March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
edited December 2015 in Gameplay Mods
Hey all, this thread is for requesting mod-makers to create a mod you might want or need for your gameplay. If the mod already exists, I will quote your request and link the mod. This is also a place to discuss mods! Get commenting, I want this thread to be a popular hub for mod-seekers and makers o:)
tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
thank you thread

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member
    Love this :)

I'd like a mod that stops the game from creating relationships independently of any gameplay events. (Unless what's happening is a bug, but I'm assuming that, like relationship culling, it isn't.) I think that's it for me right now :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Thank you for this Thread <3

I wish for a simple Mod that would make Sims use the coffee table/s properly & put things on appropriate surfaces. Also, putting their personal belongings back in their inventory after using em'. Maybe a "Claim Personal Item" tag?
    (I do notice they WILL put it back in their inventory if they're on a community lot but not so much for the kids especially their homework :confounded: )

E.G
    • Sim uses Slablet/Guitar/Violin/ after that, puts it on the floor.
    • Sim is having a drink, puts it on a shelf outside the house.
      (Some builders would use the Shelves as exo-frames on the house's exterior to make the house more unique)
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
    I do have another one! I'd like to be able to stop autonomous donations to charity.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    I do have another one! I'd like to be able to stop autonomous donations to charity.

No particular mod I could find to stop it, but I heard that some mods are the reason for constant autonomous action. Not sure which ones though, so my best guess would be to take your mods out one at a time, and after each time, go in game and test it.
    thank you thread
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    Hi I'd like a mod that disables school if selected or allows for homeschooling, there was a mod that disabled school but it is outdated and doesn't work anymore. Please someone make this mod
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    edited December 2015
    Trimoth wrote: »
    Hi I'd like a mod that disables school if selected or allows for homeschooling, there was a mod that disabled school but it is outdated and doesn't work anymore. Please someone make this mod

If you download the "Go To School" mod by Zerbu and don't download a school from the gallery or build a school to put somewhere in the town, they will stay at home and they will get tasks to do throughout the school day like learn skills, etc. just like for the three interactive careers from GTW.

Find the mod here
    thank you thread
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I'm looking for a very slow skill progressing mod that works. I had the 2x slower one, but it no longer works. I would like to have something maybe 4x slower.
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    I would like to have "no autonomous phone actions" updated or to be able to forbid it to clubs. The constant cell phone usage interferes with my history themes.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited January 2016
    I would love it if someone could update the door locking mod. The locks in the base game just aren't extensive enough to have apartments.

Also, a mod that will stop the random club gatherings. By that, I mean clubs that my sims are leaders of.
  • FishinabarrrelFishinabarrrel Posts: 11 New Member
    edited January 2016
    I will toss this in here just in case someone knows about a mod or can mod this for me while I am learning how to mod. I am looking for a mod that can increase the sliders for butt, belly, and thighs/calves (Preferably for both genders) as well as male chest/pecks/moobs. Any or all would be epic. Thank you for your time and thank you for anything you can assist me with ^_^
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I'm looking for a mod like I had from TwoJeffs for Sims 2, "Paintings Stay Viewable." It kept paintings visible even if your walls were on cutaway or even down (if you chose that).

It was a *little* unstable, but I LOVED it. Be great to have those options again in this game.
  • Marti_SternMarti_Stern Posts: 153 Member
    I have two requests.
    1. One mod that stops other club members from harvesting my plants, so I could slave them to do the gardening >:D
    2. One that allows me to select the songs on the radio stations.

Thanks in advance!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd like a mod that would allow Sims in the Scientist career to continue to be able to use the items (invention constructor, SimRay, chemistry table, etc.) even after they quit the career.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • xhellocoldworldxhellocoldworld Posts: 264 Member
    I would like updates to mods that are now out of date, like the Multiple BFFs one, the No Cold In The Middle Moodlet From Microwave Food one, the Pregnancy Mega Mod (I'm aware MC CC has the same functions, but it was nice to have this mod to get to the menus and things easier), and the No Goals For School (SimsTopics has/had an updated version, but it didn't work for teens for me).

As far as other mods go, I'd love to see a mod that's similar to the "all beds set to energy 10" mod, but where the beds are not only energy 10, but high in other things like discomfort relief, etc (I forget all those other benefits of a bed at the moment).
    I'd also like to see a mod that adds at least environment 1 to all things like plants. I will very very rarely use a plant or a decoration if it has no environment level to it.

I'd also like to see a mod that lessens the chance of randoms calling you and asking you to go hang out with them, or other club members constantly trying to invite you to their club and/or start a club gathering. I don't want this feature taken away completely, because it's pretty cool sometimes, but I'd like for it to be turned down a bit. It feels like my Sims can't get a night to themselves. :tongue:

Seeing a mod that allows us to have functional community lot restaurants and places like Starbucks would be cool, too. I feel like there's probably already something out there like that though. And if there's not, that may be included in some expansion or game pack someday probably.

I feel like I have more ideas, but it's late and I can't think. lol :yum:

"The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through."
    ♥♥♥
    sims-traits.jpg
  • SuperKamakasy64SuperKamakasy64 Posts: 112 Member
    A mod to toggle run/walk. I even made a post asking for it. forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/868960/is-there-any-mod-to-toggle-run#latest

Btw i love this post idea.
    eBeOEPN.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'd like a mod to unscramble the tv when in faster speeds.
    p8L4V6v.png
    Hurray! Lodakai updated simsproductions "no autonomous phone actions" a few days ago. And I've play tested it for several hours-- it works.
    Now what I want to beg for is more club activities to encourage or ban. For outdoors I'd like them to be able to dig for fossils, collect bugs, and make herbal recipes. For get to work I'd love to add dr/patient interactions so I can have my co workers interact with me. For Spa Day I'd like to stipulate massages and special baths and woohoo in sauna. I know, I'm super greedy.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    How about a cupcake aspiration?

I am sure there are brilliant modders out there who could make it happen. :)

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    Got My DJ up in skill to use teleplosion and it looks great with all the monitors around.

Need a mod that stops all the Sims from changing my DJ show into a builder Bob show.
    One that make it while the teleplosion is on they cant change the channel or even turn on the TV.

Not cooking with betty, weekly news, ect.
    If they want to watch TV they can go home or thier local Bar, not a nightclub.

They put this great club event into the game and its worthless if a random Sim just comes up and stands on the Dance floor watching TV
  • electriccsimselectriccsims Posts: 8 New Member
    Not sure if this was a mod or not, one time on Instagram I saw that someone had a sim painting a picture of another sim, and then they hung it on the wall. Is this possible? Or is there any way to choose what our sims paint?
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Not sure if this was a mod or not, one time on Instagram I saw that someone had a sim painting a picture of another sim, and then they hung it on the wall. Is this possible? Or is there any way to choose what our sims paint?
    It is not a mod. It is on the easel called paint by reference.
  • electriccsimselectriccsims Posts: 8 New Member
    edited January 2016
    @Fizzstix

Alright thank you.
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Looking for wheelchair(s) and/or other assistive devices. I'd love some decorative ones, but am truly looking for functional ones.
    I'd love a mod that stops the barista counters (whatever they're called - I should probably call it a night) from getting dirty.