Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paramours in Paradise/Sweethearts in Sulani (A Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge)

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm making my girl right now, hopefully have her up later today!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm making my girl right now, hopefully have her up later today!

Great! No rush, but I understand the excitement. I'm looking forward to adding all the Sims and introducing them to my bachelor/ bachelorette.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - I may be too late to submit someone, and I won't be able to make them until next weekend. Darn, I love to make sims for the Bachelor/Bachelorette challenges. If it's full by next weekend, I will still follow the blog. :)
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 I have one more spot for both, and a few reserved spots. If I don't receive Sims by next weekend, I might open it back up, or extend the deadline. I might also take an alternate or two, so you could still submit technically. Depending on how the challenge goes, I might do it again (perhaps in a different location). :)

If you follow along, there will be plenty of voting options. I want to make it as interactive for the readers as possible. Thank you for following.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I haven't yet added all the Sims to my game. Mostly because I want to wait for all the submissions to be in, but I wanted to comment on the submissions so far. I did read all the details. Looks like this is going to be a great experience! Thanks to everyone who submitted so far.

@divanthesimmer I love the name Lelani and Lovemore (I keep wanting to say Lovermore :D ) is a perfect name for this challenge. Bad boys are always intriguing in game and in fiction, but not so great in reality. Still, it'll be a fun challenge. We'll see if Breanna can capture Afu's wild heart!

Ooo, @MaggieMarley, Oliana is a pretty name too! Such a neat backstory and one that ties to the isle of Sulani so well. I look forward to adding her.

@afai1261 I love that his favorite drink is "root beer!" :smiley: And a Sim from Strangerville. This will be intriguing. I still have to play the mystery, even though I've added the pack. Griff is a cute nickname. I love your detail. Such a tragic backstory. :cry: I hope he finds happiness, even if not with Breanna.

@nerdfashion Ahh!! I secretly hoped someone would submit a Sim with an unflirty trait because it makes for such interesting dynamics. I'm also cool with the whole taking things slow as that will add another interesting element. Ouch volcanic explosion! Wow...everyone is going with the tragic backstory. It does make things interesting. Love the Indie Jones. Landgraabs! HA! :lol: Will she finally learn how to swim as a Child of the Ocean? :open_mouth:

@MaggieMarley ooohhh! Imagine socialite Southern belle Breanna traipsing around Selvadorada with Mort. I actually think it might do her some good. I like the dark backstory. This is going to be intriguing!

@TheYayToast I'm so happy you submitted Sims for this challenge. You've made such interesting Sims for me before. I look forward to hosting Hunter and Caroline.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    @nerdfashion Ahh!! I secretly hoped someone would submit a Sim with an unflirty trait because it makes for such interesting dynamics. I'm also cool with the whole taking things slow as that will add another interesting element. Ouch volcanic explosion! Wow...everyone is going with the tragic backstory. It does make things interesting. Love the Indie Jones. Landgraabs! HA! :lol: Will she finally learn how to swim as a Child of the Ocean? :open_mouth:

Oh, I made Indie a mermaid, so that shouldn't be too hard. I thought it would be an interesting storyline if the only contact she'd ever had with water was drinking it, washing her hands, and taking showers.

And I wanted to submit an Unflirty sim for the same reason you wanted one!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Submission for Paramours in Paradise

Creator Name + Origin ID: Munterbacon | Munter_Bacon
    Sim Name: Nakaia Aroha
    06-24-19_7-55-35-pm.png
    Star Sign: Pisces
    Hometown: Sulani
    Occupation: Conservationist - will need to quit job if necessary.
    Aspiration: Beach Life
    Traits: Cheerful | Child of the Islands | Child of the Ocean | Creative | Outgoing
    Skills: A whole bunch of 6's and Singing 10.
    Favorite Drink: Sparkling Water
    Turn-On: People with relaxed/spontaneous attitudes.
    Turn-Off: Uptight, organised people.
    Bio:
    Unlike her Aunt, Nalani, Nakaia does not hide what she is and has in fact stared in a few of the Mua Pel'am conservation advertisements, although most people assume that her tail is just a bodysuit or CGI but nope, it's 100% authentic Mermaid Tail!

Nakaia is pretty laid back without being lazy, the ocean is an inspiring place and her creative outlet is her voice. The people of Sulani often remark about the beautiful siren song that floats in from the sea, unsure of where it is coming from but finding a sense of peace in its call.

She loves people and is genuinely happy to be around them, but she just doesn't click with people that have planned itineraries, how can you plan for every aspect in your life when life changes at the drop of a hat? That Azure Dolphin isn't going to come back just because you booked a particular day to see it, you've got to make things happen, and for that to happen, you have to be spontaneous.
    06-24-19_7-51-59-pm.png
    Nakaia is looking for similar qualities in a man/woman that she has herself... Care for conservation, someone that is spontaneous, someone that can keep up with her in the water, or at least not slow her down too much (she recognises that a tail gives her a massive advantage in speed whilst swimming.)

Question for Levi: "Imagine we are swimming out in the ocean. We're out past the coral reef in deep, deep water and it is well past midnight. It is a cloudy night, the full moon is at its apex behind a cloud. Suddenly, the moon appears from behind the cloud and something deep below us shines in the moonlight, it looks to be some kind of sunken treasure. It is too far for you to reach without drowning, but I tell you that you can make it with my help... Do you trust me?"
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Munterbacon omg Nalani is Nakaia’s aunt? Nalani is Oliana’s mother! That makes them cousins :o so cool! I wonder if Nakaia will be able to shed some light on why Nalani abandoned Oliana. I hope Oliana isn’t too jealous of Nakaia since Oliana always wished she was a mermaid.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Thank you @AdamsEve1231 hehe I'm actually terrible I just edited him a bit again - last time I swear :D yeah I'm a perfectionist... Sorry! So, can you please use this version

Hi @MaggieMarley I'm a perfectionist too. I understand. I haven't uploaded any Sims yet to my game so it's not a problem.

@AdamsEve1231 oh good, glad I didn't mess anything up for you then :) speaking of being a perfectionist, I did alter Oliana's look a bit just so she resembles Makoa a bit more as well as Nalani (though her traits, skills etc are the same). So can you please use the version of her here

ETA I also did switched out Mort'sgoofball trait for the cheerful trait he's here
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    @Munterbacon omg Nalani is Nakaia’s aunt? Nalani is Oliana’s mother! That makes them cousins :o so cool! I wonder if Nakaia will be able to shed some light on why Nalani abandoned Oliana. I hope Oliana isn’t too jealous of Nakaia since Oliana always wished she was a mermaid.

I saw your gal and had a little fun with Nakaia's description! ;):D I'd been playing with her since I got Island Living and thought she was too cute not to hand over to @AdamsEve1231 :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Creator Name + Origin ID: Vanpelt81 (origin id is vanpelt81)
    Sim Name: Hortance Hildenbrand
    Age (YA, A, or E): A
    Star Sign: Leo
    Hometown: Oasis Springs
    Occupation High School English Teacher (listed as unemployed due to profession not in game)
    Aspiration: Renaisance Sim
    Traits: Romantic, Materialistic, Hates Chilrdren, Quick Learner (aspiration bonus trait)
    Skills Writing - 10; Homestyle Cooking - 5, Fitness - 4
    Favorite Drink: Cosmopolitan
    Turn-On: Muscles
    Turn-Off: Babies (there's a story behind this below in her bio).
    Bio: Hortance Hildenbrand is a High School English Teacher that has this job despite the fact that she despises kids and has despised kids since she was one. While teaching her students, Hortance will play favorites based on a combination of looks, wealth, and per-desposed prejudices from when she was a kid (mainly hating the poor kids and those who are outcasts). This has lead some parents to question her professionalism as a teacher though the school sides with Hortance on this.

When not disenfranchising the youth at school, Hortance enjoys writing Twilight Fanfiction (and aspires to make money off of one of her stories turning into it's own book franchise should it come to be), reading romance novels, shopping, brunch, hanging out with her gal-pals, and antiquing.

Hortance is recently divorced from her ex-husband Nigel after finding out that Nigel was into dressing as a baby for pleasure and wanting Hortance to treat him as an infant. Hortance was horrified by this and immediately had divorce papers written up by her lawyer right away. Unfortunately, with Oasis Springs being a Stepford-esque Suburbia, The whole town knows about this and Horance feels like she is judged for this, with some of the students (& their parents mocking her with baby noises). This has also made her dating pool in Oasis Springs extinct even when using online dating. The way her recent Marianas Trench like struggles at finding love has gone has made her decide to give going on a show where many contestants try to woo a Bachelor seems like a good idea, plus at least people will remember her for this instead of her ex-husband's Turn-Ons.

Sim Name: Andy Maynard
    Age (YA, A, or E): YA
    Star Sign: Capricorn
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Occupation Make-Up Artist (listed as unemployed due to profession not in game as playable option)
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits: Creative, Dance Machine, Neat, Alluring (aspiration bonus trait)
    Skills Wellness - 10, Dancing - 5, DJ Mixing - 3
    Favorite Drink: Apple Martini
    Turn-On: Confident Women
    Turn-Off: Flatulence
    Bio: Andy Maynard was unlike may other boys when growing up. Andy always loved fashion, in particular women's fashion. As a little boy he played with Barbies instead of the typical boys toys. This lead to lots of bullying from the other boys. Andy didn't care that the other boys hated him because he preferred the company of girls anyways. When puberty came a knocking he realized one thing he had in common with the typical cis-gender male, that being his attraction to women in the way many men & some women are attracted to women. At the same time he found he liked wearing women's clothes (though not in a kinky way just that he felt more comfortable in a dress than he did in a suit). This lead to Andy having a hard time finding someone who didn't think he was strange. Now a young man with a career as a make-up artist for celebrities, Andy is hoping to look for love.

In addition to fashion, make-up, & shopping, Andy's interests include art, music (especially EDM), yoga (cat yoga for the win), photography, & board games.

Andy can be found with the hashtags #adamseve1231 #livinasimminlife #sweetheartsinsulani while Hortance can be found with the hashtags #livinasimminlife #paramoursinparadise #adamseve1231
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Creator Name + Origin ID: Vanpelt81 (origin id is vanpelt81)
    Sim Name: Hortance Hildenbrand
    Age (YA, A, or E): A
    Hometown: Oasis Springs
    Occupation High School English Teacher (listed as unemployed due to profession not in game)
    Aspiration: Renaisance Sim
    Traits: Romantic, Materialistic, Hates Chilrdren, Quick Learner (aspiration bonus trait)
    Skills Writing - 10; Homestyle Cooking - 5, Fitness - 4
    Favorite Drink: Cosmopolitan
    Turn-On: Muscles
    Turn-Off: Babies (there's a story behind this below in her bio).
    Bio: Hortance Hildenbrand is a High School English Teacher that has this job despite the fact that she despises kids and has despised kids since she was one. While teaching her students, Hortance will play favorites based on a combination of looks, wealth, and per-desposed prejudices from when she was a kid (mainly hating the poor kids and those who are outcasts). This has lead some parents to question her professionalism as a teacher though the school sides with Hortance on this.

When not disenfranchising the youth at school, Hortance enjoys writing Twilight Fanfiction (and aspires to make money off of one of her stories turning into it's own book franchise should it come to be), reading romance novels, shopping, brunch, hanging out with her gal-pals, and antiquing.

Hortance is recently divorced from her ex-husband Nigel after finding out that Nigel was into dressing as a baby for pleasure and wanting Hortance to treat him as an infant. Hortance was horrified by this and immediately had divorce papers written up by her lawyer right away. Unfortunately, with Oasis Springs being a Stepford-esque Suburbia, The whole town knows about this and Horance feels like she is judged for this, with some of the students (& their parents mocking her with baby noises). This has also made her dating pool in Oasis Springs extinct even when using online dating. The way her recent Marianas Trench like struggles at finding love has gone has made her decide to give going on a show where many contestants try to woo a Bachelor seems like a good idea, plus at least people will remember her for this instead of her ex-husband's Turn-Ons.

Sim Name: Andy Maynard
    Age (YA, A, or E): YA
    Star Sign: Capricorn
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Occupation Make-Up Artist (listed as unemployed due to profession not in game as playable option)
    Traits: Creative, Dance Machine, Neat, Alluring (aspiration bonus trait)
    Skills Wellness - 10, Dancing - 5, DJ Mixing - 3
    Favorite Drink: Apple Martini
    Turn-On: Confident Women
    Turn-Off: Flatulence
    Bio: Andy Maynard was unlike may other boys when growing up. Andy always loved fashion, in particular women's fashion. As a little boy he played with Barbies instead of the typical boys toys. This lead to lots of bullying from the other boys. Andy didn't care that the other boys hated him because he preferred the company of girls anyways. When puberty came a knocking he realized one thing he had in common with the typical cis-gender male, that being his attraction to women in the way many men & some women are attracted to women. At the same time he found he liked wearing women's clothes (though not in a plum way just that he felt more comfortable in a dress than he did in a suit). This lead to Andy having a hard time finding someone who didn't think he was strange. Now a young man with a career as a make-up artist for celebrities, Andy is hoping to look for love.

In addition to fashion, make-up, & shopping, Andy's interests include art, music (especially EDM), yoga (cat yoga for the win), photography, & board games.

Andy can be found with the hashtags #adamseve1231 #livinasimminlife #sweetheartsinsulani while Hortance can be found with the hashtags #livinasimminlife #paramoursinparadise #adamseve1231

@VanPelt81 You always create the most interesting Sims. I'm excited to see how these two fare in the challenge. Thanks for your submissions!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @Munterbacon She is a cutie! Oh, I'm glad I got a mermaid! This should be interesting with two related Sims competing for the same man! :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hiya everyone! Dropping in a few spotted "celebrities" (a.k.a. Sims from other stories of mine) just for fun. You'll see these Sims make an appearance in the upcoming story in one way or another. And in case you're wondering, I have an obsession with interconnecting stories so this is what you get! :D
    8ZUsBvB.png
    You guessed it! My Simselfie, Lizzie Green, in her "third" life here. If you're wondering why "third," this is literally her third lifetime or resurrection in the Sims. I'm actually planning more Lizzie appearances elsewhere, but here she is enjoying a delicious fish meal in Sulani with some new friends.

eSCX4zb.png
    Holly Bright, professional photographer, world traveler, and part-owner of the All Things Bright and Beautiful Bakery in Hollidaysburg. Holly hasn't yet made an appearance in Home for the Holidays, but she will soon. In the meantime, here she is living it up in Sulani!

L6qoGxZ.png
    Neal Wheeler... better known as Neal 'The Dealin' Wheeler from Wheels of Deals. Neal (who's real name is actually Greg) made an appearance in my Christmas short, The Lost Christmas. Neal will serve as our celebrity show host!

More sneak previews and posts coming soon! Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Awh... I think I'm too late to submit. I will still definitely follow along and vote though. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Awh... I think I'm too late to submit. I will still definitely follow along and vote though. :)

I think you still have a couple of days? Edit: Nevermind, I see that the slots filled up. Do you want to take my Male slot? I haven't quite finished him yet but if you want to jump onboard, I'm happy to stick with my one submission. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @TheAemaSimming, @Munterbacon I didn't expect it to fill up so fast. I am still taking alternates. I have something in mind for them.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @AdamsEve1231 I am way too excited for this to start. I have a feeling it’s gonna be amazing! Just wanted to make sure you got my updated version of Oliana (mostly it’s her eyes which are different) who’s here and also the version of Mort who has the cheerful trait instead of the goofball trait - he’s here. Sorry, I’m sure you did. I just didn’t know if you’d already downloaded any sims yet or not and I didn’t want you to use the ‘wrong’ ones because I only just changed those two yesterday. Like I said I’m way too excited so I want my two to be exactly right haha :D
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 I am way too excited for this to start. I have a feeling it’s gonna be amazing! Just wanted to make sure you got my updated version of Oliana (mostly it’s her eyes which are different) who’s here and also the version of Mort who has the cheerful trait instead of the goofball trait - he’s here. Sorry, I’m sure you did. I just didn’t know if you’d already downloaded any sims yet or not and I didn’t want you to use the ‘wrong’ ones because I only just changed those two yesterday. Like I said I’m way too excited so I want my two to be exactly right haha :D

@MaggieMarley I haven't downloaded any Sims yet. I will be sure to grab the correct ones. Thanks for checking.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

@MaggieMarley I haven't downloaded any Sims yet. I will be sure to grab the correct ones. Thanks for checking.
    Awesome :)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I cannot wait to see how Indie/Kaha do.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited July 2019

kyneU1Y.png?1

Creator Name: kittymeow/kitty
    Gallery ID: GloomyKittie
    Sim Name: Kiana Hamilton
    Hometown: Del Sol Valley
    Occupation (or if none - no judging here): Yoga Instructor
    Aspiration: Master chef
    Traits: Self assured, squeamish, foodie, essence of flavour
    Skills: Cooking 7, gourmet cooking 6, wellness 10
    Favorite Drink: Green tea
    Turn on: Good sense of humour
    Turn off: Lazy people
    Bio: Heya, I'm Kiana or you can call me Kia, I don't really mind. I'm a yoga instructor from Del Sol Valley, I'll admit it can get a little frustrating living there with all the celebs around. I can't even go grocery shopping without a stampede of paparazzi's. I grew up here with my my mother, father and little sister. We are all very close and family is so important to me, I am currently living on my own and have been thinking about moving to somewhere tropical.

My favourite hobby is cooking, I find it so fun and relaxing at the same time. I think I'm a pretty good cook if I say so myself. I love learning new recipes and giving myself a challenge. Maybe one I could become a chef but right now I am happy doing what I do. Wellness is a big part of my life, I love being healthy and helping others to be.

I am deadly afraid of creepy crawlies, yes I'll admit I'm a very squeamish person and am known to faint at the sight of something frightening to me. Let's hope this wont happen while I'm here, how embarrassing that would be.

What am I looking for in a guy? well, I'd like him to be healthy, active and love some good food like me. Other than that, just be a nice genuine person with a good heart. Wouldn't harm for him to have a good sense of style too, I love my fashion.

My question for the bachelor would be: What do you look for in a significant other?
    Post edited by kittymeow on
  • Options
    I added too many skills so you can remove the painting and fitness. :)
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hey there. Dropping in to drop off the bios for my contestants.

I used the list of turn off/turn ons that came from Sims 2.
    Sweethearts in Sulani
    Cast Application

Headshot:
    07-30-19_8-49-50-pm.png

Creator Name + Origin ID: Ash Toast - TheYayToast
    Sim Name: Hunter Hale
    Hometown: Del Sol Valley
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Traits: Romantic, Jealous, Outgoing, Gregarious
    Skills: Mixology, Charisma, Parenting
    Favorite Drink: Hot and Smoky
    Turn on: Charisma
    Turn Off: Fat
    Bio: Hunter was born in Willow Creek to an average family. He knew he was destined for something more out of life than his quaint picturesque hometown could provide, so moved to Del Sol Valley the day after he graduated high school. What he wanted more than anything was to be an actor. That is until he met Mia.

Hunter’s life was a blaze of constant parties and juice, but when he bumped into her at a party time seemed to stand still. Their relationship was passionate, but somehow deeper than any other he’d ever known. They moved in together and within a year Mia told Hunter some unexpected news: She was pregnant.

Hunter was over the moon, but he came crashing down when the worst happened. Mia died while giving birth to their twin children, Christian and Chloe. Hunter was forced to put aside his own mourning and be there for his children.

It’s been two and a half years since her death and Hunter has picked up the pieces of his life to be the best father he can be. The experience has mellowed him out, but he still is the life of the party- even if the only parties he’s been to lately are kid’s birthday parties.

Hunter wasn’t sure he was ready to start dating again, but he took it as a sign when he came across the casting call in his daily gig check. This show could be his way back into acting, but just maybe there was a tiny chance at experiencing romance again. He asked his best friend if he and his wife would watch the twins if Hunter was selected. His friend said yes. Hunter submitted his electronic audition that same day and crossed his fingers.

Hunter is looking for a partner that shares his passion for life, but also has a deep-rooted love of family. Someone that can love his children as their own, that also wouldn’t be averse to a couple more together down the road. Hunter has twin toddlers. His son’s name is Christian, and his daughter’s name is Chloe. Hunter’s question for Breanna is: Tell me about your favorite memory of being a kid or a teenager.
    Hunter was originally created for Get Famous. He's supposed to be an actor, but in this save he doesn't have a job. Probably cause he's being a stay at home Dad for now. If I could have given it to him, he'd be Self-Absorbed. He's a vain boy.

More Pictures

Gallery Link
    Paramours in Paradise
    Cast Application
    07-30-19_8-55-28-pm.png

Creator Name + Origin ID: Ash Toast - TheYayToast
    Sim Name: Caroline Grofield
    Star Sign: Scorpio
    Hometown: Brindleton Bay
    Traits: Jealous, Ambitious, Romantic, Alluring
    Skills: Gardening, Charisma, Dancing
    Favorite Drink: Simsmapolitan
    Turn On: Muscles
    Turn Off: Makeup
    Bio: Caroline Grofield thought she knew where her life was going. Her life was going wherever her older sister’s life was headed. Always a follower, she followed in her sister’s footsteps every step of the way. First, she joined all the same clubs as her sister in high school. Then, she went to the same university and registered for the same major. When she graduated, she joined the same company as a budding botanist. Whatever her sister did, Caroline wanted to do it better.

She was content with competing from the shadows. That is until her sister’s announcement: Her sister wanted to start a legacy! What sort of person randomly decides to move to spend every penny of her trust fund on a junky old house in a strange town, declare she’s going to rebuild first the house, and then the town? What was wrong with her!?

So where did this leave Caroline? She had no idea. Should she jump on the bandwagon and start her own legacy? No, that’s just plain dumb. Caroline was in an existential breakdown. If she didn’t want to do the same things out of life as her sister, what did she want?

Caroline quit her job and moved away from the beat-up little apartment she had shared with her sister. She moved into an even more beat-up and tinier apartment, but it was hers. She needed to get away and she needed to figure out just who she was. She found the application while browsing for a new job. The opportunity of a lifetime. She fell in love with two things from the promotional image, the sandy beaches and Levi’s eyes. The romantic idea of walking along the beach with him swam in her head. She applied. Determined to win his heart and as much time in the beautiful backdrop of Sulani as possible.

Some things that Caroline are looking for in a partner is someone looking to support her in her emotional growth. She has an older sister named Anita. Her question to Levi would be: What sort of life do you envision for yourself after Paramours in Paradise?

More Pictures

Gallery Link
    Post edited by TheYayToast on