Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Do you guys think we'll get a trailer on Monday or Tuesday? Or is that too soon?

I'm hoping for a Teaser Tomorrow and a Trailer Tuesday.

Kinda doubt it, just cause it got it leaked they won’t go outright to confirm it. Which pack was leaked a month or 2 before actually did confirm it? I think it was discover university
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Never that simple

wl4v1mt84wtq.jpg

So....are you saying the team is trolling us?

Who can prove that it was really on the official site ?

AstLUJr.png

anymore questions?
    Unrelated, but hell yeah, Suikoden II.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    My mind immediately went to Tatooine from Star Wars...maybe it's an aliens or sci fi themed Game Pack...though that was done in "Into the Future" wasn't it?

I don't think Into the Future was about Aliens at all. It was just about traveling to the future. They've never done a pack about space and aliens though, so it would count as a first time.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    EP01 Get To Work :

Part 1 Photography Skill update : SP15 Moschino Stuff
    Part 2 Alien update : GP09 ?
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    @catloverplayer

I'm torn between him thinking it would be a greedy cash grab or thinking it's amazing.

heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
    [img]https://statscmain-10b33.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Capture.png[/img]

This is the leaked logo. The HD are artists creations
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A Space Pack could be good if they do it right. If this is a space pack I hope when they travel to the planet there is a rocket that blast up into space when the loading screen happens. It would just make it more realistic like the boats in Brendleton Bay when sims use them to travel they get into them and you hit a loading screen.
  • Options
    [img] https://statscmain-10b33.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Capture.png [/img]

I dont know how how to show the image
  • Options
    The original icon is on The sims community blog, I cant put the link
  • Options
    Capture.png

I dont know how how to show the image
    You got it right the first time, but you’re a new member. I think you need a certain number of points before you could post photos and do other things

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    edited August 2020
    @BariSaxy wrote: »
    @BariSaxy wrote: »
    Meh. Haven't the last two Game Packs been Sci-Fi (Strangerville) and Fantasy (that magic pack)? I was hoping for something more down-to-earth.

Do you mean ‘Down to earth’ like Discover University, Tiny Living, Eco Lifestyle and Nifty Knitting?

None of those are Game Packs.

Indeed, they are not Gamepacks. However, they are most definitely 4 in a row down-to-earth packs. And that began in 2019.
    I believe it’s time for something more ‘otherworldly’ for those who would like that kind of gameplay.
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Sims Surviving mars deluxe edition :D it has to with space and 3 planets. Sims 4 Into the Future might work to
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Usually after 1 leak happens, others start to happen as well. Wish any online retail store or employee would leak it. Just not that target scanner leak thing. Can’t trust target leaks cause of the last one anymore. I just want to know what pack it is
  • Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    Never that simple

wl4v1mt84wtq.jpg

So....are you saying the team is trolling us?

Who can prove that it was really on the official site ?

I can, because i took this screenshot earlier myself :D

SKG3DK7.png
  • Options
    silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    My prediction is maybe it's a superhero pack, as it does look a bit spacy with the 3 circles, and some superheros (eg. superman) are from space/other planets, so it could be a pic of their secret base on the moon etc. This'd also be a first for the sims - they've had hero outfits in get famous/movie stuff, but I don't think they've ever had superhero gameplay? I hope it's not aliens/space travel because we already had that in get to work.

It also looks snowy too though, but I wouldn't call a winter vacation pack a major first, because we've had activities (eg. snowboarding) and vacations (wa, ja) in other games. I also think there was something like that in the sims 1, but not sure as I've never played it.
  • Options
    IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Yeah, having looked at the comparisons, I’m thinking this is Star Wars.

ac112fa0bd0c68ca9d39a777fd4a6e15107a82d2.jpg

fd9a51ddc5ba23bb2195278a264588c0431b6360.jpg

822c6cd907a402c6efe114348f7baaa318f55099.png

It really does look like the way they advertise the Star Wars Land stuff.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    @Ivyeyed If it isn't a star wars themed pack at this point I'd be absolutely shocked. Everything is pointing that way. The future cube hints all have things about "space" one of the hints is trade marked, the icons all look like it the pig hint. Everything points to Star Wars. If it isn't I won't understand any of this. LOL

I know most people have watched Star Wars (myself included) but this seems almost kind of isolating. What if a group of people never have watched the series. Won't that be confusing and off putting? If it's a generic space pack anyone can play it and not get throw off by themed clothing and interactions that would be movie related. I dunno. I get that game packs are niche but this seems TOO niche.
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Ivyeyed wrote: »

ac112fa0bd0c68ca9d39a777fd4a6e15107a82d2.jpg

fd9a51ddc5ba23bb2195278a264588c0431b6360.jpg

I take back everything I said. The t-shirt patch looks suuuper like the icon. Amazing find!!!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    peragogo wrote: »
    Wow, this thread has been busy.

Did anyone link the Future Cube lines to Star Wars yet?

'The Future is soon.™' I think the TM here could be read as the trademark of another EA-related IP - Star Wars.

'Side by side. Sure. Spaced out, Yup. Stack 'em up? Hmmm.'

'The most popular destination to elope is not yet known.' An undiscovered/unknown planet. (this one could potentially hint at other content)

Gotta say, I'm really into the whole space theme thing, especially if it's Star Wars related and our sims can really live in space and meet interesting creatures from a galaxy far far away ♥️

How many alien species do you guys think there will be, and will they be associated in any way with the aliens we already have? Maybe Disney has some say in how these aliens will be portrayed?

Dunno, I'm worried not that many tbh :sweat_smile: I'd love it if they could just give our current aliens a good overhaul. Tbh I wouldn't even care that I've paid for GTW previously, simply because aliens as they are rn are super boring, so if they do them good (like they did with vampires in TS3 supernatural), I'd be happy. And that would give them the resources to maybe add in one - two other species types because, well, it's not Star Wars with only two races. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2020

@Ivyeyed Great job for finding this!

That T shirt Logo!!! :o

All the Star Wars content we got previously is starting to make sense.

This future cube hint is now starting to make sense:

‘Without a doubt, that thing we talked about will come to be, as all of the signs are pointing to the answer that we agreed upon in our last discussion.‘
  • Options

All the Star Wars content we had previously is starting to make sense.

Without a doubt, that thing we talked about will come to be, as all of the signs are pointing to the answer that we agreed upon in our last discussion.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 @silentcyborg yeah sold, the similarities are just a little too on the nose for it not to be Star Wars. Unless they're trolling us with the icon xD
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @SimTrippy wrote: »

Without a doubt, that thing we talked about will come to be, as all of the signs are pointing to the answer that we agreed upon in our last discussion.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 @silentcyborg yeah sold, the similarities are just a little too on the nose for it not to be Star Wars. Unless they're trolling us with the icon xD

I mean it’s almost literally copy/paste at this stage...
    If they’re trolling I’m going to start a (Star) War (s).
  • Options

Hahaha ikr. "Nah sorry guys we were just having a bit of a laugh, it's really "just" a winter pack" (I'd love a winter pack for that matter but man am I curious to see what they can do with Star Wars :D)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Hahaha ikr. "Nah sorry guys we were just having a bit of a laugh, it's really "just" a winter pack" (I'd love a winter pack for that matter but man am I curious to see what they can do with Star Wars :D)

I don't think we'll get a winter pack this time of the year. Wonder if they will make it like a theme park or an adventure like Stragerville.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I don't want to get my hopes up only to discover that it's something incredibly disappointing like EL 2.0 but... It sure does look like Star Wars to me!