Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I have so much making up to do for the lack of updates! I have a ton of photos to share in the future!
    I started a real Legacy challenge and Eden's house is coming along so well!
    4do3XB8.png
    She and her newlywed husband, Bo share their first harvestfeast together!
    gYRIp50.png
    This is Eden, she is so gorgeous!
    Z3d8MyY.png
    She has a knack for fishing.
    o5KG3Ga.png

I still play with Chris and Jess and I'll give a little sneak peek into how their life is going... River, the tiny monster!
    2W1WNiZ.png
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth Glad to see you're back! Eden and Bo are adorable - can't wait for more!
  • Options
    motymoty Posts: 58 Member
    I thought I'd share some screenshots I took in my game. They don't really have a story, they're just screenshots I like.

01-27-19-3-13-31-AM.png
    My sim, her name is Donna, was having a party. You can see she's enjoying it! A drink in one hand and a piece of cake in the other!

01-27-19-3-16-36-AM.png

01-27-19-3-43-52-AM.png
    And this was the aftermath of that party! What a mess!

10-24-18-11-50-27-PM.png
    Here's a cute selfie my sim took with one of her friends, don't they look beautiful?

01-27-19-9-42-59-PM.png
    Here's my sim cooking a coconut cake for the party she was having.
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪, '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 ★·.·´¯`·.·★

My Sims 4 CC Tumblr

3043168k08sckfabn.gif
  • Options
    @moty Welcome to the thread! Nice looking sim you have there - and I hate the aftermath of parties, so I rarely throw them lol.
  • Options
    motymoty Posts: 58 Member
    @WildIrishBanshee Thank you! :smile:
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪, '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 ★·.·´¯`·.·★

My Sims 4 CC Tumblr

3043168k08sckfabn.gif
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @simwolf Look at that proud Mr. Astronaut. ^-^

@Seafoam_Green123 Those tots are so cute!

@hunniboo1 Nothing says 'hi' like a bunch of aliens. XD

@miloek It's times like these that make you think we don't deserve animals. :3

@WildIrishBanshee I do like Adam's dark form.

@OhMyHemsworth *Glomp!* Missed you!! Love Eden and Bo.

@moty I love that shot of the two girls and the phone. <3
    After the monthly dinner date, Sunny finally finds herself free to go out on her own. This time, she had a plan to finally find someone of interest as it were.

2TllQyk

Yes, we are using the Flirty Shower method.

2RSBt3M

Of course, to get over the focus moodlet Sunny gets from her genius brain, we also checked ourselves over in the mirror to boost our flirty mood even more.

2Un4AZF

Being a bit hungry, we first started at the poolside cafe. Usually, Sunny would have worn her disguise, but she didn't want any potential dating material to fall for a 'fake'.

2CSOjEL

Of course, sometimes being 'fake' would help avoid the onslaught of paparazzi.

"Over here, Miss Sundry Day!"

2Tf9TdK

"Ugh...Can we get out here..."

I'm right with you, Sunny. Luckily, a fan called us to go out to dinner.

2TjwG8d

Sunny, I know that outfit is adorable...but aren't you sweating in that? :neutral:

2G6RgVw

:joy: Seriously, paparazzi? You're going so low as to hide behind the trees?

2FU2Q70

Finally, we got a table.

2COBL1l

While Sunny went to the washroom, the fan started coloring on a placemat.

2sOqdq8

"Hey, I just heard from my wife. Sorry I gotta bail."

"But we're just about to eat?"

"Yeah, but the little lady got turkey on!"

2RT8xbP

"Umm....What just happened?"

We got dumped on without dinner. :neutral: So much for that idea.
    Next post, we try the bar scene.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    @WildIrishBanshee Thank you! It's good to be back!
    @LosaruTaiyo Missed you too. :kissing_heart:
    I am back with my massive update for Chris and Jess and so much has happened.
    Jess had been getting sick for no reason... "Oh no."
    HhiW02m.png
    Her dad got a shock when he walked into her room without knocking.
    WwnZZYz.png
    Jess's dad had a not so pleasant chat with Chris, he didn't like what he was doing with his daughter, in his house!
    7Kxi8Yg.png
    Here we go again.
    siVTZ6A.png
    Chris and Jess finally tied the knot, their wedding was magical!
    nHzutSN.png
    koucCQT.png
    LFVHU8D.png
    lEfAPWL.png
    rbmQW10.png
    Z1GVN3Q.png
    88cBxea.png
    Their cake was the cutest and Jess' mom made it. The newlyweds enjoyed it.
    Uvvw5Ou.png
    6BcbYvD.png
    OhsyCha.png
    They traveled to the jungle for their honeymoon and they had the best time.
    pwVftVZ.png
    LtvlGEY.png
    H6wXfrS.png
    K4mkypJ.png
    After a day or so back home, Jess went into labor and gave birth to a son. They named him, River.
    i8Uiad7.png
    TperSHu.png
    i5ssaCb.png
    zwBku47.png
    He grew into toddler and looks so much like his dad. That made me so happy!
    9dQo422.png
    agwIUkI.png
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Aww poor Sunny, how dare the fan ditch her? Hopefully, she finds someone soon!
    @OhMyHemsworth Yay more Chris and Jess! Loved the wedding, and River is adorable.

Now, where on earth did I leave off?

Drakes

Okay, Adam wants to be Fabulously Wealthy, while Eve wants to know everything as a Renaissance Sim. They are ridiculously broke atm but are enjoying what they can afford. Adam is a Tech Guru while Eve for the moment is a Stay At Home Mom. They have had one child so far, a boy named Aiden. So I have my heir first go with these guys! Eve is gaining some fame from videos, writing, and other creative pursuits, while Adam mostly focuses on skills of the mind with a few creative ones. Oh, and Eve got invited to the Spin Masters, so naturally, I took it. Haven't made any other clubs yet, but will be doing so soon. I tend to keep my simmies at home a lot lol, but I'm trying to break that habit. That's about it right now, other than Eve being a one-star celebrity.

Pretty sure everyone is set up now, assuming no more save overwriting! I turned off the MCCC autosave for that reason, which bums me out. I've tweaked and tweaked, but it still overwrites...not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it also seems as if S4 doesn't save linearly, my save numbers jump around.
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth OMG I never realized how beautiful the winter cake looks with the wedding topper. I may have to steal that...lol. And I dunno what Jess' dad should worry about. She could be woohooing someone worse. :tongue:

@WildIrishBanshee It's good to get the sims off home lot sometimes. Clubs really help with that.
    Back on the pursuit of who Sunny is gonna flirt with. Obviously, Mr. Cat Ears didn't work out. Aside from ding dinner ditch, he was also married and Sunny isn't one to break up a marriage.

2DIFqzh

With the cafe and the dinner being both busts, we decided to try the bar.

2BbNJC3

Lilith working night shift at the bar. Seems fitting. If anyone is wondering, Caleb in this universe isn't related to Lilith.

2FWoyHt

Can't get a fig-filled break from them.

"Smile Miss Day!"

2MFMEqu

It was ghost night at the bar.

2UoeHxu

One even flirted with us while Sunny changed into her 'disguise' so to avoid the paparazzi.

2RoMZi8

This man is Shannon and Nick's Dad. Dude, you don't work here so you don't need to mop. :joy:

2FUDZjz

And lo! Sunny finally flirted on her own, and it's with another ghost lady! Huh. Interesting. :open_mouth:

2CMMWr2

"So, cutie?" asked the ghost. "What do you do for a living?"

"Oh, you know, music and stuff. I just...make my own music tracks and sell them..."

Okay, Sunny. Let's try one more place.

2CUGyOA

We decided to try the lounge, Sunny giving one of the Caliente girls a funny introduction, pretending to be an up and coming comedian.

2WtMc36

Instead of hanging out though, she decided to play the violin....badly. Okay. Let's try a karaoke bar.

2BbXf8b

Okay, so Sunny ordered these two on her own. I thought it was just someone stealing her drink, but apparently, no, Sunny has had enough of this night.

2B77T00

Apparently though, someone finally got themselves a job as a bouncer. Good on ya, Dash.

2HMZ4Ou

Yeah...I think that's enough juice, woman. Time to get home and get to bed.

"But...But the juice..."
    Next post, Sunny reflects on her night out.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited January 2019
    @LosaruTaiyo It went perfectly with their wedding theme! Hahaha, he should be thankful. :D
    @WildIrishBanshee Thank you! :kissing_heart:

Now back to my Legacy family:
    Eden and Bo were so happy to have enough money to have a Christmas tree and a few other decorations. The tree turned out so beautiful along with their lights on the house.
    qSIQI31.png
    3O0Zk65.png
    5IkacqY.png
    They welcomed a baby girl, named Rosie Ravenhearst to their little family, also the heir to her generation. She is quite the trouble maker but gets away with it with her adorableness and she knows it.
    NHN9NGA.png
    pTx8jP6.png
    3YyFzZd.png
    G42ls3j.png
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited February 2019
    gone. deleted. <3
    Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Aww poor Sunny! At least Dash looks handsome as a bouncer. Finally!
    @OhMyHemsworth You're very welcome. Looks like your family had a fun Winterfest.
    @EnjoyfulSimmer Welcome! Your couple looks adorable together. :)

Drakes

Eve joined Garden Gnomes, which I always find perfect with just 4 people in it lol, due to fishing spot restrictions. She had some fun fishing with them, and working on the fish collection at the same time. Adam has been promoted to Ace Engineer and is working on his next promotion. Little Aiden is mostly just being cute and working on his skills. Eve is also working on her second celebrity star - she writes, paints, does videos (also has the media perk) and releases tracks to her label, Dinky Beats. They're still pretty broke, but Eve just got enough aspiration points for the money tree, so she'll add that to her (admittedly small currently) garden. Adam is going to start getting into tech videos but hasn't yet since he's mostly been working on his programming and video gaming skills. He has released one music track so far but doesn't have a label, so I'm not making him focus on that too much, and currently, videos seem a bit more lucrative.

Still wondering how my vamp save is going to work out - just realized that at some point I'm going to have 4 generations living under one roof...and only enough room for 2 babies technically. I can have more due to MCCC, but that requires some serious fussing around in CAS to make work. And 6 of those people are all going to be YA! Which is going to be really weird. Going to run out of room really fast in that save, though I may keep the spouses human to reduce some of the issues. Or maybe I'll play it differently, with no heir and the founding couple keeps just having kids. Lots of decisions either way.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    old. deleted.
    Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on
  • Options
    Seafoam_Green123Seafoam_Green123 Posts: 68 Member
    @moty Welcome to the thread! Nice looking sim you have there - and I hate the aftermath of parties, so I rarely throw them lol.
    Same here!I really don't throw parties unless its a special occasion,I don't do them randomly! @moty , yes welcome to the thread! :)
    @LosaruTaiyo Thanks! Such a handful (or four) but I love them all :) (Whether their parents think that though I'm not sure!) I've got to admit I love Sunny... Sundry Day, what a lovely name too!
    ( recommend me some good maxis clothes/ hair <3 )
  • Options
    @EnjoyfulSimmer I love Meredith! Is there any chance you know where you downloaded any of her CC? Thanks anyway (it doesn't matter if you've forgotten!)
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @WildIrishBanshee Having both the McCaigs' and Drakes' first child work as an heir is,, almost like the game is apologizing for the alien thing lol
    @LosaruTaiyo Poor Sunny lol
    @OhMyHemsworth Cute wedding!!
    @EnjoyfulSimmer Meredith & Jane are so cute!!

This is all I've got for Stevie, but it seems she really likes to make this face
    ECXYe0j.png
    IDDKHEH.png

Back to Bee & Emet's save!
    Pet adoption evaluation lady dropped off the dog, disappeared for hours, reappeared wearing this, and tried (and failed) to repair a broken neon sign
    62eBEtQ.png

Lilith,, what are you wearing,,
    wedm3Ug.png

The first snow of the year happened and Emet's remaining brain cells fled the building
    Emet: hhhh,, snow,, gonna eat breakfast o u t s i d e
    1pBQRWg.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I get all of my cc from sssvitlans.tumblr.com
    @Seafoam_Green123 If you go to the left theres categories.

And thank you so much @miloek
  • Options
    Ohhh ok! Thank you @EnjoyfulSimmer
  • Options
    @miloek I'm starting to think you may be right! Of course, they both need to have more kids, so we'll see what happens next - maybe my game won't pull any more shenanigans.
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth Good to have you back. So nice to see Jess and Chris again, even with all the suspicious vomiting lol, though I'm enjoying Eden and Bo too. I hadn't realised how pretty the winter cake looks as a wedding cake - good choice! Little River is adorable.

@WildIrishBanshee I definitely don't use clubs as much as I should... I have a bad habit of ignoring those requests from townies to join.... I'm all "No! We're too busy here!" whilst juggling peeing and sleeping ready for work.

@LosaruTaiyo I'm not entirely sure Mr Cat Ears was entirely good enough for our lovely Sunny... she'll find someone better for sure. I was chuckling at all the ghost interaction - maybe Sunny has a 'type' :D

@EnjoyfulSimmer Welcome! Looks like your jungle adventures were profitable lol.

@miloek 1) Stevie's expression is epic. 2) Lilith likes to layer, clearly.... 3) Lady M will LIVE FOREVERRRR! :p

The Berry household has had an absolute nightmare of a time lately! Warning - lengthy catch up incoming.

Things between Theo and Robyn went from friendly to flirty during a few too many New Year toasts. Proposals were made, weddings were planned. On the night before the wedding, the phone rang to announce that Rose had passed away. Wedding was postponed and Robyn and Theo went over to comfort the rest of the family.
    3c5704f3de11d36d1970c5b523c7ea3c.jpg

As sad as the visit was, the family were pleased to see them and Robyn enjoyed the chance to get to know her new family-to-be better. Lincoln had aged up too which was nice to see.
    a4fddb3e5ee27ad6fe1379680a505199.jpg

The next couple of days were a bit of a blur as they prepared for the wedding. Robyn's birthday was the day before... Lady M helped with the cake stuff.
    949c54b4183b91792d8bae74a804ceba.jpg
    3aacac7e350abcec9e243582780ff448.jpg

So... the day of the wedding arrived... everything was ready and everyone arrived on time at the venue. Before anyone could make a move towards the altar, Barrett decided that was it was time.
    ff9608ab00402dedf3ea35005bd0f537.jpg

Wedding is off again!
    496a9e82d48ca7abc878ff7836480b31.jpg

Since the next day was Valentine's, Theo and Robyn decided it was now or never. The wedding went without a hitch, despite a few sad faces now and then
    dd5945cdecd413b29f8230a1fefb552c.jpg
    25b61ed74c60b821d4a84f410947a764.jpg

Theo cut a piece of the cake to share with his bride....
    166e2ac32f9b9753df572128fc531366.jpg

She fed him a teeny piece...
    a90782565267c97bd344c0496c131c08.jpg

He splatted a big piece in her face and they both laughed.
    f230bf39636b9cfd2403612cc84f8a4b.jpg

They sat down to eat together as the sun went down
    38771f63795c23f2bfa9120165196f8b.jpg

There was a little rain, but the venue was under cover
    8d8c09432b5517ac98fffa9bfac49a7b.jpg

Valentine's Day was obviously a success! The wedding itself... a little trickier to complete. RIP Rose and Barrett.
    49db9859f03746e8ada40c32b9ab8240.jpg

Poor Lincoln.
    cc6790c7f0b76141a3198233fea96752.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    @simwolf Yeah, I don't use them enough either, though they can be really handy. My sims tend to stay home for the most part, as I fill their days with 20 million things to do on top of work and family lol. My goodness, I think that the wedding/pairing was cursed! At least they finally got it done, however. At least no one should forget the anniversary either!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Following a speed build by Deligracy on YT I made a bunker home. The first floor it doesn't look like much, but underneath it is a different story :):

First floor:
    Qq1ZGlU.png
    YZVVTeG.png

Second floor (lounge area, living room, bathroom):
    qkqaakV.png
    fAzhieB.png
    Mu0QkUa.png
    nvRRgsu.png
    4Crn2pQ.png

Third floor (master bedroom, kid room, bathroom):
    t2bvNXa.png
    odAQh0Z.png
    DOrINnw.png
    w12RW48.png
    hWEFfXr.png
    RUXl7Kz.png
    vbeIjqk.png

Outside and top views:
    CUSC1K4.png
    NtTiJru.png
    dsceXqM.png
    J1vqoBM.png
    0Umavqs.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    @hunniboo1 Luxury bunker...lol

@simwolf Yeah Sunny is noncommittal at the moment, but she doesn't need someone who's lazy and married...lol. Lovely wedding! Aside from the death of course...lol

@miloek I love Stevie!!

@EnjoyfulSimmer Welcome to the thread! Meredith is adorable!

@Seafoam_Green123 Thank you.

@OhMyHemsworth That is face of a toddler mastermind...LOL
    After a night on the town, Sunny crashed in her bed, even forgetting to remove her disguise.

2MKoZW5

Along with being cuddly and spoiled rotten, Skampers also tends to patrol the mansion grounds, usually for birds.

"Mrow?"

2TqRNFI

Misty went upstairs to wake up Sunny.

"Sunny dear. Sunny it's 12pm and..." Misty then laughed. "Did you sleep with your incognito hat and glasses on?"

2CYmQSi

Sunny snored awake.

"Hm? Oh! I...I guess I did!"

Misty chuckled.

"Oh don't worry, dearie. I've done that more than once...Well...Maybe just once..."

2D3C5Jx

After a shower, Sunny went for a swim. Later on, she went into the 'Red Room' to turn on the record player and dance.

2DOdyts

While enjoying dancing by herself, she was soon joined by Sean who, although it can't be seen in the picture, isn't exactly the greatest of dancers.

2BfJN3g

"Come join me, Sean!" Sunny said. "I can show you a few moves!"

"If you want me to," said Sean.

Sean starting following some of Sunny's steps, applying a better flow to his own moves as the two enjoyed the music.

2MLqnrw

"So I heard you had a...night on town?" asked Sean.

Sunny shrugged.

"As much as one can have before having to slip on the shades again. Did meet this...umm...cute ghost..."

"Oh? So you're...dating?"

"Well...I don't know yet..."

"Well..." said Sean. "Since your mother is planning on hiring a butler soon...I have some more free time. Did you...want to go on friendly date?"

"Oh! Umm....Sure..." said Sunny.

2DOTc3g

Outside, Misty was once again soaking up the praise of 'her people' and thus, hearing nothing about Sunny's and Sean's conversation.

2S5WJ68

Inside, Sunny was by herself once more, thinking about the cute girl ghost she met last night and her future date with Sean. She was starting to open up her options of potential lovers, making her smile.

2Txb60d

And then later we got this message. And luckily Sunny reacted the same way I did. "Creeper man is creepy!" :confounded:
    Next time, we take a break from Sunny to go to Brody's birthday party, going back to see Sunny date, and then off again for another birthday for another familiar name.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Glad to see things are sort of moving for Sunny hope she finds the right person.

Oh yes, and I have something for you - since I know how much you love Marcus Flex...
    His son with a townie named Karim something or other...he had 3 children with Karim in my game.

Benjamin Flex
    01-30-19-8-51-22-PM.png

And just for a giggle, Benjamin's son with my sim (born in game) Alyssa. His name is Bradley.
    01-30-19-8-52-02-PM.png
  • Options
    Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    > @OhMyHemsworth said:
    > @WildIrishBanshee Thank you! It's good to be back!
    > @LosaruTaiyo Missed you too. :kissing_heart:
    > I am back with my massive update for Chris and Jess and so much has happened.
    > Jess had been getting sick for no reason... "Oh no."
    >
    > Her dad got a shock when he walked into her room without knocking.
    >
    > Jess's dad had a not so pleasant chat with Chris, he didn't like what he was doing with his daughter, in his house!
    >
    > Here we go again.
    >
    > Chris and Jess finally tied the knot, their wedding was magical!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Their cake was the cutest and Jess' mom made it. The newlyweds enjoyed it.
    >
    >
    >
    > They traveled to the jungle for their honeymoon and they had the best time.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > After a day or so back home, Jess went into labor and gave birth to a son. They named him, River.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > He grew into toddler and looks so much like his dad. That made me so happy!

Such a cute story and cute images! It makes me want to try out a wedding :smile: