Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    @orenjiAi - Ohh yeah, I love that rug! Another item from that pack that I use all the time! I love how it's got a good selection of, like, "disgustingly cute" animal designs (which I love), but also has some more "normal" swatches~ Very varied!

As for rotational play! Oh, I could go on for ages... But my very first piece of advice would be to save your game as a separate save if you've already got Sims you're attached to -- just in case! I personally haven't had any problems with story progression, but I also have aging turned off, so that helps! The only thing I really notice that happens that I can't control is that...sometimes I'll come back to a house and check a Sims' relationships, and they'll have an enemy or two. It always kinda cracks me up! Then again I play with 300+ Sims so...there's bound to be some relationships developing while I play with other families.

There is a fantastic thread over here that talks all about rotational play. Lots of Simmers have chimed in and shared how they play rotationally, so I'd definitely recommend giving it a look-through if you haven't already!~ There's tons of ways to play that way, so I hope you'll find a play style you like!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Today my crooked cop made the ranks to lieutenant, even though he drinks on the job, woohoo's with random witnesses at the crime scene, makes himself meals in the crime scene kitchen, and swims in their pool. Apparently giving 50% everyday is good enough for the Sims lol
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited August 2020
    Introducing some of my newest sims:
    Although i've mentioned one or two of them in the past, might as well shine some light on them.

Ionica Demetrescu

Aee2s7m.png

Young Adult
    Active, Ambitious, Bro
    Bodybuilder

Bio:
    Born and raised in Romania to poor peasant farmers, Ionica has three brothers and a sister. Ionica wants to be more than what her parents have managed or what her siblings are going to be doing, inheriting jobs just to make ends meet on the breadline. Ionica was determined to do better and applied herself in school to an A level and then got sponsored into university for a Biology degree. Ionica combined her efforts with a small job and then got a call from across the sea with a fabulous offer to skip the low ranks in this job and start much higher up with good pay. Ionica booked the first flight out and said goodbye to her family never to see them again.

Ionica settled in America to make a life for herself and with a job in a position she really wants, now is her time to show the world she can be more than Miss Junior in bodybuilding championship, but now miss universe. It clearly shows in her incredibly fit and muscular frame.

Mark Billings

byzP89K.png

Young Adult
    Creative, Snob, Perfectionist
    Master Chef

Bio:
    Mark left his home in Riverview as the chances of his getting noticed for his creative skills are slim to none. After moving out, Mark wanted to prove himself in becoming an excellent chef with the hopes of getting noticed so he can create a big business out of it. Mark is an only child, so it is brutal on his parents when he left.

Ashley Valtman

zaEJJLz.png

Young Adult
    Genius, Geek, Romantic
    Nerd Brain

Bio:

Ashley is single, hot and ready for love, but often finds herself frustrated by every man she runs across being taken. She is frequently playing and thinking gaming or she is thinking romance which in part has inspired her outfit of choice with an open shirt, short skirt and short stockings with heels in order to attract a guy to her. She is desperate to seek out love and act on it, but just as much she wants to find the right guy who can play computer games with her and make her happy as much as she can make him happy.

Adding to this, Ashley has desires to make it as an e-sports champion as well and become widely recognised for her gaming and eventually all manner of computing when she has established herself.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Been busy making and testing baby outfits all day LOL. These are my favourite ones so far <3

TRX9gtM.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited August 2020
    A surprising case of "Ops, that worked a little too well!"

Joshua is a married detective. The (female) police chief was friendly (enough) to him from the first time he walked into the station. She has popped by for a quick visit to the family home once before. Anyway; this time Josh's wife Kylie is at work when Wanda wants to come visit. Josh is in a good (playful) mood. The option "Make Flirtatious Joke" comes up {was persistent actually}. I figure, it's the kind of thing Joshua would do...
    Only, it worked a little too well and now Joshua has a small pink bar for his police chief. :*

Don't know if I'll do anything with it or not. At the end of that session, Wanda left, Kylie came home and the married couple did a flirty "How was your day love" and jumped into bed. :p Little does Kylie know...
    Post edited by NRowe on
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It was an exciting Harvestfest. Frankie tried four times to make a gnome happy, then got frustrated and kicked it. He quickly learned why it’s not wise to kick gnomes. Lucinda, who has both the Hotheaded trait and the fame quirk that causes anger bombs, had an emotional meltdown right before bed. Considering that they spent most of the day cleaning and repairing things destroyed by the gnomes, they actually had quite a nice holiday otherwise!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    Makoa visited my mermaid family Kai and Lani and their daughter Kaylani.
    a2Kofea.png

Kaylani listened to Makoa's story.
    8eE5AT5.png

She's a little mermaid girl who loves water. <3
    TgdBjjE.png
    TID2cKc.png

"Dad, what are these green things? Am I supposed to eat them?"
    4LMKtzB.png
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 234 Member
    I started a new save today - I have three now which is unusual as I worry it will slow my pc down if I have too many - in one save is the Sanchez Family and they are really cute but I needed a break as there are 8 people in the household and its chaos! In my second save is Bob and Eliza Pancakes (re styled and now known as Elizabeth and Rob Pearson) who are fostering a baby at the moment, they fostered Lucas Munch during the winter and took to it very well. Eliza won't leave the baby alone she adores it.
    My new save is Will Adams a boy who started off in a. tiny apartment with his parents in San Myschuno and is going to uni and wants to be a politician, I created a girl from a rich part of Willow Creek Lydia Hargrove who is going to uni also and ive cheated them as friends (so I don't lose track of either of them). Ive never played the politician career before so I'm looking forward to it - there will be scandals/mistresses etc along the way - at the moment hes waiting for his uni invite to come through.
  • Options
    Today I went back into an older save, which revolves around a character I named Gary Nerdburger. As the name suggests, he is incredibly nerdy, thanks in part to some careful editing in CAS. But I digress. Gary was made for one purpose--to get as many female Sims pregnant as possible (with the help of a mod).

I counted his offspring today, and he has well over 50 children. The Caliente, Goth, Pancakes and Spencer-Kim households (Just to name a few) are overrun with screaming infants. This is quite humorous when you think about it--aren't the husbands questioning where all of these children came from? :p

But I decided to retire Gary, as he's served me well. He met a nice waitress at Hogan's Burger Bar, and they hit it off well--they are now married, have one child together, and are living happily ever after. His days of wrecking Sim's lives are over :)
  • Options
    SBLoveSBLove Posts: 20 Member
    Ok so today I went and finished a CAS project I've been working on and decided to go back and continue the 100 Baby Challenge Which I had taken a little over month or-so break from and let me tell you it was a WREAK I'm 35 children in and I have lost my touch a bit and since I am focusing on getting everyone to the point where I can age them up (this challenge is like a year in progress okay) my toddlers we're exhausted 24-7 there were points where my teens and children would go to school starving or exhausted it was just a mess, hopefully tomorrow I can fix it up a bit more
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    @Kimmer I thought toddlers couldn't swim, even if Mermaids! :o
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    @Kimmer I thought toddlers couldn't swim, even if Mermaids! :o

Toddlers, not even mermaids, can't swim. They can just go to the water, sit down and and play, like in the bathtub. At least in Sulani they can do that.
  • Options
    My crooked cop loves giving gifts after woohoo, but never good gifts. Usually it's things like crime scene reports/photos, Sims trophies, and even frogs. Today he gave leftover hot dogs from his inventory--she was not pleased
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    edited August 2020
    The third and final Term was coming to a close. These past two Sim years had taken a toll on each of the six Roommates. Erik worked so hard at his studies, promoting songs and Brands on his Simstagram account, plus the constant concerts that took him off campus for a few hours, each, and the seemingly non-stop photoshoots to keep him front and center in the eyes of his fans, all thanks to his agent. So much so, that he ended up losing the Dinky Beats contract. Something had to give, he reasoned. It was all worth it in the end, Erik was getting stellar grades. As smart as he was turning out to be, however, just why couldn't he choose between his two loves?

As suggested, he took each of the girls out on a date.
    He took Gem out, first, for no particular reason, other than he did the eeney-meany-mynee-mo thing and she won. There was a new Italian restaurant, Giorgio's, that opened up in NewCrest he had been meaning to try.
    "Hey, Gem," he said, catching up with her after the last classes of the day. "Do you like Italian?"
    "Sure. What did you have in mind?"
    "A date," he said, grinning. "Would you like to join me?"
    "I would be delighted."
    adLTrVS.jpg
    They talked, they laughed, they discussed important things such as their hopes and dreams for the future. It was a great date.
    He took Tamela out, next. They also went out for Italian. To be honest, the food was okay, but not great. Erik thought it best to give the place another try. He and Tamela also had a very good conversation.
    7WhxcLl.jpg
    Both were great dates. Which left him still hanging onto that cliff. Now, what?

This inability to choose between two mostly different Sims, vexed Erik. So much so he had a very odd dream.
    On a Sunday evening, Erik went off to the Starlight Accolades, just in case his nomination had gotten mysteriously lost in the mail. While he was there, a Sim came into the BPB, dressed in one of his other suits, haircut the same, but pink. Then to top things off a second Sim entered the room wearing Erik's most special suit he intended to wear the night he won his Accolade. Yes, he was that hopeful. This version of himself had the very long hair he had struggled with and had only just cut off. But he wore flowers in his hair, colors that didn't blend nor match, nor enhance the look. It was eerie and he knew his subconscious was trying to help him sort through things.
    v1Dz7Kh.jpg
    Although even pondering it the next day didn't help him much.

All the while Erik was still trying to make up his mind. How was it possible to love two different Sims at the same time? That was also taking its toll on him. His struggle became so evident that his siblings stepped in again.
    "Hey, Aaron, mind if I study with you?"
    "Nope, take a seat."
    j1czQUc.jpg
    Before much studying could be done, Joey entered the room.
    "Hey, what is this?" Erik said.
    JT6Gg8W.jpg
    "Consider it another intervention," Aaron said.
    td59XFr.jpg
    "W-what? Why? I took each of them out on a date."
    "Yeah," Joey said, "Yet you still can't decide who you want to be with. Come on, Erik, you can't have them both. I want one of them. I'm willing to take your cast off, even."
    "Now who sounds desperate?"
    "You got your hit song out of all of this," Aaron reminded him. "Joe's right, it's time for you to choose."
    "But, I can't. Don't you think I would if I could? I'm not enjoying any of this. I'm not. The Press is already starting to make fun of my situation. Calling me a Giglio."
    "You're right. Not if you're only going to take each one out once." Aaron harrumphed. "You're hopeless."

More Coming … Thanks for reading! :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    At last, Erik sought out Brianna's wisdom. "Aaron and Joey insist I make up my mind," he said. "But, I can't."
    "Why can't you, though?" Brianna said. "Don't forget the Pros and Cons, Erik. They may be only slight, but important. They are two different Sims, after all. What do you like the most about each of them and what don't you like? Stop making this so difficult."
    i1Xk2Vn.jpg
    "You're right. All three of you are right," he said. "There is a list I've been compiling. I should take them out again and see what happens."

True to his word, Erik invited Tamela out again. This time he chose a different restaurant, the Kozy Kitchen. It was also in NewCrest, but quaint.
    The minute the couple was seated things started to go awry. Erik's phone went off, and seeing it was from his agent, he chose to answer it. "Forgive me, but I've got to take this," he said. Tamela was not pleased.
    "What? Why? Erik we're on a date. That means you and me time."
    FMax1d6.jpg
    "I'm sorry, it's the nature of the beast. It's my career."
    "Your career? I'm sick to death of being surrounded by your career, your fans, your phone, your agent, your celebrity. When you're with me, it's my time. Got it? Good."
    With that rant, Tamela swung out of her chair. One of Erik's most obsessive fans, who was also hanging around inside of their dorm, was suddenly squeezing closer to their table. In fact the room was full of fans and Paparazzi. Tamela decided to take this obnoxious Sim on. "Why won't you just leave us alone?" She screamed at him.
    yz62X3B.jpg
    Before Erik could even stand up, Tamela tore at the now naked Sim in nothing short of a bar-room brawl! It was most unseemly and undignified. Erik was deeply offended and worried one of them would get hurt. He couldn't even make up his mind over whom he worried the most. Tamela or his fan?
    cyGzItv.jpg
    At first he didn't even know what to say, but saying something was a must. Her behavior was beyond the pale. He couldn't have this. Stopping by a table, he apologized to the Sim sitting there staring in horror. "I'm so sorry," he said. Then he turned in Tamela's direction.
    9rcSa3n.jpg
    "Tamela," he said, feeling the anger burn in his throat. "That is beyond acceptable. I don't care how you feel about him, but he's my fan. Must I explain to you again how much my fans mean to me? Or are you trying to single-handedly put an end to my career?"
    6sDr1SY.jpg
    "Come on, this date is over."
    "B-but I …"

With the third Term rapidly coming to a close the girls took their turn cleaning up the communal bathroom.
    "I heard your second date ended in disaster," Brianna said.
    Tamela shrugged, "Maybe. A little. It was the fan's fault, you know."
    YqxcbRK.jpg
    "Are you kidding me? You're blaming your behavior on the fan? He's been hanging around all of this time. None of us really cares for his behavior —"
    "Except, Erik."
    ubpZ6Kz.jpg
    "That's because Erik knows without his fans, he's nowhere. They're the ones who buy his albums, who come to his concerts. Who purchase any and all magazines with his image gracing the cover. He feels he owes them. How could you beat a guy up like that? Besides, Erik doesn't exactly like or condone the guy's behavior, he just accepts him because he's a fan. There is a difference, you know."
    "Look, he got what he deserved, all right?"
    F3PVFiB.jpg
    "No, it's not all right. Violence is never the answer, Tam."
    h2Pj9Er.jpg
    "Look, just do me a favor and use your influence on Erik for me. Okay?"
    l1URI3e.jpg
    "I don't know. He's pretty upset with you."
    "You're my friend, right?"
    "Of course. I'll always be your friend, too."
    "Good, then just go smooth the waters for me. Okay? I'll get you something extra special for Winterfest …" At this Brianna just laughed.
    "Okay, I'll give it my best shot. Can't guarantee any results. But, I'll try. And not for the something extra special, either. But for you. My friend."
    df9G2BY.jpg

More to Come … thanks for reading!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    The next date he had with Tamela, she seemed rather aloof. Erik felt the need for dancing, so they headed to Windenburg.
    Taking to the floor Erik found himself surrounded by everyone, but his date. He danced anyway.
    o7ouvZs.jpg
    Not too long later, Tamela joined him on the dance floor and the two found themselves in perfect sync.
    sXGociE.jpg
    It was a far cry from their last outing, to Erik's intense relief.

Even so, as their final Term was coming to an end, Erik went over that list he had compiled. Focusing on the Con side of things. For instance, while neither of his lady-loves really enjoyed his fans, their reactions were very different in nature.
    Where Gem appeared dismayed, at the most when his obsessed fan was around, she managed to tolerate the guy.
    71e47N5.jpg
    While Tamela chose to duke-it-out.
    Erik couldn't forget the hideousness of that night.
    cyGzItv.jpg
    Suddenly, things seemed so very clear to him.

While Erik and Tamela were out dancing, Aaron was giving it his all for what would be his final soccer game at Britechester-U.
    zFhpppz.jpg
    3OszHMw.jpg
    Vvi9kh2.jpg
    Erik met Aaron just as his brother stepped out of the elevator behind him.
    "We won!" Aaron hollered.
    P2sbX0H.jpg
    "Congratulations! Hey, wait a minute. We go to watch a game and your team looses, so you wait until none of us are there, to win?"
    Aaron shrugged. "It is what it is."
    "Hey, congrats!"
    BcjKxU3.jpg

A little later that same evening, after Erik had finished up his remaining homework, and had washed up and changed for bed, he found himself cornered by Gem.
    "Hey, cute Stuff," she said and then planted one on him.
    kYig5Kn.jpg
    "Hey, you're pretty cute yourself," Erik said, "I like your jammies."
    H5UcwlQ.jpg
    Gem flashed him a wry smile.
    mFBq2sO.jpg

The last class came to a close. The group got word they were graduating. Erik decided a par-tay was in order.
    Before he had even changed into his party outfit, he met Gem in the main foyer, just outside of the elevator doors. "Hey," he said, this time taking the lead. "I love you."
    0sHNHTh.jpg
    "Oh, I love you, too, Erik."
    Erik had no way of knowing who else was in the foyer. He felt bad about it much later. He had decided he would take her aside to let her down easy. It is what it is, he consoled himself. Still, he felt terrible.
    anTsvHp.jpg

Moments later, the party began.
    "It's Keg-Time!" Erik hollered. "Aaron, you're up first. Come on, line up everybody, if we empty the Keg we get the Golden Keg Award."
    Aaron finally showed up. "Come on, come on, Bro, you can do it."
    64jv6Eh.jpg
    Moments later, Aaron grew unstable in Erik's grip.
    "Oh, geez, Aaron, are you okay?"
    A4zENHK.jpg
    "Oh, ow, maybe. I've been hurt worse on the soccer field. Here, let me show you little brother, how it's supposed to work."
    louqnYg.jpg

The bells pealed out the next morning, bringing in Graduation Day. Erik felt as if his head was three times its normal size.
    Nonetheless, he pulled himself out of his bed, brushed his teeth and splashed water on his face. Then he took a vigorous shower, to tame his now much shorter hair. Grabbing a quick bite to eat, the group all assembled down in front of the auditorium.
    "Oh, somebody stop the maniac pounding on my head!" Erik wailed. Despite his new contacts, he really couldn't focus.
    09THzWw.jpg
    NJMo3yP.jpg
    Slowly, they all filed into the hall. Speeches were made, the crowd roared as they were pronounced Graduates. Again, Erik covered his ears. No more juice he told himself. Not even worth it.

And now it's time for the group to move on … But, what will their futures hold?
    Thanks for reading. All for now! :)
  • Options

This was a bit odd. While my politician Sim was 'promoting the cause', and meeting new people, a couple of the pre-mades (unplayed) as NPC's came over to what looks like a tolerance, world peace and unity in diversity mural, then vandalized it with what looks like 'hate' graffiti! :o
    AKKP0js.png
    NAZ7oMb.png
    8wlUDaP.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    @Admiral8Q Wow, their 'message' is pretty ominous. Yikes.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member

I am playing a family called the O'Neals. The matriarch is an alien, and her husband is human. All her kids except one who moved out are fully human. Her daughter who moved out is an alien married to a human as well, but her six kids are all alien. Anyways I hired a nanny, due to the many kids Blair and her husband had, and some of Blair's daughters still live at home and have kids as well. One day I noticed steam and hearts coming out of the shower while watching Emmitt the Patriarch. I switched the camera over there and who was whoo hooing? Blair the matriarch and the nanny. Who was the nanny you ask? Vladislaus Stroud! That was totally autonomous. What was worse she became pregnant with twins. Yep they were Vlads. On top of that, one of Blair's daughter was pregnant. I had no clue who was the father except her sister's husband who lived in the house. I didn't know of any other person it could have been. After she had triplets, I checked the family tree, and found out she had done the deed with Vlad as well! I will post pics of the mother's and then before and after of the kids who I aged up to see what they look like. Everybody says Vlad's kids turn out to look like him and that is horrible. I want to post before and after pics of the kids so you can see my results. I think except for the two Blair had, the kids didn't turn out too bad.

kkOTYLA.png

Blair the matriarch.

TPfwZyW.png

This is her first daughter with Vlad Stacie with no tweaking.

P0c9MkF.png

This is Stacie after I put on make up and gave her a new hairstyle. I kept her original eyebrows just raised them up.

uP9Zjgw.png

This is the unfortunate son lol. His name is Quinn.

F6aneRy.png

This is Quinn with new hair. I shortened his nose, raised the sides of his mouth, stretched his mouth out a bit and this is the result, not great, but not as horrible lol.

Fpai9La.png

This is Madeline Blair's daughter by her husband, and the mother of three of Vlad's kids you will see below.

NcEVWl6.png

This is Stephanie before her makeover.

XSUBLAn.png

This is Stephanie after a new hair and make up no features were tweaked.

rJNZh4b.png

This is Rosalie before her make over.

3k7rXNO.png

This is Rosalie with new hair and some make up again no features were tweaked.

I am having so much fun playing this family, but sadly I am determined to play a rotational game. I never have before, and I want to keep track of the family trees in all the worlds, so I will be moving on to the next family who happens to be the daughter of Blair who has six alien babies lol. I am going to save the game with Blair for when I just want to play them as the game is now, and continue my rotation game in another save.

• Options

(Kinda sad, just a heads up. A challenge I'm doing.)

SnR9P0j.png
    This is the story of Poppy Snarkey. She lives in an apartment building in San Myshuno
    G2ASC3D.png
    3olDLQk.png

Although lazy at times, she is extremely responsible, and handy. Her mother, a selfish 'evil' politician, after selling off anything of value (even the stove, which is fine since Poppy is a vegetarian and can make salad from the fridge anyways. "*CENSORED* you mom!"), leaves Poppy to fend for herself.
    NWzHFgq.png

Growing up without even a bed, (she had to sleep on the couch, her parents were too cheap, and evil), Poppy has learned to fend for herself. After her parents are gone, she buys her daughter a bed, sells the couch and buys herself a decent bed.
    cvZcZOw.png
    7hwHvEL.png

While doing her high-school homework, and quickly an "A" student, Poppy comes up with an idea...
    rBlqyj2.png
    updTBJx.png

Badges she's missing from Scouts is outdoors, fitness, art, and science. Thinking deeply, she dances on her cardboard dance mat. Science is out of the question for now, as is outdoor 'nature' activities. Fitness can't pay the rent. So art!!!

She tries painting, starts at the top and buys a large canvass and paint for §100. Commpletes it and is able to sell it for §98. Hmm... Her next painting she pays §100 and sells it for §108. So far a §6 profit. But that won't pay the §600 rent.

Inspired by her daughter dancing to the loud 'teenager' music she has playing on her stereo, Poppy tries a medium painting for §75.
    DtIfiov.png
    SMIymJu.png

Not bad! She can sell it for §154! But school calls and she's a bit late already. Time to go to the annoying rabbit-hole...
    3L10tXG.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Here's something very odd that's been happening in my game that I actually have nothing to do with. One of my Sims has a nice beach house in Sulani--random strangers will just barge into his house without knocking or being invited in. One of them is a "declared enemy"...guy just opened his fridge and helped himself without saying a word, and stood in his living room eating in silence.

Another one simply marched into his bedroom and went to sleep. And one day he came home and found a couple woohoo'ing in his bed! Granted, I do have a mod installed, but this never happens at any of my other Sim's houses. There is something about that house that attracts...well, seemingly everyone!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I played my 100 cats challenge.

"My name is Vertti."
    Z8MjbcD.png

"This is my mom Varpu. I love her."
    hB8lb3Z.png
    NuxNzi9.png
    Envojpu.png

"This is my dad, Antti. He doesn't live with us, because we have 6 cats and we don't have room for him, but he visits us every day. I love him too."
    8dFZaAr.png
    Antti is a randomly generated Sim and I didn't like his hair so I changed it.
    Go51cKj.png

New hair and some new clothes.
    NFzjEGQ.png

Sleepover. ;)
    jMYoGKA.png

"I love our kitties. This one is called Dopey,"
    ILhR2o2.png
    TUJQWOr.png

Some more cats...
    fRQVqCP.png
    nMBAMxA.png

"Dad gave me animal crackers, yum."
    zAgKuPJ.png
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Continuing from my previous reply on a current save timeline.
    Introducing the Vinchelli Family:

Marco Vinchelli

ze65Khm.png

Adult
    Genius, Vegetarian, Romantic
    Archaeology Scholar

Bio: Marco grew up in the most rural part of Tuscany in Italy to Farmers who were moderately wealthy but had a rich family history going back to the medieval city states, family means everything to the Vinchelli's and Marco not being one to dishonor the tradition, he kept it going. He found Maria, his first love and only love while in primary school and the two grew up together. It was obvious to Marco's parents that Marco wants to marry his childhood sweetheart and permission was granted after the family met Maria a few times at the end of her teenage years.

Not long after leaving school and becoming young adults they had their first son Vincenzo, a year later and Giancarlo was born. Marco longed for a daughter and a few years later Gina was born. Neither Marco or Maria want any more children and their hopes and dreams now rest on Vincenzo as the designated successor.

Maria Vinchelli (Nee: Bellardi)

rjzLl3n.png

Adult
    Genius, Neat, Romantic
    Fabulously Wealthy

Bio: Maria was Born in Sicily but ended up in Italian social services care as a child. Maria's father was murdered for snitching on the mob while Maria's mother committed suicide not long after as she loved her husband so much she wanted to be with him in death. Maria got bounced around the system until a family in Tuscany were willing to adopt her.

Not long after being placed in a good school she made friends with Marco and began a long friendship and relationship later on. Maria was only middling in her grades in school and as she left and got a job she had two sons and a daughter a few years later, she decided against continuing with a job and become a full time stay at home mom.

With her children now old enough to look out for themselves, Maria wants to recapture her lost youth and get a job somewhere nice.

Vincenzo Vinchelli

Yz58S3E.png

Young Adult
    Creative, Art Lover, Romantic
    Painter Extraordinaire

Bio: Vincenzo was born in Milan as the family relocated away from Tuscany. Throughout Vincenzo's life he had a natural ability for painting and as a child he would be sitting there with paper or canvas just painting, it often consumed him at times as well. In school Vincenzo won school awards and local town awards for his artistic skills. However as Vincenzo was about to leave Italy altogether for Windenburg, he got a call to paint his own picture for a local museum in Milan, however the opportunity slipped from his hands as he and his family moved and being unable to respond. Maria and Marco would later learn about his opportunity and wished Vincenzo said something at the time.

After moving to Windenburg, he met Shae at the Bathe de Rill. Shae has never been shy about what she has and her general appearance struck Vincenzo because of her odd sense of style which defined a literal "red hot" woman, Vincenzo has been dazzled by that beauty and attraction ever since.

Shae Vinchelli (Nee: Baxley)

2KHaHse.png

Young Adult
    Neat, Family-Orientated, Romantic
    Successful Lineage

Bio: Shae was born in Willow Creek but was raised in Windenburg for most of her life. Shae never really had much of the way in intelligence, in school she placed on the lower half of the grade system across the board and left school with not much in the way of a future at all. Shae ended up being a reflexologist in a local Spa until she met her future husband Vincenzo on one of her days off.

Shae is now married into the Vinchelli family and plans to have a good number of children with Vincenzo. While her prospects with regular school subjects was poor at best, she learned remarkably well in courses on parenting and woowho education.

Gina Vinchelli

tBnVwiG.png

Teenager
    Creative, Music Lover
    Musical Genius

Bio: Gina has recently become a teenager and has started her own teenage rebellion against her parents, luckily for them all Gina is doing for now is playing music and learning at her desire when she feels like it. This sometimes means she keeps the rest of the family up at nights but it is the only way to release the tension of her regular days. Maria and Marco worry for Gina and why she hasn't gotten herself a boyfriend already. Secretly she looks the other way towards other girls and feels the idea of being around boys in that way is repulsive to her.

Giancarlo Vinchelli

7ftbayM.png

Young Adult
    Genius, Cheerful, Romantic
    Fabulously Wealthy

Bio: Giancarlo is a mothers boy, he has always been around his mother Maria for most his life growing up, until his teenage years, Giancarlo hasn't really had much father and son time with Marco and only recently has there been some effort made to catch up. Giancarlo has designs on becoming a business leader one day making a lot of money.

Shortly before Giancarlo moved out he met Tiffany who was struggling to meet the demands of her toddler brother, both in funds and getting a baby sitter while she is at school. Giancarlo sees a lot of his mother Maria within Tiffany, a warm caring person with so much love to give and her brother who shows a remarkably similar path to his own upbringing, very clingy and sticks with the one he loves the most.

Tiffany Vinchelli (Nee: Darrow)

kAgJvt2.png

Young Adult
    Creative, Cheerful, Foodie
    Master Chef

Bio: Tiffany has had a good upbringing all the way towards the middle part of her childhood when her parents started going through a messy divorce in courts, part way into that divorce shortly before Tiffany became a teenager, her brother Chester was born. Over the next few years Chester became a toddler and Tiffany became a teenager, growing more and more frustrated being turned into pieces on a legal board that neither parent wanted to look after in a stand off.

Tiffany who basically raised Chester all by herself, she took legal proceedings of her own against her parents and won rights to become full guardian of Chester and some money from her parents and then left them to it, no longer does she care about her parents or their court case. Tiffany moved into Willow Creek but from the start it was a challenge to look after herself and her brother as well as everything else she needed to do. While frequently running close to being in debt, Tiffany managed the juggling for several years before Giancarlo walked into her life.

Tiffany finds Giancarlo very attractive as a person but senses that he is drawn to her and her brother over the course of several months. Giancarlo came clean about all of his inner thoughts and feelings that he is very clingy and in love with Tiffany and she is a source of strength to him. Chester has opened up to Giancarlo a little, although he doesn't expect Chester to be much more forthcoming for now due to the way he was raised, something Giancarlo understands.

Chester Vinchelli (Original surname: Darrow)

2u48it8.png

Toddler
    Clingy

Bio: Chester has had one of the worst upbringings of any child on record and the only positive and stable point for Chester is his sister Tiffany who has looked after him, cared for him and has shown him love as well as taught him some of those basic life skills he needs growing up. Unfortunately this has made Chester very uncommunicative with strangers and is often terrified being near people he doesn't know and for good reason.

Chester was at first handed over to social services and was passed around to various strangers to look after him, most of them he tried to get away from sensing that he was in unfamiliar hands, as well as being in danger some how. Being in social services care created an intense fear for Chester over a short space of time and had to be returned to his family as it was becoming a case of more serious harm than good, but his mother and father didn't want to look after him, this left Tiffany. Almost as soon as Tiffany picked up Chester and cuddled him, he sensed safety and comfort for the first time and this grew over time into a very clingy toddler who unconditionally loves his sister. Tiffany herself just turned teenager at the time but she was helped in how to parent a toddler for Chester's sake.

Chester is still very uncertain around Giancarlo and more often than not, Chester remains uncooperative with him, however he doesn't run away from Giancarlo so there is some hope for Chester. Unfortunately there is still the occasional nasty nightmare during the night Chester has about his past which really gets him upset, something only Tiffany can deal with.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Y9da989.png

HRCid3g.png

My new ALIEN scientist her FIRST night after beginning work. :o (Literally, it's only the Monday evening, first week in new save).
    She got the "Aliens. Awesome!" moodlet, which I find peculiar. Perhaps this is a different species from a planet other than Sixam?! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top