Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @PalmArrow I love that you can already see who is a member of your family from far away. Those patterns are really distinctive.

@GraceyManor I had to chuckle at your "Many hours later(There wasn't much to take pictures of)". I have only been once in that building so far, and in my case, you could have taken lots of images of being electrocuted. I was really fed up with that place at some point. I guess it's time for the happy end?

@ShadowAssassin Your household cracks me up every time. I guess it's the contrast of the aesthetics with what they do, which is mostly the same everyone else is doing.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Brandontaylor

Thanks,
    not sure maybe she did not like his singing.

@PalmArrow

cute toddler.

Today's update continues

Teresa goes on her first outing with Gavin, just an outing and not a date so she can
    see other guys too.

[img][/img]eL0JMwP.jpg

They met up by The Grind

[img][/img]jUkab2M.jpg

Danced a bit

[img][/img]CR5OGKx.jpg

[img][/img]IMMUBh4.jpg

Had a drink.

[img][/img]KZZ4CwH.jpg

Some townie danced on the bar

[img][/img]f1aSVIv.jpg

[img][/img]uuwky7V.jpg

In the late evening, they visited the beach

[img][/img]HluiVSw.jpg

They had fun

[img][/img]vFo7A1z.jpg

Friendly goodbye hug after a great outing.

All for today
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Turjan Inabsolutely hate the mansion.Its boring lol.Darren is handy and a daredevil so he was able to disarm the traps and the ones he couldn’t he was able to sneak past.so he didn’t get electrocuted.after that it was just going up and down stairs, which is boring and serves no purpose for my story, so I skipped it.But everyone knows I’m full of drama so this isn’t happy ever after.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I think I’m gonna step away for a while.going out to eat with my mother
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    No pics as of yet, but the Burkett's settled into a condo in St. Claire. Liam is an aspiring actor and Victoria hasn't registered for self-employment yet, but she picked up painting.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The family needed some change of scenery, so they decided to go on vacation.
    nrTKOtO.jpg
    Everyone settled in, and Jamie started flirting.
    lUTHKmg.jpg
    j0YMKno.jpg
    Time to have some fun and relax afterwards.*
    uh3YQGq.jpg
    As the weather left something to be desired, some martial arts training was in order. As you may see, the girls are actually one level above the boys, but for some reason, the game didn't let me do equal pairings, so we had to do it this way. Jamie and Marcus both mastered the skill, so this is just the way to meet one of the open skill challenges.
    42WVpUE.jpg
    Also, it's really nice of the Chinese to let the Stouts build a fence in their Forbidden City. This way, Paul will fry and freeze less Paparazzi, but I guess that's for the best. I still like the name of that fence - "Great Wall of China (backyard edition)".

After everyone is tired, it's time to practice some spells. While the girls were better at martial arts, they lag one level behind the boys in the spellcasting department. I sent Marcus to write some book of poems later instead of wasting his time this way. The boys are just short of level 9 now.
    75LSQBr.jpg
    Soon enough, they hit the new level, nearly simultaneously.
    L0oL1kA.jpg
    This memory had to be captured.
    JQ6PIf6.jpg
    I sent Marcus to the mirror for some fashion advice. I guess you could say he's slightly overdressed. Better than the undies though.
    kKDDCeh.jpg
    Some flirt in the bathroom. I had put speakers in the bathroom, which led to Jamie spending her days in there, dancing.
    FL7pVhb.jpg
    The teens are at it again.
    JDZvfuj.jpg
    Marcus was invited to hang out with the Kim family. I guess he's still overdressed, and definitely bored, as none of the family members seemed to be in the mood to talk. Well, maybe later.
    O9nIC1h.jpg

*Here's just some explanation how the somewhat odd-looking couple came to be. I didn't know much of the game when Marcus got to know and in the end marry Jamie, but I know now she was about 113 days older than he was at that point. That it became more than 500 days now results from Marcus using some potions. The relationship didn't actually go very well. They lived together with Gobias Koffi when they raised the babies to children, and Jamie didn't help (Gobias was awesome with the kids, though he hated them). Also, the game is weird in places. While Marcus reached "cheater" level just by giving friendly hugs to butlers and similar (never any flirts involved), Jamie started smooching around with Gobias while keeping her "eternally faithful" label. However, neither Marcus nor the children found that funny. I think the game would have had him divorce her at some point, but I decided on a different approach. Both of them got "no jealousy", "above reproach", "stone-hearted", etc. When the NRAAS mod made the reputation system even worse than the vanilla one (everyone in the family hated each other and all the townies hated the family), I also killed most of its effects. I only left dings for arrest, repossession, having your kids taken away by social workers, etc. in, but all the relationship stuff is gone. I kept them together, but everyone can do what they want. Nevertheless, their relationship got better after Gobias died.

Now you can see why I'm fine with her having her natural way out. At one point, I thought it was unfair, and even if she never showed any interest in the lab or the alchemy bench, I gave her the necessary potions. After taking the "Young Again" potion, the game had her wear something that somehow summed up everything I disliked about her. Still, she got the "Age Freeze" potion and then the "Witches Brew". Then the game crashed. I went back one save. Reluctantly, I thought about doing the whole thing again. When I looked into her inventory, I noticed that it got completely wiped. All the potions were gone. I thought, "OK, game, I guess you want to tell me something". The end.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry for the lack of feedback today, I'm not feeling so well.Just had lunch with my mom and it made me feel even worse.
    I think its stress from moving.I left likes and awesomes for everyone though!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 27

After the end of the day Tammy said goodbye to Megan and had agreed that they would meet up one night in the week. Tammy only lived down the road from the skills centre so she only had to walk home. Megan walked off in one direction towards her bus stop with Jamie while outside another bus stop Tammy saw Stacy say goodbye to Hana and then wait for her bus.

68247338_10156513053451497_6510816588445253632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeGQFOeMLNJ6iiGNsVBWh4LiKiT7qvctcKpnYX6u9RcX8g4mE78aoSLRYHvbcjbomTUIcwYhJnabPnFi-rw9xbHHdf4vBJbTw1J9L5MFCeXY9A&_nc_oc=AQmxCDLHhP1F_S3KUh8Ns4uFONvQgCZRSOd-qFycWt_teOHPkstyKwba73Mxf-CNbIwysYorIY2EItp_zxbBuBD7&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=6dd8c8f5167430c37c4de46f80534cbd&oe=5DCB6335

Tammy had hardly ever spoke to Stacy before because Humara always avoided her. She felt guilty but Stacy smiled at her as she walked past her so Tammy decided to talk to her.

68771321_10156513053501497_1179792134270615552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGBNPTgNufLFggfkt0Y9Pz7lNcYuoOaukQMoNeUOxT068LnopW9yNZ7_2vCnXs690HlGz7_Hy_pCF1FIHanWRLcbn0nEZAX3TdmRS4Tb3Wm0Q&_nc_oc=AQnb2qTUp9mOB7cXqIgHJESsIJsF9EIzRe2aKQvMCP_DQbhSRefCn53kbfR3NSKTXqWUsKQA45pzZ9HiQYYNUOQT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=96485573f590a86a0e37a9fa3cf475f2&oe=5DCCE31D

'Did you have a nice day today?' Tammy asked her making conversation.
    'It was okay,' replied Stacy 'we did not do much in the afternoon as Dom kept distracting everyone and got into an argument with Sue,'
    'I find him immature,' said Tammy.
    'Are you doing much tonight?' Stacy asked her.
    'Not really,' replied Tammy 'everyone else is busy,'
    'Are you not seeing Humara tonight?' asked Stacy. She had noticed that Humara had pushed Tammy to one side recently.

67942269_10156513053566497_5111654459751006208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeHHWSfA75K5hfdrdj8Lgnz9t3WqEMV1Dp0YjCqQuOydguLStu7LkrKxG-SQXa1NdR5r3_mg0AM8fMmh99f8a6KCzTf8QGhasqFAGfgxS_1QOA&_nc_oc=AQlg6qbygTCBoRF9q2SkS2mOzTufQWe_MJF7YbutoLKs60PK0fbQxX2vuRFrrlzpTzl8SMjj8EmEJe2PnHyjcuir&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a3cbbd0b63297c5877c6767d455c11bf&oe=5DD1CA63

'Not really,' replied Tammy. There was a pause for a while and then Tammy asked Stacy a question.
    'You used to be friends with her when you were younger?'
    'Yes, I was,' replied Stacy feeling sad.
    'Why did you fall out?' Tammy asked her.
    'It is a long story,' replied Stacy 'but I know what she is doing by pushing you away for Anna. I don't really know Anna that well but they seem to try and be part of the popular girls,'
    'Did she ever do anything like that when you were younger?' Tammy asked.
    'Well, I might as well tell you,' replied Stacy 'I had a boyfriend when I was younger, I really liked him but then Humara liked him as well. They ended up getting together behind my back,'
    'Really?' asked Tammy.

'It really hurt me at the time,' added Stacy 'He just went off me and dumped me and then I later found out that Humara had been seeing him. He later dumped her as well but I could never trust her again,'
    'I am sorry, I did not know that,' said Tammy.
    'I know what she is like with guys,' said Stacy 'I saw what she did with Simon by choosing Nick over him,'
    'Yes, I did not agree with that,' added Tammy 'Nick was your ex boyfriend wasn't he?'

68999337_10156513053471497_4302700968732000256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHXFshWZB1IeUPSnqOPgMGVAmh48gWxb4ED4DGWW7i-VZtmORCj0_9u1W2jJrO4QbUuIWVc23vgSm0exVsWIbDpbBJSjUiaeJl9MhThkteOKQ&_nc_oc=AQlq8ZotGjDLT7pk5sUOL15oPR_OQhQ8nrMVU6mZWPe25swMZRyBrrb36atsQrDVeyECrcikazy3n01HQw8vunIl&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=cf3be9bb81b6e0a66d727ebf6280f461&oe=5DD19CF8

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17201740#Comment_17201740
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Turjan
    O9nIC1h.jpg

He's super handsome. : :o<3
  • Options
    Boards are slow today.

68596756_356190105305248_7702719263475236864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQkLLbrFR7RXnYwF3kgFxkPl7BegsSwv49fqkUTq6QRaaCRxc3CajBS4A2elHY8vsaY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f2520ea97590e91a0a3725df61b8a2ff&oe=5DD61F06
    Darren waited for Chelsea.He wasn't sure if she was going to show up or not.Considering she has a habit of "running".

68988759_356190121971913_3361805597048569856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmCMBSAJEvsIHxZGz9ktzJa1t2y9Wvm7xkLtNVyj89Z01pULf4REat55QSNKIl_ztM&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b5ab0a323b2d026d1708ff5676f921c1&oe=5DE441CB
    But she did.

68406470_356190111971914_1269311244267945984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQkV0Pw42dJiEQQFj9J6AEpyuCn3VrXrSr0HVNAme03ijx1N4fp-vJ8DAzbGRFE5Ezc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=64005fabd3baf33f28f6fbf3141c4534&oe=5DD4BF83
    I just love the way he's looking at her in this photo.XD
    "Chelsea, you look beautiful."

67947149_356190225305236_1483955121103568896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkpF7FYQuGHT2RXgGTXMws5nXcpMRhzGRNlLre8tgJTHYZ2aU2zNlj2HVH7MOtjfVM&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1cd202ed7c3067ddc36a766fcab3e7bd&oe=5DC88466

68751522_356190291971896_503428857819299840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlQl4JN54UVSGllWah8oVEsxnT5QW6I5rLK9Y5Lz2IFyerrQJdOsWnKZ_5jpQnBkFY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d10bab3dd853ccb20edf4c0c9aa73415&oe=5DE3683A
    "I can think of better things to do than looking at statues." "Oh really? Like what Darren?"

69298195_356190301971895_6268104400250601472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQlRrzkSlbvH9aR4ub0q33ZTlkJlqsv2hDM9OrOUkkJSPTDJXBRqte7_EkEE80euD4c&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=00861638a71791d032d9134615db4b75&oe=5DE2CBD7
    Girl in background: "Eww"

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 That's a very deligted face on the trampoline indeed.
    The paper boy lacks work motivation...
    Scooby is cute.
    Have fun with your new save :).
    Indeed it is... :) Shaggy having fun alright... :)
    Yeah really. He should worried about getting the rest of the newspapers delivered before thinking about swimming on a strangers pool...lol
    Thank you... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360

Thank you, are you going to play wow classic?
    Great Scooby update, your Shaggy sim look similar to the counterpart.
    I'll probably play it on and off when I want I get bored playing either Sims or the regular WoW. I played the stress test again this weekend when they had up again... :)
    Thank you... :) Thanks, I tried to getting them to like as close as I can get to them when I created them a few years ago... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 I always loved the old Scooby story!
    Great start on the new Scooby and gang mystery story.
    Gosh, Scooby and Shaggy could sure get into trouble in the future!
    Same here as well... :)
    hehehe, they sure could... :p

@GraceyManor, YAY Chelsea found her sister... :)
    And it's good thing that she told her sister who she works for as well... :)
    Uh oh, it's going to get a bit steamy in the museum with Darren and Chelsea now... :blush:

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Looking forward to it.
    He really did have a lot of history for only 42 years of life.
    I saw that, it was really cool that they did a tribute for it. I figured they'd just mention it on the news and be done but was pleasantly surprised when I saw they were doing one after all.
    Shaggy's just like his cartoon counterpart, lol.
    Looks like he is having fun now though.
    Doesn't he have more papers to deliver? I think it's funny when townies try to use our Sims pools but sometimes it gets annoying.
    Boy, won't they be surprised when they find out it's a time portal.
    Everyone looks great, I can tell who everyone is.
    Fred does look like he is having a lot of fun.
    Poor Scooby, hope he doesn't get frightened by any supernaturals.
    Nice to see Emit.
    Scooby and the Gang are going to the future!
    Great update!
    Same here as well. I know I still want to do more with Willie and Williamena in their story... :)
    That's for sure. I think he did more in his lifetime than anyone else ever did... :)
    Yeah I knew about it last year when either Keith Urban or Dierks Bentley made a post about the upcoming special to take place at the beginning of this year. I recorded on our DVR to watch at a later date, then I deleted it to make more room on the DVR to other shows. At least I have the Youtube link for it if I ever want to watch it again later... :)
    hehehe, he sure is. In earlier gameplays with him, I've seen him passing out a couple of times after seeing ghosts. In one gameplay, they had Gift Giving Day where the ghosts of the Goths showed up and he passed out on the floor. Then in another gameplay, he followed Fred to work as Fred is a ghosthunter and was still in group when he left for work, well Shaggy passed out over there as well...lol
    Yup he forgot all about what was scaring him for the time being...lol
    I was thinking the same thing when he changed into his swimming trunks...lol Yeah it's pretty funny when they do that but I try to remember to lock any and all gates to their backyard if I can remember to do so. I once had a house where I had a greenhouse built in the backyard as well as a pool. Well it was a full moon and I had a couple of zombies roaming about, so I locked the greenhouse but not the gate to the backyard. Well a zombie made his way to the pool and went swimming which was fine by me as I didn't have to see them standing around moaning and groaning about not be able to get into the house and all...lol
    Yup they sure did find out what that strange device was on their front lawn. Now the question is, will they use it to visit the future and help Emit with his mystery?
    Thank you... :) I tried to get them to look as close as I can to the cartoon characters... :)
    Yup, he's having fun at the pool... :)
    Yeah, he probably will though since he gets skittish over everything...lol
    It sure is. He just took Velma by surprise when he jumped out of the portal...lol
    Yup and then to France after they return from the future so that Shaggy can get his crepes recipe... :)

My mom and I was talking about Elvis the other day as she was listening to him on her Alexa device that a friend gave her for Christmas and she wanted to know when his version of "My Way" came out. So I looked it up and read her a few things to her such as who wrote it and when and others that had also sung the song. Then when I came to Elvis's portion of the page, it stated that he played it a few times in the early 70's but ended up becoming a hit for him after his passing.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments. Yes, that group was kind of funny. Not sure why nobody moved on, except the simbot.

@GraceyManor Regarding that mansion, I took a wrong turn, and there are some traps that trigger the first trap only when a second is triggered. I later learned that there is a rather specific way that avoids most traps, but I didn't know in the beginning. Anyway, I found the whole place convoluted.

Regarding Marcus looking handsome, heh, I guess the right clothes can make a huge difference. I also found it much easier to play with Jamie after I had made her lose that trailer park chic.

:lol: at the little girl.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    I'm pretty sure Chelsea liked it, she's just too stubborn to say so.XD
    Yup, she figured, I might as well just let him come, he's gonna come anyways lol.

@lisasc360
    You're scooby doo team looks great! I knew right off the bat
    who they were without reading anything.
    Uh oh, it's going to get a bit steamy in the museum with Darren and Chelsea now

In front of a little girl nonetheless XD

@meerkattime
    At least it was an old bottle of wine.XD I'm sure they wanted to
    taste it after all that work lol.

@PalmArrow
    That screenshot with her carrying the baby with the town hall in the background looks
    so realistic! I had to double check and make sure you didn't crop her onto another photo!

@bekkasan
    Yup, they're slowly but surely finding Chelsea's sister.

@Turjan
    The mansion was confusing at first when I first played it,
    but I found having a sim with the daredevil, brave traits helped
    and having handiness maxed.
  • Options
    68518914_356253271965598_7864632267744739328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeEAWJYW_wPe9xG4Tfu-3LcufhlXRDWlaNwXsi-Y3q812CB_ZlpP4XmBf_ifAjtcEznPOlG9LHvsPJz61MMljKQQxx88xf83RZWXepO2o6eWEA&_nc_oc=AQm21LCXSvYIGiCBDfdc3R72jGjye4bAyfH2E5xxnMr3AKFKw4jxGJzoNIhq4prg7EE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9a5386621e210b1652f9ae0666850e35&oe=5DDE8629
    "And Here's our lair!" "This is super cool! Um, Chelsea, I'm sorry I caused so much trouble." "Its alright Kris,you're safe." "Look, I want to move back home to Salem, you know where we were born and raised Chelsea?" "Oh...Yeah, Salem is beautiful!" "I want you to move back with me." "Kris, I have a job...I just can't up and leave it." "But you can always get a new job?" "True...I do miss home." "So You'll move with me?" "Yeah...but I have to give Darren notice.."

68693249_356253281965597_8576813234982486016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGJ1eS3Ph9f5ryZOG20y4Nu49bSUncBcGd3IBV33_EcwSKD942xe_gpDJtBjMzTWkPgBlyq7cE2muUjqMOdW9leefqyHCVKeMotWFTwmv5nvg&_nc_oc=AQln6Srnxjo-SLHOIITqdTuz0F3zJyE7KZYZqRi5HbTDadgMXAZ_wcTkwT89fKYqa-s&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e951ceb3d886877808ae75b52dbccdf5&oe=5DDC9742
    "There's my favorite sidekick." Darren smiled as Chelsea entered the room."Yeah, hey this sidekick needs to talk to you, in private.Its kind of important." "Uh-oh I don't like the sound of that."

68608985_356253361965589_8623868540195176448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHABkGpTu2T836PXtae20jnXJn9FuPCd1mDiOTFavlq8dZzUCOUPQ5PEpEjLvyR9mj3VpWSF2yMB3CFVbQsqamHcNXP7B-Nf9hVI2AxOm_UDw&_nc_oc=AQnKhaqmKtmSZKwJe4O6_W9etZC6XgR05bxcEYkUcHni2dC2EWMzvjBa8hIYSGgny7s&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=dcd772d6108ca15acc6fd67f3edf2aca&oe=5DE31D50
    "So who's behind do I need to kick now?" "No one's Darren...How long do I have to give you a notice?" He looked at her puzzled."A notice? For what?"

68360438_356253405298918_5599022016783974400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHn3wHfEiTc9nHceHqVWy5fNONwRJzeOdOsx-Ushq4HcuXuZlnM1VK0LWU9-rhU7z2GWoAGPzUgfdyhtAoJSMCh7ggcBIZrYpbomquZBA2UEw&_nc_oc=AQmQ0wyEyUMeMj4QaMM6e6sshZwBpvNGCVJVBrmky5R29YXSBRwiCyM0O-dU8J0jnCU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b3935c2b8f400e77ed4041080919275e&oe=5E1129B0
    "My notice of quitting." "Oh...QUITTING? What do you mean "quitting?" "I mean, I'm quitting." "Chelsea, you're my partner, you can't just quit on me?! And what's the reason?" "My sister and I are moving back to our home town." "Moving? As in leaving? As in I won't see you again?" "Yeah, that is what moving is Darren." "I know what moving is Chelsea...I was just trying to take this all in at once." "Look, I gotta go pack."

68771870_356253401965585_2801762490378092544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeF88nqglhKlQT_jwbxLPaY6xZzJvVcielg0Qdz9iwxHT0NVOQRHb8nAm5Td9PjHusL_n3YHCZauSrOWft4uqb-R9E3bMFAeLgpaYdfWIVNIew&_nc_oc=AQkN88vxMRdrpp4ndJPQkiAhlCCFNn2x7YOh0tf6aG6fEPhBxxQDZ7RZ8vlMt2u46pI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8df38988056597aeb19e88d5096f259f&oe=5DD10355
    "Chelsea wait..."

68525167_356253415298917_2961725588085145600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEn_twwReWnffAM6uf9Bb191w6oKwgWG9rfeF39xXYeZLUBDDZVi3XeIRyAX0zOrOcc46LNuZIqh3Tdur9k6Xz1EbqOngWX2sLkfxRGicZFeg&_nc_oc=AQle2CMU4ZUc1tTlk0SOKwzoUAlL40CQT_8tTURY_S5jbQbTYra7amYd0N2LYIm_MzQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=162a27f3f326a5349eb062b0cfeb658c&oe=5DDEA894
    "Welcome home Sis!"

...So what do you all think Darren's gonna do? Just move on? Follow her? XD
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello all. I'm still struggling with Oscar's Childhood. I finally have 3 toddlers and 2 teens ready to send home. There have been lots of very long pauses. While at the Boarding School lot the memory usage is generally almost at the point, or over the point at which an Error 12 on saving would be guaranteed. But moving to a quiet spot in the general landscape the memory used drops by almost a GB. So I've managed to avoid Error 12 and have saved often. I did have one CTD while at the Boarding School lot so I suppose the was a memory spike. I feel lucky I've had only one of those given the amount of memory that lot uses.

Once the group of teens and toddlers have returned to their original homes in Barnacle Bay I'll see how the lot runs with only 19 Sims in the household. I have a few from Moonlight Falls in residence at the moment and they need more work but I'll send them home early if I find the memory is still being too heavily used. The problem might be having too much stuff in the boarding school building too. But I'll send the Sims home to Barnacle Bay first.

I did make a wonderful recent discovery though. The Ice Cream truck. I used Debug Enabler to reset it and it just turned around and drove off. The first thing I did to it was to turn it to stone - but it just sat there looking like a big ice cream truck shaped rock and played its loudly annoying music.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @GraceyManor I think Darren is totally gonna follow her!

Ive been busy and haven’t been in the mood to give feedback lately but great updates everyone :smile:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , I remember seeing "sneaky hat" in one of your updates a while ago! It looks like a harmless little joke, but jokes are not really harmless if it's always one person who is the butt of the jokes! Simon did the right thing by walking away.
    I'm glad Stacy and Tammy had a friendly and honest conversation!

@lisasc360 , I just quickly skimmed through the Elvis tribute video you posted, and I was amazed by Jennifer Lopez's performance of Heartbreak Hotel. I hadn't heard about Jennifer Lopez lately so I kind of forgot she existed, but that was fantastic!
    I loved seeing the Scooby Doo gang again! It will be fun to see tham in the future and in France.

@Nomiko13 , Kadence and Kaden are both very cute babies! And it was very sweeet that the couple dreamt about marriage at the same time!

@Silverofdreams30 , something about that townie dancing on the bar reminds me of Joey from Friends! I don't know if it's the looks or just the expression.

@Turjan , Marcus may be slightly overdressed, but it suits him very nicely! It's funny how the sims' reputations can be unfair, someone else mentioned that recently too!

@GraceyManor , I'm glad Chelsea's sister was safely found! The pictures of Darren and Chelsea just enjoying themselves in France were cute.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Late night fishing with a purpose.
    48535370626_45bf3fdacb_c.jpg

@bekkasan , I thought at first they were fishing in a puddle of lava!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    A slow forum this week.

Feedback

@PalmArrow

Hehe, it is one fo the Showtime premade Sims.

@Turjan

He is a handsome male sim.

@lisasc360

Enjoy it

@GraceyManor

He probably will follow her.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Turjan lol at Fiona barbque'ing her date!
    Great day, what a crowd at the doorway!
    Great idea to do a vacation and get away from it all.
    Marcus looks great in his formal attire as well as in his undies!
    Interesting how the game treated the relationship. My sims are not allowed to cheat! Once they are together I disallow flirt on the sim level. :lol: So far it is working.
    Townies can do what ever they want. :open_mouth:
    Am definitely gonna have the twins in MH do some magic duels as they age up when I get back to that part of the family! Love those pictures.

@Silverofdreams30 She had a great party with lots of sims at it!
    Gosh the one guy is talking marriage just from singing together. :lol:
    Great to see she and Gavin had a nice outing together.

@GraceyManor I'm happy the found the sister. Lovely hug and a promise of sorts from her. Will she keep it? Time will tell.
    "Thank you Darren, I'm so glad you were here to help." "I'd do anything for you....you promised me sometime together?" "I did...tomorrow, I'm tired right now." "You and me both."
    :::hugs::: Moving is so stressful! And lunch or phone calls with Mom's can be too...ask me how I know that! :lol: I love my Mom, but she is high maintenance.
    Awwww, she showed up! Looks like they had fun. She certainly dressed up nice for him.
    lol at the girl in the background!
    Well, Chelsea sure can be lead easily by others wants. What does SHE want? She let Darren hire her as a sidekick with no experience at all. She got involved with a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who ended up turning her boss into a toddler and using her. Her sister gets kidnapped and of course she wants to rescue her and has those issues with Darren over that. Now big sis who already threw her out once, wants her to move back home with her and okie dokie let me go give Darren notice. I would think big sis would be so proud of her sister having a job that helps others out. They can talk on the phone! I guess if he really loves that difficult woman he will follow her. :lol: I do love your drama, but I still wanna shake her!

I have not had time to play the last couple of days. Last night I was looking at a couple of my old albums and ran across my original avatar hard at work in her studio. She was in the architect career.
    18024813335_3664896c95_c.jpg
  • Options
    @meerkattime

Thank you, its fun going out just for fun with
    the townie sims.

@bekkasan

Hehe, maybe why Karlie got mad with him lol.
    Thank you.

Today's update

[img][/img]e09FVho.jpg

Teresa met up with Mithun Khan the next day, she always asks if the guys are in a relationship
    first of all. If they are it will only be considering a friendly outing. He was in a relationship so this would only
    be one meeting.

[img][/img]g73LbKs.jpg

[img][/img]4PSPz8C.jpg

A game of horseshoes

[img][/img]Jkk2bIz.jpg

And drinks

[img][/img]t9LWJiC.jpg

They finished off the outing at a local bar

• Options
    I'm trying to find a new lair/base for Darren.
    I can't believe no has ever made a heroe's base.
    I found one by ZooProfessor, but it was too cluttered.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

***I will get caught up on feedback a bit later today, just have some things to do in a bit. I also have one Adam and Hillary update as well as a couple of Ava from a new save file. Today will also be my last Elvis GIF as today is the 42 year anniversary of his death. I'll go ahead and put my Elvis facts on this post then will just do feedback like normally once I come home.

Elvis Facts: 1973 to 1977
    Elvis and Priscilla may have separated, but Elvis still continued on with his career. Colonel Parker helped set up a show in Hawaii that would be broadcast live to over 1 Billion people via satellite, a new concept at this time. On January 14th, Aloha from Hawaii was filmed in front of a live audience with Elvis performing new songs as well as old ones. The show was for the Kui Lee Cancer Fund and the money was spent on cancer research. Elvis wore a jumpsuit with an eagle on it and it became known as the American Eagle suit. The album resulting from this concert was Elvis' last number one album. Later that year, Elvis and Priscilla's divorce was finalized. Elvis continued to sell out shows but his health slowly started to deteriorate. At one show, Elvis barely made it through the concert and his band members knew it was from all the prescription medication he needed. Elvis also didn't want to go to the recording studio and didn't have many songs for that time. Elvis had two girlfriends after Priscilla and in 1977 he was dating a woman named Ginger Alden. Elvis' health was getting worse and he had his last show on June 26, 1977 before taking a break. On August 15th, late in the evening, Elvis played racquetball with some friends at Graceland before going inside to sing at the piano. The afternoon of August 16th, Ginger found Elvis in the second floor bathroom and called for help. They tried to revive him but it was too late and Elvis was declared dead at 3:30 P.M. On the 18th, Elvis was laid to rest at Forest Hill Cemetery but was later moved to Graceland when grave robbers tried to steal the body. In the 1980's, Priscilla was in charge of Elvis' estate and began making plans to turn Graceland into a place where people could visit and honor his legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzc0MhZXXzg
    Intro to Aloha From Hawaii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmX_42dw_E
    Aloha From Hawaii: Can't Help Falling in Love

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top