of her head to populate all of simnation with her spawn. So, Dahlia enhanced the club, kicked out the women, attracted men, beguiled them and successfully impregnated 8 or more male sims. It cost her her relationship with Jason Bjorn, but so be it, the 8 babies born and others on the way are worth it.
    Dahlia-Progeny.png

Including impregnating Bob Pancakes who looks like he might be carrying triplets, but we'll know once he gives birth.
    Preggo-Bob-Pancakes.png

Y'all that was one baby Bob was carrying, ONE.
    1Baby.png

Post edited by troshalom on
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2021

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Love Day was approaching fast. Erik made sure he took the day off. He wanted to spend as much time with Kayleigh as Simunly possible. He also wanted a moment to catch up with the goings on with his family.
    For instance, it seemed Brianna had yet another bun in her oven.
    CRKvn0J.jpg
    She was also very interested in what was new, besides Kayleigh, in his life. The two sat at the bar in the castle-keep.
    Q7Bdv4k.jpg
    Erik learned that his little nephews were forging new paths forward in their development. Both were eager to learn, and both were prone to a bit of mischief. Wonder where they got that trait?
    6G09GRL.jpg
    Brianna worked with Seraj on how to say I'm sorry.
    DP7qSdP.jpg
    This after he'd made a terrible mess in the east bathroom on the main floor.
    vdCZ1HR.jpg
    After the lesson was over, Brianna put him in the bath. He managed to get paint all over himself.
    3e2Fhj5.jpg

Dawn barely broke in what was about to be a gorgeous early spring day. Birds were chirping as Erik rolled out of his bed. Glancing at the clock, to his dismay it was much too early to call Kayleigh. Although he had an intense need to hear her voice. I have all day, he kept telling himself.
    Before he even finished brushing his teeth, his phone went off. Kayleigh greeted him warmly when he picked up. "Heya, Handsome, glad to hear you're up. How about breakfast? I can't wait another minute to see you."
    The minute they caught up to each other, Kayleigh was quick to show her affection for him.
    tLB3Dkn.jpg
    Being Love Day, Erik came prepared.
    "For you, Lovely Lady, with all of my heart."
    SgOxyc3.jpg
    "Oh, it's lovely. Erik, you're just so sweet. Thank you."
    "I have to go, but I'll pick you up at seven tonight. Wear something fancy and don't be late. I have a gig afterward."

Erik had a little time before he had to get ready for the evening. One of the things he wanted to do was to check out a new venue in NewCrest. It wasn't long before he found himself being trailed.
    The nature of this venue had him concerned. These Sims, these Paparazzi weren't known for keeping secrets, after all.
    fWheXG4.jpg

Finally, the hour drew near. All shaved, showered and shampooed, Erik got dressed in his best tuxedo. He had several suits in his wardrobe, but sadly the spangled one had lost all lustre in his eyes, seeing as that's what he wore a couple of years ago when he proposed to Gem. Rather than focus on the momentary pain that jabbed him with that thought he chose the powder blue tuxedo he wore as a Groomsman at his sister's wedding. Much happier thoughts were attached to it. It was the right choice, he decided.
    Love Day was on a Friday, this year. The Friday before yet another Holiday that fell on Sunday. What better way to begin the weekend long celebration than to get all dressed up and take his best girl out for the evening.
    "Kayleigh, you look absolutely fabulous. Breathtaking."
    qjXp4jL.jpg
    "Look at us, coordinated without having to coordinate," Erik said, laughing.
    "Yes, look how fine you look, too. Handsome Sim."
    NgQf4iK.jpg
    "Kayleigh, I have waited a long time for this. I knew I loved you the minute I saw you."
    jwgbr3M.jpg
    Erik reached over and took her now trembling hands into his.
    x4U3Jel.jpg
    "You have become the better part of me. I cannot live without you. I love you, I need you and I want you. Only you."
    Slowly, Erik took a knee, watching her face that transformed before his eyes. She went from surprise, to awe to joy.
    ZJ3u3jO.jpg
    Then he produced the ring he designed and that he commissioned the jeweler make just for her. "Will you marry me, my Sweet Angel?"
    FfpVF8M.jpg
    QptJiVm.jpg
    "Oh, Erik, I can't believe it. I mean, I never expected. Well, I hoped … Whoa, look at that. Wow, does that ever sparkle."
    h2WQ82T.jpg
    "Well?" he said.
    "I feel as if I'm dreaming …"
    j8JJGsm.jpg
    "Look at how intricate the setting is. So very beautiful. It takes my breath away."
    8G1SQAH.jpg
    rVhHlP0.jpg
    "Try it on and get a good look, I had it made just for you."
    "Oh, it fits perfectly. Yes. Oh, yes, I will marry you."
    fU2OLPg.jpg
    Finally Erik let out his breath he'd been holding. He was afraid she was going to turn him down.
    "I'm so very happy. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."
    iwFQoTe.jpg
    "And I, you."
    XISdfQx.jpg
    "Don't forget I come as a package deal," Kayleigh said, as she leapt into his arms.
    XGjiOKh.jpg
    "I haven't forgotten. You've just made me a very happy Sim."
    eStZ8YP.jpg

The happy couple stopped by to pick up little Melodie before they reached the Rock N Roll concert hall of NewCrest. Erik who was carrying the wee girl took her up onto the stage with him, Kayleigh not far behind.
    ICspkmp.jpg
    "Melodie, would you like Erik to be your daddy?"
    rVyWXSX.jpg
    "Wuv my daddy!"
    QWEA9ob.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member

This is part of my current family. All the action is with these sims so only posted pics of them.

73Cw0IL.png

Emmitt O'Neal husband to Blair

kkOTYLA.png

Blair O'Neal

tQoungI.png

Chadwick Emery husband to Maddison

b276lfn.png

Maddison Emery daughter of Blair and Emmitt.

Fpai9La.png

Madeline O'Neal daughter of Blair and Emmitt.

Since the story is rather lengthy I decided to hide it so that only those that want to read it can.
    Emmitt O'Neal had his first alien encounter when he was abducted as a young man. He came back home and was traumatized from the encounter. He tried to move past it, but to his horror found out that he was pregnant! He had a child named Sonia that he kept. She looked alien. This was a problem. He had to find a job because the money he had saved before Sonia was born was running out, and he knew he couldn't get a regular babysitter and he had no relatives. Emmitt contacted the alien who had communicated with him after Sonia was born to give him the option of sending Sonia to her home world, and Emmitt explained his problem. Emmitt explained that the humans wouldn't understand him having an alien baby and he had no one to care for Sonia while he worked, The alien told Emmitt that there were alien females and males in disguise living among them. Emmitt was scared at that news. Emmitt felt for the first time that he would have no worries with Sonia, because they could disguise themselves . The alien said children of toddler age had the ability to disguise themselves at will to look completely human. Emmitt having no choice and asked the alien if he knew of an alien woman who would be willing to be a caretaker to Sonia, but like any good alien woman, she would not take care of his child without a union. Emmitt did not like the thought of that at all, but he sucked it up and agreed.

A few days later Blair showed up, and in spite of the fact that he knew she would be in disguise he was surprised that she didn't look alien.

Emmitt wasn't enamored of Blair, Sonia though over time really seemed to have taken to Blair. Blair though seeing saw how Emmitt loved Sonia and because he was a handsome man she fell for him. Emmitt eventually saw the love and care Blair had for Sonia and decided to give her a chance. They became friends over time. Then one unexpected night Emmitt and Blair became husband and wife in more than name. They couldn't have been happier. Soon Sonia had a sister. Then as Sonia grew more brothers and sisters came along. To Emmitt's surprise Blair more than a few times was taken by her people and came back with child. So he had about 4 step children. Blair told him that it was her responsibility to procreate full blooded alien children so her race would not die out. While they were not against half breeds, they didn't want the full blooded alien children to be taken over by the half bloods. The alien kids grew up faster than the humans and the step kids have given Blair and Emmitt grandkids. Tina all alien was married and she was the only step kid that had all alien babies 5 of them. Turns out that Tina's husband was all alien as well. Cheyanne who was half human, married a human and had 3 kids none who appeared to have alien dna. Mathias married a full human and had five kids only one who seems to have alien dna.

After their fourth child Emmitt had come to decide that he had to tell the human kids that their mother was an alien. Being young he just didn't know when was the proper time. That would be an awkward conversation that he wanted to avoid altogether if possible. Telling human children that their mother and nieces and nephews were full on aliens would not be easy.

After their fifth child Lyndsay was born, Blair hired a nanny who it turned out was Vladislaus Stroud. It was rumored that he was a notorious master vampire, and boy he sure looked like he could be with that grayish skin and drawn death look about him. After time it appeared that Vlad as he asked to be called was very attentive and seemed to like all the kids not just little Lyndsay. He also was good to the kids.

Prior to hiring Vlad, they had a nanny named Chadwick Emery who ended up marrying their grown human daughter Maddison. Chadwick only married Maddison to get in good with Madeline her sister, and because the O'Neals were rich and influential in town. Emmitt gave his teen daughter grudging consent to marry as she was with child. Chadwick married Maddison. Then he went to work on Madeline. One day he won the prize he had been seeking. Madeline was his. They had to be very careful and Madeline felt so guilty and crummy, but she was in love with Chadwick. It wasn't long before Madeline was with child, but lied and said it was a boy she knew. Blair and Emmitt were very disappointed with Madeline's throwing her life away like that, but they weren't thrilled by Maddison's marriage and pending mother hood being still a teenager either.

In spite of the glitches in Madeline and Maddison's lives, the other children Loren, Janice and little Lyndsay who just became a toddler were getting along fine. Blair thought maybe everything would turn out ok, now that Madeline and Maddison had given birth, but she was dissatisfied with how life seemed to be going. She just wasn't happy. Over time, Blair started noticing Vlad and liked what she saw. She started getting to know him more. She was curious about his supposed vampire dna and life. Vlad being used to people not noticing him except in a negative way was drawn to Blair. He developed feelings for her.

One day Vlad couldn't hide his feelings for her anymore, and he made the move on Blair and to his never ending surprise she allowed him. They both sneaked into the bathroom and did the deed in the shower. Blair was just as shocked as Vlad. She never dreamed she could be that way with this man, but it happened. She still loved Emmitt. She felt bad at first, but she couldn't take it back. She wasn't sure how she felt about Vlad. Still to break her vows was not something she had ever done. Vlad told her he loved her, and that he didn't expect her to leave Emmitt. He said he wanted to be her lover. She told him she had to think about it. She wanted more out of life, but was it having a relationship with Vlad? He was giving her the attention she craved. Before she could decide anything she found out she was pregnant and Vlad was the father no doubt on that. What was she going to do? She told Vlad and he was pleased.

As if things couldn't get worse it turns out Madeline was pregnant again, this time her mother would be shocked to know that the father was not a boy at school, nor Chadwick (not that Blair suspected Chadwick was the father of her newly born children), but the father was of all people VLAD!

The Vlad/Blair affair was not my doing. I was playing Emmitt and I saw steam and hearts coming out of the shower, and so I swerved the camera over and who comes out of the shower? Blair and Vlad lol. She was pregnant after that. Then I noticed that Madeline was pregnant again. When she gave birth I went into the family tree to see who the father was and I was expecting it to be Chadwick, but nope it was Vlad lol. Didn't see them woo hoo, so didn't see that coming either lol
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    This just happened in my household with full autonomy, and letting them control themselves. I lost another one to the dreaded pool....the message read "Pinky is drowning!"....a split second later, "Pinky has reached fitness level 4". Umm, I don't think she's feeling very fit right now...

EDIT; I think I figured out what happened. The poor girl's energy level was all the way into the red when she decided to make the ill-fated decision to go swimming
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    7D1Xuuk.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights