Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paramours in Paradise/Sweethearts in Sulani (A Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge)

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited August 2019
    Tweaks/Changes for Paramours in Paradise Contestants
    I got everyone's Sims added to PIP and wow! Everyone is stunning!

I tried to keep the same color scheme and general style with characters, but I rolled at random. Hopefully it works. :) I added in a few skills for some of the Sims, and I added more traits. Under spoilers for length, and also for a little more surprise, but if you peek, I won't hold it against you. :lol: Please let me know if you're unhappy with the skills or the traits. I will gladly change them to something else.

@VanPelt81
    Appearance: I had to change two outfits for Hortance, and 1 hairstyle.
    Traits: Bookworm (romance novels) + In the Know (antiquing)

@kittymeow
    Appearance: I changed 1 outfit for Kiana. She is a goddess in that blue swimwear! :o
    Skills: I left her points in fitness (because of her career). I did drop painting.
    Traits: Health Nut (a custom trait I have because of her love of health and wellness) + Active (her lifestyle)

@Munterbacon
    Skills: I dropped all of Nakaia's skills to 1, except Singing, Charisma and Fitness.
    Traits: Music Lover (singing)

@nerdfashion
    Skills: I gave Indie the points you suggested, and also gave her points in cooking because she's a Food Critic.
    Traits: Foodie + MeltMaster (Food Critic)

@MaggieMarley
    Traits: Independent (given her backstory) + Loves the Outdoors (given her personality) + Neat (because of her career)

@TheYayToast
    Traits: - Great Kisser (because she's romantic) + Perfectionist (I didn't know where else to put this so I randomly assigned this to her.

@divanthesimmer
    Traits: I added the extra traits of Good and Vegetarian as stated in her bio

@SoulGal7
    I'm so happy someone submitted an alien! :smiley:
    Skills: I added the skills you mentioned.
    Traits: added Heatproof (because she loves the heat) :sunglasses: and Melt Master (because of her love of grilled cheese)

Thanks everyone. I'll work on Sweethearts in Sulani shortly.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

I tried to keep the same color scheme and general style with characters, but I rolled at random. Hopefully it works. :) I added in a few skills for some of the Sims, and I added more traits. Under spoilers for length, and also for a little more surprise, but if you peek, I won't hold it against you. :lol: Please let me know if you're unhappy with the skills or the traits. I will gladly change them to something else.

@VanPelt81

@kittymeow
    Appearance: I changed 1 outfit for Kiana. She is a goddess in that blue swimwear! :o
    Skills: I left her points in fitness (because of her career). I did drop painting.
    Traits: Health Nut (a custom trait I have because of her love of health and wellness) + Active (her lifestyle)

@Munterbacon
    Skills: I dropped all of Nakaia's skills to 1, except Singing, Charisma and Fitness.

@nerdfashion
    Skills: I gave Indie the points you suggested, and also gave her points in cooking because she's a Food Critic.

@MaggieMarley
    Traits: Independent (given her backstory) + Loves the Outdoors (given her personality) + Neat (because of her career)

@TheYayToast
    Traits: - Great Kisser (because she's romantic) + Perfectionist (I didn't know where else to put this so I randomly assigned this to her.

@divanthesimmer

@SoulGal7
    Traits: added Heatproof (because she loves the heat) :sunglasses: and Melt Master (because of her love of grilled cheese)

I'm perfectly happy with Indie's modifications. And I didn't even think to give her a cooking skill!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

@VanPelt81

@kittymeow

@Munterbacon

@nerdfashion

@MaggieMarley

@TheYayToast

@divanthesimmer

@SoulGal7

Thanks for adding the traits. I'm really excited for this to start!
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019

@MaggieMarley is your Oliana not the same as Oliana Ngata? I want to clarify before I get into the game.
    @AdamsEve1231 no, she’s not the same Oliana as Oliana Ngata (couldn’t go splitting up Oliana and Leila!) I made my Oliana in CAS by combining the genetics of Makoa and Nalani. To avoid confusion, could you please rename my Oliana to Naia Kealoha?

ETA: Love the extra traits you added!
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    edited August 2019

@MaggieMarley is your Oliana not the same as Oliana Ngata? I want to clarify before I get into the game.
    @AdamsEve1231 no, she’s not the same Oliana as Oliana Ngata (couldn’t go splitting up Oliana and Leila!) I made my Oliana in CAS by combining the genetics of Makoa and Nalani. To avoid confusion, could you please rename my Oliana to Leilanie Kealoha (she can be Lanie for short)?

If I may, could I suggest some names? My candidate is named Leilani, so I think it'll just add to the confusion! :D

Some other names you could use: Samoa, Teulia, Talia, Sefina, Penina, Lulu, Moana, Pania, Masina, Lanuola, etc. You don't have to use them - it's just a suggestion. :)
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019

@AdamsEve1231 no, she’s not the same Oliana as Oliana Ngata (couldn’t go splitting up Oliana and Leila!) I made my Oliana in CAS by combining the genetics of Makoa and Nalani. To avoid confusion, could you please rename my Oliana to Leilanie Kealoha (she can be Lanie for short)?

If I may, could I suggest some names? My candidate is named Leilani, so I think it'll just add to the confusion! :D

Some other names you could use: Samoa, Teulia, Talia, Sefina, Penina, Lulu, Moana, Pania, Masina, Lanuola, etc. You don't have to use them - it's just a suggestion.
    @divanthesimmer oh drat I didn’t realise, sorry! There was I thinking I’d finally found a name that wouldn’t cause confusion :D in that case, I’ll go with Naia which I believe is a Polynesian name
  • Options

Some other names you could use: Samoa, Teulia, Talia, Sefina, Penina, Lulu, Moana, Pania, Masina, Lanuola, etc. You don't have to use them - it's just a suggestion.
    @divanthesimmer oh drat I didn’t realise, sorry! There was I thinking I’d finally found a name that wouldn’t cause confusion :D in that case, I’ll go with Melika

No worries. I just wanted to avoid confusion! :D
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @divanthesimmer yeah that would have been more rather than less confusing! Thanks for letting me know. I think I’ve settled with Naia Kealoha - hopefully that’s not taken!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Oh what a nice surprise for those added traits for Aliena. Thanks so much :)
  • Options

I'm perfectly happy with Indie's modifications. And I didn't even think to give her a cooking skill!

@nerdfashion You're welcome. Just thought it was fitting.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @divanthesimmer and @MaggieMarley glad we cleared that up. Oliana is such a pretty name, but Naia works nicely too. I'll make the edit.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 - Oh what a nice surprise for those added traits for Aliena. Thanks so much :)

@SoulGal7 You're welcome. It made sense given her backstory.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @divanthesimmer and @MaggieMarley glad we cleared that up. Oliana is such a pretty name, but Naia works nicely too. I'll make the edit.
    @AdamsEve1231 thank you! Hopefully that makes things less confusing :)

I was wondering, are Levi and Breanna on the gallery? Or if they’re not will they be available after the challenge ends? I really like how you did the pair of them!
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 I’m good with the changes. I literally laughed at the reasoning for the added trait. It cause it had to go somewhere. That’s great. I think it works well for Caroline. She wants to do everything her sister did and better.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sorry about the outfit you had to change, I just remembered I used a top from get famous. 🤦‍♂️ I love the trait you added!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    egKnEEV.png
    Hey everyone, first glimpse of the estate is up today! Plus a few words from our bachelor, Levi Parrott. Pop on over to Sulani to see where the ladies will be staying, what amenities will be offered, and what additional perks some of the ladies might get. And let us know in the comments or here what you are most looking forward to about the estate.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I was wondering, are Levi and Breanna on the gallery? Or if they’re not will they be available after the challenge ends? I really like how you did the pair of them!

@MaggieMarley I can make them available on the gallery after the challenge.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 I’m good with the changes. I literally laughed at the reasoning for the added trait. It cause it had to go somewhere. That’s great. I think it works well for Caroline. She wants to do everything her sister did and better.

Haha! You're welcome, @TheYayToast!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Sorry about the outfit you had to change, I just remembered I used a top from get famous. 🤦‍♂️ I love the trait you added!

No worries, @kittymeow!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    That house it beautiful! Loved the tour.

Naia says she’s looking forward to living just a step away from the sea. She wants to swim a lot and maybe see some dolphins and hopes that the sound of the waves will lull her to sleep each night. Oh, and of course she’s looking forward to meeting Levi!
  • Options

@MaggieMarley I can make them available on the gallery after the challenge.
    Yay!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    The place looks great! Levi is definitely a smooth talker.

what are you most looking forward to about staying at this estate (or if you’re living vicariously, where would you like the ladies and their bachelor to hang out this week)? Seeing the beautiful view everyday and the lovely warm weather, the place seems very relaxing and great to practice my yoga. I heard there's a stunning waterfall nearby, that would be a nice and romantic place to spend time with the bachelor.

(I don't have Island living yet. :bawling: I don't know much places there)
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @divanthesimmer Thanks for keeping up with communicating with others in my absence. :)

@TheAemaSimming Yay! I'm so happy you decided to submit. Colin is sweet. I hope he finds love, even if not with Breanna. I picked up on the wrong tag. I'll fix it. ;) Though... I still have a slot open for one more alternate for Paramours, so theoretically, he could pop between both? It's up to you though.

@Munterbacon Miguel is a cutie. Poor guy in a coma all that time. Well, hopefully he enjoys the adventure in Sulani. ;)

@SoulGal7 :D Lovin' Beauregard. Wow! He's going to be a fun addition to the challenge. And hooray! An alien Sim for Levi. I hoped I'd get one. :mrgreen: Thanks for submitting!

I have no problem with it but Collin has never shown interest in anything but females. I think he might be a bit uncomfortable if put in a romantical situation... Though who knows... he could prove me wrong and I would love him either way. You're welcome to have him appear in both as needed. I'll be avidly reading both whether he appears in them or not though. :smiley:
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Very nice estate and lots for the contestants to do in that house. :)
  • Options
    That house it beautiful! Loved the tour.

Naia says she’s looking forward to living just a step away from the sea. She wants to swim a lot and maybe see some dolphins and hopes that the sound of the waves will lull her to sleep each night. Oh, and of course she’s looking forward to meeting Levi!

Awesome!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest