Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Its been forever since I posted here! Here is what is going on in my Silversweater Legacy save! I have been playing Myron Silversweater, the son 2nd son of Simeon Silversweater. Myron and his girlfriend Delaney bought a new house in Windenberg. They really like it, although it is a tad old fashioned. PIqWdsZ.png
    Winterfest rolled around and Father Winter dropped in. He gave Delaney a set of jazz paintings. Unfortunately he got Myron a pile of dog poop :(
    WTH Santa! GXa5OAQ.png
    They enjoy downtown Windenberg and the club scene JDKsUu1.png
    New Year's rolled around and they had a wonderful time welcoming the new year with friends. 9vCWSJw.png
    Myron and Delaney were still fairly wide awake, so Myron transported them to the Secret Garden in the Magic Realm
    He proposed! lP7Sl3H.png
    She said yes! y6W9VFv.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I have a serious problem. I keep starting new gameplay saves. Last time I posted I was playing with Abbie Foreman. I've started three more saves since then. I really, really miss my Drifters. I thought for sure everything in the pre-patch and EL that has issues would've been fixed by now. But it hasn't and I'm all over the place trying to keep myself occupied until it is finally, properly fixed and I can continue playing with my House 05 Drifters. *sigh*

Despite that, I'm still having lots of fun. I love making Sims, I love building and I love challenges, so I guess that's good, right?! :) *eye twitches*

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've been giving my own version of premades a makeover with some added skills & traits for my futuristic game save then I put them in unplayed.
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    In yet another attempt to branch out from my glass box builds, I built this 10 bedroom chateau.
    24wvAHt.png
    For the amount of time and effort I spent on it, I only got it so far. It’s turned out so unappealing. :disappointed: Right now it’s still just a shell. Hopefully, I could bring myself to finish the landscaping and even :cold_sweat:furnish it.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Here's something very odd that's been happening in my game that I actually have nothing to do with. One of my Sims has a nice beach house in Sulani--random strangers will just barge into his house without knocking or being invited in. One of them is a "declared enemy"...guy just opened his fridge and helped himself without saying a word, and stood in his living room eating in silence.

Another one simply marched into his bedroom and went to sleep. And one day he came home and found a couple woohoo'ing in his bed! Granted, I do have a mod installed, but this never happens at any of my other Sim's houses. There is something about that house that attracts...well, seemingly everyone!

That seems to be the way Sulani life is. I don't play in that world much as there is little more to do than to host constant Sims invading your Sims' space and occasionally swimming in the ocean or playing with water vehicles. I'm not impressed with it at all. Sorry to learn you're not having 'fun'.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    (Kinda sad, just a heads up. A challenge I'm doing.)

SnR9P0j.png
    This is the story of Poppy Snarkey. She lives in an apartment building in San Myshuno
    G2ASC3D.png
    3olDLQk.png

Although lazy at times, she is extremely responsible, and handy. Her mother, a selfish 'evil' politician, after selling off anything of value (even the stove, which is fine since Poppy is a vegetarian and can make salad from the fridge anyways. "*CENSORED* you mom!"), leaves Poppy to fend for herself.
    NWzHFgq.png

Growing up without even a bed, (she had to sleep on the couch, her parents were too cheap, and evil), Poppy has learned to fend for herself. After her parents are gone, she buys her daughter a bed, sells the couch and buys herself a decent bed.
    cvZcZOw.png
    7hwHvEL.png

While doing her high-school homework, and quickly an "A" student, Poppy comes up with an idea...
    rBlqyj2.png
    updTBJx.png

Badges she's missing from Scouts is outdoors, fitness, art, and science. Thinking deeply, she dances on her cardboard dance mat. Science is out of the question for now, as is outdoor 'nature' activities. Fitness can't pay the rent. So art!!!

She tries painting, starts at the top and buys a large canvass and paint for §100. Commpletes it and is able to sell it for §98. Hmm... Her next painting she pays §100 and sells it for §108. So far a §6 profit. But that won't pay the §600 rent.

Inspired by her daughter dancing to the loud 'teenager' music she has playing on her stereo, Poppy tries a medium painting for §75.
    DtIfiov.png
    SMIymJu.png

Not bad! She can sell it for §154! But school calls and she's a bit late already. Time to go to the annoying rabbit-hole...
    3L10tXG.png

I love the notion of your story going from Adversity to Triumph! Go, Poppy!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @orenjiAi I LOVE your build.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    In yet another attempt to branch out from my glass box builds, I built this 10 bedroom chateau.
    24wvAHt.png
    For the amount of time and effort I spent on it, I only got it so far. It’s turned out so unappealing. :disappointed: Right now it’s still just a shell. Hopefully, I could bring myself to finish the landscaping and even :cold_sweat:furnish it.

It kind of reminds me of Buckingham palace
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Thanks @elanorbreton! That really means a lot to me since this is my first large build. It’s still a WIP but I’ll share it when it’s done. I honestly don’t know what to do with it. At first I was going for a historically-accurate build, then an eco-mansion, but now I’m really inclined to make it a pretend hotel/restaurant/wedding venue.

@Cavapoo_King it’s because of the middle bit with the chunky false columns and the balustrades at the top! I was actually going for French manor in the countryside but at least I got the neoclassic vibe right. 😂
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited August 2020
    On Winterfest morning Opal Jarrett ate breakfast and she was excited about the presents and seeing Father Winter. Her father Nelson listened to her babbling patiently.
    SaasGQs.png

Whole family gathered to decorate the Holiday tree. Nelson seemed a bit bored.
    Lo2plLu.png

He was more interested of mistletoe kisses with his wife Paulette.
    3vwcjho.png

He also loved the grand meal.
    hk5zysv.png

The family cat Topper also loved the grand meal. :D
    Ajo9QaZ.png
    WKnLN9J.png

Time for Father Winter's visit.
    Kyl2tdS.png

The whole family was excited about the presents, especially Opal.
    ukeX2gO.png
    She was a bit disappointed of her present, some kind of a miniature airplane decoration.
    8WcAUw4.png

Nelson got a metal collectible, baconite. He wasn't happy about it either.
    3BX9kJc.png

Paulette had already gone to sleep, but she woke up to get her present. She was the only one who was happy about it, she got London's Choice oven.
    fcbJdel.png
    How did Father Winter get the oven to fit in such a small box? :o:D

Topper waited for his present, but he didn't get anything. Father Winter shared some friendly gestures and words with him, though.
    OiqwbsV.png

Winterfest is over. Time to go to sleep.
    yBB0Dgn.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021

Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2020
    Melody seemed bored at the bar until someone gave her a drink!

50272855022_85f52b850b_c.jpg

I'm guessing Julie had already had too many drinks, because she's doing the peepee dance in the background.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    In my latest save, I decided to start a new pregnancy mission (mod). The rules are simple; it can only involve married women, and it has to be right in front of their husbands (the husband's reactions are priceless).

I've found that the best place to find married couples is in restaurants, so I put down a few across worlds. Today my guy went to Hogan's Burger Bar in Del Sol...I had no idea who the first "lucky" lady was going to be.

Poor Bella Goth...I hope Mort understands.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Took some shots form Morgyn. Honestly I can watch him all day practicing magic :D

27.08.20_12-47-07esjg8.png

27.08.20_12-47-42nokvf.png

27.08.20_12-48-0625jz9.png

27.08.20_12-52-34g0kfi.png

27.08.20_12-55-32eijho.png

27.08.20_12-59-04k4jup.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    "I'll catch up with you later. I have a place I have to be right now," Brianna said to the group. The six had been like a small family while they attended Britechester-U.
    "You're meeting him, finally, aren't you," Erik said.
    "Yes. Yes, I am at long last."
    "I thought he was dead," Joey said, puzzled.
    "Apparently, not anymore." Aaron reasoned. "Else it was a ruse."
    Brianna had waited for this day ever since she accidentally 'bumped' into him, metaphysically. It was all so ethereal and surreal. She felt him die, so just how was it he was now meeting her in the flesh?
    "But, you died. I felt it and you wouldn't allow me to follow you into the Light. How can you be standing here, now? I know it's you. But, how can it be? You died."
    "Let me just say I have recovered. I promise I will share the full details at a later time. Right now, I am grateful for your tenacity, for your allegiance. You never gave up on me. Please, allow me to show my appreciation."
    YWn9qzY.jpg
    vX9u7d8.jpg
    "Unnecessary," Brianna said. "But the rose is lovely. Thank you."
    "Where are you and your brothers and dormmates planning on living?"
    "We're currently discussing the matter."
    "May I ask you all to come live here at Greyson? It was an ancient castle-keep, that I have had renovated. It's a very large place and I feel as if I am rattling around in it by myself. Besides, I'm well-used to Human company and — tell no one I said this, I actually miss it."
    "Oh, thank you. That would be wonderful. When would you have us move in?"
    "This evening, since it's Winterfest Eve, if that is acceptable."
    "I'll just text them. They're still at the restaurant.

Winterfest dawned and the group, who got busy decorating a tree the night before, gathered around and sang.
    7rZOC52.jpg
    Unfortunately, the outside gate went unlocked. One of Erik's obsessed fans came in from the cold.
    jl9OTzj.jpg
    Interloper that he was, the group welcomed him. They gave him some clothing to wear and some hot, spicy cider to warm him up.

As the group began to open gifts Spock took Brianna aside into another part of the keep.
    "Forgive me for pulling you away from the festivities, but I have a little something I wanted to give to you, alone."
    NfglYC5.jpg
    "As you know, our marriage has been arranged, as per Vulcan custom. But, I wanted the privilege of asking you myself. So that you know I harbor no hesitation in my heart or my soul." With that he got down on a knee. "Brianna Cantrell, Brianna-kam, will you be my Life-Partner, my Wife?"
    E68Sr0h.jpg
    "Yes, oh, yes I will!"
    0VU9OCA.jpg

While Spock and Brianna were having their private moment, Father Winter stopped in.
    Y0Wk4v8.jpg

Very shortly thereafter, Spock and Brianna announced their news.
    "The wedding will be held on New Year's Day," Spock said.
    FhUnMb6.jpg
    "Wow, that's only a week away," Erik said. "Boys, we've got some planning to do. Think Kegger. We put that par-tay together in less than a half-hour. We can do this!"
    And so they did. Getting the venue was no problem, Erik was already scheduled for a concert there. It was just across the bay on the mainland in Windenburg. The place was a lounge and so refreshments would be easy.
    Erik provided the entertainment.
    ZiXBxhL.jpg
    All-in-all, the Bachelor party came off without a hitch. Much like the Kegger the group threw the night before their graduation.

More to come … Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    The wedding was set for the afternoon. Spock and the rest of the household headed off to church that morning, and barely had time to change into their wedding outfits before the time arrived. All were amazed that the snow on the ground had totally melted. The air far less frigid than expected. Making sure the gates were unlocked so the hired help and their guests could enter, the group took a collective sigh of relief. Brianna was stunning.
    The three girls shared a room on the second floor and with all the excitement, it was more of a slumber party for them. No one would realize from looking at her, Brianna had very little sleep that night.
    jPVbIwF.jpg
    ZlKlPty.jpg
    Being a judge, Aaron presided over the nuptials.
    J5zwsvx.jpg
    IUQiNk7.jpg
    EQPgBgU.jpg
    GwYlzrD.jpg

As per human tradition, the couple cut the cake and shared a bite together.
    4QOpdJk.jpg
    ShR5ACS.jpg
    As evening draped itself around the newlyweds, they took their seats at the head table. Many a guest stopped by to greet them.
    JPQASZK.jpg
    EnlRGjN.jpg
    Erik and Gem found a nice table where they could chat.
    0YjhyiW.jpg
    Before too long, Father Winter asked if he could join them.
    Jwptdtw.jpg
    bQFKtQG.jpg
    "I love you, Gem."
    CzycrSQ.jpg
    Joseph and Louise Cantrell sat inside and got to know Sarek, Spock's father.
    xMWQ5gs.jpg
    It was a beautiful setting and a beautiful ceremony.
    6s4JUSh.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading! :)
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I had never explored the scientist career from GTW, so I made a new Sim today (Walter Fumbler). Due to the style of my gameplay, it only stands to reason that Walter will be the most inept scientist there is--let's see how badly he can botch things in the lab :o
  • Options
    After the wedding, everyone settled into their new routines. Joey got enrolled in Med School. Aaron continued working hard as a judge. Tamela decided to use her tech-skills and her degree to become a Programmer. She did well. Gem joined the culinary career. Even Erik, who was already an established celebrity, decided to juggle. He joined the Entertainer Career. All the while, they watched as Brianna seemed to pack on weight.
    "Hey, Sis," Joey said one morning. "I hate to say something, but being overweight is a very unhealthy thing. You worked so hard to get rid of the Freshman-fifteen …"
    3ceqO3r.jpg
    "Twenty-five," she said. "I was pretty hefty there. Surprised myself."
    "Okay, well, I was trying to be kind about it. Far be it from me to Fat-Shame my only sister. But, you should never take anything for granted. Spock's a good guy and all, but still. Why would you want to look like that? I mean, seriously."
    "Joe," Brianna said quietly. "I'm pregnant. You being a doctor of medicine, I thought you'd notice this."
    Ju8YaUR.jpg
    "What?"
    His only means of defense is that she didn't look pregnant from behind.
    DBykbXH.jpg

While the family eagerly awaited the Blessed Event, a few things were also heating up.
    Joey and Tamela had hit it off. Starting out as friends, and once her infatuation with Erik was over, Joey started flirting with her.
    QgupZmp.jpg
    It didn't take long before these two became an item.
    k3rrPR9.jpg
    But, Joey let her know that he was just now a junior resident, so not to expect a ring or anything too soon. Surprisingly, Tamela didn't pout.

After a time, there simply was no denying Brianna's condition.
    dBZ8lpw.jpg
    As her time drew near, Spock seemed to question just when the child was due.
    "When are you due again?"
    "Just about anytime, now."
    "I shall note that, and let my boss know."
    ooH7tWm.jpg

That very same evening, Brianna was called to join her own baby shower.
    FOCM2AY.jpg
    iFHvd8l.jpg
    6a1YLVq.jpg
    It was a nice turnout. Brianna found herself uncomfortable, however, the entire evening. Her back was troubling her. So she kept off of her feet as much as possible.
    9S70qUk.jpg

The very next day, Brianna did, indeed, have to call her husband home from work early.
    Of course, he came right away. But then, when he asked how far apart her contractions were and she said about five minutes, he got a rather queer look on his face. Apoplexy? Brianna thought.
    yhRI64X.jpg
    At first he didn't move, as if his gear was stuck in neutral or something. Then suddenly, he was running about the castle-keep like a mad man. This was quite curious, as Vulcan's were normally so very taciturn, Spock especially. "Are you all right?" She said.
    "I'll be fine. Where's the water bucket. Once the water boils, I'll be fine."
    And then he was off running again.
    Yj7yReD.jpg
    "That's okay," she hollered, "I'll call the doctor."
    A few hours later, the deed was done. "Aren't they beautiful?" Brianna said.
    "I knew they would be," Spock said, back to his calmer self. "They look like you."
    "I don't have pointed ears," she laughed.
    hPJJ9R0.jpg

More to Come Thanks for reading! :)

• Options
    Erik worried that just maybe he had taken on too much. His boss required that he practice playing an instrument every night.
    NQM9HWq.jpg
    Erik's agent was also very busy booking concerts and photoshoots. Happily, some of these he could take care of in between when he needed to be down at the studio. Being an Entertainer. Whatever that was.
    uZL4JBQ.jpg
    He was careful to include Gem in as many of his activities as he could. They had gotten off to a rocky start what with his heart dividing itself between the two Sims as it did. He only wanted a peaceful home life. If there was such a thing, that is.
    So, he took her along to a live concert that was held locally.
    JgSk9ov.jpg
    Some things he had to do on his own, however, as it conflicted with her work schedule. Such as the Meet a Celebrity affair down at Orchid-A-Go-Go.
    c1sYLfp.jpg

After a concert one evening, just as they got back to the castle-keep, Gem confronted him.
    Y7kBv0k.jpg
    "When, Erik. When? That's all I'm asking. As if your schedule wasn't hectic enough, you take on another job? Are you a Workaholic or something?"
    "Gem, I bring you to as many of my gigs as I can, where is this coming from?"
    "I just … I just am afraid we're stuck. Again."
    "Stuck?" Before he could frame the words, he realized what this was all about. Brianna had a dream wedding and now was the proud mother of identical twin sons. Noisy little guys who kept most of the household up at night. But, they were cute. He also noticed that Gem wasn't the only female acting a tad strangely. Tamela also seemed impatient. She, he couldn't help. But, he decided, he could give Gem what she was asking for. Himself.

"Okay, so do you have tomorrow night free?" he said, while Gem scrolled through her phone.
    "Yes, it's free. I have three days off in a row," she smiled.
    "Then, we have a date."
    "A date?"
    "For what do we have a date?"
    "A date-date. As in I'm taking you out to dinner. Date."
    "Put on your best dress, Baby, cause we're going out tonight," Erik said in a sing-songy voice. "And I do mean fancy."
    "How fancy?" Gem asked. "Just where are we going?"
    "The Star Club in NewCrest."
    "Ooh, now that's fancy. But, I'm not exactly a star. Can I still get in?"
    "Absolutely, you'll be on my arm." He winked.
    "You look beautiful tonight," Erik said, as they took their seats at the table. The Host quickly disappeared.
    u2NeWXA.jpg
    "You don't look half-bad yourself. That's one fancy suit you have on. I hope our colors blend."
    Suddenly, Erik began to serenade her.
    sBbsdLL.jpg
    Shortly after they put in their order, he stood up, took her by the hand and led her just to the side of their table. There was barely any wriggle room, as a crowd appeared rushing inward as if a dam had burst nearby. Gem smiled. She was pretty much used to it, by now.
    "Gem, we've been a couple for close to a year, now. Maybe a tad longer because I have loved you for at least that long. But, I feel it's time for us to move forward, just a little. And," he said.
    d1bBnIE.jpg
    Taking a knee, he presented a ring, "Will you marry me?"
    6bCtEg8.jpg
    "Well, I don't know," She said, "You come with such an entourage — Oh, my that's quite a rock!"
    Q3Zl7BZ.jpg
    "I figured the bigger, the better. How else am I to bribe you into saying yes?"
    "Hm, let me take a good look at this."
    yt5nRfX.jpg
    In a flash, she slipped it onto her left ring-finger and then held up her hand. The light refracted off the many facets of the 2-carat diamond.
    "Wow, it takes my breath away. So beautiful. Yes, Erik I will be your wife."
    "Thank God, for a moment there I thought you were putting me on."
    46xH9wQ.jpg
    Unfortunately, they weren't alone. And one of Erik's most obsessed fans, the one Tamela had it out with, squeezed himself between the couple.
    "Beg pardon. So sorry," he said. "Bit warm in here, isn't it?"
    B7nY1Cl.jpg
    Thankfully their food arrived about that time.
    zvOE3V3.jpg
    Erik sighed. It was almost a perfect evening …

All for now … thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited August 2020
    Meanwhile at Ebabit Dance and Variety...
    "I would look so cool in that outfit!"
    qtA6KXl.png

Tiffaneez,"You want to buy that Llama? I know, right? So cute!"
    aKfUn7s.png

Abuzu, "They are tending the store well. I'm proud. I think I'll eat some cake."
    q5gFvA5.png

Sazzee'Hanhi, "I wanna dance! I wanna fight! I wanna dance with the mannequin again!"
    IK9jzfz.png

Tiffaneez, "You like that outfit? Good choice! It will look good on you, let me ring you up..."
    OV8c64Q.png

Tiffaneez, "Oh yeah, baby! Show me the money!"
    x5MHh2B.png

EDIT: What I did was sell the buisness. The rest of the Ebabits in Magnolia Promenade have a 'Live in Club". Sazzee'Hani and her daughter Tiffaneez re-bought the retail shop. Old man Abuzu, I put in their 'new' household because he is excellent at running retail. (The other two couldn't handle it alone)

URBlGpr.png

At the end, not bad profit.
    ZG9IXBI.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited August 2020
    "There's something special about you Travis...but I can't quite put my finger on it."

DOr12RF.png
    "First this strange bassinet you came in, and Ive never seen anything like this before in the stores..."

MAp7MHI.png

"And that weird blue rock...you cry everytime you're not near it...and whenever I move that thing somehow it always ends up near you. I dont even know where it came from...Kasey doesnt have a rock collection or anything..."

BTKuaPy.png

"Hahaha look at that smile. Something tells me you're hiding something from me. Do you have weird little powers? Huh? Does mommy have an alien baby? Hm?"

urNQ84y.png

Jeanette does indeed have a special baby. A very special baby. He's not an alien, but pretty soon Jeanette's going to have to find books on how the heck you raise a magical kid!

Every once in awhile my sims surprise me. Jeanette here has had many one night stands, already having one kid from a one night stand. Now here's her second. I know who the father is and was about to leave it at that when I remembered, "what a minute...isnt he a SPELLCASTER?!" I created the father ages go but he's really more of a background character than anything else and for some reason I made him a spellcaster.
    I was crazy excited! The only thing that makes Jeanette stand out is that she's the daughter of Judith Ward (estranged) and they're both perfectly normal sims. There was a CHANCE that a normal human sim was going to be raising an occult and I purposely didnt orchestrate it! When I saw the bassinet my heart leaped. Im excited to see how I play this out.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @Hoverael you have some great sims :) wishing Ionica all the luck.

@Rouensims Hmm... nope I've never tried to kick a gnome. Will try it with a evil sim some day.

@Kimmer Whaa... I miss Sulani so much . Loved seeing your little family there.

@foxybilly Haven't tried the politician career either. Hope it is a fun one, otherwise the scandals and mistresses will keep your sims occupied.

@Nate_Whiplash1 50 kids.... Gary was busy. Happy to hear that he is getting some rest now.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited August 2020
    Pimp DeVille, what are you doing? :D
    I do not control this dude and he's hilarious most of the time when he can freely do whatever he wants. I don't know why he chose to go walking in his speedos...
    p5wIfMF.png
    Later he spent some time in the hot tub with his roommate Victor Penn and Marcus Flex.
    AiLt921.png
    I just noticed that one of the house windows is oddly placed on the corner. I don't know if I've accidentally moved it myself. I have to fix it.

He also can't get enough of trolling teh forums on his tablet. He sits on the rocking chair for hours and keeps trolling, giggles and laughs maniacally.
    QEbW31B.png

Pimp's roommate Ursula Parks and Ted Roswell got really close to each other. I think it's because of the "free love" NAP. Ursula has a boyfriend, but she's a serial romatic... ;)
    PFwVKvZ.png

Penny Pizzazz has had a crush on Pimp's other roommate Jack Patton for a long time. Jack finally decided to give her what she wanted.
    L3hX8Tw.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top