Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    edited February 2019
    I have had a lovely morning with a cup of tea catching up with everyone's stories. I am sooo behind but for several reasons! First, I have been working on getting started in a new 'set' of games after a couple of my others rolled through to completion. Secondly, I have been doing a huge purge on all my CC and setting up new 'quick drop' folders to make it easier for me to pull limited CC into games as needed. Thirdly, I have been in a huge battle over my EA account and trying my best to not have to repurchase all the Sims packs :(

So quick update for now :)

Not So Berry V2: My second round of NSB is now on Gen4. Theo (yellow gen) had moved in with his gym trainer love Robyn and they had a little girl called Silvia. Silvia is now a young adult, still a tomboy, and currently recovering from the trauma of both her parents dying on her birthday :'( To escape from the constant reminders around the cottage, she has moved to a new apartment in the city and is throwing herself into her athletic career, supported by her best friend shown here when they were still teens. Lady Margaret is still going strong (thanks to a couple more de-aging treats) and is living with Silvia and defending her from any unexpected repairmen.
    c7625b0bd2675a0e4e9916ce2b8ced50.jpg

The Nielsons: This is a household I set up back when Get Together came out but never really got around to playing as a result of challenge addiction. It's a CC and challenge free save with aging off, and based around Lola Nielson. Lola lives with her parents in Windenburg and has aspirations of becoming a baker with her own little cafe. She's currently a teen. Her parents are Russell and Tabitha.
    dfbace204b783b44210c2910c8423638.png

Russell, a highly regarded doctor, earns good money and married himself a much younger wife. He is a cheerful, bookish genius and would do anything for his family.
    2315c1593f8d7ab09b5d8bef292f7e11.png

Tabitha lives a very privileged life at the side of her hard-working husband. She is lazy and hot-headed and has never worked a day in her life, is something of a slob and never lifts a finger around the house. She spends her days spoiling her dog Cooper and flouncing around the neighbourhood in the guise of a dog-walker to get a good nosey at the lives and trials of her neighbours.
    aa35dccb47d1f6813fdb41af5b269453.png

Cooper lives like a prince. He's never eaten kibble in his entire life and has every meal freshly prepared at the stove by Lola, who enjoys the practise in cooking.
    addd89c3da4fa3ef05d9eed25f0094aa.png
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    @simwolf Hope things get straightened out fast! Rebuying is no fun and makes wallets scream. Cute family though, can't wait to see more!

I'm still wicked behind on updates - they're all on my thread, but not here. There are also some pictures over there!
    Swifts

Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

Bianca had a Drama Club performance, after being promoted to Practical Performer, so the adults went off to that. Enzo (Angela's boyfriend) called Angela after she sent him an angry text message, and they headed off to the pool for a bit - but Angela was too angry in her teen angst to enjoy it much. Plus it was raining, which was at least better than the thunderstorm raging at home. Angela headed off to work still enraged, while everyone else settled back into normal life - after a fair bit of journaling to get rid of some of the tense moodlets from the storm. Adam had already upgraded the drone and was finishing up the video station. Figured I'd get those out of the way since everyone is obsessed with the thing!

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited February 2019
    @simwolf You're not so berry sims are so stinkin cute!

I have done so much in my game, I built a whole town by myself, I did cheat and use some gallery builds. I'm probably not gonna post long posts focusing on one family anymore since I bounce around so much. I'm just gonna share what I can. :)
    I did, however, take Chris and Jess out on a nice dinner date, they looked so hot!
    OIKjKPk.png
    C50UIfU.png
    But poor Chris got food poisoning! So he slept it off while watching tv.
    g3EXeE9.png
    iAnIyMQ.png
    It wasn't long after being sick, he was back to work as usual. He took on a different role and he enjoyed it and so did everyone else.
    pHt3wMv.png
    FVDGW9F.png
    1v2MbhC.png
    This is part of the kid's section in the library I built for my town, it's up on the gallery if you are interested. ;)
    2LyMxeh.png
    This is a townie I put into my town, she is my scientist sim and I will probably really play her when the new pack comes out. :p
    eFd59hp.png
    Then this is another sim I added to the town, she is a stylist. I just love her so much! <3
    UYYl7r2.png
    A4nW7lN.png

@OhMyHemsworth Welcome back! Looks like you're going to have lots more fun!
    Swifts

Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Angela Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift

Getting close to the end of their rotation finally. Just a few more days. After Bianca finished her homework, she was off to practice lines for Drama Club. Was going to make a club for students of Drama Club - but *gasp* there aren't any! Maybe I can fix that...somehow. I started the club anyway, til I can force some sim kids to be in Drama Club. Adam finished all the upgrades on the video station, so that and the drone are all set. Nathalie released another track and started working on her Logic skill - she isn't getting very far with the skills right now. Partly to do with the all-day gardening.

And I randomly decided that it's time for a new save, as I want to play with all the premades, official gallery sims, and mine.

• HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I recently started a new save for the game pack Strangerville with a sim named, Jacob Vitner. I already began posting his story elsewhere, but wanted to share on here as well. He basically began collecting jewels and fossils, while rumor has it that Strangerville has government conspiracies reaching out to Oasis Springs civilians. Jacob wants to solve the mystery and by doing so he's built a rocket ship and traveled to Sixam in hopes to collect specimens and data to further analyze. But, this spikes the governments interests in what he's really doing. So he built a laboratory in his home. Currently, he's still collecting specimens and earns simoleons from selling books to publishers.

317b19l.png

2s76hci.png

35iwu12.png

121rk05.png

2h7i4c4.png

m9u5hz.png

sbqame.png
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @simwolf I just wanna hug Cooper so much! x3 And I just wanna hug Silvia too. Having both parents pass away at the same time is plum rum hurting. X{

@WildIrishBanshee Yeesh I have about 300 subscribers on Youtube. Couldn't imagine if it were 13,000 :O And if they're looking for real estate, I have a sim named Maria that would love to help them out...lol

@OhMyHemsworth So wanna see that lady in the new pack! Trying to figure out what's going on and all that.

@ZhaguiSimmer *GLOMP!* I missed you! And I can't wait to see your sim's time in Strangerville.
    After Subway, Sunny and Sean took a bus to San Myshuno, Sean hoping the museum was still open.

2GMqC4G

"So is this the place you were talking about?" said Sunny.

"Yeah," said Sean. "The San Myshuno Museum of Music and Art"

2Xc2iPe

"And it looks like it's still open."

2BFDSVq

The two went inside, the place humming with people.

"I thought you might like this place," explained Sean. "You can interact with all the instruments here for their annual "Music Lovers" exhibit."

2ICR7Me

"Might I suggest you sit down then," said Sunny, "So I can show you the wonders of the violin?"

Sean chuckled.

"Alright."

2tvArvV

Don't worry: Sean didn't make that lady move.

After sitting down, Sunny began to thread the bow over the strings of the violin.

"Hmm..." commented Sunny. "The sound is okay, but the violin isn't the highest quality."

"I don't know," shrugged Sean with a smile. "It sounded fine to me."

2SUaR2T

With the violin not up to Sunny's expectations, she moved onto the piano, belting out a jazzy tune.

"This is awesome!" Sunny remarked, Sean quite happy that his friend was enjoying herself.

2IvGzPg

"I'm glad you like it," said Sean. "Now let me show you an instrument I know how to play!"

2U3hMmV

While Sean and Sunny left the piano, Sunny could overhear two sims talking.

"Isn't that Sundry Day?"

"Looks to be. Those celeb types always think the sunglasses and cap can hide their identity."

"Maybe next time we should try stealing them."

Sunny shuddered a bit. Rabid fans were always the craziest.

2NlS8Hq

The two went over to the guitars, Sean starting to strum a tune.

"You've been practicing I see!" said Sunny.

"In my spare time, which I'll have even more of since your mother hired that butler," said Sean.

2GDgko4

Just as the two chatted, they got a call from Izzy, wanting to hang out. While leaving, Sunny noticed one of the fans cleaning up the computer desk. Creepy, but maybe he owned the place?
    Next post, Sean and Sunny hang out with Izzy as Mr. Fabulous explains his troubles with socializing.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    @LosaruTaiyo Yeah, that is a lot of subscribers, but he was on the eSport Gamer track before he retired! I have none, cause I don't have a Youtube channel lol. Loved the museum, looks like Sunny had a great time.
    @ZhaguiSimmer Looks like a great start to finding out what happens in Strangerville! I have yet to decide who is going to solve the mystery, but I can't wait for the pack.
    Decided to take a playing break and went back to the Swifts for now.

Swifts

Thunderstorms were still raging when I loaded the lot, so everyone besides Adam has tense or sad moodlets - fortunately, most of them are drowned out by other moodlets. Angela came home from work finally over her mood swing, but extremely tense due to the storm. So off to journal she went! Adam produced and released a track, then joined Nathalie at the chess table. Eve released a track, replied to some comments on her videos then edited a Beauty Tips video. Adam and Nathalie finished their game. Adam went off to hack Crumplebottom Servers, while Nathalie headed to the kitchen to cook something as she was hungry. Angela started in on her homework as she waited for Nathalie to cook something. Biance finished learning all her lines for Drama Club. Aeric burned and released a track while Eve finished up editing her video and uploading it. Eve decided she wanted to Practice Speech for a bit, so off to the mirror, she hurried. Aeric settled in to edit the two videos he had made, a Video Game one and a Tech Review one. Patchy showed up to help Angela with her homework, not that she really needed it. Aeric finished the Tech Review one and uploaded it, then started on editing the Video Game one. The thunderstorms finally ended around 1 am.

Bianca streamed herself playing chess - she also has a video on the video station to edit. Aeric finished up the Video Game video and uploaded it, then decided to reply to some comments he had gotten. He then talked to the butler, Omar, and used him to secure a vote for work. Nathalie produced a track but had already released one today. At least she's one ahead! I decided to have her work on her singing skill for a bit. Eve gained a charisma skill point from chatting at the mirror. Angela took on the motion gaming mat to get her fun up, as she was in the red. Adam at some point started reading a gardening skill book, and nearly got a point in gardening. Babette stopped playing with her tablet and headed off to bed. Aeric went off to work out on the treadmill, he's a little dumpy right now. Angela headed to record a Fashion Tips video, as she wanted to record one. Bianca was getting hysterical, so I ended the stream and her mood went right down to Playful. I do have emotion deaths turned off, but one never knows! I put her back on the chess table to work on her mental skill. I sent Adam back into space, just for a giggle. And he found a Common Space Rock! I'll take it. He sang a country duet with Eve upon his return, with Nathalie's caterwauling in the background. Angela finished her Fashion Tips video and started editing it.

And now I'm tired again. Going to try this sleep thing once more!

@WildIrishBanshee Thank you!

@LosaruTaiyo She will be awesome in it!

I have been playing with my stylist sim, Chloe Switz. She and her boyfriend had the welcoming committee arrive at the house. Jess came through with a fruitcake and obviously was repulsed by the thing. Jess why even bring it at all? lol
    K4Clxtq.png
    juZ84th.png
    Chloe's dog, Eliza stole the show in her cozy bear onesie. Eeep! So cute!
    umKbI9O.png
    ThntKLW.png
    tfDE8c4.png

Here is one of my sims I made for Strangerville, her name is, Kylie James and her pooch, Star.
    TuhLhWh.png
    This is her sister, Destiny James, she is in the military career. She was getting in some sparring practice and killin it!
    DIsYSIv.png
    ZEUmM0T.png
    Destiny already made her first encounter with the locals... Nice folks.
    V2TwTEe.png
    She made her way to investigate what the plumbob is going on with this town. She brought her sister and brother-in-law along.
    ufu5Fi6.png
    GPQATqD.png
    Her sister and brother soon turned back because her sister was freaking out, she's paranoid after all. So, Destiny kept on searching around until it got too late. She did find quite a few clues.
    EqdSDtw.png
    Destiny looks so good in her uniform and I think she knows it.
    xbPzUTv.png
    Kylie's husband is a scientist and a very attractive one. *drools*
    QmAUtnU.png
    Kylie was home alone when the neighbors came to welcome her. Like I said, nice folks but real... strange. At least one brought fruitcake.
    3n05hvQ.png
    0L57lgs.png
    ZTun6jU.png
    I think Destiny has a thing for her brother-in-law.
    XYjCIm5.png
    She went hard to work trying to figure things out around town.
    woi8e1m.png
    rYeJsES.png
    She even started planting bugs and listening in on the locals.
    hDYhDw2.png
    0ZypspV.png
    Her sister was hard at work on her current book about the town, Destiny helped her with some of her material from the evidence she was uncovering.
    RsbAOw9.png
    She finally got enough clues and got her hands on the keycard! She wasn't prepared for what she found down there. Oh no!
    XmkDTLe.png
    KsJBvE9.png
    heew4Q6.png
    Luckily she snapped out of it but what is this?!
    wuPd8Un.png
    What is happening?! Destiny, what did you do?!
    whZgSA4.png
    rrSPzS4.png
    Uuhh... That's not good.
    8BVvsKe.png
    022tDud.png
    With all that going on, Kylie discovered she was expecting! At least something good is happening.
    uhI7z5o.png
    Marley went for nighttime swim and tried to do a backflip but it was in that moment he knew he messed up.
    fTEhmd3.png
    30NqU6Z.png

This is their house I built, it's up on the gallery if anyone is interested. :smile:
    ZomiZGA.png
    C0YT99L.png
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth Can you tell me where you got that facial hair/scruff for Chris? I love the look of it. Guessing it is cc?
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    @OhMyHemsworth Can you tell me where you got that facial hair/scruff for Chris? I love the look of it. Guessing it is cc?

It is but I honestly do not remember. Lol!
    I’ll have a look and let you know. ;)
    Kylie is all about Zen, she wants to keep her and the baby at peace, despite everything that's going on.
    0KYkpFd.png
    O2zEI6i.png
    Look who Marley works with! It's Janice! I just love her so much! She somehow reminds me of Jane Foster from Thor. :D
    PuFV6r3.png
    y5IA23V.png
    Husband and wife game time, I just love these two together! Marley has such cute little lips. lol
    DXQdv3A.png
    iiyFKBN.png
    It was getting super close to the birth of their baby, they're getting really excited.
    dBMUGHd.png
    xvevJhA.png
    Auntie, Destiny is excited too!
    yPC7pTt.png
    Marley spoiling Star like crazy, he's really taken a liking to her. He's so good with animals, he'll be an amazing father.
    HjjIXOJ.png
    5JtT67w.png
    The time came and Kylie and Marley welcomed a baby girl into their clan, her name is, Odyssey.
    aYt1IwZ.png
    Destiny was blown away by her beauty, it made her kinda sad, she really wished she could have Marley's kid. They had both shared some "moments" together but Destiny brushed it off as her imagination.
    UidaOJv.png
    qjcyhV0.png
    Just as she set the baby back down, Marley was over at her side and took her into a kiss! Oh no! All while Kylie was replenishing herself with some french toast, her husband and sister were up to no good in HER bedroom!
    qi5szRD.png
    2xI7zsN.png
    EriFoup.png
    Destiny was in a daze ever since she and Marley were together, turns out he has had feelings for her ever since before he and Kylie's wedding! It doesn't seem like they plan on stopping either! What will ever come of this situation?!
    yHQHCkH.png
    M7IRoht.png
    Destiny in her hazmat suit. :D
    kKahQvy.png
    5p85RWa.png
    Creepy hallway, eeep!
    f97aZBV.png
    There she is... The mother plant, the thing responsible for all the strangerville strangeness
    Qu0Vd7G.png
    HxkyiCP.png

Little miss Odyssey aged into a toddler and is the spitting image of her mother. She's just so cute!
    2nbNuNx.png
    01bkhOA.png
    ITc4DDR.png
    Star has really taken a liking to Odyssey, she's her new fur mom.
    f8LGGpb.png
    z1XeoFc.png
    She even brought her, her favorite ball to play with.
    ETae7UL.png
    She's a Mama's girl and Kylie wouldn't have it any other way.
    bjcE6MZ.png
    Auntie Destiny loves her so much, she likes to think of her as her own.
    qHFxRNM.png
    Poor thing was tuckered out from playing outside.
    UR7fgRE.png
    Destiny had a little secret of her own and wasn't sure what to do but she made her mind up to tell Marley when he got home. "I'm pregnant."
    TdgxB4P.png
    QcTo4DB.png
    Marley took the news way better than she thought, she then bit the bullet and told Kylie, only she lied about who the father was. I guess she was still afraid because she told her from across the room. :D
    hUJC5f7.png
    Marley had a lot on his mind, with another baby on the way that's secretly his, he needed time to himself but one thing is for sure, his love for Odyssey would never change.
    F2CllYG.png
    Destiny was hard at work trying to rescue the town and finally discovered a vaccine to cure everyone! Way to go!
    nxpIvC8.png
    Those alien plants do look pretty cool at night.
    tacCzki.png
    Destiny finally welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the family, names, Renee. She was born slightly early but it was only due to the stress Destiny was under at the time. Mother and baby are safe but Destiny's job of saving the town is far from over.
    RCPRdua.png

@OhMyHemsworth Looks like quite the family you have there - wonder what Kylie is going to do when she finds out who fathered Destiny's baby. Could be some massive drama!
    Swifts

This is the final day of their rotation. Adam finished his duet with Eve and headed back to the music station to produce a new track. Eve went out to fill the bucket so that she and Nathalie could have a water balloon fight before the needs of the day pressed down upon them. Angela finished editing her Fashion Tips video and uploaded it. Aeric finished his workout, showered then went to take a nap. Angela decided she wanted to do some extra credit work (why, when she isn't ever going to be back in school, is beyond me.) so off she went to do that. Adam released his new song, then went back to work on a mobile app he had started but never finished. Bianca really wanted to edit a video, so she started working on her children's video from a while back. She edited it then uploaded it. It's kind of fun that kids can now get royalty payments and do more "adult" type things. Then it was off to play Arithmetic Attack on the computer for more mental skill.

After their water balloon fight, Eve went off collecting while Nathalie went to tend to the greenhouse. Angela decided to stream herself playing chess, and Bianca ran off to play in the rain a bit before taking a nap. Aeric spent some time on the woodworking bench to get his handiness up. Adam decided to take off for space, while Eve gave Babette a bath. Aeric then started the laundry, as I haven't had a chance to play with this yet. He started the washer and then went off to cloud gaze with Eve. Angela woke up from her nap, journaled and then headed into the living room to find a vampire book to read. Eve got inspired to play the guitar, so off she went. Aeric had to beat the butler to fix a broken toilet...I know I can turn off repairs, but I don't always notice them right away. Bianca woke up from her nap and headed straight for the fridge and a fudge bar. Out of all the meals in there, it's always junk food! Babette is back to skilling, she still has 3 skills to max. Adam ran downstairs to switch out the laundry - the man has wanted to put clean clothes in the dryer for a week now.

Off to nap - I'll finish up their rotation when I wake up. Only a few hours left!

@WildIrishBanshee It will be interesting that's for sure. >:)

Renee aged into a toddler, she is the cutest! She looks like her dad and that is definitely going to raise some questions. I hope Destiny and Marley have their answers ready.
    FxWxNuf.png
    That awkward moment when your cousin is technically your half-sister :#
    RcQGFGV.png
    Destiny defeated the mother plant monster and saved the town! Yay!
    VwatRdk.png
    Her recruits were relieved as well, she even made some new friends
    qrQsuGK.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

I've been away FOREVER. I haven't really felt like playing until now. I am always busy with my now 1 yr old and 4 yr old. I finished Pretty Little Liars the tv series that all of these legacy kids have been named after. I read Crazy Rich Asians. The movie sucks the book is better.

I don't know much about the famous pack or the Strangeville pack. I'll learn eventually. Still trying to get through the Jungle pack. Ya'll I am so behind.

Here's an update of my legacy with all the children named with Pretty Little Liars names.

This is Garrett my heir. (Good thing I write down notes in the a notebook to keep track because it's been FOREVER)

mevVikx.png

He is dating my simself's daughter with my rl husband's simself. Maybe this is what my 4 yr old looks like one day. Her name is Kelsie the game named her.

mbpcsWL.png

She gonna be the baby momma of Generation 5.

Melissa has her birthday.

sWupdyk.png

t85hCsW.png

Later the first set of twins has birthdays.

Jason

p1dA0VM.png

LfcXaOJ.png

Ian

3nFbA44.png

DKs8OCF.png

They aren't heirs and will be moved out with Jenna.
    5DG72Tj.gif
    @March306 Welcome back! In my professional opinion, the book is always better than the movie lol. The only exception I've found is the Hunger Games so far lol. Aww, Melissa got old! Everyone grows up so fast sometimes.
    Swifts

Salma Hasegawa died, and now Angela is very sad. Apparently, no one else was friends with her, so only Angela is affected. A friend, Eva Suzuki, texted Adam, inviting him to the Romance Festival, so he brought the whole family along. And Enzo, Angela's boyfriend - even though he is now a YA, and they can't be romantic. Enzo apparently decided not to show up, as he wasn't in the group when they got there. The goal was to throw petals 5 times...and Enzo decided to show up late. At least now Angela has someone to talk to! Of course, Babette gets an interesting want while there - to Paint A Painting. Honey, you can't even reach the easel! Angela took a moment to harvest some of the plants at the Festival...she's going to need to collect her own garden soon. Eve started getting angry about all the flower petals being thrown at her. Angela took a break to journal, as she was feeling sad about Salma's death again. Babette maxed her communication from talking and joking around with her sister. Alyssa randomly called Adam, so they chatted for a bit. Apparently, Alyssa had some juicy gossip about her son Bradley - who's a toddler.

Aeric hadn't met Enzo yet, so introductions were had, and in the process, Aeric got a good reputation. Eve took off partway through the Romance Festival to go to a concert with her son in law Benjamin. Aeric saw that Angela was sad again, and Shared Emotional Burden with her. Not entirely sure it helped any, other than giving Aeric a sad moodlet. But it did let the happy moodlets kick the sad one to the back of the line. By this point, everyone was too tired to do much else, so I waited for the event to finish and sent them home.

Back at home, Adam headed for space, as he wasn't really tired. Eve had an emotional meltdown for no reason (Emotion Bomb quirk), Aeric and Nathalie headed for dreamland, as did Bianca. Angela decided to do an Evil Workout, while Babette grabbed some chicken stirfry. This time Adam found an Uncommon Space Rock and a Live Space Porcupine. They really are everywhere, aren't they? He returned safely and found a metal just hanging out on the lawn. We'll take that. He needed to go up once more to finish a Nerd Brain milestone, so I sent him back up. Angela went to bed, and Babette decided to play with her dollhouse. Eve made some lemon bars, as she still has Baking to max...it's her last cooking skill to do so with. Adam worked on Mobile App #5 for a bit, then headed off to bed after grabbing some food. Eve headed for the violin to continue her practice on it. Spent some time cleaning out all the adults' inventories of everything I could - wish there was somewhere to put all these tracks!

And that's it for this rotation of the Swifts!

Marley was having a bit of fun with one of his coworkers. Heh
    sca3wFd.png
    Marley and Destiny have hidden their little secret from Kylie really well and despite everything, he and Kylie had a son, named Dean.
    dvMzAu3.png
    Odyssey was not very impressed with her baby brother.
    IQytYlq.png
    Time passed and the tots all grew up into children. Here is Odyssey and her brother, Dean.
    OxRqSgq.png
    I love how both Kylie's children take after her so much.
    lUYGsBL.png
    3ifFaBK.png
    Here is the special one, Miss Renee. She is her daddy made over! Yet Kylie still doesn't suspect a thing, she does carry the insane trait after all.
    tWUP5bu.png
    Odyssey is very artsy just like her mom, she drew her daddy a picture and gave it to him as a gift.
    XdHbcHl.png
    These two really need to be careful, all this time and they are still hiding their affair! It's gonna catch up to them sooner or later.
    SCAaO89.png
    It was a very still and calm night. After the strangerville madness had been resolved, it seemed most nights were this way but the strangeness hadn't entirely stopped. Poor Marley...
    BjlIYsv.png
    9S23NrY.png
    The three kids all enjoying some morning cartoons.
    d6HyS5F.png
    Renee met Dirk Dreamer at the park and he even let her hug him! I still say Kylie was having way more fun over there in the fountain.
    T1iNBrR.png
    I think Renee is my favorite of the three children. She's so awesome!
    JGk5lCP.png
    EIHTIFN.png
    The family all went out for Sunday lunch at the Italian restaurant. Good family bonding time.
    WsvBP5C.png
    Odyssey is trying to improve her violin skill, maybe soon she won't shred eardrums.
    DXSInZz.png

Sorry for being away for a while. Been busy and just chilling out with some Minecraft.
    After a fun time at the music and art museum, Sunny and Sean went to Brindleton Bay to meet up with Sunny's fashion consultant and close friend, Izzy.

2BYKoH1

The three of the them met outside the local bar.

2IYNPDl

"I'm glad you guys are here," said Izzy. "I don't think I'd be able to make it in there."

Sunny's eyes widened.

"What's wrong, Izzy? Usually you don't have any trouble with the night scene."

"It's not the night scene. It's the Ex-scene."

"What is "Ex-scene?" asked Sean.

"As in a former lover," said Izzy. "It's Singles' Night and I figured that I'd go out after 6 months of breaking up with this guy I was seeing but after going out to a couple bars and seeing him around, I'm afraid he might pop up in here too. It wasn't a messy break-up, but we didn't exactly leave on friendly terms."

2EIK8wj

"Well this is why you have friends like me," said Sunny, marching on in. "Probably....Phil, right?"

"Yeah...Just...don't mention me if you see him?" asked Izzy.

"I'll just give you a heads up if it's all clear."

2SP45q1

With the coast clear, Izzy and Sean joined Sunny by the jukebox to dance.

2ESgdmw

Just then, Dash came in with a flirty look in his eyes.

"Mmm!" he said. "I see the dessert menu is good tonight!"

"Wait..."said Sunny. "Aren't you married to that Caleb guy I've seen at some of the festivals?"

"Yeah...But it doesn't mean I can't look at the menu sometimes."

2XE9pR3

"You're the bouncer for one of the bars in town, aren't you?" asked Sunny.

"On and off," said Dash. "It's not my dream job, but I got kids so we need money somehow."

2EQo7fd

As Sunny and Dash chatted, Izzy went off on his own to the washrooms.

2Hk5gM8

Upstairs, a rising star was protesting the paparazzi.

"Stop taking my picture!"

2C5T9z6

*Click*

"UGH!"

2Ur66uk

Izzy made his way to the mirror.

"Look. You are a charming guy! The real deal! And with a great fashion sense. If no one can see that, then they're just acorns: Brown and boring."

2SNIY7N

Downstairs, Sunny noticed Sean nodding off.

"Ready to go home?" asked Sunny.

Sean gave a sleepy "yes," Sunny yelling out to Izzy before the two headed back for Del Sol Valley.

2UsCAEI

Back home, Sunny gave a long stretch.

"Good night Sean. This was a fun day!"

"Good night, Sunny."

"Oh!" she reminded Sean. "Don't forget your new room is upstairs now."

2NMNtOM

Sean rolled his eyes. He knew. This was mainly now because the household had a new butler, taking over most of his work.

2XLiyqG

Still, if one thing hadn't changed for Sean, it was that he was still Skampers favorite sim. <3

2NQ8Vmk

And once again, Sunny fell asleep with her hat on.
    Next time, Sakura ages up, a family mourns for their missing son, and Brody and Peter meet with the Landgraab's dog.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@OhMyHemsworth I'm surprised Kylie hasn't figured it out yet, but maybe she will catch them in the act!
    @LosaruTaiyo Hmm, your pictures aren't working for me for some reason. Glad Sunny and Sean had a good time, though I really can't wait for more Sakura and Brody! :)
    Swifts

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex

First things first, it's time for more babies! Eve still needs another grandchild for her aspiration after all. So Alyssa and Benjamin tried for another baby. It was also New Skill Day. After some baby making fun times, Benjamin and Alyssa hit the kitchen, Benjamin to finish up breakfast and Alyssa to finish up some pet food. These two practically live in the kitchen, as both want to be Master Chefs. Bradley managed to get his hands on some leftover cake, so now he's angry because the sugar rush is over. Angela texted Alyssa about the Flea Market, so off the family went - hopefully, they'll find some collectibles they don't have. And of course, there were no collectibles in sight. Bradley can't even talk to his Aunt Angela - but he can talk to some random person off the street. Cause that makes sense. And Bradley, being the Wild child he is, totally stripped down to his diaper in San Myshuno. Benjamin had to go to work, so he left early. Soon the event ended and off home went Alyssa and Bradley. Once home Alyssa spent some time making drinks before work, as she is in the Mixologist branch of Culinary. Alyssa went off to work, and Bradley got some food while waiting for the nanny.

Benjamin lost his record deal with New Tastemakers - forgot he even had a deal. Alyssa has one too, with Dinky Beats. Well, for now, she does. And one of their dogs just showed up with glowing red paws - someone needs to go to the vet. And he needs a bath. Bradley maxed his Imagination skill from playing with the dollhouse. The only skill he hasn't maxed yet is Communication. And Cole (the sick dog) just decided to run away instead of waiting for the adults to get home. And Bradley just knocked out Communication. His birthday isn't until Saturday. Going to have to set up a party for him when his parents get home. Now everyone is all sad about Cole jumping ship - I swear half the time they run away because they are too stupid to take care of their own needs.

And on that note, I need to try to sleep. Happy Simming everyone!
    So, just kidding about all that - I had to go back a save, as I didn't pay attention to my notes at all and screwed up. Annnd that means I'm starting from the top since apparently, I didn't save at all most of the day.

Swifts

Flex Household - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex

So like last time, I started things off with some baby making. After woohoo, Alyssa took a vacation day from work, then took Ratchet for a walk. Bradley decided that he had to talk to himself in the mirror. Benjamin had fallen asleep after woohoo, and apparently didn't want to get back up! So I sent him off to produce a new track, now that I remember they have labels! Then Benjamin took Cole to the vet after releasing his track - he's not showing any signs of anything that I can tell, but the option popped up so off we go! The downside of starting over is going through the tons of elder sim deaths again. Cole is sick, so we get the most expensive treatment. Back at home, Benjamin lectures Cole about barking, then takes him for a walk. Bradley settles in with his tablet and Alyssa watches a little TV before she has to get back to the daily chores. Aeric texted to invite Alyssa out to the Flea Market, and this time only Alyssa went.

And now I'm crawling back into bed. Need sleep! More of it anyway.

@WildIrishBanshee They're working for me. Just my usual google photos shortened with bitly. Hope Cole is doing better now.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo They're working for me now too. Weird. Not sure what happened, but glad I got to see everything! Silly Dash!
    @WildIrishBanshee Things will be coming to an end soon, I can just feel it. How that will go down, that's the big mystery. ;)
    @LosaruTaiyo Gald to have you back! *Hugs*

I don't have much to share but Destiny got promoted to Evidence eraser, look at her, she's killin it in them sunnies and she knows it. Work it, girl!
    xgzf4NT.png
    1cvkEIQ.png
    Her and Marley do make a super cute couple.
    xtpGJz1.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

I already have another update! (Even after only playing in 30-60 min spurts.)

Does anyone remember my sims? Here's Greg he is the child or grandchild of the simself @LosaruTaiyo <3 (Hey Chick! Nice to see your stories after I was away so long)

6I9zJKI.png

Anyway it's time for him to be an elder.

Eh7vUob.png

Then it's my HEIR'S BIRTHDAY!! Into YA!

3LMyzmB.png

His name is Garrett named after Pretty Little Liars. I may attempt to use ONLY PLL names for our my heirs/spares but not sure if I have enough... I was able to do it with GOT. (Game of Thrones) While I was away from The Sims I finished watching the PLL tv series and now I want to read the book series. If I can't use all PLL names maybe I'll throw in some named from Crazy Rich Asians I read that book then watched the movie. Read the book skip the movie.

Side note: Any recommendations for tv series on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime I should watch? I'm so sad I'm done with PLL.

N2JhFcl.png

Then Jenna the SPARE has her birthday. She and Garrett are twins.

COkDpip.png

vrZ1kFn.png

Then on Halloween in my game (added a custom Halloween holiday every first Sunday of fall) Kelsie (daughter of my simself and my husband's simself) became a YA.

nvuEAb5.png

We proposed to her wearing our Grim Reaper Halloween costume.

0EmpERn.png

I have a four year old daughter in RL and I do think she slightly resembles Kelsie. Isn't that cool?

df7ZDWS.png

They got married the same day ON Halloween.

W0G6oeC.png

SnBvAB4.png

bP6KdU9.png

gnx9nXn.png

dJh8niy.png

MuIrxLA.png
    5DG72Tj.gif