March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is there a mod out there that adds a Flower Arranging holiday tradition?
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    I am still dreaming of a juicer, like the one that was made once, but it was not updated for years. :neutral: Anybody who goes for that?

Leniad is still active so this should be up to date. Be sure to read the requirements as another file is required to make this work. http://sims4studio.com/post/93620/thread

If this works, I'll thank you down on my knees - I searched for the update for so long! I hope it works with latest patch. If it does, I'll tell you all over here. :smiley:

So, I Dled the Mod from your link, and at least my Sims may produce and drink the juice now. But I do not know how to get the juice into bottles ... anyway: Thank you so much!

This Mod doesn't involve bottles. It just makes the 3 serving pitcher. The cool part of this Mod is that Leniad made add on juices, you can find them by scrolling down through his CC.

Yes, I DLed'em all. :smiley: But lately I had some troubles with LEs. I have to find out where the problem is - hope it is not this Mod ...
    edited July 2019
    Btw: Does anybody know anything about icemunmun's Mods? In my game, there the canning station, the chicken stall, and also all her harvestables do work; but I do not know anything about her recipes, I miss them very much.
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Btw: Does anybody know anything about icemunmun's Mods? In my game, there the canning station, the chicken stall, and also all her harvestables do work; but I do not know anything about her recipes, I miss them very much.

If you want information on whether a Mod is working or not, the best place to look is the Comments page for that Mod on MTS. She also has a website: http://icemunmun.blogspot.com/

If you want information on whether a Mod is working or not, the best place to look is the Comments page for that Mod on MTS. She also has a website: http://icemunmun.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much - you are really sooo helpful and kind. I'll go there right away. :smile:
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Has anyone unlocked the "wear bathrobes" interaction on Spa Day dressers everywhere ?

I put one in Plumbob Studios hoping my actress could wear one while waiting for her costume, tough luck. She could only wear the towel, which is a lot more scandalous than what I wanted.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    Has anyone unlocked the "wear bathrobes" interaction on Spa Day dressers everywhere ?

I put one in Plumbob Studios hoping my actress could wear one while waiting for her costume, tough luck. She could only wear the towel, which is a lot more scandalous than what I wanted.

You could just put it in her clothing inventory and then click on her to change outfits. I don't know if you are aware but you can have multiple outfits in every category. Here is a picture of how to access them: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12839669/#Comment_12839669
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    You could just put it in her clothing inventory and then click on her to change outfits. I don't know if you are aware but you can have multiple outfits in every category. Here is a picture of how to access them: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12839669/#Comment_12839669

Oh I didn't think of that, I guess I could, except they would also use it elsewhere like sleeping, which I don't want, and since the interaction and special outfit already exist in the game, I'm holding out hope.
    But thanks for the suggestion !
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    How about NPCs come to visit your sim, not your sim's stuff mod. I really hate it when my sim gets company and company trashes the place going straight for the computer, tv, etc. I would like a mod that gives sims proper etiquette. Like when you have the stupid welcome wagon and your neighbours decide to be a super creeper. Going through your sims stuff not even asking, woohooing in your sims bed. Seriously zero etiquette, zero manners. and zero class and totally creepy.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 916 Member
    the welcome wagon in sulani does do wooho when a couple comes
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    I would love a mod to allow for a Sims' version of the Grammy Awards for our Sims in the Music Industry. Especially, since there is a mod that augments GF allowing for a Sim to be a singer and they can hold concerts, make music albums, (and not just release tracks via the music maker machine thingie). They can also record songs. My Sim has released 17 albums, to date, and 14 songs. There are times when his music is played on the radio in public, too. Does he get any recognition from the Industry? (Which is currently the Accolades.) No. Even when he's diligent to show up at the Awards Show, he's never even given a polite mention. Gr.

So, please, someone who is adept at mod-making, would you take up the quest?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I'd like to have a Mod that informs Modders what sections/ kind of Mods will be affected by the latest "great Patch" ...
  • tamamotamamo Posts: 5 New Member
    So it seems that Mermaids have different voice sounds than their land/human forms. Is there a mod to make it so that the mermaid voice is the voice used for both forms?
  • BJFBJF Posts: 10 New Member
    Select on Any Sims! To temporarily select any sim and control that sim until I unselect them. This would be extremely useful in creating stories. Otherwise, it can be very frustrating as my object sim may leave while I trying to create or do something. I had this Mod in the Sims 2 and loved it. Its really what is missing with TS4 that may really make it better.
    I would love a mod that turns off the City Living festival notifications.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I have three things I would like to happen.
    1.Festival events on the calendar
    2. Island Living events notification
    3. Island Living events on the calendar

If anyone knows one of more of these please tag me!
    funny-gifs20.gif

I have three things I would like to happen.
    1.Festival events on the calendar
    2. Island Living events notification
    3. Island Living events on the calendar

If anyone knows one of more of these please tag me!

Island Event Notifications Enabled mod - https://www.patreon.com/posts/28138665
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    hey guys...... I was wondering if it would be possible to create or direct me to already created mods for three things:

1) A mod that adds the club skill bonus perk for the Vampire GP skills (vampire lore and pipe organ)
    2) A mod (or modded item) that allows shower woohoo
    3) A mod that 'fixes' the situation created from the Island Living EP where strangers make themselves at home in your house without being invited.

News of any or all of these would be really appreciated...... Thank You Very Much..... in advance..... <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • sayhiorheysayhiorhey Posts: 5 New Member
    hi! is there a mod that allows to hide(?) the mermaid form? like the premade mermaids from island living, before discovering they're mermaids they can swim without transforming
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    A mod that allows to klick on any sim and make him leave the lot without having to let my sims interact with him. So annoying when random strangers join a conversation, or sits on the same table while being romantic in a bar.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • sayhiorheysayhiorhey Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Marduc_Plays said:
    > A mod that allows to klick on any sim and make him leave the lot without having to let my sims interact with him. So annoying when random strangers join a conversation, or sits on the same table while being romantic in a bar.

mc command centre has that option
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    @sayhiorhey thanks. I looked into that and though many ppl like playing with MCCC, it's something like a three headed dragon to me. Too much settings that could crush my game. Hoped there would be something more fool-proof.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anyone know of a small tuning mod that reduces (or stops) sims going to 'watch' a toddler incessantly? I have one that reduces the instance of 'check on toddler' but it doesn't cover 'watch'.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I'm looking for a working gender filter for clubs mod that is ONLY the gender filters and nothing else.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Isaree1102Isaree1102 Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there a mod to allow multiple stores on one lot? I got an idea for a pretty unusual build including a mall, but I'd need a mod to allow the different shops.