Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paramours in Paradise/Sweethearts in Sulani (A Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge)

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    The place looks great! Levi is definitely a smooth talker.

what are you most looking forward to about staying at this estate (or if you’re living vicariously, where would you like the ladies and their bachelor to hang out this week)? Seeing the beautiful view everyday and the lovely warm weather, the place seems very relaxing and great to practice my yoga. I heard there's a stunning waterfall nearby, that would be a nice and romantic place to spend time with the bachelor.

(I don't have Island living yet. :bawling: I don't know much places there)

Kiana will definitely have a chance to do yoga with those spectacular views. I definitely hope to visit the waterfall with the bachelor. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 - Very nice estate and lots for the contestants to do in that house. :)

Thank you.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey everyone, today's post is out. We officially meet the bachelor and he answers the questions the ladies submitted, plus he's got a question of his own.

@divanthesimmer, @MaggieMarley, @TheYayToast, @kittymeow, @nerdfashion, @Munterbacon, @VanPelt81, @SoulGal7
    Answer here or in the comments on WordPress for your lady contestants if you get a chance. You're also welcome to PM me if you want it to be a surprise for the other readers.

Other readers, you're welcome to offer predictions or first impressions too!

...and there's a bonus surprise guest or two ;)@SoulGal7 and @LegacySims2017

QcVLrLk.png
    Meet the Bachelor

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Indie's answer to Levi's question is, "I would go to Selvadorada. There's a vast ocean, a wonderful culture, a beautiful rainforest, and no Landgraabs in sight!"
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Are you still accepting applications for Paramours in Paradise?
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hortance's answer to the question is " I would love to see all of the world. Immersing myself with all there is to see will give me the wealth of experiencing different cultures, food, and celebrations. Plus it would get me away from Oasis Springs where I am considered a joke in the eyes of the entire community these day."
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    You write so well! This chapter was so fun to read :)

I was wondering: Will Paramours in Paradise and Sweethearts in Sulani be running at the same time, or will Sweethearts in Sulani only begin after Paramours in Paradise ends? Either is great!

Naia’s answer to Levi’s question: I’d love to visit San Myshuno. I have never left Sulani in my life and it would be exciting to see a big city.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Now that this has started, are we going to find out Levi's traits?
  • Options
    Indie's answer to Levi's question is, "I would go to Selvadorada. There's a vast ocean, a wonderful culture, a beautiful rainforest, and no Landgraabs in sight!"

Sweet! Selvadorada is a beautiful world too. Hey quick question, is there a reason Indie isn't too happy with Landgraabs? I can't remember. Feel free to message me if you don't want to answer here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Are you still accepting applications for Paramours in Paradise?

I am in need of one alternate. I've had several people express interest but no one has submitted yet. Feel free to message me.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Hortance's answer to the question is " I would love to see all of the world. Immersing myself with all there is to see will give me the wealth of experiencing different cultures, food, and celebrations. Plus it would get me away from Oasis Springs where I am considered a joke in the eyes of the entire community these day."

Aww. That's beautiful. I love it.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    You write so well! This chapter was so fun to read :)

I was wondering: Will Paramours in Paradise and Sweethearts in Sulani be running at the same time, or will Sweethearts in Sulani only begin after Paramours in Paradise ends? Either is great!

Naia’s answer to Levi’s question: I’d love to visit San Myshuno. I have never left Sulani in my life and it would be exciting to see a big city.

Awww thanks! Yes it will be. I'm working on PIP, but I'm about to switch to SIS and do a house and bachelorette intro before moving forward with Levi and introducing the ladies.

I do enjoy playing San Myshuno (as that's where my current legacy family is). I'm sure Naia will too.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 - Now that this has started, are we going to find out Levi's traits?

I think I implied most if not all in the chapter. Yes, I'll reveal soon. Care to wager a guess at Levi's traits? :) That question is for anyone too.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I'm about to switch to SIS and do a house and bachelorette intro before moving forward with Levi and introducing the ladies.

I’m way too excited for this :D
  • Options

I'm about to switch to SIS and do a house and bachelorette intro before moving forward with Levi and introducing the ladies.

I’m way too excited for this :D

That's ok. Me too.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 (I'm gonna answer in prose. Feel free to take or leave whatever you want. ;) )

Caroline shuffled around in her seat. Nerves had the best of her. The camera crew's lights were in her eyes and the heat of the bulbs increased her tension. She coughed to break the silence. A petite sound. "What was the question?" she asked.

One of the crew read over a sheet of paper on the cue card and said, "If you could travel anywhere in the world, where and why?”

The last remnants of color dripped from Caroline's face. She thought back to her life. Her travels. It was empty. Where would she go? She'd never thought much about traveling, but the idea appealed to her. A tiny spark lit in her and she felt the words start to bubble out of her. "I'll admit it," she said. "I've never traveled much. I was born in Brindleton Bay and then moved to San Myshuno after college. I thought San Myshuno could offer all the different experiences I could ever want, but I want more."

Caroline could feel the muscles in her cheeks pull her face into a grin. The warm sunny environment was more stunning than she had imagined.
    She unknotted her hands and lifted them, making wide sweeping motions as she said, "Coming here to Sulani has been amazing. It's gorgeous and fantastic and I want to experience everything it has to offer." There was no stopping her now. She stood up and placed a finger to her lip.

The camera crew asked her to sit back down. She obliged, but there was so much energy in her she teetered at the edge of the seat instead of sitting back. "So it's going to sound a little silly to say that out of all the places I want to go to next: It's Willow Creek," she said and laughed. "I know. Willow Creek is a quaint little no where town, but when I was a kid my Mom used to tell me stories. She was from Willow Creek and there was a legend that there is a portal to the elven world there. The Sylvan Glade. A gorgeous place with a waterfall and pink blossomed trees. I don't know if it exists, maybe it was just a fairy tale, but I'd love to explore my roots and search for something more. I think I'd find magic just traveling to a new place and exploring it to its fullest, and that thought makes me really happy."
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member

I think I implied most if not all in the chapter. Yes, I'll reveal soon. Care to wager a guess at Levi's traits? :) That question is for anyone too.
    I think he’s ambitious, a geek, and active.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really love how you write! Levi is really great, can't wait for him to meet the ladies.

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where and why

Honestly, it would have to be Sulani. I've been dreaming of going there for so long now and finally that dream is coming true. I love hot tropical places with beautiful beaches and views, I definitely feel in my element in that kind of environment.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I really love how you write! Levi is really great, can't wait for him to meet the ladies.

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where and why

Honestly, it would have to be Sulani. I've been dreaming of going there for so long now and finally that dream is coming true. I love hot tropical places with beautiful beaches and views, I definitely feel in my element in that kind of environment.

Sweet! Well, she will be here very soon!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 (I'm gonna answer in prose. Feel free to take or leave whatever you want. ;) )

Caroline shuffled around in her seat. Nerves had the best of her. The camera crew's lights were in her eyes and the heat of the bulbs increased her tension. She coughed to break the silence. A petite sound. "What was the question?" she asked.

One of the crew read over a sheet of paper on the cue card and said, "If you could travel anywhere in the world, where and why?”

The last remnants of color dripped from Caroline's face. She thought back to her life. Her travels. It was empty. Where would she go? She'd never thought much about traveling, but the idea appealed to her. A tiny spark lit in her and she felt the words start to bubble out of her. "I'll admit it," she said. "I've never traveled much. I was born in Brindleton Bay and then moved to San Myshuno after college. I thought San Myshuno could offer all the different experiences I could ever want, but I want more."

Caroline could feel the muscles in her cheeks pull her face into a grin. The warm sunny environment was more stunning than she had imagined.
    She unknotted her hands and lifted them, making wide sweeping motions as she said, "Coming here to Sulani has been amazing. It's gorgeous and fantastic and I want to experience everything it has to offer." There was no stopping her now. She stood up and placed a finger to her lip.

The camera crew asked her to sit back down. She obliged, but there was so much energy in her she teetered at the edge of the seat instead of sitting back. "So it's going to sound a little silly to say that out of all the places I want to go to next: It's Willow Creek," she said and laughed. "I know. Willow Creek is a quaint little no where town, but when I was a kid my Mom used to tell me stories. She was from Willow Creek and there was a legend that there is a portal to the elven world there. The Sylvan Glade. A gorgeous place with a waterfall and pink blossomed trees. I don't know if it exists, maybe it was just a fairy tale, but I'd love to explore my roots and search for something more. I think I'd find magic just traveling to a new place and exploring it to its fullest, and that thought makes me really happy."

I love this! Thanks, @TheYayToast!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I think he’s ambitious, a geek, and active.

Two are correct! :wink:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    xgahzMj.png

Hey everyone, here's the newest post for Sweethearts in Sulani. We'll be touring the estate today and learning some tips for courting Breanna.

@divanthesimmer, @MaggieMarley, @TheYayToast, @afai126, @nerdfashion, @Munterbacon, @VanPelt81, @TheAemaSimming, @SoulGal7, @Xantheanmar
    If you haven't already, answer here or in the comments if you'd like your gentlemen contestants to have an opportunity to answer today's question. Feel free to PM me if you'd like it to be secret for now from the other contestants... er... readers!

For readers, participants, and lurkers alike, let me know what kinds of activities you'd like to see Breanna do with the contestants around the estate too if you'd like.

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    How do you make a house tour so entertaining?! Also, I want to live in that house :o

Mort: what is one thing that I would do to put Breanna at ease when we meet? Hmm I think I’d bring her a small gift to break the ice - maybe a box of chocolates, since it sounds as though chocolate is a particular favourite of hers.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    That house is GORGEOUS.

Kaha: When I meet Breanna, I'll be sure to ask what her favorite kind of fish is. I'll undoubtedly be able to catch and prepare it for her.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2019
    Another lovely estate. I really like this one so much. A lot of little secret locations. So beautiful.

And this from Beauregard on how he would make her feel at ease:

Beauregard: Miss Breanna, of course we are here in Sulani, but I know that you would be missin' some of that fine southern cuisine that I'm sure you're fond of. I took it upon myself to bring you a few boxes of Creole pecan pralines from Aunt Sally's. Yes, down New Orleans way. A little chocolate is always good for the soul. And Miss Breanna, I've already scooped out the bar to ensure they were stocked with sweet tea and hurricane drinks. Not that Yankee iced tea, but the real thing, sugah. Now if I may be so bold, shall we stroll arm-in-arm together around the property and you can tell me all about these lovely flowers that are abundant everywhere? It gives me great pleasure in learning everything there is to know about you. And perhaps we'll stop by the bar to get some sweet tea and sit in the shade to sip and chat together. Shall we? (as he bows and offers his arm to her).