Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paramours in Paradise/Sweethearts in Sulani (A Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge)

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @TheYayToast Uh oh. Hunter doesn't want to go home to his hometown, huh? I smell tension. Lovin' it! :heart:
    Places are just places. People make memories. So for fudge's sake, we could go to the moon if it made you happy.

...if that isn't romantic? :blush:
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »
    I have Griffin's answers to both questions under the spoiler :)
    What is one thing you would do to put Breanna at ease when you meet?
    Although I should think that it is rather cliche at this point, I would love to give Breanna flowers. I never thought I could have such an appreciation for them. Although it could never be as good as whatever Collin wanted to do *cough*
    Actually, in my years here I've picked up quite a few tricks. Nothing to do with my kleptomaniac tendencies, of course *laughs nervously*
    *shouldn't have said that...*
    It's all magic tricks. Yep, definitely magic tricks. No flowers. Making things appear out of thin air *and potentially disappear from nearby stores at the same time* You didn't hear that. Yeah, that's what I'd do.

What kind of honeymoon do you envision?
    Well, first on the agenda would obviously be a trip back home, to the place I left 9 years ago thinking I'd never return. I would have felt much too nervous to go back to Windenburg alone, and perhaps returning with the love of my life at my side would ensure that my mother would not be so angry. Although I could be wrong on that - we redheads are famous for our fiery tempers. Although, we could always go to the Island first.
    Or the ruins - I used to love exploring them as a little kid with my cousins Cecelia and Matt.
    Or, even before all that, camping in Granite Falls!
    Just me, her and the great outdoors. Wouldn't that be lovely...

Love his answers. The klepto trait will get him in trouble, won't it? :wink:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Beau's response to where do you want to go on your honeymoon?

Miss Breanna, pardon my boldness for asking such a delicate question of you. I was just so caught up in your beauty that I may have overstepped my bounds. Forgive me. Of course, being a southern gentleman, I know how to take things slow, and if that is how you wish to proceed, I will honor your request.

Of course, as you stated, Sulani is truly a paradise. But for taking it real slow, the mountains are the place to go. I reckon that a spa in a beautiful mountain lodge would be ideal. Nothing quite says pampering like a spa in beautiful Granite Falls. And I have been researching the perfect one for that special time.

Of course, the lodge I have in mind also has romantic woodland log cabins on the property and just down a path from the main lodge. The log cabin has all the amenities that you are used to, with nightly turn-down service where chocolates are placed on the pillows. And I so know how you love chocolate, dahlin'. An over-sized bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and waterfall shower ensure complete relaxation. The main portion of the cabin boasts a fireplace and comfortable seating, and a small table with two chairs sits in a corner for the complimentary breakfast that is delivered each morning. A fully stocked fridge is in an alcove. A very private covered deck has an outdoor hot tub. A perfect spot to relax and sip champagne as we gaze at the stars together. A firepit with a cozy loveseat is behind the cabin, where we can sit and chat by the fire, roast ooey-gooey marshmallows or savor some hot chocolate together. During the day, with the air so clean and crisp, would be a wonderful time for us to enjoy a hike through the woods, a picnic lunch (packed by the lodge) near some waterfalls, or try our luck with some fishing in the lake.

The lodge spa offers massages, facials, mani-pedis, and total relaxation and pampering away from the stress of daily living. There are also yoga and meditation classes, and a full gym on site. Day trips can be arranged through the lodge to the Deep Woods, which is an exceptional area of flora and fauna, with incredible views and secret glades. The lodge also offers an abundant variety of activities to choose from (for instance herbalism and art classes), if you care to partake. At night, the 5-star dining room in the lodge offers an elegant setting of white tablecloths, candlelit ambiance, beautiful views, and gracious service. The menu consists of regional specialties and fresh-picked ingredients from the kitchen gardens. There is also a buffet breakfast and lunch available should you wish to eat at the lodge.

And so, my dear Breanna, we can take it slow. A toast to you, Miss Breanna, and the wonderful days ahead. Forever yours, Beau.

Awww.. I'm lovin Beau.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Although I should think that it is rather cliche at this point, I would love to give Breanna flowers. I never thought I could have such an appreciation for them. Although it could never be as good as whatever Collin wanted to do *cough*
    Actually, in my years here I've picked up quite a few tricks. Nothing to do with my kleptomaniac tendencies, of course *laughs nervously*
    It's all magic tricks. Yep, definitely magic tricks. No flowers. Making things appear out of thin air *and potentially disappear from nearby stores at the same time* You didn't hear that. Yeah, that's what I'd do.

Well, first on the agenda would obviously be a trip back home, to the place I left 9 years ago thinking I'd never return. I would have felt much too nervous to go back to Windenburg alone, and perhaps returning with the love of my life at my side would ensure that my mother would not be so angry. Although I could be wrong on that - we redheads are famous for our fiery tempers. Although, we could always go to the Island first.
    Or the ruins - I used to love exploring them as a little kid with my cousins Cecelia and Matt.

Hopefully not if he knows what's good for him :D
  • Options

Hopefully not if he knows what's good for him :D

....but all the more to entertain the readers... and Miss Breanna, of course. :lol:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Andy's responses to the questions...

I would get to know Breanna as a person over some coffee or Apple Martinis depending on day or night. Afterwards we would go shopping and then dancing just the two of us.

A trip to Paris. Between the art, the culture, the food, and of course the fashion, there would be many things for us to enjoy together. We would partake in the beautiful sights of Paris made even better with her beauty there.
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2019
    The house is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see how this all plays out in such a scenic place.

As to Collin's response to: "What is one thing you would do to put Breanna at ease when you meet?"

"Well, I'd have to echo Breanna in saying that this is the craziest thing I've ever done. Sulani is a beautiful place to find yourself in... Still it's vastly different from home..." he looks thoughtful for a moment, a wistful, almost pained smile and then he shakes his head as if to clear it. "Anyway, um...My mom loves plants. She's was a botany major before she was selected as the Mayor and my childhood room was turned into a greenhouse..."

An infectious smile kicks up the corners of his lips as he looks up at the camera. "Seriously, I kid you not, the room I shared with my siblings and my parents as a toddler and child is now a greenhouse. So gardens, flowers, plants in general make me think of home. In fact, my mother has a strawberry plant that she has been growing since I was a tot... So when I meet Breanna, I want to bring her a little of that with me. Strawberries and a bouquet of daisies and bluebells. Simple things... but I hope they let her know that its ok for her to take her time getting to know me. I learned that... you can't rush these things."

@TheAemaSimming That is an adorable response! I am totally laughing at the idea of someone's room getting turned into a greenhouse.

@TheYayToast Collin is one of my two spare heirs from my Build Newcrest (because, of course, the first birth I have in my very first Sims 4 game ever resulted in triplets with absolutely no prompting from me). So his childhood, one room house, eventually became a greenhouse in the park build that my founder Adaleigh built as her part of the legacy. He's... the troublemaker of the three but under all that he's such a sweetie.
  • Options
    Collin's Response to: 'Where would you go for a honeymoon?"

"Well, assuming I get to meet Breanna, because that is, of course, the ultimate goal and everything pans out... It will honestly be really hard to top Sulani with all its beautiful ocean glory. So I think, the perfect honeymoon would be bringing Breanna back to meet my family. My siblings and I are really close and I'd love for her to meet my little baby niece Lillian and my Mom and Dad, of course. From what I've heard about her, Mom would love her."

He grins. "But...until then I guess I'll just enjoy the beautiful Sulani weather. I...I honestly haven't written any new compositions in a few months so maybe I'll take some inspiration from the island, take the time to play a little more."
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    TheYayToast Uh oh. Hunter doesn't want to go home to his hometown, huh? I smell tension. Lovin' it! :heart:
    Places are just places. People make memories. So for fudge's sake, we could go to the moon if it made you happy.

@AdamsEve1231 Hunter would rather pretend he was born and raised in Del Sol. Cause ya know, he's all glitz and glamour. Haha. There's no way someone has shiny as him could come from a small town. Self absorbed baby boi.
    The house is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see how this all plays out in such a scenic place.

As to Collin's response to: "What is one thing you would do to put Breanna at ease when you meet?"

"Well, I'd have to echo Breanna in saying that this is the craziest thing I've ever done. Sulani is a beautiful place to find yourself in... Still it's vastly different from home..." he looks thoughtful for a moment, a wistful, almost pained smile and then he shakes his head as if to clear it. "Anyway, um...My mom loves plants. She's was a botany major before she was selected as the Mayor and my childhood room was turned into a greenhouse..."

An infectious smile kicks up the corners of his lips as he looks up at the camera. "Seriously, I kid you not, the room I shared with my siblings and my parents as a toddler and child is now a greenhouse. So gardens, flowers, plants in general make me think of home. In fact, my mother has a strawberry plant that she has been growing since I was a tot... So when I meet Breanna, I want to bring her a little of that with me. Strawberries and a bouquet of daisies and bluebells. Simple things... but I hope they let her know that its ok for her to take her time getting to know me. I learned that... you can't rush these things."

TheAemaSimming That is an adorable response! I am totally laughing at the idea of someone's room getting turned into a greenhouse.

TheYayToast Collin is one of my two spare heirs from my Build Newcrest (because, of course, the first birth I have in my very first Sims 4 game ever resulted in triplets with absolutely no prompting from me). So his childhood, one room house, eventually became a greenhouse in the park build that my founder Adaleigh built as her part of the legacy. He's... the troublemaker of the three but under all that he's such a sweetie.

@TheAemaSimming I think he's adorable! I've loved your responses for him. :)
    Miss Breanna, pardon my boldness for asking such a delicate question of you. I was just so caught up in your beauty that I may have overstepped my bounds. Forgive me. Of course, being a southern gentleman, I know how to take things slow, and if that is how you wish to proceed, I will honor your request.

Of course, as you stated, Sulani is truly a paradise. But for taking it real slow, the mountains are the place to go. I reckon that a spa in a beautiful mountain lodge would be ideal. Nothing quite says pampering like a spa in beautiful Granite Falls. And I have been researching the perfect one for that special time.

Of course, the lodge I have in mind also has romantic woodland log cabins on the property and just down a path from the main lodge. The log cabin has all the amenities that you are used to, with nightly turn-down service where chocolates are placed on the pillows. And I so know how you love chocolate, dahlin'. An over-sized bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and waterfall shower ensure complete relaxation. The main portion of the cabin boasts a fireplace and comfortable seating, and a small table with two chairs sits in a corner for the complimentary breakfast that is delivered each morning. A fully stocked fridge is in an alcove. A very private covered deck has an outdoor hot tub. A perfect spot to relax and sip champagne as we gaze at the stars together. A firepit with a cozy loveseat is behind the cabin, where we can sit and chat by the fire, roast ooey-gooey marshmallows or savor some hot chocolate together. During the day, with the air so clean and crisp, would be a wonderful time for us to enjoy a hike through the woods, a picnic lunch (packed by the lodge) near some waterfalls, or try our luck with some fishing in the lake.

The lodge spa offers massages, facials, mani-pedis, and total relaxation and pampering away from the stress of daily living. There are also yoga and meditation classes, and a full gym on site. Day trips can be arranged through the lodge to the Deep Woods, which is an exceptional area of flora and fauna, with incredible views and secret glades. The lodge also offers an abundant variety of activities to choose from (for instance herbalism and art classes), if you care to partake. At night, the 5-star dining room in the lodge offers an elegant setting of white tablecloths, candlelit ambiance, beautiful views, and gracious service. The menu consists of regional specialties and fresh-picked ingredients from the kitchen gardens. There is also a buffet breakfast and lunch available should you wish to eat at the lodge.

And so, my dear Breanna, we can take it slow. A toast to you, Miss Breanna, and the wonderful days ahead. Forever yours, Beau.

Awww.. I'm lovin Beau.

@SoulGal7 I adore Beau. He's just perfect. :D
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 I love the introductions so far! Each of the girls have been so neat! I love the idea of cousins competing too.

Love what you did with Caroline. She is a wonderful hot mess. Poor dear. <3
  • Options
    TheYayToast Uh oh. Hunter doesn't want to go home to his hometown, huh? I smell tension. Lovin' it! :heart:

@AdamsEve1231 Hunter would rather pretend he was born and raised in Del Sol. Cause ya know, he's all glitz and glamour. Haha. There's no way someone has shiny as him could come from a small town. Self absorbed baby boi.

TheAemaSimming That is an adorable response! I am totally laughing at the idea of someone's room getting turned into a greenhouse.

TheYayToast Collin is one of my two spare heirs from my Build Newcrest (because, of course, the first birth I have in my very first Sims 4 game ever resulted in triplets with absolutely no prompting from me). So his childhood, one room house, eventually became a greenhouse in the park build that my founder Adaleigh built as her part of the legacy. He's... the troublemaker of the three but under all that he's such a sweetie.

@TheAemaSimming I think he's adorable! I've loved your responses for him. :)

Awww.. I'm lovin Beau.

@SoulGal7 I adore Beau. He's just perfect. :D

@TheYayToast so glad you like him. He is near and dear to my heart.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 That sounds lovely for Miss Breanna, Andy, and a trip to Paris. That's a new suggestion. I like it!

@TheAemaSimming Colin is precious. I am enjoying him in game. It would be sweet to bring her home to his family.

@TheYayToast she is a hot mess! But it makes her stand out for sure. Every one of the ladies is so unique, even with the same career and hometown for some of them. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens between @Munterbacon's Nakaia and @MaggieMarley's Oliana.

As for Hunter... uh oh... we'll see if Breanna can hold his interest. If he's got that much chip on his shoulder about Willow Creek. :tongue:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    LjbHUKQ.png
    Pick up your tropical beverage of choice from the tiki bar... okay, we're dreaming, here, but you have front row seats as the audience to Paramours in Paradise. Neal is whipping up island mocktails (because alcohol before noon... land sakes!) ;)

(EDIT: Opps, sorry, I didn't add the links)

Come on over, pull up a beach chair, and meet contestant #2 and #3: @MaggieMarley's Oliana and @TheYayToast's Caroline, if you haven't already. Or just pop on by for the drinks and the view. Either way, see you in paradise!
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 That sounds lovely for Miss Breanna, Andy, and a trip to Paris. That's a new suggestion. I like it!

TheAemaSimming Colin is precious. I am enjoying him in game. It would be sweet to bring her home to his family.

TheYayToast she is a hot mess! But it makes her stand out for sure. Every one of the ladies is so unique, even with the same career and hometown for some of them. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens between @Munterbacon's Nakaia and @MaggieMarley's Oliana.

As for Hunter... uh oh... we'll see if Breanna can hold his interest. If he's got that much chip on his shoulder about Willow Creek. :tongue:

@AdamsEve1231 Haha, I have no clue if he has a chip on his shoulder about it or he's just in shock that she's from there! You get to decide that.
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming Colin is precious. I am enjoying him in game. It would be sweet to bring her home to his family.

@TheYayToast she is a hot mess! But it makes her stand out for sure. Every one of the ladies is so unique, even with the same career and hometown for some of them. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens between @Munterbacon's Nakaia and @MaggieMarley's Oliana.

@AdamsEve1231 Good to hear he's behaving. I have to admit...It's my first time sharing a Sim who I raised from birth. I can't wait to see how he gets on in the competition. His family would be thrilled to meet Breanna as well. I think Adaleigh would like her...
  • Options
    edited August 2019

@AdamsEve1231 Good to hear he's behaving. I have to admit...It's my first time sharing a Sim who I raised from birth. I can't wait to see how he gets on in the competition. His family would be thrilled to meet Breanna as well. I think Adaleigh would like her...

Do you have a link for your story, @TheAemaSimming? Opps... sorry, it's the McGinnis Legacy right? I can add it when I feature him. :) Plus it might help me gain a little insight into his family and background too.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Do you have a link for your story, @TheAemaSimming? Opps... sorry, it's the McGinnis Legacy right? I can add it when I feature him. :) Plus it might help me gain a little insight into his family and background too.

@AdamsEve1231 Yes the first link in my signature. It was the first ever SimLit I attempted and I am still working on it as well. I actually just released the chapter featuring poor Collin's rejection this morning.

Just in case this is the website. mcginnislegacy.blogspot.com
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Love meeting the girls so far, can't wait to see the rest. I'm lookin forward to them meeting Levi. :smiley:
  • Options
    I love how different all the girls are!

Neal's crush on Kiana was amusing. She's so sweet and full of life. He's planning their dream date when he's supposed to be helping setting her up with Levi.

Poor Caroline. How does she keep just wandering in on these shots! I guess they figure if she's gonna be wandering about they might as well put her to work.

Hortance is a hoot and a half. That was great.

And Indie is just adorable.
  • Options
    I didn't know Kiana had been posted, I need to see!
  • Options
    Neal you little devil. :joy: I'm OK with this happening if it doesn't work out with Levi, though if seems Neal will have a line of ladies to deal with himself, lol. That's so cute though!

Aww, I love Caroline. I'm very shy too.

Indie is great, I like that she loves animals. :) I wonder if she will critique Kiana's cooking.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    I already commented on the blog posts but I just wanted to say here here how much I’ve enjoyed all the introductory posts so far. You really bring the characters to life!

Forgive me, I don’t really know how this works. I assume that the alternates are contestants who will be enter later after some of the original contestants have been eliminated. Is that right?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Neal you little devil. :joy: I'm OK with this happening if it doesn't work out with Levi, though if seems Neal will have a line of ladies to deal with himself, lol. That's so cute though!

Aww, I love Caroline. I'm very shy too.

Indie is great, I like that she loves animals. :) I wonder if she will critique Kiana's cooking.

Indie? I don't remember making her love animals...

Edit: Then I remembered her aspiration :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Just caught up on my reading and the contestants so far for PIP are great. Looking forward to reading more bios :)
  • Options
    Moving right along, if you haven't yet already, pop on over to the island of Sulani. Don't worry about how you'll get there. We provide world class front row seats right from the comfort of your electronic device to the beaches of Lani St. Taz. ;) Today, we meet three of our bachelorette contestants for Paramours in Paradise... click on the ladies' names to read their interviews!

@VanPelt81's Hortance
    tPuPHCG.png
    ... no cutesy nicknames please or you'll get the stink eye. >:)

@kittymeow's Kiana...
    hl68nRU.png
    ...will she steal another's heart? :o

@nerdfashion's Indie...
    (Kiana and Indie are in the same post)
    tcS40ig.png
    ...ever heard of pigeon wrangling? You have now! :smiley:

...others to make an appearance include @TheYayToast's Caroline!
    kvHfuDY.png
    Both Hortance and Caroline agree... muscly men are nice. :blush:

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest