March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Sorry, I got the link wrong. There you are:

http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_adventwreath.rar

You know you're awesome, don't you? Thank you sooo much! May I put the link on an "updated Mod list"?
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,552 Member
    Of course you can.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Of course you can.

Thank you so much! And: Done. :smiley:
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    There's a couple mod requests here that caught my eye, I'm going to look into them.

@Shae The creator may make an autonomous version if you ask.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Is there a mod out there that,

Blocks the aura off of photos/pictures taken by cell phone (and camera)?

There is no way to enable or disable them like the other aura objects, and I just don't like the environment effecting my sims moods all the time due to a picture.

Anything out there like this? Thanks for any input of insight!~
    @Tixyen This was asked about in one of the Discord servers I'm in (you might be the same person who asked?) and I'm looking into it as that sounds annoying. I'll keep you posted.
  • enaachenaach Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a mod that could rename written songs on musical instruments? Any help would be appreciated!
    @MizoreYukii Thank you so much, I am continuing to look into it as well :)
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »

There is no way to enable or disable them like the other aura objects, and I just don't like the environment effecting my sims moods all the time due to a picture.

@Tixyen LittleMsSam is actually working on that according to her discord.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    edited August 2019
    Tixyen wrote: »

@Tixyen LittleMsSam is actually working on that according to her discord.

Yes, she decided to work on it after, bad timing. :sweat_smile: If hers isn't optional, though I'm sure it will be, I'll still make it.

Either way I'll link the page once it's up for those looking. :smile:

Edit: Scarlet linked it instead!
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Tixyen it's now included in LittleMsSams Small Take Photo Overhaul update.

@MizoreYukii oh I wasn't looking for it, I was just letting the original requester know who was working on it.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    Since hers isnt optional I'll make my own version when I get home, unless she updates it to do that.

@ScarletQueenKat Sorry for the confusion, I know, the last part was towards Tixyen and anyone else who read my previous post about working on it. :lol: Should have split it.
    @ScarletQueenKat Thank you! For all your help and information :)

@MizoreYukii Thank you for making your own version as I do not have the new stuff pack yet :)

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hi all. I'm looking for mods that do the following.

1) "PIck up all" option to gather all seeds the harvestfest gnomes leave behind and also "Open all" to mass open the packets.

2) For the new Moschino pack to allow more than 3 Sims to pose at once in photos.

Does anyone know if these exist?
  • OtakuDOtakuD Posts: 5 New Member
    Me again! Looking for mods that add more video options to Get Famous reviews, something like talking about the artifacts I've collected or any other products other than the 3 included? I guess I could just make a generic video and place the item in the background somewhere and "pretend" it's about that topic, but something a bit more convincing would be nice if possible?

Also are there any mods that add expensive items to buy that are worth working towards? I feel that currently my sim is earning mega money from Jungle Adventure but not much to do with it. Not really into families, though I know that would add costs, maybe something like an expesive butler that does everything for you all day or some kind of permanent moodlet boosters or aspiration point boosts etc?
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    1. Also does anyone know if there's a mod to let you move a certain amount of items from a sims inventory? For example when I have 99+ carrots in my inventory and I want to sell, say 40 of them, I have to either sell the full group, or manually click on every individual one. I'd love a mod that would let me put in the number I want to sell.

Or if that's not available, at very least, get rid of that pop-up box that pops up for every single item saying "Are you sure you want to sell? "

2. A way to lump Voidcritter cards together in a group so that when I have 15 Articorns or whatever I don't have to individually sell each card. Maybe just a group for each type?

• roryblueroryblue Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a mod that lets you manually set up story mode? I want to be able to do things like pick which skills/career my sim has so I can make some established adult sims without having to go in and mess with everything.
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    Is there a mod or mods that makes ghosts less... lively?

I'm talking about how they call you, invite you places, show up at nightclubs, and even continue working. The latter is what really annoys me. My hospital is run exclusively by ghosts.

And before anyone suggests it, I'm not deleting any of them. I know mods like MCCC have a way to do that, but I don't want my family trees to be messed up by deleting someone's great-great grandmother. I like looking back on the family trees and seeing who a sim's ancestor is. But I don't want that ancestor to call them up.

So, is there a mod that just makes ghosts behave like they're actually dead?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    roryblue wrote: »
    Is there a mod that lets you manually set up story mode? I want to be able to do things like pick which skills/career my sim has so I can make some established adult sims without having to go in and mess with everything.

You could take a look at UI Cheats Extension https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-14-26240068 Download is free
    and MCCC https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Is there possibly a mod that allows you to change traits after doing CAS Stories?
    funny-gifs20.gif

gemjas wrote: »
    Is there a mod or mods that makes ghosts less... lively?

I'm talking about how they call you, invite you places, show up at nightclubs, and even continue working. The latter is what really annoys me. My hospital is run exclusively by ghosts.

And before anyone suggests it, I'm not deleting any of them. I know mods like MCCC have a way to do that, but I don't want my family trees to be messed up by deleting someone's great-great grandmother. I like looking back on the family trees and seeing who a sim's ancestor is. But I don't want that ancestor to call them up.

So, is there a mod that just makes ghosts behave like they're actually dead?

Bienchen83 has several ghost behavior modifications: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited August 2019
    Is there possibly a mod that allows you to change traits after doing CAS Stories?

I haven't seen anything like this, but you could always cheat yourself the required number of satisfaction points (enable testing cheats, then: sims.give_satisfaction_points x [where 'x' is the number of points]) and buy a retraiting potion?

You can use cas.fulleditmode to change traits after CAS stories.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    I would do this myself, but I don't know how to recolor things. Is it possible for a recolor of the basegame bassinet to be recolored, mermaid themed?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of a small tuning mod that reduces the length of thunderstorms? I don't want to disable them, I just don't want them to last hours and hours and hours and.., well, you get the idea.