March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I recently tried to play the Chez Llama Restaurant. There were still many glitches in the game: Are there any mods that deaL with this? I have downloaded other restaurants from the gallery and other sites. These seem to work well in my game. Are there any replacements for this restaurant? I'm trying to do the picture collection of experimental foods, so I can get the recipes for them. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Different Subject:

I was looking for cc for my game on the Mod The Sims' website. I found that there were many mods for new careers and aspirations. Has anyone used them? How would you rate them?
    helen912 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Does anybody know a Mod that can influence birthdays on the calendar? I have the mccc, and my babies are allowed to stay babies for 112 days. Anyway, my calendar generated their birthdays 1 week after their births. GRRR. Besides I am aware of the fact that this has to do with Mod issues. Anyway, there was that Mod "birthday any day" or sth ... does anybody remember?

I don't have a link but I think there is this mod on the Mod The Sims' website
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    i'm looking for job mod that making money with live stream like this one
    https*//simscommunity.info/social/resources/livestream-without-tech-guru-career.250/
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »

Different Subject:

I was looking for cc for my game on the Mod The Sims' website. I found that there were many mods for new careers and aspirations. Has anyone used them? How would you rate them?

They're great. I recommend. @mebagl15
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • XBriannaGordonXXBriannaGordonX Posts: 1 New Member
    I’d LOVE to be able to have my sims water or mist their indoor plants from the decorative category. I feel like that would be a great enhancement to gameplay, especially for gardening sims :D
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that replaces all the dirt dig piles that came with Cats and Dogs with metals, crystals or fossils?
  • Captain_PleasantCaptain_Pleasant Posts: 1 New Member
    Would someone please make a mod for spanking toddlers? Also, an override for adult Sims' autonomous "put down" command when a toddler is in a high chair, as well as an override for toddlers magically escaping high chairs.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 959 Member
    Is there a mod for restricting access to a community lot/area to certain age groups or other designations? For instance, by age, occult status, or sex? I used ploppable objects for this in The Sims 1 and a cheat in The Sims 2, I think, so I could pretend to have teen clubs, kiddie parks, that sort of thing. Even something as limited as greater door locking options (locking out men, or locking out certain age groups, etc) might help. I'd really like to for the given lot to spawn only the target class as visitors, though...
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I have a mod request, I believe it would be a small scripting mod. It's essentially life insurance (inheritance from ts2).
    Calculate an insurance payout potentially based on
    - household funds (but not deducted)
    - relationship types (child, siblings, spouse, grandchild, friend)
    - relationship score (-100 to 100, if a sim has a negative relationship with the deceased they may be left out).

Give it to recipients (kinda similar to present giving on birthdays only it's cash on the final birthday, death) on the death of an elder
    caitytrina.png
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    I need a mod that makes my sim smoke cigarettes!!!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I need a mod that makes my sim smoke cigarettes!!!

I'm sorry but this request violates the TOS to keep the board within the game rating T for Teen.
    Would someone please make a mod for spanking toddlers? Also, an override for adult Sims' autonomous "put down" command when a toddler is in a high chair, as well as an override for toddlers magically escaping high chairs.

I'm not sure that a spanking mod is in keeping with the T for Teen rating of the game.
    Bienchen has a mod called highchairtweak that may be helpful: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/
  • GwenleahGwenleah Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm looking for a mod (or cheat) that allows for individual sims to have more than one long term partner/romance? I'm not looking for my Sims to cheat or marry more than 1 person on their own, I just have a threesome that developed between my 3 main Sims that I cannot undo, no matter what I try (and I've tried, BOY, have I tried).

Boyfriend (or husband) and his toddler son live with girlfriend (wife). They raise him together and are a happy family until late teen years, then it gets "iffy". Upon becoming a young adult, the son and gf/wife fall in love....EVERY single time, yet she still loves the bf/husband and he ends up tolerating the situation by becoming inspired or focused and basically blotting out their affections. I've tried so many scenarios to alter the outcome and it always ends up the same way - they'd rather be together than apart.

I tried 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and gave them all the polyamorous trait. It worked but allowed them to include others in their marriage (which I don't want) and there's so much more in that mod that I don't need/want.
    Just so you know, we are not allowed to discuss the Mod you tried. It violates the TOS keeping the game rating T-teen.

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited May 2019
    Is there something like an Martial Arts Mod, Using the Animations and possibly an Edited version of the Strangerville Training Bot, plus with added succes in fights, something significant enough to mach a Vampire with Level 3 Strength powers. I was expecting something like this to come with the Strangerville Pack (from the First Reveal Trailer), but was kinda dissapointed when it just turned out to be another Excercise Machine, with no applications outside of the Military Career, something perhaps like the Sims 3 WA Martial Arts skill, with multiple ranks with each level, and possibly a higher level then black belt with completion of the skill.
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    Is there a mod for restricting access to a community lot/area to certain age groups or other designations? For instance, by age, occult status, or sex? I used ploppable objects for this in The Sims 1 and a cheat in The Sims 2, I think, so I could pretend to have teen clubs, kiddie parks, that sort of thing. Even something as limited as greater door locking options (locking out men, or locking out certain age groups, etc) might help. I'd really like to for the given lot to spawn only the target class as visitors, though...

LittleMsSam has a custom lot trait called Gender and More which does this.
  • QueerOfRockQueerOfRock Posts: 3 New Member
    @telmarina there's a sickly trait that you could use, it makes your sims more prone to illnesses. You can also just shift click on a sim and go to the illness section and make them sick that way. the trait is in kawaiistacie's more traits volume two. I really recommend them! I'd post the link but sims wont let me

have fun!
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Does anyone knows if there is an existing mod to bypass the "Attempt Introduction" with celebrities?
  • atrainoratrainor Posts: 29 Member
    I would love a mod that keeps playable/pre-made sims (which I am not currently playing) in their own worlds. I don't like it when, for example, Marcus Flex shows up in Del Sol Valley - I want him to stay put in Windenburg unless I move him or invite him elsewhere. Anyone know if such a thing exists, or would be possible?
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Is there a sickness system that makes sickness more frequent?
    I know your comment is slightly old, but can I recommend 'Slice of Life' by KawaiiStacie? There's a sickness system there and they last longer than the ones in the vanilla sickness system! Also kids automatically get time off school!
  • BonnielassBonnielass Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey is there a mod that makes two sims meet/know each other without having to have them physically meet?

I'm basically making a world to move my sim into. I plan to copy the save file and then use it whenever I want to start a new game but don't want the same old EA townies and don't need to move my own townies one household at a time. I want certain sims from different households to know each other so that I can modify their relationship values like friendship or romance. There has to be an easy way to do this, but I can't find anything mod-wise. I need to make a household, go in, get them to know certain other sims, and then modify the relationships quickly so I can move on to the next household.

I do have MC Command Center, but it does not seem to have the function I'm looking for...
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Bonnielass wrote: »
    Hey is there a mod that makes two sims meet/know each other without having to have them physically meet?

I'm basically making a world to move my sim into. I plan to copy the save file and then use it whenever I want to start a new game but don't want the same old EA townies and don't need to move my own townies one household at a time. I want certain sims from different households to know each other so that I can modify their relationship values like friendship or romance. There has to be an easy way to do this, but I can't find anything mod-wise. I need to make a household, go in, get them to know certain other sims, and then modify the relationships quickly so I can move on to the next household.

I do have MC Command Center, but it does not seem to have the function I'm looking for...

I'm pretty sure you can do this with MCCC - I use it to make friends for my Sims. I can't get into game now, but it should be available in the Settings section - I do it from the Sim's relationship panel so they need to have at least met once to be in that panel; then click on the Sim in the panel you want to add as a friend etc. and look for the settings that allow you to do that. Sorry, I can't check as my computer is in the repair shop, but I'm sure you can do this with MCCC.
  • BonnielassBonnielass Posts: 3 New Member
    Wow, thank you for the very quick response. Unfortunately while MCC does have the tools you mentioned, but it's not what I'm looking for. I want to create relationships between sims who haven't met. That way I can more efficiently set up a large number households who have friendships and romances outside their household.

There is a feature in MCC to add a relationship that lets you select from all the sims in a world. However you can only add relationships like mother, father, brother, grandparent. There's nothing for friendships or romance.
  • eggsbennyeggsbenny Posts: 1 New Member
    I am wondering if anyone knows of any mods that randomize the gender options for randomly generated sims in your world or babies (like the pregnancy ability, femme/masc presenting, sit/stand using the toilet) I know you can make these changes in CAS but it would be fun to play with this happening naturally.