March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that lets your Sim learn the dishes they can buy from the food vendors on Sulani, in the same way that they can from the food stalls in San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay?
  • Sims_ChSims_Ch Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2019
    This mod has been made and a challenge to go with it. It just needs to be updated and fine tuned. I posted on the forum i found it and got no response and i really would love to do it.

Deathnote?

http://modthesims.info/d/498188/death-note.html
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Sims_Ch wrote: »
    This mod has been made and a challenge to go with it. It just needs to be updated and fine tuned. I posted on the forum i found it and got no response and i really would love to do it.

Deathnote?

http://modthesims.info/d/498188/death-note.html

Hi! This is the Sims 4 board. The Sims 3 board is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
    Thank u but it could also be for sims 4 too. I have both games.
    Sims_Ch wrote: »
    Thank u but it could also be for sims 4 too. I have both games.

I'm sorry, your post wasn't clear that you were looking to have the Mod converted.
    Its ok. I wasnt sure where to post but if someone was willing to answer. I would ask for both games. I have 3 and 4. I like 3 more but my daughter loves 4. Either way the challenge sounds cool and fun.
  • MYvonneMYvonne Posts: 23 Member
    @helen912 Thanks for the help!

• Heather19945Heather19945 Posts: 3 New Member
    Ooh just found this thread. I am desperate for someone to make a Sims 4 Pets HD Dog Reskin
    (like the one made for Sims 3. .I can't post the link right now but you can find it by just typing in "Sims 3 HD Dog Reskin Project" and it'll be at "BrinwoodEstate's" site). It would also be great if there could be a HD Cat Reskin added with that as well (which wasn't done for S3, as far as I remember).

(They would be default replacements/overrides like the S3 version (plus certain cc markings, like extra shine for example, I believe).

I hope someone can take the time to do this one! It would be very awesome and i'd be grateful!
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 702 Member
    Is it possible to make a mod for a custom job venue?
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Can someone create an open world mod 😩
  • ashleeee21ashleeee21 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would LOVE if there was a mod that would make relationships and relationship game play more realistic; a lot like sims 3. For example, in the sims 3 the sims had reputations and you could be known as a cheater or cheeky or a good girl etc. If you did cheat on your sim in the sims 3, you were able to come clean to your partner or get caught in the act and it was all a lot more personal. In sims 4 I feel like this aspect of relationships and many aspects of the relationships just aren't personal. What I want kind of aligns with some of the features already introduced in the life drama mod, such as exposed cheater or you can exposed a loved one etc, but I would love if that could be added upon. I've seen some other similar ones (of names I can't remember) that have traits such as player or arrogant that come with their own features, and I would just love to see a mod with a whole heap of features like this to make the relationship game play more interesting and personal. I feel like the social interactions of sims 4 just really aren't as realistic as they could be. If anyone has any to recommend that align with this then please share!! Thank you :)
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Would it be possible for someone to make a mod so that upgrading things could cost money instead of upgrade parts? I want my sims to upgrade stuff to raise their handiness skills, but I don’t want to buy the parts.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    MYvonne wrote: »
    @helen912 Thanks for the help!

You're welcome!
    I would love to have a Mod that copies the calendar the way I made it for a new game in TS4. It is boring and takes lotsa time to do that again and again.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    helen912 wrote: »
    I would love to have a Mod that copies the calendar the way I made it for a new game in TS4. It is boring and takes lotsa time to do that again and again.

That would be fantastic.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Does anyone know of mod or can create a mod that adds more family interactions such as hide and seek or tag with the children?
    Sims being able to walk holding hands?
    Being able to pick up and carry the children?
    More cuddling and snuggling type interactions for sims and their kids?
    A mid that let's toddlers crawl or drink from a bottle?
    Those are the main ones I wanted and if anyone knows I'm willing to pay for it. :)

On a side note when i was searching for mods i cant believe how much "adult" stuff they have out there and I thought surely if they can have sims do all of this it cant be that hard to do the family type of interactions I mentioned?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    I'm wanting a mod that enables notifications for island festivals.

For those looking for this, it's a Patreon link but it's free. https://www.patreon.com/posts/island-event-28138665
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    I am still dreaming of a juicer, like the one that was made once, but it was not updated for years. :neutral: Anybody who goes for that?
    I am still dreaming of a juicer, like the one that was made once, but it was not updated for years. :neutral: Anybody who goes for that?

Leniad is still active so this should be up to date. Be sure to read the requirements as another file is required to make this work. http://sims4studio.com/post/93620/thread
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    Does anybody know of a mod that makes mermaids wobble if they start walking after having their tail out for an extended period of time? A pose pack works too. Thanks!

Edit: Please tag me if you do.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

Bananas_45 wrote: »

Leniad is still active so this should be up to date. Be sure to read the requirements as another file is required to make this work. http://sims4studio.com/post/93620/thread

If this works, I'll thank you down on my knees - I searched for the update for so long! I hope it works with latest patch. If it does, I'll tell you all over here. :smiley:

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Does the Playable Pets Mod AOM still work?

If this works, I'll thank you down on my knees - I searched for the update for so long! I hope it works with latest patch. If it does, I'll tell you all over here. :smiley:

So, I Dled the Mod from your link, and at least my Sims may produce and drink the juice now. But I do not know how to get the juice into bottles ... anyway: Thank you so much!

So, I Dled the Mod from your link, and at least my Sims may produce and drink the juice now. But I do not know how to get the juice into bottles ... anyway: Thank you so much!

This Mod doesn't involve bottles. It just makes the 3 serving pitcher. The cool part of this Mod is that Leniad made add on juices, you can find them by scrolling down through his CC.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 702 Member
    A mod to animate and allow dogs to sleep in bed with their sims.