March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• SimsLover201SimsLover201 Posts: 1 New Member
    I realize that there already is a mod like this but I would love a harry potter magical type of mod but that is way more in dept.
  • Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    My savegame moved to a new savegame to reduce the file size. But my Vampire Father lost one of his creature as one of his, because this Vampire lives in an own household. I have not found a Mod that can set this issue back at correct state.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Dukemon11 wrote: »
    My savegame moved to a new savegame to reduce the file size. But my Vampire Father lost one of his creature as one of his, because this Vampire lives in an own household. I have not found a Mod that can set this issue back at correct state.

You could try unmaking your Vampire child and having the parent Vamp make them again (just don't save your game if it doesn't work the way you want).
    Vampire Cheats: https://sims-online.com/sims-4-vampires-cheats-powers-skills/
  • FriskierKitty422FriskierKitty422 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm searching for a mod to make the makeup and costume artists actually do their job right. There are times when my actors are so late that they can't complete the tasks. The makeup artists are so inept that it's beyond frustrating. Is there anything out there?
  • ellisellis Posts: 16 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a good mod substituting a university life EP?
  • reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    Is there a mod that can set lighting to a specific hour in build mode?
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This is actually custom content, but I'm looking for a goatee beard with no mustache or other facial hair.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Does anybody know a Mod that can influence birthdays on the calendar? I have the mccc, and my babies are allowed to stay babies for 112 days. Anyway, my calendar generated their birthdays 1 week after their births. GRRR. Besides I am aware of the fact that this has to do with Mod issues. Anyway, there was that Mod "birthday any day" or sth ... does anybody remember?

I don't have a link but I think there is this mod on the Mod The Sims' website

Really? That'd be great, I'll have a look 4 it. Thank you. :smile:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 31 Member
    Are there any resort/hotel mods available to download? I really need that in my game. :(
    "To see a World in a Grain of Sand and a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour."

""He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence." So it is written."
  • meetkitty123meetkitty123 Posts: 524 Member
    A Mod (a cheat?) that makes visiting sims/NPC controllable and not only for interacting with other sims... but to be able to have them do activities such as read clean cook bath go here etc just control them as we do our live house hold

A mod which allows toddlers to use kiddie pool on there own?
    A mod which turns toddlers and/or children into a mermaid form?
    SENIOR POLLINATION TECHNICIAN #3 DOWNLOADS:
    ORIGINAL: https://goo.gl/ux61nn REMODELED: https://goo.gl/pcJwsN
    MY GALLERY ---> https://bit.ly/2N5kp8y <----

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I'm wanting a mod that enables notifications for island festivals.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    I'm wanting a mod that enables notifications for island festivals.

Yes, that would be super useful!
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Id like a mod that would let sims paint more realistic paintings! Hope this would be easy lol
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • NightPhoenixVNightPhoenixV Posts: 10 New Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that can isolate a character in a house hold. so if you have a child you cant swap to it because even though it lives there its technically its own household. and if your playing as a child you cant swap to parents but your household all together will still earn money from their jobs ect. I'm not sure i'm explaining this well since it seems like a very specific thing to want lol
    Id like a mod that would let sims paint more realistic paintings! Hope this would be easy lol

There are several painting replacement mods out there. Look on Mod The Sims but I've seen a few. There was a great one on Tumblr a year or so back but I honestly can't recall who created it. Google for something like "sims 4 easel painting replacement". Hope this helps.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    I also want a mod that makes the mermaid attacks deadly so you don't have to spam them over and over again on a sim.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    ellis wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's a good mod substituting a university life EP?

There are rabbit hole college mods but none that use actual venues.
  • jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    Beli wrote: »
    Are there any resort/hotel mods available to download? I really need that in my game. :(

Kawaii Stacie has one but it hasn't been updated yet, you might want to keep an eye on her patreon to find out when it is updated.
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    This may be a little dark...but can someone make a mod where the "Siren's Call" power for mermaids is actually fatal towards sims? Just for storytelling purposes, I swear I'm not crazy!
    jenegee wrote: »

Kawaii Stacie has one but it hasn't been updated yet, you might want to keep an eye on her patreon to find out when it is updated.

It's been updated now. :smile:
  • sgordon19sgordon19 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd love a mod that slows down the time in game (ie: instead of 1 second irl being 1 minute in game, 2 seconds irl being 1 minute in game etc...) that way I wouldnt have to get a mod for each animation to speed up instead
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    I haven't been able to purchase Island Living yet, but I think it would be awesome if someone'd make a mod, which allows us to befriend sharks as well, not only dolphins. I love my sharks. lol
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • BeliBeli Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2019
    helen912 wrote: »
    jenegee wrote: »

It's been updated now. :smile:

Can you PM me with link to her website please? :) I don't know where to find her mod.

PS: Found it ! Thanks for the info btw :smile:
    Post edited by Beli on
    "To see a World in a Grain of Sand and a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour."

""He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence." So it is written."
  • MYvonneMYvonne Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, I heard that there's a Get Famous mod that ensures celebrities to use a disguise on public lots. Does anyone know where I can find it and whether it is still being updated? Thanks!
    MYvonne wrote: »
    Hello, I heard that there's a Get Famous mod that ensures celebrities to use a disguise on public lots. Does anyone know where I can find it and whether it is still being updated? Thanks!

So, I found the following - I do not know if that might help you:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsimsasylum.com%2Ftfm%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F13857-fame-tweaks-sims-worker-npcs-less-reacting-to-famous-celebrity-disguise-no-clothing-change-get-famous-ep%2F

Maybe this one is better? (At least it is compatible with last Patch)
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/180477705418/celebs-undercover-get-famous-this-mod-adds-a-lot

Maybe you find sth. over here:
    https://deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-werde-beruehmt/

I continuously read about Celebs' disguises, but I cannot find the right Mod.